This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
    Had this bad boy earlier. Absolutly fantastic.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...z2fimOBIgaxoGg
    I do enjoy a nice burger.
    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
      I'd rather have the guy that recognises brutal dictators than have someone like MDH, de Valera or Obama who offers condolences.
      I was in Florida few weeks ago had dinner with my friends parents who were Cuban born. The man fled as his family has wealth every asset was taken off the family. His wife fled though operation Peter Pan both have never been back. They today I hope are having a session people blest on about the great health service etc great live longer in an impoverished state.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

electrical warning sign popped up on car last night. brake light stayed on a bit longer than expected. sure it'll be grand i'll sort it tomorrow. Car is dead this morning, so much so the physical key can't even open it, cannot get the bonnet open.typical portuguese customer service as the tow truck driver saying he will tow it to his garage but not to the skoda one and then i have to pay him to tow it to skoda tomorrow.

Comment

Keane, sounds like a fine itinerary

Comment

Opened a new account with Bet10, managed to back a winner and made a withdrawal. Got the usual KYC request for passport and utility bill, which I duly mailed over to them.

Just got back a reply with:

After further consideration of the provided document we kindly ask you to provide us with high quality (higher resolution) photo image of your passport.

Moreover, please provide us with:

An image / photo of you, holding your ID documents

The ID document must have its data clearly visible.
              What the what? Lebanese hostage circa 1982.
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                Opened a new account with Bet10, managed to back a winner and made a withdrawal. Got the usual KYC request for passport and utility bill, which I duly mailed over to them.

Just got back a reply with:

What the what? Lebanese hostage circa 1982.
                Dear god photoshop your id in place of this paper and send in

SPOILER

Comment

Mcgregor no longer featherweight champ
                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                    Dear god photoshop your id in place of this paper and send in

SPOILER
                    I complied. Think they have just decided to dick me around as their counter is this:

Unfortunately the provided images don't meet our standards and are not approved.

Please provide us with higher quality (higher resolution) images of your Passport and of you holding your Passport
                    They are playing a blinder tbf. Tiltrage descending.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                        Mcgregor no longer featherweight champ
                        Sure he was never going to defend it anyway so they might as well take it off him.

Comment

I complied. Think they have just decided to dick me around as their counter is this:

They are playing a blinder tbf. Tiltrage descending.
                          Plenty of these new outfits are like this. Pure scumbags.

Comment

I'd rather have the guy that recognises brutal dictators than have someone like MDH, de Valera or Obama who offers condolences.
                            The Cuba story is just not as simple as the caricatures the Wall street libertarians and Cuban ex pats have sold you.

Never mind that though, you actually think piece of sub literate moronic Fox news headline copy is preferable to a calm reasoned diplomatic and articulate assessment of someone who has been one of the most significant players in world politics for 50 years.

This is the new normal.
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Lol Mourinho, some jokester
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                The Cuba story is just not as simple as the caricatures the Wall street libertarians and Cuban ex pats have sold you.

Never mind that though, you actually think piece of sub literate moronic Fox news headline copy is preferable to a calm reasoned diplomatic and articulate assessment of someone who has been one of the most significant players in world politics for 50 years.

This is the new normal.
                                C'mon SP. You can't denounce Trump as the worst person elected since Hitler, and then just describe a man who murdered and tortured his own people as just a significant player.

Comment

This is the new normal.
                                  This is a bit rich considering your constant reduction of the NI conflict to evil murdering Adams V the kindly exasperated Brits

Comment

C'mon SP. You can't denounce Trump as the worst person elected since Hitler, and then just describe a man who murdered and tortured his own people as just a significant player.
                                    You still get plenty on the left who think Stalin wasn't all that bad

Comment

You still get plenty on the left who think Stalin wasn't all that bad
                                      Or Mao.

Comment

Comment

Comment

That castro was a significant player in world politics would be a fact.
                                            The logical relationship between that fact and anyone's opinion of trump would be exactly nil.
                                            Was it only when trump came along that you started unashamedly making stuff up as the main thrust of your argument s

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                Plenty of these new outfits are like this. Pure scumbags.
                                                getting slightly concerned by them now, although I did get to speak to a real-life human being on support who seemed fairly OK

Repeated the request 4 times for passport, despite sending them very clear images each time

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                  That Obama phone drop one is delicious.was there ever a president before as willing as he was to go on useless comedy American chat show and yuck it up with fawning hosts.

Comment

I've been following with interest the case of kidnapped Sherri Pappini. Went missing 3 weeks ago and turned up on thanksgiving.

Two hispanic women took her in an suv, for three weeks, then let her go - so she said.

Sheila Koester and Suzanne Papini, the sister and sister-in-law of missing Redding-area woman Sherri Papini, discuss the case and their reactions.

Saw this a few days before she turned up, can't put my finger on it but her sister, on the right is a really bad ww.

Comment

Comment

Family are staying quiet, sheriff said they are allowing then some 'quiet time' and have some details they haven't yet released (well I guess they would either way).

Just rumours that the racist post is attributed to her - can't be certain yet obv. Also a rumour that she tried to stage an abduction in 2006, again, just hearsay thus far.

Comment

That castro was a significant player in world politics would be a fact.
                                                          The logical relationship between that fact and anyone's opinion of trump would be exactly nil.
                                                          Was it only when trump came along that you started unashamedly making stuff up as the main thrust of your argument s
                                                          Wasn't disputing that fact, just confused why you'd rather have a president send condolences than describe him as he was, a brutal murderer. Presume you wouldn't want the same for Gerry?

Comment

I'd rather have the guy that recognises brutal dictators
                                                            Wasn't disputing that fact, just confused why you'd rather have a president send condolences than describe him as he was, a brutal murderer.
                                                            Bit harsh, he was excellent at both.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Wasn't disputing that fact, just confused why you'd rather have a president send condolences than describe him as he was, a brutal murderer. Presume you wouldn't want the same for Gerry?
                                                                  I didn't say you were disputing the fact I said you were trying to create some sort of inference by comparing an undisputed fact with an unrelated opinion expressed about something no more than tangentially related.
                                                                  Have you lost the ability to reason.

On that happy day when Adams dies roaring from something deservedly horribly painful, I'm sure my opinion, being of no consequence at all, will be expressed in terms similar to the inflammatory rhetoric Trump uses about Castro.
                                                                  I would hope and expect that POTUS, and all serious players in the realpolitilk would at least conceal their utter contempt for him in suitably diplomatic terms so as not to inflame the situation he will have left behind him.

Comment

Attached Files
                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                      They are gentle 'sorry about your loss, he was a great lad, we're still good on reforming yeah?' messages to encourage him to continue going in the direction he is going.
                                                                      This I'd imagine.

Seems odd to take any sort of public statement of condolence at face value.

Comment

The smell of fucktard is only getting stronger off you!
                                                                        Do you walk around with 20 pints of milk at your feet and letters jammed in your pockets?

Comment

One of Castro's former lovers, Marita Lorenz, was also recruited. She was given poison pills to put in Castro's drink.
                                                                          But Castro found out about the attempt and is said to have handed her his gun to use instead.
                                                                          "You can't kill me. Nobody can kill me," he said, Ms Lorenz told the New York Daily News. "And he kind of smiled and chewed on his cigar. I felt deflated. He was so sure of me. He just grabbed me. We made love."

wp sir

The exploding cigar plot to kill Castro is well known, but what about the other plots on his life?

Comment

That's bullshit m8

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                              That's bullshit m8
                                                                              I think you're right.

She left the island and joined anti-Castro activists in Florida. Her later testimony named Francisco Fiorini as the CIA agent who recruited her to assassinate Castro, and that this was an alias for Frank Fiorini Sturgis. She received poison pills that she was to put in Castro's food. Back in Cuba in 1960, she did not deliver the pills but told Castro about the plot, claiming that she still loved him.
                                                                              lol wimminz

Comment

Thank this if you'd play another last man standing.

Have a feeling the numbers are low but if the regulars still want to go I'll go again
                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

At least Denny has Ronan Mullen in his corner on this one

Comment

Genuinely have no idea if this is the real account or a parody

Fucking hell

Comment

...

Comment

Fitbit charge 2 is €108 delivered on amazon spain for those interested.
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                            Do one useful thing today* and help me decide whether to go for the regular Chromecast vs the new Chromecast Ultra. Don't particularly want to spend the extra €40 compared to the regular one and also don't particularly mind spending it if worthwhile.

*you can all take the day off after sorting this out. I've spoken to your bosses.
                                                                                            Wouldn't bother with the ultra unless you have or plan to get a 4k TV soon.
                                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

green lemon tea

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                                    green lemon tea
                                                                                                    Would that be Green tea with lemon or tea made from green lemons?

Either way you should suck one.

Comment

The main problem with Fitbit is having a Fitbit on your wrist all day.

Comment

For the Leinster and Connacht fans Elverys have a half price sale on for the next hour. Soccer ones too.

SPOILER
                                                                                                        Hate Black Friday, never said anything about Cyber Monday

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                          The main problem with Fitbit is having a Fitbit on your wrist all day.
                                                                                                          Isnt it like wearing a watch ?

The sleep function i am more interested in rather than the exercise tracing abilities for some reason...
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

RIP Daddy. Peaceful at the end. Nearly 86 good years, 6 children who were all there and 9 grandchildren.

Comment

That which is is seldom is wonderful.

Haven't touched a drop in a week, actually, fair play Hitch, 3 months is a fantastic achievement. I like to take a break every now and then to prove to myself that i can.

I have the first of the xmas nights out tomorrow night and am really looking forward to having a few beers, usually on a monday morning i would be sick of it.
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

My condolences Dom. May he RIP.

So nice to have the family there.
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                  RIP Daddy. Peaceful at the end. Nearly 86 good years, 6 children who were all there and 9 grandchildren.
                                                                                                                  Sorry for your loss Dom.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                    Sorry for your loss Dom.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Dom, RIP.

Comment

Condolences dom
                                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X