Where is the pic of the beef Laz?

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
      Vintage Kitchen seats allocated in the restaurant thread per this^^^^^
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        It's periodic and would end up repeating itself. But for dinner grand.

Comment

Any tea p&f?
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
            Any tea p&f?
            in an hour. you?

Comment

I think it's going to be savory rice.

Comment

Did you not like the table selection using P&F's list

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                  Where is the pic of the beef Laz?
                  If someone can guide me on how to post images from my phone I'd gladly post one up.
                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                    If someone can guide me on how to post images from my phone I'd gladly post one up.
                    upload it from your phone to here for a link. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                      Did you not like the table selection using P&F's list
                      Some people would have had to have been doubled. Reality is not random enough for me!

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                        in an hour. you?
                        lots cups of tea and some cheesecake for breakfast. Tea could be a way off.
                        What's your philosophy p&f?

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                          upload it from your phone to here for a link. :-)
                          http://www.uploadedit.com/_m.htm
                          Cheers for that

Comment

Meh, the image is ending up the size of a cow, can't figure out how to resize it.

Comment

Just post it up, they love a big image here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                Just post it up, they love a big image here.
                                Best bit will be when p&f quotes it a few times.

Comment

p&f and I are the same person, just at different points in time.

Comment

Apres Match of the Day best bits at 9pm on RTE 2 tonight followed by Euro 2016 : Two Shades of Green

Base Pizza
                                    Vino
                                    TV

Night sorted

Comment

Part of my stocking filler to her

SPOILER

Part of her stocking filler to me

SPOILER

Comment

Meh, the image is ending up the size of a cow, can't figure out how to resize it.
                                        I use the imagur app. And put a lower case m before. Jpg. Go back and look for one of my old posts and quote, then screen shot to give u idea of address thingy.
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Yayy Mia delighted. Snowing in warsaw. Looks beautiful

SPOILER

SPOILER
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Very good programme on RtE about Irelands 100+ year olds
                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

How's sp looking?

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                Part of my stocking filler to her

SPOILER

Part of her stocking filler to me

SPOILER
                                                That's true love right there

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Eeek! My flight to thailand tomorrow which has a 3 hour layover with a connecting flight in singapore has been delayed from sydney. There is now 25 mins between arrival and departure of connecting flight. Same airline for both legs. I have no chance of making the connection do I?

Arrival and departure is from same terminal if that makes a difference? Thankfully no checked bags...
                                                    Last edited by pokerhand; 30-12-16, 07:21.
                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Its not beyond realms of possibility you make it, but even if you dont Changi is one of the nicer airports to kill a few hours in. Airline will do all they can to accommodate you making it, holding plane a few mins etc
                                                      Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

so dont randomly sign up for stuff apparently im due a syrian refugee. need fail the vetting somebody is due to check his room. . over the phone question question was: and where will he eat? errrr in the kitchen same as rest of us and if he isnt happy with that he can fuck off into town and find himself a nice restaurant. ( sorry i have ask these questions) . bailing on this shit

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                          Eeek! My flight to thailand tomorrow which has a 3 hour layover with a connecting flight in singapore has been delayed from sydney. There is now 25 mins between arrival and departure of connecting flight. Same airline for both legs. I have no chance of making the connection do I?

Arrival and departure is from same terminal if that makes a difference? Thankfully no checked bags...
                                                          No problem even if you miss it IMO
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                                            so dont randomly sign up for stuff apparently im due a syrian refugee. need fail the vetting somebody is due to check his room. . over the phone question question was: and where will he eat? errrr in the kitchen same as rest of us and if he isnt happy with that he can fuck off into town and find himself a nice restaurant. ( sorry i have ask these questions) . bailing on this shit
                                                            Was that a facebook thing

A refugee is not just for Christmas... unlike the homeless

Comment

24 hours in Galway town kid free. Wife gone shopping. Settling in for a bowl of chowder and a pint of the black stuff. Best spot for a pint after and the racing? Murphys?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                  24 hours in Galway town kid free. Wife gone shopping. Settling in for a bowl of chowder and a pint of the black stuff. Best spot for a pint after and the racing? Murphys?
                                                                  Murphys and Freeneys across the road are probably the best for a pint of plain.

Comment

***** Bacon Update ******

5 days curing and 3 air drying in the fridge, may smoke one half, ill see.

Very difficult to cut into rashers, wife got me a slicer for xmas, handles cooked meats grand but tended to drag the raw stuff more than cut it. Trimmed it up and cooked a few slivers, a tad salty but a nice rich flavor all the same.

Just decided to put half in the oven and see how it turns out.
                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Forgot to post this at the time so it might be late news for some but many congrats to Paul Leckey.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                          Putin playing a rather masterful game of political chess at the moment.

Loving the reddit commentary saying Trump will just reverse Obama's expulsions. Why the fck would Putin want to put 35 known exposed spies back in the US? I'm basing my knowledge of the spy game purely on novels and movies, but I'd be fairly certain someone becomes rather useless as a spy once it becomes clear they are known as such to the target country.
                                                                          Trump would probably give them a state dinner.

Comment

Now open in Seattle! Amazon Go is a new kind of store featuring the world’s most advanced shopping technology. No lines, no checkout – just grab and go! Get ...

Opr

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                Sigh. This has indeed been moved to this Thursday. His partner sent a pic of them today and the difference in a couple of weeks is unbelievable, he's still smiling though and looking forward to the wedding. I guess it's probably the last thing he has to look forward to.
                                                                                My neigbour died today (somewhat) peacefully in Belfast with his family and friends around him. He was married on the 18th Dec and by all accounts had a good day. 58 years old, 2 months after the initial cancer diagnosis. RIP.

Comment

Kids are such a pain in the ass.
                                                                                  In a restaurant and she refuses to eat anything. Sulking flat out and won't even give in for a dessert she's that stubborn.
                                                                                  Mind you dreading dinner myself, duck with cherry. Hope it's not raw

Not overly mad about Polish food tbh

The mead /mulled wine is fabulous though ��
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                    My neigbour died today (somewhat) peacefully in Belfast with his family and friends around him. He was married on the 18th Dec and by all accounts had a good day. 58 years old, 2 months after the initial cancer diagnosis. RIP.
                                                                                    Very sorry to hear. Something really resonated with me from the original post you put up about saying goodbye to him and led me to give up the smokes nearly 6 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                      Very sorry to hear. Something really resonated with me from the original post you put up about saying goodbye to him and led me to give up the smokes nearly 6 weeks ago.
                                                                                      Great stuff good luck with that.

I absolutely lost the rag with my Nephews and nieces who are supposedly vegans but smoke like troopers despite a few times over the last few years seeing the end result up close and personal... feckers aren't even vaping.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                        In a restaurant and she refuses to eat anything. Sulking flat out and won't even give in for a dessert she's that stubborn.

Your daughters correct about this, its dreadful fare, all little cabbage dumplings - its why as a nation they long ago decided to get the bulk of their nutrients from cherry vodka.
                                                                                        Hard Rock Café & McDonalds were the sensible choice when I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                          Your daughters correct about this, its dreadful fare, all little cabbage dumplings - its why as a nation they long ago decided to get the bulk of their nutrients from cherry vodka.
                                                                                          Hard Rock Café & McDonalds were the sensible choice when I was there.
                                                                                          I actually ended up having, tenderloin pork with prunes marinated in vodka with crunchy potatoe cakes and mushrooms. It was absolutely fabulous. Just finished and mia ordered double chocolate cake lol.

Warsaw stunning. Fucking Baltic though.
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

It does have a large Baltic coast, yes. Warsaw not on it though

Comment

Warsaw stunning. Fucking Baltic though.
                                                                                              I've never been - amazing to think it was razed to the ground by the Nazis though. Everything must be (in European terms) brand new.

SPOILER

Comment

Get her some pierogi's fried in butter!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHunt View Post
                                                                                                  Quick word - had a baby boy on thursday (stunnner) , back working a couple of months, some great and very sad times ahead (my poor sister ). bought a lovely Jumper in TK Maxx, had a most interesting blues lesson from a genius, (not Lazare ). Loose tooth is a worry, bowels regular, Ate two icebergers for tea. (danut icecream)

Drunk on a Monday night. (it is Monday right ?) talk sometime in the next 6 months.

regards
                                                                                                  Let's call Solsk.
                                                                                                  Happy New Year IPBers. Down one Fab sister since I last posted. Quite honestly can say my 1st experience of the prison that is grief. Anyhoo, don't fucking smoke .
                                                                                                  2016 A bollox of a year really apart from my new chiser. All is not too bad though , look, new compilations .

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I've never been - amazing to think it was razed to the ground by the Nazis though. Everything must be (in European terms) brand new.

SPOILER

War bunker yokes down the road from where we staying, heading for a, gawk tomorrow. But he Said they are a bit scary. Mia might not go down into it. Not even a tourist attraction. No signs nothing. If you went in nighttime you could easily just fall into one. Mad! Wellies required he said. Hopefully will go. Sounds interesting and mia loves history.
                                                                                                    Warsaw city unreal so modern.
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

War bunker yokes down the road from where we staying, heading for a, gawk tomorrow. But he Said they are a bit scary. Mia might not go down into it. Not even a tourist attraction. No signs nothing. If you went in nighttime you could easily just fall into one. Mad! Wellies required he said. Hopefully will go. Sounds interesting and mia loves history.
                                                                                                      Warsaw city unreal so modern.
                                                                                                      Go and take loads of photos plz.

Comment

Vikings

SPOILER
                                                                                                        Fuck you 2016 taking another legend

That was a fantastic and barbaric episode tbh. Travis Fimmel played the role of Ragnar so well throughout the show and it's sad to see him go. Season 4 started off pretty slow, but it has really picked up the pace since the halfway stage. Great stuff!

Comment

Smoking ban helped me a lot but still on 20 -40 a week.

Saw the little lad imitating me when i was out the back garden a couole weeks ago.

Off since Christmas day. Need to stay off. Need to do a few other things too but every step....

Comment

Saw the little lad imitating me when i was out the back garden a couole weeks ago.

Off since Christmas day. Need to stay off. Need to do a few other things too but every step....
                                                                                                            Ffs Ecig. Viber me next week and I'll send all details
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Ffs Ecig. Viber me next week and I'll send all details
                                                                                                              Have to say no interest. Just stay off them when having a pint.

Comment

Good man, best of luck with it.

Would you think about taking up running?

Taking up a healthy pursuit while trying to quit helps immensely, particularly running as not only is it simple it fills the mind with positivity and cancels out all the negativity and pain that goes with giving up.

Also, focus on all you're gaining by quitting, taste buds coming back, fresh breath, clean clothes etc. If you have the mentality that you are gaining rather than losing out you will do it.

Comment

Ah, I see you only smoke when drinking. Maybe a vape might be a good idea.

Comment

Have to say no interest. Just stay off them when having a pint.
                                                                                                                    Think if you have a cig with every drink 20-40 a week is a very low estimate happy new year

Comment

Ah, I see you only smoke when drinking. Maybe a vape might be a good idea.
                                                                                                                      Id sooner the harmful effect of smoke than look like an absolute cunt-gimp with a chargeable smelly vaping thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                                        Id sooner the harmful effect of smoke than look like an absolute cunt-gimp with a chargeable smelly vaping thing.
                                                                                                                        Dopes used to say the same about seat belts.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X