Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Utd enhanced from 5/2 to 9/2 as part of PP 'Green Thursday' promo. Max bet €13.

Next offer 3pm

IIRC all of these bricked last year.....But has to be different this year, right?

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
      Perfect yeah it would be Real Sociedad.
      Just looked there and the game next Saturday is on general now with a few thousand tickets available from €45 up to €120. But the next home game in mid December is still 'hospitality only'.
      Maybe check back to see when the Dec10th game goes on general and that will give you an idea of the timescale of your game.
      We just booked the flight/accom etc knowing we'd get the tickets nearer the day.

Bear in mind when booking flights that TV games in Spain are only decided after the previous set of fixtures have ended so a game may be moved to lunchtime Saturday or 10pm Sunday at very short notice.

Comment

Lads do you remember when we all used to play poker? Haha that was great.
        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          do you have the 'with exurbs' numbers? I'd say that would change things
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
            chaos on the streets if that happens.

The possibility of a rigged election has just killed the last plot line potential of next seasons House of Cards.

Wisconsin looks likes its going ahead
            http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/loc...06668ab74.html
            The funny thing is that this wouldn't even make the Top Ten list of crazy shit that has happened this year

please be true though

Comment

Nigel will set it all to rights:

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Utd enhanced from 5/2 to 9/2 as part of PP 'Green Thursday' promo. Max bet €13.

Next offer 3pm

IIRC all of these bricked last year.....But has to be different this year, right?
                Won't let me do any of them

*all i get is an empty betting slip
                Last edited by Guest; 24-11-16, 15:13. Reason: *

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post

Next offer 3pm

Fenerbache, Shaktar and Roma from 6/5 to 9/4 the next one..

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

12 Angry Men moment in the jury room today.

The trial of a 65-year-old man accused of murdering a man during a row outside a Dublin takeaway has collapsed after the jury discovered a gap in CCTV footage shown during the trial......
                      Neither the prosecution nor the defence had noticed that 29 seconds were missing from a crucial portion of the CCTV footage.
                      The jury spotted it after they began deliberating on a verdict and had asked to see the missing footage.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                        Good friend of mine and her Aussie boyfriend looking for tickets for Saturday if any floating about. I can collect & pay if it helps.....
                        Bump

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                          12 Angry Men moment in the jury room today.

The trial of a 65-year-old man accused of murdering a man during a row outside a Dublin takeaway has collapsed after the jury discovered a gap in CCTV footage shown during the trial......
                          Neither the prosecution nor the defence had noticed that 29 seconds were missing from a crucial portion of the CCTV footage.
                          The jury spotted it after they began deliberating on a verdict and had asked to see the missing footage.
                          Chance of defence lawyers being punished for being incompetent fuckwits = 0.0001%
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Chance of defence lawyers being punished for being incompetent fuckwits = 0.0001%
                            Or the prosecutors?

Comment

Last one for today - insightful stuff:

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                Or the prosecutors?
                                For cutting out the bit they didn't want anyone to see? That would be more likely to get them promoted to the bench

Comment

Meeting Flushdraw in the Fitz at 7.30 to reg and head around to McGrattans for a pint

#pokertalk

Comment

Meeting Flushdraw in the Fitz at 7.30 to reg and head around to McGrattans for a pint

#pokertalk
                                    Straight off the plane and out to play poker! some man lol

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                      Just looked there and the game next Saturday is on general now with a few thousand tickets available from €45 up to €120. But the next home game in mid December is still 'hospitality only'.
                                      Maybe check back to see when the Dec10th game goes on general and that will give you an idea of the timescale of your game.
                                      We just booked the flight/accom etc knowing we'd get the tickets nearer the day.

Bear in mind when booking flights that TV games in Spain are only decided after the previous set of fixtures have ended so a game may be moved to lunchtime Saturday or 10pm Sunday at very short notice.
                                      Thanks a million! Great info!

Comment

#pokertalk
                                        Best post in the other other place Dice, there's spies everywhere
                                        Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                          Best post in the other other place Dice, there's spies everywhere
                                          Very funny. I knew he was playing fitz end of month

Comment

Is the Dundalk match on anywhere?
                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                              Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                              Correction. Tony told you he is playing the fits eom
                                              She missed the McGrattans part.....

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                Is the Dundalk match on anywhere?
                                                Eir FTA there games afaik

Comment

Comment

Fucking anti vaxxers need a good kicking.

Comment

Went to see Arrival tonight knowing very little about it, was very impressed.

Great bit of sci-fi.
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Fucking anti vaxxers need a good kicking.
                                                        Where? Let me at em.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                          Where? Let me at em.
                                                          Prime time on RTE, over now fucking attention seeking retard at the center of it...as usual.
                                                          Just after I posted a friend of mine appeared on it as someone who was being quoted as an anti source by the campaigners but all he had ever done was made a comment that the initial numbers presented raised some suspicions but that a full reading of the research showed no evidence of anything out of the ordinary.

Comment

Anyone listened to the new Kate Bush live album 'Before the Dawn' yet? Think Tom Dunne is doing a full bit on it now. I'm a bit meh on live albums in general. The only exception springing to mind is

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                              Anyone listened to the new Kate Bush live album 'Before the Dawn' yet? Think Tom Dunne is doing a full bit on it now. I'm a bit meh on live albums in general. The only exception springing to mind is

There is less than a handful of people I would pay any amount of money to see live

Bowie was one (and never got the chance)

Kate Bush is another

Am struggling after that to be honest

In other news, it's been ages, but Thursday nights pints are savage. Thursday night pints with blues music in Ryan's in Smithfield are off the chart

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                There is less than a handful of people I would pay any amount of money to see live

Only ever seen him in Slane in '87. Probably the main reason I didn't go to see him again. 'Glass Spider Tour' says it all really

Comment

Got to see Bowie when he played the Olympia in 1997 when I was 16, was pretty spectacular. Ended up going on my own because my mate did his cruciate the day before, strangely he hates it when I mention it.

Only act I've not seen that I wanted to see was Guns n Roses because I couldn't bring myself to see the recent incarnations

Comment

Comment

Sick of hearing about Black Friday, tis a load shite really.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

Kate Bush is another

Am struggling after that to be honest

In other news, it's been ages, but Thursday nights pints are savage. Thursday night pints with blues music in Ryan's in Smithfield are off the chart
                                                                        Theres not many pubs that could challenge it for winter night pints, always a great selection of music on
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                          Preferred when it was a weekly meeting like fight club instead of shopping.

Times have changed in wicklow.

Comment

Westworld tries too hard.

Shite so far but all great shows start this way. Will keep going.

Comment

Anyone know when the Leinster Montpellier game will be confirmed? Ticketmaster has tickets available with dates covering an entire weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                Just picked up a few things for the kids for Christmas on it. Can't complain about getting the PS4 game cheaper tbf

Comment

Just found out I get an extra week off for xmas. Have now three weeks off. Happy glorious day.

Trying to plan how to get omptimal use of this. Was looking at new zealand but seems a bit of a rip off now due to peek holiday period.

At moment toying with thailand for 10 days (beach holiday) and tasmania for 10 day (driving/hiking holiday). Anyone with any practical ideas/suggestions?
                                                                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                    Anyone know when the Leinster Montpellier game will be confirmed? Ticketmaster has tickets available with dates covering an entire weekend.
                                                                                    Not until after the next round of games.

Pain in the hole as I am waiting on details for Castres-Leinster myself.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                      Just found out I get an extra week off for xmas. Have now three weeks off. Happy glorious day.

Trying to plan how to get omptimal use of this. Was looking at new zealand but seems a bit of a rip off now due to peek holiday period.

At moment toying with thailand for 10 days (beach holiday) and tasmania for 10 day (driving/hiking holiday). Anyone with any practical ideas/suggestions?
                                                                                      Tasmania is beautiful but very quiet. Sleepy.

Sister lives in Hobart so I can get you some more up to date info if needed.

Comment

Can't believe my 6 year old without one bit of help from anyone in the family. She has also done a Batman as she said it was going to be batman V superman. I haven't seen it yet though

She checked youtube and then followed what the youtuber done and created this. It is perfect

Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 25-11-16, 08:12.

Comment

Next few games should be a lot more exciting now.
                                                                                          +1

Comment

...

Comment

Bit of a game-changing discovery yesterday. I'm over 20 years shaving and my technique pretty much consists off "slap on foam\shaving soap and hack away". Never experienced the kind of smoothness you get at a barber at home despite many experiments with different razors etc.

Popped into chemist yesterday to get shaving gel and saw this. Shaving oil - €5.50, sure why not.

Tried it this morning, 3 drops of oil on top of a wetted 2-day beard. Blown away. The razor glided over the beard giving a true close shave with none of the usual resistance. Irish product too (no connection). Using a cornerstone razor.

Feel like a new man.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                Have been surreptitiously trying to get the kids into proper music.

Tom Waits is a massive favourite in this regard. 'The Piano Has Been Drinking' was the one that closed the deal.

Comment

A dry shave with one of these for a few weeks to sort yourself out.

This too shall pass.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                                                                      +1
                                                                                                      Thats was great, Magnus kept giving Sergey hard choices until he broke him.

Wouldn't be shocked if there are points scored in both the last two games, its going to be hard for Magnus to revert to trying to force draws and with the consensus that he breezes through the blitz tiebreaker I think Sergey will have to force a bit more pressure on him especially as white in game 11.

Comment

I've been using the gels that come in a stubby toothpaste type tube for a while and find them the least worst solution.
                                                                                                        Its a constant ebb and flow between how much I hate shaving and how much I hate having a beard attacking myself about three times a month is close to optimum.

Comment

I've been using the gels that come in a stubby toothpaste type tube for a while and find them the least worst solution.
                                                                                                          Its a constant ebb and flow between how much I hate shaving and how much I hate having a beard attacking myself about three times a month is close to optimum.
                                                                                                          As the indubitably smooth individual that I am, I'd be running at 5\6 shaves per week.

Comment

The fact that people still drop their trousers for Gillette is depressing.cant beat old school safety razor,the fking dough I've saved since switching

Comment

People at work ordered in papa johns test,I joined in for research purposes,how are they allowed to sell that for human consumption?

Comment

New day, new Nige:

Comment

do you have the 'with exurbs' numbers? I'd say that would change things
                                                                                                                  Dramatically!

Ended up trawling through all sorts of stats on cities, districts, income and race last night. Conclusion: US is a very strange country.

List of what they call metropolitan statistical areas have 62 such areas listed of over 1million.
                                                                                                                  Not of all these make much sense, no more I suppose than thinking of Wuppertal as a city when its really just a part of the Nord-Rein Westphalia megalopolis.

Comment

Bit of a game-changing discovery yesterday. I'm over 20 years shaving and my technique pretty much consists off "slap on foam\shaving soap and hack away". Never experienced the kind of smoothness you get at a barber at home despite many experiments with different razors etc.

Popped into chemist yesterday to get shaving gel and saw this. Shaving oil - €5.50, sure why not.

Tried it this morning, 3 drops of oil on top of a wetted 2-day beard. Blown away. The razor glided over the beard giving a true close shave with none of the usual resistance. Irish product too (no connection). Using a cornerstone razor.

Feel like a new man.
                                                                                                                    As the self declared hairiest beast on here, I can highly recommend the American crew shaving oil. What GAB said about the blades etc is true but I find the oil 10 times better than gels or foams.

I haven't shaved for the guts of a month, first week was through Laziness / working mad hours and then it became like too much of a chore and probably an hour long job so I have the full Roy Keane going on at the moment.

Need a haircut and its starting to annoy me so might get the hot towel job done. Its about 10 years since I had a barber shave, he was crying by the end.

Comment

Used to feel like that... (with an electric!)

Moved to double edged safety razor with decent brush and soap. Now it's easy, fast, and close. And I dont even cut myself that often anymore
                                                                                                                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

...

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X