Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You would really have to feel for this guy.

Surely the unluckiest man in Ireland.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
        @kayroo - stop tweeting back at me on twitter, you're destroying me. Have mercy! I ain't got no citations, I was going with 'feels'
        The temptation to restart proceedings after that scathing Joint Oireachtas Committee Report was almost too much to handle.
        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

He deserves every penny for the ballsiness of this one:
          'Go Away' money.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            New day, new Nige:

Freud would have a field day with this one. Imagine your mother looking like that?

Comment

Comment

Found this one the most intriguing myself:

In July 2010, he also initiated proceedings against Homebase House and Garden Centre Limerick after an incident involving a defective toilet seat. He was awarded €20,000.

Comment

You would really have to feel for this guy.

Surely the unluckiest man in Ireland.
                  Cunts like this need to be thrown off a bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                    Cunts like this need to be thrown off a bridge.
                    He would only sue you. And win.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                      Freud would have a field day with this one. Imagine your mother looking like that?
                      Disclosure: may not be his actual mother.

Comment

Disclosure: may not be his actual mother.
                        Nigel Farage wouldn't lie to us.

Comment

http://http://www.irishtimes.com/new...tics-1.2882008

Been a while since I have heard O'Leary have a little rant - he must be getting a few pay rise requests

Comment

Leave your blades in baby oil between shaves and they will last forever

Those bolloxy strips will not be so lucky however

Comment

The Gary Lineker line above is exceptional

Comment

Comment

38% of Irish Adults who responded to the question thought gay marriage shouldn't be allowed.

If only 7% think that waking home alone means consent is already given then surely that's encouraging?

It takes time to move out of the stone age!

Comment

Imagine someone asking you a question in a survey like that I'd imagine 6.99999% were people who were perplexed by such a ridiculous question and just sarcastically said yes.
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

whaaa?!! Those two things are in no way comparable
                                        62% of Irish Adults supported SSM
                                        93% of Irish Adults appear to understand what consent is.

What's wrong with this comparison? Are you surprised that 1 in 13 people in Ireland has crazy ideas of life and how shit should be? Have you ever been in Kerry?

Comment

Ye all need to man the fuck up and grow a beard

Comment

Comment

7% of adults think its okay to hunt down women alone on the streets in the dark of the night and rape them.
                                              That's not what it says.

Comment

Comment

Now that's a Eurovision I would tune in for.

Comment

Comment

Disagreement on a social practices referendum is clearly very different to expressing willingness to rape someone. These are not comparable things in anyones mind.
                                                      Where are you reading these things!?

You're literally just making stuff up here.

Comment

Comment

Comment

thats the question: do you believe its justifiable to have sexual intercourse without consent with someone walking alone at night. Do you think that isn't rape? That is the picture they have in the dictionary of rape if you look up the definition of rape and your dictionary has pictures.
                                                            I think it's rape yes. I am one of the 93%.

That there are a tiny minority of weirdos in the country isn't surprising to me. Like I said, more than 1 in 3 in the country thought gays shouldn't be able to get married. Amazingly, there are loads of people who think about things differently than others in the country. There are creationists. There are devout muslims. There are vegans who won't use sponges.

That you foamed at the gash to such an extent that you suggest that them thinking that it it might be justifiable* means that they have expressed a willingness to hunt women down is manic to say the least.

*i.e don't understand what consent is.
                                                            Last edited by Emmet; 25-11-16, 14:01.

Comment

Guy : "I don't think that should be a crime"

You : "Arrest that man, he has expressed a willingness to commit a crime!"

Comment

Comment

Predictable outrage following the below, without considering the relative validity of (a) vs (b)

a) 7% of Irish people really believe its okay to rape someone if they are walking home alone at night

or

b) Boaty McBoatface strikes again

when 7% think that flirting before is a fine reason than I would say you are right that some of the 9% who responded that walking is consent were taking the piss. Unlikely that anyone would say that it is closer to consent for someone to walk in your vicinity compared to flirting.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                    What exactly would you like to ban?
                                                                    I didn't say anything about a ban on anything.

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                    I'm with HJ on that one. What should be nipped in the bud?
                                                                    You can't go around telling people what to do? Because people have been doing that forever. Preachers gonna preach.

Obviously I don't agree with their bullshit message. But I think trying to legislate against it exposes all sorts of hypocrisy
                                                                    I have a problem with the idea of religious police. This creates division and tension among the public. If they want to preach let them do it in a house of worship where people can choose to go and listen.

Does this not make you uncomfortable:

"Lau, the organiser, is one of Germany’s most controversial and best-known Islamist preachers. He is currently on trial in a separate case on charges of backing “a terrorist group” fighting in Syria.
                                                                    So-called “sharia patrols” by sometimes violent radical young Salafists have also been seen in other European cities such as London, Copenhagen and Hamburg."

Comment

The actual size of these guys! she showed me her Batman V Superman when she got home. Going to ask her to do a spiderman now

Comment

Rugby ticket secured with freebie VIP booze.

Only fly in the ointment is the requirement to meet wife for dinner at 8.

Comment

Romania
                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Statistics is nothing but bs pseudo-science. And economics for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                                              Statistics is nothing but bs pseudo-science. And economics for that matter.
                                                                              Thankfully Hitch reminds us of this every day

Comment

...

Comment

Mondays and Wednesdays are my shaving days. Set the alarm three minutes earlier

Comment

Well actually it was seeing how much people like Raoul's unlucky man deserve every penny they get that converted me
                                                                                    Oh that one was an absolute joke.
                                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Bit of a game-changing discovery yesterday. I'm over 20 years shaving and my technique pretty much consists off "slap on foam\shaving soap and hack away". Never experienced the kind of smoothness you get at a barber at home despite many experiments with different razors etc.

Popped into chemist yesterday to get shaving gel and saw this. Shaving oil - €5.50, sure why not.

Tried it this morning, 3 drops of oil on top of a wetted 2-day beard. Blown away. The razor glided over the beard giving a true close shave with none of the usual resistance. Irish product too (no connection). Using a cornerstone razor.

Feel like a new man.
                                                                                      Getting rid of my cornerstone after the 4 blades. Never had so much stubble rash from a razor. Love the pretty razor with my initials though

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                        I didn't say anything about a ban on anything.

I have a problem with the idea of religious police. This creates division and tension among the public. If they want to preach let them do it in a house of worship where people can choose to go and listen.
                                                                                        What do you suggest then?

Comment

Don't get it. Also once you get it in your head that they have down syndrome (which they don't) it's really hard to get it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzc3_b_KnHc

Comment

The best line without doubt on Raoul's recent strips was this gem:

SPOILER
                                                                                            "Today it's hummus, tomorrow it's Hamas"

What a line.

Comment

Got stuck back into that pin thread re vulture funds and section 110 today.
                                                                                              We really need to build a gallows outside Mathesons offices in Dublin and just work our way through the partners,absolute scum

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                                                The best line without doubt on Raoul's recent strips was this gem:

SPOILER
                                                                                                "Today it's hummus, tomorrow it's Hamas"

What a line.
                                                                                                You can never have too.much straight-talking common sense from the Greatest Living Briton:

Comment

...

Comment

Class act

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                        What do you suggest then?
                                                                                                        Make a law against religious police for a start. What would you suggest?

Comment

Make a law against religious police for a start. What would you suggest?
                                                                                                          Listening to Nigel:

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                              Sick of hearing about Black Friday, tis a load shite really.
                                                                                                              I got very excited about buying a dyson hoover today in a black friday deal.
                                                                                                              I've become everything I've ever hated
                                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Does Sharia force kids to be Muslim to get a state education, or that's just Ireland that forces kids to be religious to be educated properly. Do Sharia hospitals kill young women for religious beliefs like Ireland did for religion? Let's get our own house in order first before we go around having opinions on a few lunatic adults going around telling other adults not to do something which they can then promptly ignore.
                                                                                                                So because of Ireland's bad religious history that means it's ok to allow a group of self appointed religious police (who are organized by a terrorist leader and have been violent) to operate?
                                                                                                                What happens when they think a women's skirt is too short or she's out with a man she is not married to? Would you like your female family member being intimidated by this group because they were out having a few drinks?

Comment

Does Sharia force kids to be Muslim to get a state education, or that's just Ireland that forces kids to be religious to be educated properly. Do Sharia hospitals kill young women for religious beliefs like Ireland did for religion? Let's get our own house in order first before we go around having opinions on a few lunatic adults going around telling other adults not to do something which they can then promptly ignore.
                                                                                                                  You be crazy.

Thankfully we have sane chaps like Nigel in charge. We don't want to end up like this guy:

Comment

I don't get it, are you actually defending Sharia law? Because your comparisons are so far off the mark between Ireland and what Sharia law says.

Here is a quick list some of Sharia law principles:

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand.
                                                                                                                    • Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
                                                                                                                    • Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
                                                                                                                    • Criticizing or denying Allah, the god of Islam is punishable by death.
                                                                                                                    • A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
                                                                                                                    • A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
                                                                                                                    • A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
                                                                                                                    • A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
                                                                                                                    • Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
                                                                                                                    • A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
                                                                                                                    • A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
                                                                                                                    • A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
                                                                                                                    • A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
                                                                                                                    • Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
                                                                                                                    • A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
                                                                                                                    • A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
                                                                                                                    • A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
                                                                                                                    • A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
                                                                                                                    • A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
                                                                                                                    • Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".
                                                                                                                    • Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                      I got very excited about buying a dyson hoover today in a black friday deal.
                                                                                                                      I've become everything I've ever hated
                                                                                                                      It's a weird thing about bargains in general. I remember ages ago figuring that I'd save about 50% by using Aldi/Lidl detergent, as opposed to the branded alternatives. Really disappointed later when I realised that the saving amounted to about €10 a year.
                                                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
                                                                                                                        Got the balls to call it tbf. Praise be to Allah imo.

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X