Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Does anyone here have any way of getting the toy Hatchimals?.. or even to get to pre order... can't seem to get them in Ireland or Uk, and it's looking like double the price in America with amazon... if anyone knows any shops or websites then it would really help 😊...

Comment

If Alvarez is winning it will be in the first round.

The man will be winging punches so hard that he'll be gassed within 2 mins.

Comment

Alvarez comes out swinging. One of them prob go down in the first. Probably Alvarez unless he just wants to hump him.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
          ...Does anyone here have any way of getting the toy Hatchimals?.. or even to get to pre order... can't seem to get them in Ireland or Uk, and it's looking like double the price in America with amazon... if anyone knows any shops or websites then it would really help 😊...
          There are some on amazon uk, though it looks like you'd have to use parcel motel/ address pal/ parcel wizard as none of them are delivering to Eire.
          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

warez is down? plz be temporary!
            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Someone on fb asked recently. Smyths toys had them in certain stores for collection only , , and also pre-order.
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Daughter wants one for Christmas. Gold dust.

Comment

Donald Trump has won the presidency – not because of the “white working class”, but because millions of middle-class and educated US citizens reached into their soul and found there, after all its conceits were stripped away, a grinning white supremacist. Plus untapped reserves of misogyny.

Every time he said, “We’ll build a wall to stop Mexicans”, people understood the unstated second clause: and we’ll reimpose segregation on black America. The first victims of the now-unleashed fury of white supremacism will be those heroic, thoughtful black college graduates who’ve made “Black Lives Matter” a household phrase.
                      how does the Guardian print this stuff?

Comment

Just copped. Emjois work here now?
                        Was wondering how luckforsome had a smiley.

Well this is just amazballs

��������������������

When did this happen?

Ah now they are gone. Hmm ok ����

They were there I saw them lol
                        Last edited by SatNav; 09-11-16, 20:29.
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                            Autotrader.
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Old man had a bit of a confused 10 mins earlier on. My mother brought him to A&E and although all tests are clear they reckon he had some sort of mini stroke and are keeping him in for the night and doing a brain scan. Getting old is shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                All the political stuff aside, I'm rather fascinated as to just what is going through Trumps head right now. Here is an absolute non-politician who has won the fcking highest political position in the world. Its mad - what must be going through his head. Like just the international politicking and intrigue and having your own army - and before this you were just a dude who built buildings. Now you can bomb people. You can invade countries.
                                I thought he definitely looked scared and unsure when giving his speech last night.

The presidency is an awesome burden of responsibility and it's broken much, much bigger men than Trump. Look at LBJ, the dominant political beast of time - crushed by the pressure.

I have no idea what this presidency will look like.
                                His economic plan looks like massive deficit spending at first glance. How the hell is he going to bring back manufacturing jobs to the rust belt?
                                Foreign policy - fuck knows. If someone lobs a brick through a US Embassy window, does he send in the marines?

The most obvious biggest losers are environmentalists.
                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                  Old man had a bit of a confused 10 mins earlier on. My mother brought him to A&E and although all tests are clear they reckon he had some sort of mini stroke and are keeping him in for the night and doing a brain scan. Getting old is shit!
                                  Really is. My auld lad was in hospital for several weeks recently with general infections, then sepsis and fluid around his lungs. His heart function was as low as 15% for a while which seems unfeasibly low. First time he's been seriously ill, but thankfully at home now feeling better, but he is well into his 80's so 'full recovery' will even be limited at that age.

Hopefully your auld lad gets the treatment he needs and gets the all clear.

Comment

Would there be any interest in going for a few Xmas pints in the next few weeks? I haven't seen most of ye in ages

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 09-11-16, 21:32.

Comment

Yeah the environment is gone, thats a given - big coal is back baby (which might seem to the rust belt states like jobs even if they are shitty jobs). meh, after a day of thinking about it, I'm happy to give him a fair chance to impress as long as he doesn't do anything actively nasty like taking away poor people's healthcare or being actively racist. Thats literally my own criteria for maintaining a modicum of respect - that he doesn't make a special effort to harm people.
                                        They'll all get jobs on the newly expanded fracking industry.

Comment

If he has any sort of ambitions for a second term the country is fucked as it's the only way he'll keep all those nasty promises.
                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                            I thought he definitely looked scared and unsure when giving his speech last night.

The presidency is an awesome burden of responsibility and it's broken much, much bigger men than Trump. Look at LBJ, the dominant political beast of time - crushed by the pressure.

I have no idea what this presidency will look like.
                                            His economic plan looks like massive deficit spending at first glance. How the hell is he going to bring back manufacturing jobs to the rust belt?
                                            Foreign policy - fuck knows. If someone lobs a brick through a US Embassy window, does he send in the marines?

The most obvious biggest losers are environmentalists.
                                            I opened my semiconductor physics lecture today with: 'all of the semiconductor jobs are going back to the US, and you won't be allowed in you filthy immigrants, so this course is now nuclear holocaust survival'. Got a few lols.

Comment

Irish times a mighty enjoyable read today,lol at fintan o toole and the" united hates of America " headline,Christ. Great watching all the Irish media trying to grapple with the fact trump did so well with white women,the poor dears didn't know what they were doing seems to be the consensus.

Reaction reminds me of all the wailing when w got in and we're all still here tight?

Comment

All the political stuff aside, I'm rather fascinated as to just what is going through Trumps head right now. Here is an absolute non-politician who has won the fcking highest political position in the world. Its mad - what must be going through his head. Like just the international politicking and intrigue and having your own army - and before this you were just a dude who built buildings. Now you can bomb people. You can invade countries.
                                                I doubt he'll do anything really. Though part of me hopes he is the mentalist he sometimes appears to be, and bans all trade with China and invades North Korea on the same day.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                  I doubt he'll do anything really. Though part of me hopes he is the mentalist he sometimes appears to be, and bans all trade with China and invades North Korea on the same day.
                                                  I think he's gonna let down the just wanna watch the world burn types

Comment

Yeah the environment is gone, thats a given - big coal is back baby (which might seem to the rust belt states like jobs even if they are shitty jobs). meh, after a day of thinking about it, I'm happy to give him a fair chance to impress as long as he doesn't do anything actively nasty like taking away poor people's healthcare or being actively racist. Thats literally my only criteria for maintaining respect for him now he is prez - that he doesn't make a special effort to harm people.

His line from the early debates was:

Trump: I won't let people die in the streets.

Wants to reduce the cost of Obamacare, but not dismantle it.

Comment

'The press takes him literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally.'
                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

As well, seeing so much "this is a disaster for women, LGBT, African Americans". What's the basis for that?

Nine months ago I was saying Trump was going to exceed expectations, really expect him to do that with the presidency too. Going to be awfully disappointed if SP and Hitch are right and he's really a racist, misogynistic, homophobic, Hitler-esque buffoon.
                                                        Last edited by Denny Crane; 09-11-16, 22:16.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                Just copped. Emjois work here now?
                                                                Was wondering how luckforsome had a smiley.

Well this is just amazballs

��������������������

When did this happen?

Ah now they are gone. Hmm ok ����

They were there I saw them lol
                                                                ...You still haven't realised?... I'm very special in many ways 😊😉😋😚😜😝⛄...

Comment

It was a soundbyte, and strong visual, and in the context of the republican debate extremely left!

Comment

As well, seeing so much "this is a disaster for women, LGBT, African Americans". What's the basis for that?

Nine months ago I was saying Trump was going to exceed expectations, really expect him to do that with the presidency too. Going to be awfully disappointed if SP and Hitch is right and he's really a racist, misogynistic, Hitler-esque buffoon.

You simply cannot argue that he is not racist or the worst kind of misogynist it makes you look like the bufoon. Even he is just doing it for votes or doing it out of the side of your mouth you cannot pander to the racists, state that all mexicans are rapists say a judge cannot be impartial because of his race and not be a racist. This is not opinion its fact as is the misogyny... do we really have to explain that to you

He won't be the first racist misogynist president nut hopefully he will be the last.

Comment

Comment

Won more black voters than Romney.
                                                                        Won more hispanic votes than Romney.

Comment

John Stewart and Oliver shown up as the complete hacks that they are this election too.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                            You simply cannot argue that he is not racist or the worst kind of misogynist it makes you look like the bufoon. Even he is just doing it for votes or doing it out of the side of your mouth you cannot pander to the racists, state that all mexicans are rapists say a judge cannot be impartial because of his race and not be a racist. This is not opinion its fact as is the misogyny... do we really have to explain that to you

He won't be the first racist misogynist president nut hopefully he will be the last.
                                                                            Any tea?

Comment

His line from the early debates was:

Trump: I won't let people die in the streets.

Wants to reduce the cost of Obamacare, but not dismantle it.
                                                                              How exactly was he was going to do that? There was a detailed policy position published with numbers, wasn't there ...

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                Any tea?
                                                                                Steak Onions with mashed carrots and parsnips.

IK and Andrew winning yesterdays pointless has been the highlight of the day.

Comment

When i eat cold pasta bake, i like to call it "salad"...makes me feel less guilty.

On another note, why was I avoiding Star Trek Beyond for so long, only 45 mins in and its great.
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Devils advocate...you left out fucking his daughter...
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                      John Stewart and Oliver shown up as the complete hacks that they are this election too.
                                                                                      Why? Because the person they don't like won?

Comment

state that all mexicans are rapists
                                                                                        Again?

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                            Would there be any interest in going for a few Xmas pints in the next few weeks? I haven't seen most of ye in ages
                                                                                            Would love a few scoops and some bantz. Might even try to remember getting home this time.
                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

...You still haven't realised?... I'm very special in many ways 😊😉😋😚😜😝⛄...
                                                                                              How come mine worked then disappeared!
                                                                                              😠😬😠😬😠😬
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

The system elected Trump. More people voted for Clinton and 50% of the country didn't even bother to vote.

The media and rigged system that he loved to complain about is what got him elected.

Comment

Doctor Strange was really good.
                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Won less votes than his opponent
                                                                                                    Can't say I like the electoral college system myself. Any tea?

Comment

Yeah, wonder too how many voters in the states actually matter, so many states are uncompetitive.

Comment

Again?
                                                                                                        Well in fairness you are determined to allow him get away with it, thats fine you can parse it toi maket what you want it to be... its not but facts seems irrelevant anymore.

He originally said they were all rapists and then rowed back by saying
                                                                                                        "What can be simpler or more accurately stated? The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc."

So yea after saying all he changed that to many

Comment

Yeah, wonder too how many voters in the states actually matter, so many states are uncompetitive.
                                                                                                          I remember years ago hearing a figure of between 100K and 150K who had any potential to affect the outcome of Presidency.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

On another note, why was I avoiding Star Trek Beyond for so long, only 45 mins in and its great.
                                                                                                            Because it is pure shite. Admittedly I didn't see the second hour, but that's the first time ever I just felt 'go fuck off with this shite' halfway through with Star Trek.

Comment

I remember years ago hearing a figure of between 100K and 150K who had any potential to affect the outcome of Presidency.
                                                                                                              Remember in 2012, 3 of my siblings being a bit pissed as they couldn't vote as we were at our mothers funeral. Lol that they were all in New York City. Maybe there were other things than the Presidential vote that they were annoyed by missing though.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                Because it is pure shite. Admittedly I didn't see the second hour, but that's the first time ever I just felt 'go fuck off with this shite' halfway through with Star Trek.
                                                                                                                I am very forgiving, and slightly drunk.

In fairness though, it is very 1980's action adventure, Indiana Jones type stuff...in space, which I love.
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

...

Comment

Still exploring tinned and frozen stuff in French supermarkets. It's a veritable treasure trove m8. The shite Ireland sells in cans and in the freezer by contrast.
                                                                                                                    Terrible snobbery around canned goods (not fresh), watched a programme on it recently...changed the British Empire seemingly.

Best way they have of preserving food stuffs that last indefinitely, as long as the can stays intact.

They opened a can of sardines from 1948, as fresh as the day it was canned.

Now, chicken in a can is another thing completely...
                                                                                                                    SPOILER

This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                      Really is. My auld lad was in hospital for several weeks recently with general infections, then sepsis and fluid around his lung86 and s. His heart function was as low as 15% for a while which seems unfeasibly low. First time he's been seriously ill, but thankfully at home now feeling better, but he is well into his 80's so 'full recovery' will even be limited at that age.

Hopefully your auld lad gets the treatment he needs and gets the all clear.
                                                                                                                      Came across a photo the other day of my father, mother, brother and brother in law taken about 1984 when my father would have been younger than I am now. He was ridiculously unhealthy, very overweight and under insane stress back then, within a year he had serious heart problems and a series of mini strokes. I remember this time of year, when the whole years business depended on the Christmas season, him telling me in all seriousness that if he died to put him in the freezer and tell no one until we had closed up on the 25th!
                                                                                                                      Thirty years on he's going strong thriving on a diet of red wine, butter, brandy and bovril, steak, wine, liver and onions, spuds served with and equal amount of butter, The daily mail, TV racing, quizes and those grim american real life murder stories with more wine and hasn't seen the doc in years
                                                                                                                      The three healthy ones are all long since dead and buried.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                        How come mine worked then disappeared!
                                                                                                                        ������������
                                                                                                                        You can post emojis anywhere online and a phone with emojis installed should be able to read and display them. It's just like a font.

But I'm on a PC now, and my PC doesn't have emojis installed, so all I see is a series of black boxes. Some work, because they are cross compatible with Microsoft smilies
                                                                                                                        [

Comment

Melanie Phillips trying and failing miserably to defend Denny's Trump isn't really a racist position on Newsnight... its all the liberals fault what a horrible yoke.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X