This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
    Actually be kinda class if all 3 top gear cunts were filming something on new years eve and were all taken by 2016.
    May is alright. Hammond is the nut worst.

Comment

Probably a function of the ruination of the internet. It used to be so good until the great unhosed cottoned onto it. Think it all started to go south about 2009.

Comment

Jaysus Ole. I could look at that gif forever. Forever and ever.
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
          May is alright. Hammond is the nut worst.
          Would settle for that I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
            Probably a function of the ruination of the internet. It used to be so good until the great unhosed cottoned onto it. Think it all started to go south about 2009.
            Yeah, us nerds should have kept it to ourselves.
            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                    Man vs Snake is very good on Netflix. Obviously watch that King of Kong docu first as they're related. Nice story.
                    Have you watched this Noam Chomsky thing on netflix? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3270538/

Though I'd imagine you'd hate the lack of figures and graphs
                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Arrived in Wellington yesterday, seen the museum, cable cars etc.
                      Going to Peter Jackson's Weta workshop now and then ferry across the Cook Strait for a few days on the South Island.
                      Wellington is a really nice city it's like similar size to Cork, I probably prefer it so far to Auckland but the wind is ridiculous 50km/h winds yesterday and it's just normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                        In Houston and decided to eat at http://www.vicandanthonys.com/ last night. Bone Marrow to start with and then a 24 ounce porterhouse. She had the bone in ribeye and it was outstanding.

Duck Fat roasted baby potatoes with bacon and the wild mushrooms as sides

Heading for the Superbowl in Feb. Be there for a few days, tips on bars restaurants things to do etc.

And of course the 100000000/1 shot if any of your connections can get Superbowl tickets for a fellow ipber that would be fantastic.

Comment

Lazare and other guitar wankers. Check out Aine Duffy, she just supported Jack L and she was fantastic. Real bluesy feel to it

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                            And now for the weather...

[NSFW="just in case."][/NSFW]
                            [NSFW="Happy Christmas"]

[/NSFW]
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Richard Dawson performs 'Poor Old Horse' at TUSK Festival 2012For me information on Richard Dawson go here:http://www.richarddawson.net/For more information ...
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

If you could do a Heston and maybe project it onto a wall as you carve the beef ? Fill the Glade plug-in's with bits of smoked mackerel ?
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

If you could do a Heston and maybe project it onto a wall as you carve the beef ? Fill the Glade plug-in's with bits of smoked mackerel ?
                                  That's terribly uncouth Ole.

Comment

Glade plug-ins like.

Comment

Gunpowder with chilli is a dynamite drink.

Comment

Gunpowder with chilli is a dynamite drink.
                                        Got a bottle of that and Monkey from santa.

Are you adding flakes or fresh ? I would assume a grind of flakes like black pepper ?

I just like a slice of lime and lots of ice and tonic. Nice to get the different additions when out and about though.

Brought a bottle of Dingle to the outlaws xmas night, as my drink.

I got 4 drinks from it.

People drinking beers, wine, vodkas all wanted a G&T...Fuck off and buy your own seemingly isnt in the xmas spirit.
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Had red pepper and goats cheese quiche for christmas dinner m8s and it was class.
                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                            what this thread needs is

1. Blue Dress Girl
                                            2. Ballet Girl
                                            3. Blonde tossing hair in car Girl
                                            Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                            the thoughts of those 3 birds in one post only went and broke IPB.
                                            Now that it's fixed, gis a well about how to sell accounts online.

Comment

Weta workshop was unbelievable, far more than just LOTR, only 25$ great value, one of the best was the prototype Warthog from the Halo film which was scraped, it could go 100/km sideways.
                                              Lots of the district 9 stuff was quite cool too.
                                              No pics allowed unfortunately.

Comment

48 more hours taking names for the annual trip to Vintage Kitchen...go to restaurant thread to apply.
                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Puking and shiteing for the last 12 hrs. Tough dose

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                    Ahhhh that most special Christmas tradition. The after Christmas dinner, Christmas shit.

It's the most wonderful shit of the year....
                                                    Not so smug now m8 are ya

Comment

Bug or food poisoning?
                                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Got a bottle of that and Monkey from santa.

Are you adding flakes or fresh ? I would assume a grind of flakes like black pepper ?

I just like a slice of lime and lots of ice and tonic. Nice to get the different additions when out and about though.

Nice big diagonal slices. Was gorgeous, gets really hot towards the end, I love that though.

Comment

Working today really is a pain in the hoop

And I am going to drop kick the next fucker who sends me a reminder email to an email they sent when the office was closed (and when they got an out of office stating the office was closed and when it would reopen)

Comment

Subscribe and 🔔 to the BBC 👉 https://bit.ly/BBCYouTubeSubWatch the BBC first on iPlayer 👉 https://bbc.in/iPlayer-Home Programme website: http://bbc.in/2hW...

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                              Working today really is a pain in the hoop

And I am going to drop kick the next fucker who sends me a reminder email to an email they sent when the office was closed (and when they got an out of office stating the office was closed and when it would reopen)
                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Tesla predicting and avoiding accident. It is able to detect the car one ahead of the one it is following is slowing down before the accident happens through new radar tech.

The new radar system software on the Tesla Model X autopilot suite detects a car stopping on the Dutch motorway because it can track vehicles in from of a fo...

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                  Heading for the Superbowl in Feb. Be there for a few days, tips on bars restaurants things to do etc.

And of course the 100000000/1 shot if any of your connections can get Superbowl tickets for a fellow ipber that would be fantastic.
                                                                  Im staying at royal sonestra and its next to galleria mall. Having a car is key as the city is huge. vic and anthonys was really good.

The houston rodeo is pretty spectacular if its on at the same time. Couple of good museums here too fine arts being the one I enjoyed the most. The zoo is very good and also NASA which is not great but worth a trip I guess.

Comment

Off to warsaw for a few days. Hopefully come home in one piece
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                      Off to warsaw for a few days. Hopefully come home in one piece
                                                                      Have a lovely time.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                        nah, she's just my sister, she can achieve anything...but she is awesome.

Peace and fire, please download the album from jan garbarek called twelve moons and listen to song number 2, called psalm. can't find it on youtube, but seems to fit who you are (it's also one of my favorite albums).

this is song number one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Jo_wcuf6o
                                                                        Will do Thank you. I'll find it.

Comment

Two guests (out of 6) cancelled, little fella needs to go to VHI clinic with conjunctivitis.

After me buying a €60 cut of beef. Ah well, I'll demolish it over the next few days with breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Comment

The metro hotel in ballymun is such great value and a fine hotel with fairly decent grub if one has an early flight.
                                                                            99 quid for three of us in the room. Complimentary glass of wine ( I took that obv)
                                                                            Car parked up and looked after till the 1st. Shuttle bus to airport.

Shur you couldn't go wrong!
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                              it's not though. she works her ass off. lives on a boat and does a pop up restaurant on it, cooking from her tiny kitchen for 15 people.
                                                                              It reminds me for some reason of Katie Jane Garside she spent her entire childhood living on a boat with her parents until she was 17.

ruby throat 'in the arms of flowers'from the album 'out of a black cloud came a bird...'directed: c whittinghamhttp://katiejanegarside.cominsta: @garsidekat...

I love this song...

"barebaiting" from the album- out of a black cloud came a bird...directed by cwhttp://katiejanegarside.cominsta: @garsidekatiejane

Comment

Two guests (out of 6) cancelled, little fella needs to go to VHI clinic with conjunctivitis.

After me buying a €60 cut of beef. Ah well, I'll demolish it over the next few days with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
                                                                                ..get better little fella.

Comment

Family game of monopoly nearly ended in bloodshed.

The boys won though, our property empire dominating the girls and forcing them into insolvency. Our settlement offer (harsh but fair) was rejected via the medium of dice being thrown at heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

The boys won though, our property empire dominating the girls and forcing them into insolvency. Our settlement offer (harsh but fair) was rejected via the medium of dice being thrown at heads.
                                                                                    I assume you must have the top hat?

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                      The metro hotel in ballymun is such great value and a fine hotel with fairly decent grub if one has an early flight.
                                                                                      99 quid for three of us in the room. Complimentary glass of wine ( I took that obv)
                                                                                      Car parked up and looked after till the 1st. Shuttle bus to airport.

Shur you couldn't go wrong!
                                                                                      Enjoy Poland Michelle! Metro is a grand enough hotel. Was staying there this time last year. Breakfast was rank though!

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                        I assume you must have the top hat?
                                                                                        The Westie

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                          Enjoy Poland Michelle! Metro is a grand enough hotel. Was staying there this time last year. Breakfast was rank though!
                                                                                          My breakfast will be alcoholic at airport at 8am luv
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

They will find a way to introduce Nama at some stage into the Irish version. You can now increase your property value in some sets by building eco friendly wind farms.

I like Jenga ..it's simpler!

Comment

Where's the best place to go looking for new bedding sets tomorrow?

Comment

I'll bid you good folks adieu for a little while. I'm flying out to Thailand tomorrow morning where I will be spending the next two months on retreat in a few monasteries around the country, and I won't be online.

Basically meditating. Up at 4am, no eating after 12pm, in silence, no phone/net etc. That kind of thing. Great craic altogether.

Anyway, I'll send some loving kindness to you all when I'm there, and I hope 2017 starts wonderfully for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                  I'll bid you good folks adieu for a little while. I'm flying out to Thailand tomorrow morning where I will be spending the next two months on retreat in a few monasteries around the country, and I won't be online.

Basically meditating. Up at 4am, no eating after 12pm, in silence, no phone/net etc. That kind of thing. Great craic altogether.

Anyway, I'll send some loving kindness to you all when I'm there, and I hope 2017 starts wonderfully for everyone.
                                                                                                  Funny. Am heading to Thailand on saturday myself for a week. Think I will be doing the complete opposite of you though
                                                                                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Wish you well.

Comment

The Westie

Reminds me of our Mini Dachshund. His name is Gryffin.

Comment

Be well take care.

Comment

Sounds great!

Be safe fella!

Comment

Watching college football. The movement at line of scrimmage compared to NFL and other bits is making it fun to watch.

Be glad when kids go back to school and I can stop the late night gambling sessions

Comment

Enjoy your experience hotspur.

Write about it plz.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                                                Reminds me of our Mini Dachshund. His name is Gryffin.

Dachshunds are class. Thanks for sharing. Here is a pic of my my kitty in gratitude

Comment

Westies more craic than those sausage dogs..... Video from 4+ years ago of the mad fekers we have at home (Dog that is) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs8aN2J5IOM

Comment

See this is why we are essentially advanced cavemen.

An obviously clever human wants to do this. More power to you and enjoy it but fucking hell what a waste of time. Lots of things are a waste of time etc etc I get that but you are deliberately wasting time.

Comment

Write about it plz.
                                                                                                                      Thats a GREAT idea.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                        Dachshunds are class. Thanks for sharing. Here is a pic of my my kitty in gratitude

LOVE
                                                                                                                        :h

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                                          Westies more craic than those sausage dogs..... Video from 4+ years ago of the mad fekers we have at home (Dog that is) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs8aN2J5IOM
                                                                                                                          Awh ..love them too! Dotes!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X