Comment

1-0, Herriera if he starts.
      2-0, mata maybe.
      2-1 Iheanacho.
      3-1 ibra, gg

Good day of footie ahead
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I very rarely get my hair cut but when I was in Greece I went every week.

I only went for the diddy rub.
        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Last haircut I got was from a guy who came 5th in the World Barber Championships, was the only non-Irish man to win a big Judo thing in Japan, got screwed over by Pat Hickey for a place in the Olympics so went for GB instead (!?) and also believes that jiu-jitsu is fake like WWE.
          Interesting 20 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
            My hairdresser (female) gives me an indian head massage while washing, quite a turn on. My eyes are also closed
            I would always close my eyes getting hair washed. Love getting the head massage too.

Don't find it a turn on though

Comment

Back in Clare the titty rub was included as standard for your tenner haircut. In Dublin you pay €20 to get it cut by a bloke and get offered a "free" beer (which surely nobody ever takes?)

Comment

Flying to LA on Monday morning 7.40, but have a quick change over in London.
                Question is can I clear US customs in Dublin and are they opened that early??

Comment

Decided to go with the headshave the other day. Bit of a Britney spears momentr. There goes any future barber visits. No titty rubs in Waterford although to be fair you wouldn't want one from some of the munters in some places
                  Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                    Flying to LA on Monday morning 7.40, but have a quick change over in London.
                    Question is can I clear US customs in Dublin and are they opened that early??
                    No, you'll go through in LA.

Comment

Got the hair cut last month here in Malta and after the haircut, the guy turns into Spiderman and starts getting his thread out.

Proceeded to this on the eyebrows, cheeks, nose, nostrils and ears. I wasn't sure whether the tears rolling down my face gave it away that it was a little painful! (wasn't sure whether to tell him to stop or not). Next time, i'll try to find the titty rub and pass on the face execution instead!

The worst thing Garrett has ever done for Buzzfeed.Check out more awesome videos at BuzzFeedVideo!http://bit.ly/YTbuzzfeedvideoMUSICSonata No 11Licensed via ...

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                        Can you ELI5 what exactly a producer does? This is not meant to denigrate your obvioulsy awesome achievement but I have asked myself this question countless times when seeing famous actors/actresses as producers in films and I've never thought to google it...

but you are here so...

Thanks bud!
                        The role of a producer can really vary based on the size of the production

Normally, it's the producer that gets things off the ground. They will option a script, purchase the rights of a book, etc. From there, they will hire a director, screenwriter and be responsible for getting the funding in place to make the film. If the production is big enough they will hire lots of people to do all the shit that needs to be done, casting director, line producer, unit producer, 1st AD (assisstant director) production mangaer, wardrobe, make up, catering, etc

Sometimes, there will also be an executive producer brought in. Not always but they are often a big name, either in a film star who can attract/help bring in funding or possibly some rich fucker who happily hands money over to see his name up on a screen.

For this doc, we had zero budget so myself and the director just paid (as little as possible) whenever we had to

Some of my roles along with the co-producer were

Taking a day to go around town and talk to every sign holder seeing who was interesting and who was interested in being in the doc
                        Getting all contact details
                        Getting a place where we could interview them
                        Arranging times to suit people for interview
                        Getting sound operator
                        Making sure we had all the gear we needed
                        Getting permits to shoot in the city centre
                        Getting the bollywood dancer
                        Getting the blonde girl
                        Going through the interview rushes and planning the next shoots
                        Arranging with the lads when we could shoot them working
                        Gettting all release forms signed
                        Entering it into festivals
                        Releasing the film to the public / press release
                        Getting the film distributed shown outside of festivals.

plus loads of other organising type crap

Probably best way to look at a producer is a project manager type person

Comment

Aus South Africa is a bit of a mess tbh. Aus really seem to be the much better team, but just can't find that try line, and SA just killing the game.

Comment

Bad when Utd might be becoming almost reliant on an 18 year old for a bit of inspiration. Bit of an exaggeration of course, but still.

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                              Decided to go with the headshave the other day. Bit of a Britney spears momentr. There goes any future barber visits. No titty rubs in Waterford although to be fair you wouldn't want one from some of the munters in some places
                              The auld one on john street is mad for pipe, should of got her to do it.

Bald is beautiful m8

Comment

Great performance from City so far. Long way to go, but they have thoroughly bossed the game so far and deserve the lead, if not more.

Comment

Pep is the GOAT.

I wonder what shite the doubters will come out with after he crushes England for the next three years

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                    Great performance from City so far. Long way to go, but they have thoroughly bossed the game so far and deserve the lead, if not more.
                                    Yeah. Funny thing is if Aguero is playing they don't get the first. KDB looking sharp.

Comment

Jaysus bbv, you're some cunt of a yolk.

Comment

Bravo bravo. You're some liability!

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                          Pep is the GOAT.

I wonder what shite the doubters will come out with after he crushes England for the next three years
                                          The penalty area is a rectangle not a triangle

When scouting a keeper for England, ability at crosses is always a handy metric

Comment

Only getting around to Hard Knocks, never seen it before, started on the latest series, quiet enjoyable, great insight into the management and players.
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Barbers in Clongriffin. All Eastern European women. No chat. Head massage and after 10 cuts you get one free. €13 + €2 tip.
                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Pep is the GOAT.

Oooohhhhh and Paisley is/was the GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                  Only getting around to Hard Knocks, never seen it before, started on the latest series, quiet enjoyable, great insight into the management and players.
                                                  Fantastic series. Real insight into American sport and how much of a business it is, and how ruthless it is even for veterans.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                    Oooohhhhh and Paisley is/was the GOAT
                                                    6 titles + 3 European cups in 9 years for our Bob

6 titles + 2 European cups in 7 years for Pep

It's close m8

Comment

Sane had the outside there and Shaw was lost, instead he cuts inside to go back out killing the angle and his advantage

Fucking football

Comment

One of the better early Saturday kickoff's tbf

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                          Fantastic series. Real insight into American sport and how much of a business it is, and how ruthless it is even for veterans.
                                                          Im not sure it really shows how much of a business it is, I mean it definitely is all business but I think hard knocks shows how much of a performance based sport it is, stats, graphs, production, yards per carry, yards after the catch etc

You live and die by your stats really, your production.

Soccer by comparison is miles behind in that regard. Rugby catching up.

The way NFL is played lends itself to that type of analysis tbf though.
                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

6 titles + 3 European cups in 9 years for our Bob

6 titles + 2 European cups in 7 years for Pep

It's close m8
                                                            Not quite the same comparison though given that Bayern especially had no domestic competition while was there, and that wasn't down to him particularly.

GOAT is a very strong claim for it.

Comment

Subs changed this game and whereas Rashford will get the plaudits by virtue of being English and young, Herrera has been quietly excellent.
                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Not quite the same comparison though given that Bayern especially had no domestic competition while was there, and that wasn't down to him particularly.

GOAT is a very strong claim for it.
                                                                m8 if I wanna make outlandish claims with little substance then I will and who are you fuck are you to doubt them

Comment

Thought both sides defended really poorly, had Aguero been playing City could have bagged a couple more imo. Doubt United will be anywhere close, City will probably need one season to fully embed Pep's philosophy, reckon Chelsea and Spurs will occupy the two top places, City third and a battle royale for 4th.
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                    Im not sure it really shows how much of a business it is, I mean it definitely is all business but I think hard knocks shows how much of a performance based sport it is, stats, graphs, production, yards per carry, yards after the catch etc

You live and die by your stats really, your production.

Soccer by comparison is miles behind in that regard. Rugby catching up.

The way NFL is played lends itself to that type of analysis tbf though.
                                                                    hard knocks imo shows both sides, maybe not every season, but there is loads of transacting going on all the time. swaps/trades/sales etc. they go hand in hand with stats and performances. the fact even the veterans sweat it every year just shows how ruthless it is. That combined with the best levelling/rejuvinating/remunerating system in the draft means it's all business, or just a massive game of trumps and trading cards for the billionaire boys.

Comment

m8s r8s at the beer festival m8?
                                                                      Was there last night. No icky but got a free badge
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Bad when Utd might be becoming almost reliant on an 18 year old for a bit of inspiration. Bit of an exaggeration of course, but still.
                                                                        It's really not. He needs to start games. Miki looked way off it. Martial seems to still be on holiday mode and poor Mata has had it.

Rahers in.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                          Thought both sides defended really poorly, had Aguero been playing City could have bagged a couple more imo. Doubt United will be anywhere close, City will probably need one season to fully embed Pep's philosophy, reckon Chelsea and Spurs will occupy the two top places, City third and a battle royale for 4th.
                                                                          Just quoting this now as a reminder for when 3 weeks down the line you say how City looks odds on for the title and say it in such a way as if you always knew it.

Doubt Utd will be anywhere close? Are you offering 20/1 on them?

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                            It's really not. He needs to start games. Miki looked way off it. Martial seems to still be on holiday mode and poor Mata has had it.

Rahers in.
                                                                            Yes it is. Stop jumping to conclusions after a couple of games. Leave that to the lads who get all their football knowledge from The Sun.

Comment

Good tight game between Leinster and Glasgow with 15 to go.
                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Fucking hell RTE. I know the Late Late is awful, but this takes the biscuit. Sounds like Michelle's friend.

The winner of a Late Late Show viewer competition has revealed how she prayed to her deceased mother in a bid to secure a new car for her brother, who is stricken with MS.

Kathy Shine from Walkinstown in Dublin won a Renault Captur worth €20,000 from 200,000 entries last week and she says she turned to the power of prayer in a bid to win the car so she could sell it so that her brother, Mike, could update his disability van.

A grateful Kathy subsequently visited RTÉ to drop off a thank you card for Late Late host Ryan Tubridy. However, she happened across him outside the RTÉ canteen and was invited her onto the show to share her extraordinary story.

Comment

Oooh little controversy in the Arsenal game. Up coming stoppage time peno...

Comment

...
                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                      Just quoting this now as a reminder for when 3 weeks down the line you say how City looks odds on for the title and say it in such a way as if you always knew it.

Doubt Utd will be anywhere close? Are you offering 20/1 on them?
                                                                                      No because I'm not retarded and can lay them much shorter.

If we were quoting things I could bring back up your post early last season saying Atleti and Spurs were of similar quality
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                        Question about running. I was reading this:

As part of a renewed fitness thing, am running again. Seem to be able to do 5km in 25min with not much bother. So trying to set an aim to have a challenge. Based on above table two directions of aim are:

1. Try to get 5k down to 20mins

2. Try to extend running distance to 10k and do it in about 45mins

Given I've no particular fitness goal and it's mainly about getting the good juices flowing in the head, what would you say would be the more rewarding of those two? Like which of power or endurance is normally more rewarding?
                                                                                        Personally I would go with the sub 20mins 5k. I started running about 18 months ago. My aim when I started was to do it in sub 25mins. I got there and the feeling was pretty fucking good. I tried doing longer distances and reached about 8k but I started to get bored so never went for a 10k.

Comment

Price for Spurs v City (season)?

Comment

As part of a renewed fitness thing, am running again. Seem to be able to do 5km in 25min with not much bother. So trying to set an aim to have a challenge. Based on above table two directions of aim are:

Given I've no particular fitness goal and it's mainly about getting the good juices flowing in the head, what would you say would be the more rewarding of those two? Like which of power or endurance is normally more rewarding?
                                                                                            IMHO if you are enjoying it and its as good for your head as it is for me, I'd be setting my targets in terms of frequency even in bad weather and location trying out running in different places .
                                                                                            You're only a whippet so I'm sure both would be possible for you but I think a 45 minute 10K would be a better target for you.

My own running has been a struggle since I recovered from an injury earlier this year. I'm getting out regularly to do about 30k a week and doing enough swimming and cycling to have got back fit enough to do triathlon but everything is just horribly slower than last year. I'd have to accept that most of it is down to the re introduction of bread into my diet and the gradual addition followed of 8Kg over the last year

Comment

Train for both as they are quite different and it will keep you interested. I prefer short distance running but getting into endurance training is good as you can enter races and that's where you really get the endorphin overload!

Comment

...
                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Ryan Moore looks so happy to be involved in all the media palaver

Comment

This race is amazing

Comment

I like it when SP talks about things he assumes we must all be watching.

Comment

Absolute scenes here in Thurles. Great win by surely the GOAT under 21 hurling team.

Now to translate it into senior success.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                          Absolute scenes here in Thurles. Great win by surely the GOAT under 21 hurling team.

Now to translate it into senior success.
                                                                                                          Tipp 2010 vintage were pretty special too.

Comment

Anyone with any decent ggg v Brook fight streams that don't require joining a site which is all I can find. CHD sort me out please

Comment

Any one have a good link for the fight please?

Comment

Here you go m8s http://sportsleague.me/gennady-golov...g-10-sep-2016/

Comment

acestream://775e4a8e214019b91af94c3e2d846aa828b04b6d

browsers
                                                                                                                  Обзор стриминговой площадки streamhd.eu: история и трансляция спортивных событий.

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                    This race is amazing
                                                                                                                    Strange day at Leopardstown, there appeared to be about 3000 identically-dressed teenagers on the premises. All of whom appeared determined to violate my personal space.
                                                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Just realised acestream is at it too. Sorted

42fe51591598d905ab011a9c8339150f8391dfa7

Comment

Will give you 6/4 your spurs vs my city or 5/4 your spurs vs my Utd if you want it?

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                                                          Tipp 2010 vintage were pretty special too.
                                                                                                                          True, but they didn't breeze through Munster like this Waterford team did. On the other hand they did have a bigger AI final win against Galway than we did today

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X