A few too many visits to the original 3fe prevented me going down the coffee wankery route. What counts as really good coffee in the coffee wanker world is the most awful shite.
      Bear in the IFSC just opened.

Some serious levels of wankery going on in there.

Budapest airport is a fine place to be delayed. I hope I haven't angered the gin gods trying out that one. What do I garnish it with for maximum gin wank...mastery?

It's just for medicinal use. http://www.thejournal.ie/red-c-poll-...06304-Nov2016/

In about 500 centuries we will repeal the 8th.
          Last edited by Guest; 30-11-16, 12:09.

Budapest airport is a fine place to be delayed. I hope I haven't angered the gin gods trying out that one. What do I garnish it with for maximum gin wank...mastery?

Sorry your flight is delayed.

It's just for medicinal use. http://www.thejournal.ie/red-c-poll-...06304-Nov2016/

Is it just me or is every woman I see wearing a repeal t-shirt an ugly looking yoke who would only get pregnant by robbing a used condom from a bin?

Sorry your flight is delayed.
                What's the point of putting whole chillies in? You may aswel put a photo of a chilli into it.

Is it just me or is every woman I see wearing a repeal t-shirt an ugly looking yoke who would only get pregnant by robbing a used condom from a bin?
                  Is it just me or does every man who says stuff like that turn out to be a nazi these days?

What's the point of putting whole chillies in? You may aswel put a photo of a chilli into it.
                    I don't actually care Lazare it's an online poker forum :-)

That looks like a fine selection. As someone who normally just drinks Jameson and Aldi gin I might have to try and replicate it on the way home from Krakow next week. Hadn't even thought of it but makes sense to stock up for the Xmas.

I'd say we're less than a century a two away from removing the necessity for women needing to gestate a kid for nine months.
                            That would be brilliant. Lets believe. They put man on the moon.
                            I think it might upset the Mike Pence's of the world though. They don't like surrogacy or In vitro treatments. The issue is not science it's people. It's pence people..rigid .. closed minded people. They are kind of the anti pan's people.
                            such a weird poster!
                            That's me

A video I compiled for the Bonzo's song "We Are Normal", taken from the album "The Doughnut In Granny's Greenhouse".

Oh by the way thank you for pointing OUT my weirdness publicly....it's not an insecurity or anything.
                            Last edited by Guest; 30-11-16, 12:43.

Just received this email. Seems like GAB is up to no good already.
                                We are delighted to have finally secured a large parcel of a great private client cellar, professionally stored under bond in the UK, from which we are very happy to be able to offer a great selection of Old and New World offerings, at the very best case prices around, from 100 point Rhone to a vast array of fantastically priced Australians, and much inbetween. If you delve deep enough, there are some absolute bargains to be had!

And, with any luck, another pre-Christmas parcel of similar Old World goodies, from the same cellar, will become available in the near future.

All wines are in original cases, unless otherwise stated.

Bonus points system in 6 Nations rugbying from 2017.
                                  Same as the usual with a tweak that anyone who gets a Grand Slam gets enough extra bp to ensure they win the championship also.

Perfect opportunity for any adventurous ipb bookmaker to introduce betting on 5-0, 5-1, 4-2 results etc.

Glen Hansard tribute to Mic Christopher was unreal last night. Kept her lit from half 7 to 1 am. The Pale had faded from my memory completely, loved them in the 90s. Bronagh Gallagher is a great chanteuse as well. Hoping they do another NYE jam session this year

I'll bite. What was that edit for? What does the 8th have to do with marijuana legalisation?

Women need to learn their place.

Pacino's (Italian) at bottom of Grafton Street is tasty and good value.

Counter is an excellent burger joint
                                          I'm a fan of Lebanese and enjoy sharing a mezze in The Cedar Tree.
                                          thanks for replies. Went with Cedar Tree as that grub more to my liking.

Bonus points system in 6 Nations rugbying from 2017.
                                            Same as the usual with a tweak that anyone who gets a Grand Slam gets enough extra bp to ensure they win the championship also.

Perfect opportunity for any adventurous ipb bookmaker to introduce betting on 5-0, 5-1, 4-2 results etc.
                                            About time but it has come in a lot later than it should since pretty much all the teams have made the shift to trying to play rugby in the last few years.

England will have a serious amount of bonus points built up before they get to us so quite glad the final 3 points for the slam rule is in place - presuming we make it through the initial games unbeaten that is.

I'm only messing with you relax.

There is a lot of new Gin wankers out there though. There is a Gin hotel in London FFS. It is defo the new cool drink.
                                              It is and it's hilarious.
                                              A few places I've been recently are doing Gin fest type deals where the clientele certainly do not appreciate the increase on price with the fad. €10 for a G&T is fucking ridiculous for the average punteress

Total food wanker here but especially cheese, bread and olive oil.
                                                Kind of a coffee wanker too even though I drink loads of crap stuff and mstly only use a french press with Tesco finest beans because they are very good and cheap.

Talk about Olive Oils.

What's top of the leader board at the moment on Supermarket shelves?

Ooh Tony, sounds risky, although if the physio gave you the all clear hopefully you'll be fine, best of luck.

Have you a foam roller? I'm off with a minor hamstring strain myself from over doing it and found it has really helped. Picked it up on Monday evening and between that and a compression bandage the pain is pretty much gone. Highly recommend.
                                                    I know how dumb it is but the conversation with the physio was along the lines of 'well your going to do it anyway so we might as well wait until after and I'll try to fix you then ' So its less an all clear and more of a

Went out today and did 8k just to loosen up and get a last run in, beautiful day for it. I hope I'll get through Saturday OK (its fine when I'm moving and no problem at all when I'm moving and taking difene) but I expect that I'll be looking at a month or two with very little running and a strict physio program after that. Hes indicated that he'll have me doing shorter more intense runs and joining a gym to build core strength to overcome this ongoing groin problem with the aim of being ready for Triathlons by May and with a long term goal of either a double olympic tri or a marathon towards the end of 17.
                                                    As it is I spend 20 + minutes rolling and doing various stretches twice a day, its a full time battle to keep the various strains under control.

Talk about Olive Oils.

buying olive oil in a supermarket?

pfft!! Noob

Talk about Olive Oils.

Tesco EV for everyday use and then I have a bottle of Tuscan stuff I get via the sons mother in law that is c. €25 per L that I use for salad dressing and to drizzle on bread. There is a sicilian one I got in a shop in Naas, its about the same price as the tesco finest sicilian but was very good, the stuff Avoca sell in their own name is good too.

That's why i said supermarkets. I'd pay to try a highly recommended one i had easy access to.
                                                            No interest in travelling to a market in the Aran Islands that's only on once every leap year!

What about whiskey wanking?

My present to myself this year is a bottle of Midleton Dair Gaelach.

Also interested in the Green Spot aged in Leoville Barton barrels...wine whiskey wanker....wankception.

Bear in the IFSC just opened.

Some serious levels of wankery going on in there.
                                                                Tell me more about Bear?

Just opened and seems to be packed with wankers each day.

The sushi place beside it, also recently just opened, does a fine coffee and never a queue. I'd like to keep that way but intrigued.

Tommy Fletcher in Naas has a few huge oak casks that were originally used for Whiskey.
                                                                  He still sells Jameson from one of them but its filled from bottles

I'm having flashbacks to an episode of Dragon's Den where Deborah Meaden destroys a guy trying to sell fancy olive oil. There's a great moment when she tells him the high end Tesco stuff is grand. His chest puffs up and he starts making huffing noises. "No it's not!" he almost screams.

Her point was that boutique olive oil might be miles better than anything available in Tesco, but it's basically impossible to convince people that the extra quality is worth the extra effort, never mind the expense.

What did everyone have for lunch?

Burrito m8, u?

Tucked into the salad bar. Don't think there was olive oil involved but have a bit of a craving for it now.

Carlsen Karjakin world chess tournament will playto a finish tonight
                                                                            Will probably be decided by a 4 game rapid 25 minutes plus 10 after 40 moves. If that doesn't decide it there is a ten game blitz series 5+3 in which the pieces will be moving faster than Andrew Trimble was last weekend! Finally of they are still stuck there is what they call an Armegeddon game where Magnus as White has 5 minutes, Karjakin as black will have only four but only needs to draw to win.

Magnus was 1.2 to win the tournament at the start with a large part of the analysis by the pundits saying his advantage over Karjakin at the rapid format in a tiebreak is expected to be huge. Only the actual drawn result has played out the way the pundits expected but nothing about how they got there was expected. Magnus hasn't been at his best in the tourney and it is possible he has lost some of the magic but he is trading at what I think is a huge 1.37 as the tiebreak format that he excels at approaches.

as a proper Muslim ,i obviously don't partake in any of the alcoholic wankery ...always been a Kebab wanker at heart tho.

I'm having flashbacks to an episode of Dragon's Den where Deborah Meaden destroys a guy trying to sell fancy olive oil. There's a great moment when she tells him the high end Tesco stuff is grand. His chest puffs up and he starts making huffing noises. "No it's not!" he almost screams.

Her point was that boutique olive oil might be miles better than anything available in Tesco, but it's basically impossible to convince people that the extra quality is worth the extra effort, never mind the expense.

Think she misses a beat there from seeing whole shops dedicated to the stuff prospering lately. Was weird walking around a shop of just oils.

That looks like a fine selection. As someone who normally just drinks Jameson and Aldi gin I might have to try and replicate it on the way home from Krakow next week. Hadn't even thought of it but makes sense to stock up for the Xmas.
                                                                                You get great deals, those wines were about half price or less, bout 20-30 off the whiskey/gin each. Gl! Already polished off a note of wine and some bills last night.

Hungarian wine was actually amazing and so cheap, could get used to 60 cent 200ml glasses of wine. Was great to have a local to sift through the thousands of different bottles

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                                                                  as a proper Muslim ,i obviously don't partake in any of the alcoholic wankery ...always been a Kebab wanker at heart tho.
                                                                                  Where are you these days?

Still running the games in Iran?

Anyone in any EII schemes this year?

I was sent the details from Dingle and also from Hyde Whiskey, but haven't had a chance to look at them yet. Would be sceptical about the merits of both though.

Tell me more about Bear?

The sushi place beside it, also recently just opened, does a fine coffee and never a queue. I'd like to keep that way but intrigued.
                                                                                      The espresso machine cost 20k and they serve the coffee like priests at a mass for the pope himself.

Mist, calm water and Lough Erne.

How does Zaytoon rank on your scale?

Where are you these days?

Still running the games in Iran?
                                                                                            in Malta since April man .
                                                                                            never ran the Iran games,just played in them.
                                                                                            pretty cash broke at the minute so cant really play them.

How does Zaytoon rank on your scale?
                                                                                            out side of Iran ,Zaytoon is pretty good since its an Iranian joint,but compare to what u would get in Iran and especially my city in Iran ,it don't measure up at all !

still coming for for xmas for my Zaytoon fix tho .

Tell me more about Bear?

Is it the same place as on south William street? It's supposed to be a steak place but they don't even really do steak. Avoid

Jist had the gin special in the gin palace, tanqueray with forest fruits. pet peeve of mine is just drowning out all taste of the gin, it was like petits filous in drink form

Beer,coffee ,bread and cheese wanker here. Ignorance is bliss really though,once you go full wanker on something you can't go back and you are spending way more,would be financially better off if I stuck to slices of Calvita wedged into a slice of Brennan's washed down with maxwell house.
                                                                                                  3fe style places are a step too far with me, x person quit their job in KPMG etc to follow their dream business founder stories leave me cold

Is it the same place as on south William street? It's supposed to be a steak place but they don't even really do steak. Avoid
                                                                                                    No, I was concerned about that myself.

Purist coffee joint. By which I mean 'pure wanker'.

This 'bear' place would need to be pretty damn good if it's going to beat the coffee out of Harbourmaster's coffee shop.

Couldent wait till xmas to try out the sous vide machine.

Bought myself a beef fillet.

Did my best to break it down. I wanted the center cut, the rest was vac packed as steaks.

Quick seal in a hot pan.

Bagged and ready for 56c for 90 mins.

90 mins later, ready to go in a hot pan with some butter to give a bit of a crust.

And done, yeah...it was as good as it looks.

Has bloodzeed changed channel #'s or something? Haven't seen a game on there in ages

You probably paid more for the beat than the two machines

Was going to go down to Lidl tonight but thought better of it after bringing home this lad last week to help me through all the Italian goodies.

Best kebab in Dublin? Had never eaten one sober till a few years ago when was brought to a place near Clapham Junction, was honestly one of the nicest things I'd ever eaten.

You probably paid more for the beat than the two machines

Was going to go down to Lidl tonight but thought better of it after bringing home this lad last week to help me through all the Italian goodies.

Nice, i could do with a slicer.

And yes, the meat was more...

Nice one, Ole.

How much for the fillet?

Italian guy I work with refuses to buy olive oil that is transported in the winter, as he said the coldness changes the texture.

Read this a few years ago and never looked at the stuff the same again.

No. 1 destination for IPB Cheltenham Excursion is now 'Ole's gaff'.

Out of curiosity and kinda a follow up to Shrap previously saying he'd need 3 hours a day in work to browse online, what hours do people work on average. I don't mean what hours they are meant to work (9 to 5) but what hours people actually put in?

No real reason for the question except curiosity and noseyness!

Just received this email. Seems like GAB is up to no good already.
                                                                                                                          Can you forward the email with details please?