Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drinking poitin and Irn Bru. The beverage of champions :-)
    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
      Drinking poitin and Irn Bru. The beverage of champions :-)
      A good way to ruin good poitin. Just sip it straight ffs and enjoy it

Comment

Sometimes Saturdays are made for just sitting in

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
          A good way to ruin good poitin. Just sip it straight ffs and enjoy it
          Jaysus we even have poitin wankers
          airport, lol

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Where is bubbleking these days, did he go off traveling after his studies ?
              This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                  Jaysus we even have poitin wankers
                  Far from it. Never drank it with anything, just always had it straight as is the proper way. I'm more of a general wanker anyway

Comment

That your brother in the IT zuut?
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Got a handy big sale at 9.10am this morning and a fright. This weirdo came out of nowhere as in running with a full trolley of shopping.

Gets weirder, he then brought me for a hot chocolate in Costa, fair play to the fecker. I do like my job

SPOILER

SPOILER
                      . I called him a cunt and a bastard btw too with the shock, he was videoing, think he missed that bit lol fair play Gab, appreciated the sale!
                      Last edited by SatNav; 07-01-17, 18:49.
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Dundalks Daryl Horgan just got subbed on for Preston against Arsenal. Currently 1-1. 10mins left. The fairytale continues.

Comment

Worth mentioning Richie Towell started and got an assist for Brighton in their win today

Comment

Dundalks Daryl Horgan just got subbed on for Preston against Arsenal. Currently 1-1. 10mins left. The fairytale continues.
                            Kev/5Star you know what to do:

Comment

Giroud doing what he wants again. Man is class

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                Kev/5Star you know what to do:

It'll take more than that to teach dobby.

Comment

Giroud doing what he wants again. Man is class
                                  Ramsey scored the first so bad news for the celebrity community!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                    ty m8
                                    Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                    Ramsey scored the first so bad news for the celebrity community!
                                    I don't get the reference

Comment

'David Bowie: The Last Five Years' on BBC2, starting at 9pm. I'll be taking a 90 min break from a listen to every cd marathon to watch it anyway.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Still a great moment for Horgan in a brilliant season for him

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                          Ya but... not Horgans fault and all (ish) but... Horgan gave away the ball a bit cheaply, then the Arse go up the other end and score!

Can we not just burn the witch and ask questions later

Comment

ty m8

I don't get the reference
                                            Every time Ramsey scores someone famous dies the next day, something like 14 of his last 15 goals for Arsenal.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                  From Reddit. 'Genuine leather' is the second lowest grade of the various quality grades of leather.. I did indeed assume that putting 'genuine leather' on a product meant it was made with some sort of superior leather.
                                                  G'wan tell us you discovered this after destroying your leather jeans in a 30 degree cycle in your washing machine.

Comment

From Reddit. 'Genuine leather' is the second lowest grade of the various quality grades of leather.. I did indeed assume that putting 'genuine leather' on a product meant it was made with some sort of superior leather.
                                                    Was reading about shell cordovan shoes the other day. Anyone here have a pair?

Comment

I think it's the equivalent of 'USDA-approved beef'.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                            on the raiders for a punt on off chance the rookie shows up, texans offence have nothing going on
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Interesting. A carefully couched argument that bookies are thieving bastards using Rule 4 manipulations.
                                                              That and palp bets, Italian regulators have it right, if a price is incorrect the bookie has to pay it regardless of the error. Regulators settle the markets so not much the bookie can do.
                                                              They also decide on what events, markets and selections that can be offered.
                                                              F1 for example will often has 10 drivers, rest of the market is made up of a selection called the "altro" just other in English to make up the book.

Comment

My Saturday sitting in is happening now also. *Clink

Comment

Comment

Switched on tv here for first time since november and Predator is on. Might avail of this serive more often now.

Comment

What went wrong that you have to drink that shite? Ruinart (about the same price!) or gtfo
                                                                      Freebie from work innit.

Comment

nothing to add
                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Comment

Only one?

Comment

What went wrong that you have to drink that shite? Ruinart (about the same price!) or gtfo
                                                                              Had a bottle of ruinart on Xmas day. It was great.
                                                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                      Got a handy big sale at 9.10am this morning and a fright. This weirdo came out of nowhere as in running with a full trolley of shopping.

Gets weirder, he then brought me for a hot chocolate in Costa, fair play to the fecker. I do like my job

SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                                      . I called him a cunt and a bastard btw too with the shock, he was videoing, think he missed that bit lol fair play Gab, appreciated the sale!
                                                                                      Wow GAB, you look great man, did you shed a few lbs?
                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I see you found out.

Anyway this is grand, wouldnt pay more that a third of the price for it after trying it now. Paired it with tesco tortilla chips and the apprentice
                                                                                        Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 07-01-17, 23:28.

Comment

Haven't had a bottle for a year and still remember that beautifully delicate sensation. Is it popular in Ireland? Was going to bring a few bottles back as gifts but wasn't sure how much to big up its novelty and my French wine expertise for picking it.
                                                                                          Haven't seen it much here. Doubt most people have heard of it.
                                                                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Its been a while , but oh its lovely . work tomorrow shall be fun

Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Someone asked in the other place about his racist girlfriend and if he should keep seeing her.

I think we got a winner.

It wouldn't bother me unless she was out in the middle of the night burning crosses in someone's garden , I mean I'm kinda racist myself but I'd draw the line at getting up in the middle of the night.
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Well done on your big sale sat! He couldn't resist! ;-P

You look lovely in our pic. I am having a mother daughter day today! :-) Spend time with the bestest mom in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                  Someone asked in the other place about his racist girlfriend and if he should keep seeing her.

I think we got a winner.
                                                                                                  Those two idiots deserve each other!

Comment

tunnelbear. Need to pay for it though (think I pay $8 a month), but you can check if it works first as it gives you some free data.

1. Download the app from here: https://www.tunnelbear.com/ and install
                                                                                                    2. Open app and tell it you want to be in the US from the dropdown list of countries at the top
                                                                                                    3. Et voila, you now have access to Netflix US. I just checked there and it worked for me to switch from French Netflix to US
                                                                                                    Hmm, doesnt work. I was able to connect to us netflix alright, however it wont let me watch a show since netflix is recognising I am using a poxy and put a blocker in.
                                                                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                      That your brother in the IT zuut?
                                                                                                      Could be, what was he on about?

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                          Could be, what was he on about?
                                                                                                          UFC - full pager in the regular paper

Comment

...

Comment

Opr

Comment

...

Comment

UFC - full pager in the regular paper
                                                                                                                  Apparently not...was it under the same name?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                    Apparently not...was it under the same name?
                                                                                                                    Paul O'Keefe iirc

Comment

Fair fucking balls Noel. Haven't seen you in years but your looking in some nick comparatively.
                                                                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Paul O'Keefe iirc
                                                                                                                        this is the article

Comment

Some pics from one of the parks near us. All the little follies :0)

This is a wishing tree!

Little faery doors

Don't you dare say you don't believe in Faeries!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X