Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just a poor remake of when we hopped off them early only to lose in the final minute.

Comment

Well now..

Comment

That was unreal!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
          This is just a poor remake of when we hopped off them early only to lose in the final minute.
          Its the hope that kills ya

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
            Xeyboy delivers on the watch front. Give him a shout if you're shopping.
            details?

Comment

My fucking heart. You have to love Irish sport we swing for the fences anyway!!
              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

non acestream link working well for me

Comment

This will be a long one. We are value for the lead, by far the best team.
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Always found it odd that they start projecting states while voting is still going on, pretty dodge shenanigans.
                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      details?
                      Xeyboy sold him a watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                        This will be a long one. We are value for the lead, by far the best team.
                        Need to stick to the plan and not go into out shell. Really tight game plan aligned with players doing the right things under pressure. AB lineout misfiring and being surprised by our resourcing of rucks unlikely to be repeated in the second half. We need bravery, skill and luck for every minute of the next 40.

It's a shame Peter o Mahony isn't on the bench. SOB isn't ready but POM is a man who I hope we don't miss.

PS Best response to a NZ haka ever btw. Right up there with the Munster haka.
                        Last edited by V for Vendetta; 05-11-16, 21:15.
                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Bogband has the stream so far behind I won't even be able to look in here let alone bf or Twitter or WhatsApp until it's over

Comment

Zeeeeeebooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                              Its the hope that kills ya

Comment

Believe

Comment

Fair fucks Murray. Some balls to step up

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                    details?
                                    Good deal, nice man. Unlikely to get cheaper.

Comment

This is going to happen

Comment

Doomed. ABs 1.01

Comment

Sigh, goosed now

Comment

Aaaaaannnd it's over

Comment

This is going to happen
                                              We know who to blame anyway.

Comment

My nerves

Comment

Fucking box kicks

Comment

A horse called Not this time, just failed to get up in the breeders cup... Feels like some kind of an omen but I'm not sure what for

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                      My nerves
                                                      No chance Ollie, its done.

Comment

That's top class rugbying there.

Comment

Just class stuff all round there. It's gona happen.

Comment

Never in doubt tbh

Comment

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I picked a good week to hire a kiwi

Comment

Picked a good time to visit

Comment

40 fucking points vs ABs. Wow.

Comment

I'm only at 74mins dream still alive for me at least

Comment

I'm only at 74mins dream still alive for me at least
                                                                        We all had our part to play old man

Comment

Doing it for FOLEY. ...

Comment

Double teamed by zero and Murray never sounded so good

Comment

There won't be a cow milked in Chicago tonight

Comment

Some performance

The ABs will be wounded animals coming to Dublin. Bring it on!!

Comment

Let's do the cunts in two weeks time now.

Comment

Oh baby, that was great

Comment

Nobody beats us in our spiritual home, the land of the Irish.

USA USA USA

Comment

Liveline can clear the schedule for a week of whinging about this not being on RTE

Comment

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Unreal. Unfucking real. Newapproach you lucky bastard.

Comment

The look of absolute horror on the faces of the ABs. There's only one way to get their respect and that's beat them. Let's get a start on a winning sequence against them in a fortnight!!

Joey Carbery take a bow btw. What fucking balls he showed. The kid is nerveless.

Comment

We are now a better team than the All Blacks.

Comment

Bogband has the stream so far behind I won't even be able to look in here let alone bf or Twitter or WhatsApp until it's over
                                                                                                  It's fascinating and a little depressing to notice how quickly we get bored on the path to fulfilment and happiness. It's always inching beyond our reach.

Sometimes have to do a reality check when I'm cursing the fact that my voice activated channel change doesn't happen quickly enough, or my free cinema movie takes 15 mins to download when I want it now.

Elusive
                                                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Jesus motherfucking Christ. I'm almost hoarse. Jesus

Comment

Seamie and Jamie good day in the USA

Comment

Very few words have been invented for that so far, if any.
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Where the fuck is Lloyd?

Mór

Comment

It fuckin doesnt stand alone anymore!!!
                                                                                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

We're all named Paddy on this blessed day.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                It's fascinating and a little depressing to notice how quickly we get bored on the path to fulfilment and happiness. It's always inching beyond our reach.

Sometimes have to do a reality check when I'm cursing the fact that my voice activated channel change doesn't happen quickly enough, or my free cinema movie takes 15 mins to download when I want it now.

Elusive
                                                                                                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Really like Miss Temple City 33/1 in the 11:40 @ Breeders Cup meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                                    Really like Miss Temple City 33/1 in the 11:40 @ Breeders Cup meeting.
                                                                                                                    Iv a tenner EW on 100/1() war story in next after losing a fortune on carina "MIA" fml
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugb...-000-1.2856515

And as reported by the New Zealand Herald, one Kiwi punter was so sure of an All Blacks victory they had placed $100,000 NZD on Steve Hansen’s side to remain unbeaten for the rest of 2016.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 06-11-16, 00:09.

Comment

The New Zealand reaction is pretty immense to be fair to them. No whining, no moaning, no bitterness - they seem to accept the best team won on the day. So many times we complained about a lack of respect after close defeats. It was always true - respect is earned. And we earned it today.
                                                                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I cried at the final whistle by the way. We played like warrior poets. Zebo's catch!! Heroic stuff.
                                                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X