• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
    No shame at being at a westlife gig
    Originally posted by SatNav View Post
    was brill! excellent actually,

says the ghey lad lol
    Old Mate is a school friend of theirs, everything was a piss take, the stand up out of the stool bit is pure Sligo bolloxoligy!

When they used to fly above crowds they set it to hang above guests so they could laugh at them

Debauchery stories are something else, worse than most metal/punk band I've ever known

Still shite mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      Had never tangled with oxtail much before but saw it was on sale in SuperValoooo and picked up a tray for a fiver. Threw it into a casserole on low heat for about four hours, wine and beef stock.

Jaysis. I'll be having more of that.

Dog got some go off the bone too.
      SPOILER

Sigh I was in supervalu yesterday and was having a stressfull day.
      Had nothing at home and the local one is a short walk away.
      Scanned a bag of spuds then some corn please wait for assistance
      someone helped me next item milk please wait for assistance
      some frozen peas next please wait for assistance fuck off I shouted punched the screen place was really busy and threw the frozen peas at it they went everywhere.
      Bemused security guard are you alright?
      I said I'm not all fucking right cunting machine giving me a nervous breakdown and walked out.
      Was still hungry

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
        Gary Smary

Check the crepe!

This week I hit up Eden's Cottage in Finsbury Park. Word in the ends is, they got the livest deals for the cheapest prices. If you like what you pree subscri...

Comment

Hell or High water is a right good modern western with Jeff Bridges and Chris Pine. Good story well told.
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Glen Hansard needs a box.

''I'll get behind something but won't use me money''

He's like an unsuccessful bono.

Why am I watching late late show clips?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
              m8, get outa here with those wannabe rappers.

Comment

Rolled back the years tonight at Opium Rooms on Wexford St. and Dave Clarke djing.

Heavy techno which had more than its fair share of office parties and young wans funnily enough. Great atmosphere.

Had to jog about a kilometre out of town to the head of Cork Street to get a cab home past a load of amateur Christmas adventurers.

Needless to say i had the last laugh.

Comment

Kid's had to be peeled out of bed at 7:50 every day this week, then as if by magic today senior springs out of bed at 6:50 full of the joys with junior following at 7:20.

On the plus side I decided to test their independence and just turn on the telly and go back to bed until 9. It worked...after 5 years weekend lie ins are on the way back!

Comment

2 many djs playing sat night in opium rooms, had tix for me and GF but her mate didnt get her finger out to book so had to pass them on and going to sugar club instead.
                    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Wouldn't normally buy it but sounds like today's Indo is a feast for LOLMayo aficionados. 2 ousted managers from last year spilling the beans,sounds like a few digs getting thrown at the o Se's.

Comment

Ionapaul\sickpuppy - if you're at the Connacht match today or over the holidays, I need about 6 flags for Toulouse please.

Your assistance will be rewarded in the usual manner.
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                          Kid's had to be peeled out of bed at 7:50 every day this week, then as if by magic today senior springs out of bed at 6:50 full of the joys with junior following at 7:20.

On the plus side I decided to test their independence and just turn on the telly and go back to bed until 9. It worked...after 5 years weekend lie ins are on the way back!
                          This is why God invented tablet computers m8.

Comment

Hate to break it to ya but 9am isn't a lie in.

Posted from my iPhone using Safari from bed.

Comment

This is why God invented tablet computers m8.
                              Yeah the 6:50 arrival got my phone...giving the young fella the tablet is more hassle than its worth as he manages to end up in another app after about 7 seconds every time.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                Hate to break it to ya but 9am isn't a lie in.

Posted from my iPhone using Safari from bed.
                                Ah with young uns it definitely is. 11am was an early rise for me a decade ago, 9am is a beautiful pipe dream at the moment.
                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                  Ah with young uns it definitely is. 11am was an early rise for me a decade ago, 9am is a beautiful pipe dream at the moment.
                                  Had to wake our two at 9.15am this morning to drop someone into town. They're back in bed since 11

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                    Had to wake our two at 9.15am this morning to drop someone into town. They're back in bed since 11
                                    Haha, Rockstars
                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                        On the Ryanair app. Has anyone used boarding passes for multiple family members in the one app? Ryanair say it works fine, but a lot of comments on the appstore say it doesn't work. I'm just not sure if those people are too dumb to work it out (boarding passes are all there in the app and seems very easy to flip through them at the airport), or if Ryanair are offering something that airports haven't worked out how to accept yet.
                                        Dumb people, as you said you just swipe across

Comment

Stop putting them to bed so early m8s. Keep them up till 1 or 2 and you can get your lie in. :P
                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Works Xmas party tomorrow night in The Talbot in Carlow ( one of those retarded loads of company thingys onboard)

I have swerved every event so far since I joined Sky, antibiotics, steriods , alcohol on board......odds on being sacked come Monday?

Fucking dreading it and the thoughts of a dress and heels really aint appealing either , last dress I wore was at DPs wedding
                                            Use the excuse of the antibiotics etc to just not get totally pissed. Problem solved. If I don't want to end up too wasted I get a soft drink in between. If anyone asks, you say its vodka and coke. That way you wont do anything silly and help hold back the amplifying effects of the drugs!

I vibered manager asking was it a problem if I went , was rostered off sun/mon anyway, even though signed off work till monday, she said deffo come , no bother.

Im dreading first night out with the lot of them, ye know what I am like with drink. so rude, outspoken, be telling everyone what I think of them come the end of the night, thank fuck I love my manager and wont be insulting her, prob be hugging her all night. I am just hoping the music is somewhat decent as fancy a bit of dancing , ah could be good crack, will stick to my Red and Cola , be grand lol

That is so weird seeing that. I was just saying the same to Tony this morning. We got in about 3.30am and the youngest was asleep in our bed. Now the bed is that big the whole lot of us could sleep in it, so we left her there and went to sleep. She woke this morning and went to her own room downstairs and played the xbox. The eldest went to work at 7 and the young fella was watching movies in the sitting room. It's fucking brilliant! We went back to sleep to wake with the postie ringing at 11.30!

On the Ryanair app. Has anyone used boarding passes for multiple family members in the one app? Ryanair say it works fine, but a lot of comments on the appstore say it doesn't work. I'm just not sure if those people are too dumb to work it out (boarding passes are all there in the app and seems very easy to flip through them at the airport), or if Ryanair are offering something that airports haven't worked out how to accept yet.
                                            Used it every time for the whole family, it is so easy to work and you don't have to worry about knowing yourself as the staff take the phones and swipe anyway. When it comes to the electronic scan gates at airport, I stand at side and scan everyone through and myself last. Sometimes we have been let through all together when they notice what you are doing. It really is so much better than paper boarding passes.

I set it up on my parents phone ahead of them coming to Malta in April and showed them how to use it and have no worries at all that they will run into problems. My brother can easily do the check in bit on the app and take it to boarding passes and they know what to do from then on.

Comment

25 to 2. Might get up.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                    25 to 2. Might get up.
                                                    might go to bed myself

Comment

Any acestream links for BT2 and SS2 today?
                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

And I'm fairly sure 50% of the people I paid €50 for the luxury of having them sit beside me are going to be a pain in the hole to fly with
                                                        Also you will be seated together even without paying the vast majority of the time.

Comment

Racing commentary is hilarious today. Thick fog.

"They are racing up towards the line. No, the race is over. I can't tell you what won - make your own mind up."

Comment

Some commentary at Haydock, stewards don't even know what won.

Comment

Racing commentary is hilarious today. Thick fog.

"They are racing up towards the line. No, the race is over. I can't tell you what won - make your own mind up."
                                                              Winner was laid, for pennies, at up to 200 at and after the finish

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                Any acestream links for BT2 and SS2 today?
                                                                I can only find shitty vip box type ones so far

Comment

Leicester to be nilled in both sports simultaneously?

Comment

English club rugby must be so overrated. Munster absolutely outsmarting Leicester here.

Comment

We've still got it Emmet.

Comment

So.

I caught myself a rat. He's dead. In a trap. Under the oven.

Now what? I really didn't think this through.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                          I like this guy
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                            So.

Cook thoroughly?
                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

So.

Stick it in an out door bin, can't really see another option unless you want to get your trophy stuffed and mounted for the wall like big game hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                Got xmas drinks with some mates tonight, I've already been awake 12 hours
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Don't have an outdoor bin, they just collect black sacks on a Friday here... Don't really fancy leaving him brewing til then in the flat.

Might just have to pick him up and bring him for a walk until I find a public bin.

Never had to do this shit in Stoke.

Comment

Don't have an outdoor bin, they just collect black sacks on a Friday here... Don't really fancy leaving him brewing til then in the flat.

Might just have to pick him up and bring him for a walk until I find a public bin.

clasp rat firmly by the tail
                                                                                    open front door
                                                                                    exit front door
                                                                                    using rats tail as fulcrum, apply rotational torque
                                                                                    upon reaching the apex of centrifugal rotational speed, release rat
                                                                                    enter front door
                                                                                    close front door

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                      clasp rat firmly by the tail
                                                                                      open front door
                                                                                      exit front door
                                                                                      using rats tail as fulcrum, apply rotational torque
                                                                                      upon reaching the apex of centrifugal rotational speed, release rat
                                                                                      enter front door
                                                                                      close front door
                                                                                      contemplated this, am 99% certain, though without any reason for it, that rat would split by tail at middle of swing arc and end up back in the flat.

Comment

Munster would want to start applying some Big Head here.

Comment

shocking decision there

Comment

Pretty harsh swing there.

Comment

shocking decision there
                                                                                              I'm watching without sound but the ref is clearly out of his depth.

However the yellow is deserved for the butchery of a try-scoring situation.

Home QF going up in smoke here.

Comment

I'm watching without sound but the ref is clearly out of his depth.

However the yellow is deserved for the butchery of a try-scoring situation.

Home QF going up in smoke here.
                                                                                                Some swing as V4V said above.

Decent chance if he asks TMO a different question it's a Munster pen 8m out and a Leicester YC. Fairly certain there was a player held back after that rubbish pass which handed Leicester the ball.

Zebo's tackle wasn't even a penalty never mind a YC, and it's never, ever ever a 'team yellow' even if it is a penalty there.

Really poor decision and will swing the game out of reach unless something big happens.

Comment

Wouldn't be putting all the loot on Bleydandaal if they get in here!

Edit: ropy but 'twill d!
                                                                                                  Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 17-12-16, 17:03.

Comment

Way to respond to a very harsh decision

Comment

...

Comment

Big Hearted their way out of it there.

Mental picture of Lloyd screaming with veins popping everywhere

Edit: arrrrrgggghhhhhh

Comment

Sick

Comment

What a kick

Comment

11 pts after 3 games for Munster. Leicester v Glasgow will take lumps out of one another and Munster will stick a big win on Racing. Not all doom and gloom.

Ref was hilariously out of his depth but your have to admire Leicesters doggedness in a niggly battle of a game.

Comment

Nice trip over the city, down the east coast and up the midlands earlier.

Comment

Munster should be looking for 10 points from the Racing games.

They're not at all at the races.

Comment

Picked up one of those decanter brushes Raoul mentioned earlier in the week. Stuck it in with the other stocking fillers for herself.

This present buying lark is well easy.

Comment

They serve them in the chipper's in Stoke!

Comment

Connacht just haven't been at the races this season.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                                          Also you will be seated together even without paying the vast majority of the time.
                                                                                                                          On another Ryanair note I was marvelling at how efficient myryanair has made booking extras like ensuring you all sit together. It was only after I'd finished doing all the stuff that the appreciation at their technical advance faded away and it dawned on me that those fckers had made me think it was easy to give them 50 fcking euro so I could do something as basic as ensure we all sat together.
                                                                                                                          I have not paid for seats a few times. If we weren't sitting together I contact online chat and they sort it as you can't have children sit on their own. Saves money

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X