• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
    Fuck, its nearly over.

Denny, how are you feeling?
    Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
    Fuck whoever leaked that "Grab em" video of Trump anyway

Not great. Had lumped on a perceived no-hoper nine months ago and then switched horses just at the elbow. Nearly a 100k mistake.

Looking forward to the congratulations and expected pint buying to roll in

On the positive side, now get to test my prediction that Trump will be no where near as bad as everyone expects.

Comment

Am I reading this right... clinton out to 5/1?
      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Homer inspires America obviously.

Marge and Homer Simpson wrestle with the choice in this election.Subscribe now for more The Simpsons clips: http://fox.tv/SubscribeAnimationonFOXWatch more v...

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
          Am I reading this right... clinton out to 5/1?
          Pretty much looks like no way back now.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

While money is lovely and all Denny and no matter what happens now you must take a lot of satisfaction from even thinking this could happen so far out. Unbelievable.

Comment

Not great. Had lumped on a perceived no-hoper nine months ago and then switched horses just at the elbow. Nearly a 100k mistake.

Looking forward to the congratulations and expected pint buying to roll in

On the positive side, now get to test my prediction that Trump will be no where near as bad as everyone expects.
              He wont be as bad as expected but imagine how bad I will feel when he is shot dead and nobody laid odds. Its only 8 months away.

Comment

Right, fuck this.
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Hillary went 6 > 3.5> 4.6 in last 5 mins.

Reactions.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    Pretty much looks like no way back now.
                    It's funny how Trump at 1.3 seems so much more certain than Clinton at 1.3

Comment

Hang on... doesn't Clinton have California. So it can't be over yet.
                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

As much as this is disgusting, it's sweetened a little by the thought of SP waking up to it.
                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Need to buy myself one of these, someone might need a wall built soon.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Reactions.
                            If Clinton does pull back, 95% of people will have no idea what they just slept though.

Comment

I think it could be the biggest market in the exchanges history too. Pretty sure Brexit was beforehand.

Comment

What was BF before tonight? 100m?

Comment

Reactions.
                                  8/1 now.
                                  Last edited by pokerhand; 09-11-16, 04:01. Reason: Can't keep up with this crazy game.
                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

11/1

Hopefully the bookies take a massive hit again the misleading cunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                      As much as this is disgusting, it's sweetened a little by the thought of SP waking up to it.
                                      I'm looking forward to seeing John Oliver and Stewart's smug self satisfied smiles get wiped off their faces

Comment

What was BF before tonight? 100m?
                                        Breixit peaked at 150m. From what I was told in there, it was the biggest

Comment

11/1

Hopefully the bookies take a massive hit again the misleading cunts.
                                          12/1

Comment

20/1.

Comment

Trump 1/1000. Over now for sure. Time to declare and go to bed please

Comment

Comment

Fox predicts wins in FL(19)NC(15) and OH(20)....that will get him pretty damn close.
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                    Hang on... doesn't Clinton have California. So it can't be over yet.
                                                    The current forecast are based on the presumption that Clinton takes California.
                                                    Currently tied. But the NY Times is predicting 305 to 233

Comment

Great night for Rudy giuliani too, came across as utterly unhinged anytime I've seen him this campaign. One to watch

Comment

The humane thing is probably for one of us to hold a pillow over strewelpeters head tonight.
                                                        Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 09-11-16, 04:29.
                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Mexican Peso has fell off the charts to an all time low.

Comment

USA has knocked it out of the park when it comes to proving they are dumb people.

That was before either candidate got the nomination.

Now they have voted in a cunt who wouldnt be known if it wasnt for reality TV.

What goes around, comes around. lol USA, suffer.

Comment

Another positive is it's great to see stats nerds absolutely blow it again, hopefully it might halt their quest to ruin sports. There's still some mystery

Comment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Chmy20pXIAAtLKY.jpg
                                                                TBF, those headlines are what the writer wants people to believe, rather than what he necessarily believes.

Comment

Wolf Blitzer just barking orders at his co-host on CNN. Salty AF.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                    Big lead for President-Elect Clinton
                                                                    Does she go from President Elect to possible inmate?

Comment

inm8

Comment

Funny in Brexit and this election the working classes have changed allegiances to vote for the more conservative option.
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

He better stick hillary in jail and build a wall.

Comment

Next G7(8) meeting will be totes awk.
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by ToothSayer
                                                                              The smart money is often not the group money. Guys who make their living doing wagers understand reality better than political idiots.

It was an interesting study in groupthink. I post a lot about that, but people don' listen. And if they were so sure and so wrong about this - what else do they misjudge? She was never, ever 95% or even 80% let alone 99%. They were unhinged - smart people were making a basic philosophical error of overvaluing what they know vs what they don't. I mean it was crystal clear the error bars were wide here. This kind of error happens everywhere. Think of how many smart people misjudged something as simple and obvious as error bars in this situation. Something worth remembering.

The good news is that they also badly misunderstand Trump, mainly because the insane left wing media - with the same groupthink as the politics forum - has made a monster of him. The evidence is that he's actually a decent man with a good heart and fantastic business skills. If he wins, he'll be an excellent president and a unifier. Clinton was the horror disaster candidate. Seriously, how well do you think the people who've made a religion/Hitler Youth level of group-monstering Trump, turning him into Emmanuel Goldstein, are understanding the mind of a someone who's lived a very successful life? He has long time good friends that think the world of him. He has a wonderful family which should tell you a lot. He's called "cerebral", and "very different to public face" in private by many people, including smart left wing people. He'll be great for the US and the world. You've bought the bull**** just like you bought the bull**** that this was locked up for Clinton at 99%. People can't think.
                                                                              Some optimism from 2p2

Comment

Some optimism from 2p2

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                  Funny in Brexit and this election the working classes have changed allegiances to vote for the more conservative option.
                                                                                  Voted for change

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                    TBF, those headlines are what the writer wants people to believe, rather than what he necessarily believes.
                                                                                    They're from 538

Comment

Ah holey motheroffuck. Lol polls forever.
                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Good night looking forward to tmw

Comment

They're from 538
                                                                                          I'm aware. Can see Silvers name throughout.
                                                                                          But that doesn't mean they are the 100% honest opinions, why would it.
                                                                                          Am I missing something?

Comment

I just realized I placed a bet on turnout. Anywhere that I can get a sweat on that?

Comment

I just realized I placed a bet on turnout. Anywhere that I can get a sweat on that?
                                                                                              BF have a market, and 62%-66% seems to be fav, but not overwhelming.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

I'm aware. Can see Silvers name throughout.
                                                                                                But that doesn't mean they are the 100% honest opinions, why would it.
                                                                                                Am I missing something?
                                                                                                I think so. They were based off their models and predictions.

Comment

'Michigan may decide'. No they are just slow at counting.

Comment

Kay Burley melting down on sky news.

Comment

PA gone to Trump seemingly.

edit:back and forth it seems
                                                                                                      Last edited by oleras; 09-11-16, 05:36.
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                        BF have a market, and 62%-66% seems to be fav, but not overwhelming.
                                                                                                        I'm on 58-62%
                                                                                                        No idea what possessed me to back it.

I think so. They were based off their models and predictions.
                                                                                                        But it's not like they are presenting the raw data.
                                                                                                        People can use models and predictions to serve an agenda. Maybe I'm too cynical

Comment

.
                                                                                                          JUST IN: Californians voted to legalize marijuana for recreational use, and by a large margin, too: 56 percent to 44 percent.
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

I'm on 58-62%
                                                                                                            No idea what possessed me to back it.

But it's not like they are presenting the raw data.
                                                                                                            People can use models and predictions to serve an agenda. Maybe I'm too cynical
                                                                                                            I'm not sure you get what the sites about, they're not Katie Hopkins

Comment

Wtf
                                                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

The 'who would you rather go for a beer with' metric wins yet again.

Trump > Hillary
                                                                                                                Obama > McCain
                                                                                                                Obama > Kerry
                                                                                                                Bush Jr > Gore
                                                                                                                Clinton > Dole
                                                                                                                Clinton > Bush Snr.

Comment

Reflects badly on Obama and the celebrityies, maybe actors will stfu about politics now. Has a sitting prez ever campaigned as much for his successor?

Comment

I'm not sure you get what the sites about, they're not Katie Hopkins
                                                                                                                    TBH I've looked at very little of the article on the 538, compared to most around here at least. And I'm not sure who Katie Hopkins is either.

But the headlines are clearly drama'd up for the masses. The "Nickleback of GOP nominations"...

Silver: "Trump has a 5% chance"
                                                                                                                    Didn't he'd say it was 50/50 at one point too?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                      Reflects badly on Obama and the celebrityies, maybe actors will stfu about politics now. Has a sitting prez ever campaigned as much for his successor?
                                                                                                                      I'm just curious now what happens all the people that said they'd leave

Comment

I'm just curious now what happens all the people that said they'd leave
                                                                                                                        Hope the fuck they don't plan on coming here. At least til my PR is decided.
                                                                                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Still waiting on Ray Darcy to leave. People stating falsely that they'll leave a country if 'x' wins only illustrates how shrill they are.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X