• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
    Separate business check in for BA as assumed walked by it earlier
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
      Cheers. Never played them either so can't wait.
      Strandhill is supposed to be a good course as well and cheap to play

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
        40 without a member is green fee. It's a decent course to play. Forget about it if it's windy though.
        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
          Umi falafel lunch deal is great value (goes til 5PM).
          Yep

Originally posted by tar

Cornucopia gets the thumbs up SP, eat there a lot as you can imagine.
          Must try it

Try Sova Vegan Butcher if up round Camden area.
          Ffs. No just no!
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
            Inevitable really

The GOAT retires

Don't care what anyone says, he may not have ridden the most winners and may have been as mad as a mad thing but he was some kind of GOAT Jock
            I remember being in the Horse and Jockey pub the day after Amber O'Grady's (Eddie O'Grady's daughter) 21st and Carberry, who had two busted arms at the time, 'borrowed' a horse out of a horsebox outside and rode it inside and up to the bar.

He was told 'you're barred but the horse can stay'. Big bucket of water put on the bar for the nag.
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Standard two faced Hillary. 'Oh yes, that's an interesting. Idea, I'll just pretend to write that down'

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                https://youtu.be/db94fvXK2ww

Standard two faced Hillary. 'Oh yes, that's an interesting. Idea, I'll just pretend to write that down'
                Why you care so much m8

Comment

Anyone following the section 110 vulture fund tax avoidance scandal, guest starring Michael noonan ,the hives of scum that are the large Dublin accountancy firms and Irish academic and media bootlickers.
                  Good thread on it here on the pin, for once no FF involvement so they'll have their fun I'd say

Comment

Enjoyed the volleyball [NSFW]
                    SPOILER
                    [/NSFW]
                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                      Why you care so much m8
                      It was bbanter.m8. I doubt you watched.
                      Also trump trump trump

Comment

It was bbanter.m8. I doubt you watched.
                        Also trump trump trump
                        You are trying to drive the trump hypetrain m8. This is why it will eventually crash

Comment

Annalise Murphy ripping it up in the sailing today.
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                            For London there was a website where you could follow the sailing online with all the gps from the boats in real time, fairly sure it was part of the London2012 site but I can't find anything similar for Rio
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                              Seemed to get caught bad halfway through the fourth race. She's going into my "money athlete" category however for producing her best form in years out of the gate in the Olympics.
                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Why the fuck are RTE showing some piece of shit non entity of a Spanish friendly chavball game instead of real sport ?

Comment

Why the fuck are RTE showing some piece of shit non entity of a Spanish friendly chavball game instead of real sport ?
                                  It was that or horse racing.

Comment

Can anyone recommend a website where you put in some random ingredients and it tells you what you can cook with them?

Comment

4th and a 7th today, should put her into 2nd overall.
                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                        Can anyone recommend a website where you put in some random ingredients and it tells you what you can cook with them?
                                        Supercook is a recipe search engine that lets you search by ingredients you have at home. Find thousands of recipes you can make right now with the ingredients you have available at home.

Comment

What the fuck should you make for dinner? We will provide your indecisive self with some ideas.

Comment

RTE news now is showing the gymnastics.
                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Btw sportstream.tv has about 7 BBC streams going all the time which is great. Judo, diving, rugby, gymnastics, diving, football, tennis all going at the minute with no need for a proxy. I'm just keeping an eye on a few things on the iPhone.
                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Gotta feel sorry for the North Korean who just fluffed her final dive when in contention.

Off to the Gulag with her and three generations of her family.

Comment

Dobby and Keane

Name 2 kerry footballers who won an all star but never won an all Ireland medal.

Comment

3-2 loss vs Germany is some scoreline in the hockey. Would have had the handicap at -4.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                      Anyone following the section 110 vulture fund tax avoidance scandal, guest starring Michael noonan ,the hives of scum that are the large Dublin accountancy firms and Irish academic and media bootlickers.
                                                      Good thread on it here on the pin, for once no FF involvement so they'll have their fun I'd say
                                                      http://www.thepropertypin.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=66282
                                                      I only got through the first page but seems mental stuff.
                                                      Does he ever approach the key question of 'why?'

Comment

Contractual obligation as part of their CL contract.

Comment

Just realised that BBC have 8 hd olympic channels available on fta satellite. So much sportsing to miss.
                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                            We are paying 50,55 and 60 for the 3 courses so great value
                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Mrs in Wexford with her sister and the kids.

Playing online poker and watching sport.

No work till Monday.

This is what life used to be like.
                                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                Dobby and Keane

Name 2 kerry footballers who won an all star but never won an all Ireland medal.
                                                                Connie Murphy is the only one I know of unless Shane Brick ever got one!

I know JOD was in that category till '14.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                  Connie Murphy is the only one I know of unless Shane Brick ever got one!

I know JOD was in that category till '14.
                                                                  Ya second one tricky.

Clue - he played for kerry but . ....

Comment

Ya second one tricky.

Clue - he played for kerry but . ....
                                                                    Did Karl O'Dwyer ever win one?

LOL at the RTE boxing analyst, I thought it was a mistake at first but for the third time she's just exclaimed something was 'expectational'.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post

LOL at the RTE boxing analyst, I thought it was a mistake at first but for the third time she's just exclaimed something was 'expectational'.
                                                                      Well done mc nugget

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                        I only got through the first page but seems mental stuff.
                                                                        Does he ever approach the key question of 'why?'
                                                                        Think this was it
                                                                        FG's Mistake. To make NAMA and IBRC Wind-Up a success, Noonan, granted the requests of a core group of Dublin professional partners, who lobbied in 2012 to get their vulture clients tax-free status in the domestic economy. They proposed the existing Section 110 route, as they had used for IFSC securitization clients. They feared that it would run foul of the Revenue's domestic anti-avoidance laws. The Dept of Finance consulted with Revenue, and Revenue announced that it was "comfortable" that a corporate could suck profits, gross, out of the Irish domestic economy, and export to the Cayman Islands (or other). Revenue's "comfort" would be tested over the next 4 years, as it found itself caught in a web of its own domestic anti-avoidance rules, requiring ruling after ruling to protect these vultures (and damage its own tax code).

Comment

Trump basically insinuating that someone might want to shoot Hilary to stop her nominating a supreme court judge. Pretty inane rambling in his usual style as well.

Hillary wants to abolish, essentially, the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I dunno. But I tell you what, that will be a horrible day. If Hillary gets to put her judges in, right now we’re tied. You see what’s going on. We’re tied ‘cause Scalia, this was not supposed to happen. Justice Scalia was going to be around for ten more years, at least, and this is what happened. That was a horrible thing, So now look at it. So Hillary essentially wants to abolish the second amendment.

Now speaking to the NRA folks, who are great: when you, when you, and I tell you, so they endorsed me. They endorsed me very early. My sons are members. I’m a member. If you, we can add, I think the National Rifle Association, we can add the Second Amendment to the justices, they almost go, in a certain way, hand and hand. Now the justices are going to do things that are so important. And we have such great justices. You saw my list of eleven that have been vetted and respected and have gotten great, and they, a little bit, equate.

But if you don’t do what’s the right thing, you’re not going to have - either you’re not going to have a Second Amendment or you’re not going to have much of it left. And you’re not going to be able to protect yourselves, which you need. Which you need! When the bad guys burst into your hours, they’re not looking about Second Amendments and ‘do I have the right to do this.’ The bad guys aren’t going to be giving up their weapons. But the good people will say, ‘oh, well, that’s the law.’ No, no. Not going to happen. We can’t let it happen. We can’t let it happen.

Comment

Dobby and Keane

Beaten by mcnugget. Would never have got that anyway

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                              http://www.thepropertypin.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=66282
                                                                              Took me about 90mins to get through all of that.

Fuckin hell. Shambolic. Fuck Sake FG. Trying to out-do FF for some reason.
                                                                              Last edited by Emmet; 09-08-16, 22:18.

Comment

Just heard this evening that one of my cousins was found dead in his bed this morning. One time heroin addict, long time methadone addict. Don't think he'd even hit 40.
                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post

Ah KOD, my old Business Studies teacher and school GAA manager. Sound man.

Comment

Comment

Comment

A New Hampshire man was charged with driving under the influence Friday after Kensington cops say they found him crashed outside their police station wearing a 'This guy needs a beer' T-shirt.

Comment

Take that Leonidas!

According to crazy Olympic stats guy on Twitter I get everything off Phelps has now matched Ireland's total Olympic gold medal haul. That's the record he really wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                                            Take that Leonidas!

According to crazy Olympic stats guy on Twitter I get everything off Phelps has now matched Ireland's total Olympic gold medal haul. That's the record he really wanted.
                                                                                            Yet he'd get the head slapped off him by Sonia O'Sullivan.

Comment

Thinking of going to the Barce Sevilla game next Wednesday. Does anyone else think that since its the second leg of the the Spanish Charity Shield that both teams will be resting players ahead of the first la Liga game the weekend after.
                                                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Perhaps he can get another one tonight by doing the same bloody thing with a slight variation.

Comment

Take that Leonidas!

He has way more?
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Phelps 21 Gold medals. Ireland 9 Gold medals.

Comment

For those going to #204 Pickett v Alcantara added

Comment

dat comment section....
                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Trump
                                                                                                          nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I dunno.
                                                                                                          Question for the Trump fanbois

Were those the words of a genius posing as a buffoon or just a common or garden buffoon?

If anyone tries to pretend that it's not a threat then their opinion is of no consequence at all.

Comment

Were those the words of a genius posing as a buffoon or just a common or garden buffoon?

If anyone tries to pretend that it's not a threat then their opinion is of no consequence at all.
                                                                                                            So what you're saying is someone's opinion is only valid if it agrees with yours?

Comment

Comment

So what you're saying is someone's opinion is only valid if it agrees with yours?
                                                                                                                No what I'm saying that its not a matter of opinion that he was making some sort of a threat and any attempt to pretend that he wasn't is obfuscation that is not worthwhile engaging with.

The only thing worth discussing is whether this is buffoonery or his oft cited team of geniuses that carefully cooked this up.
                                                                                                                It's a sincere question that I'd like to have some guide to because one answer is mutually exclusive from the other.

Comment

You might be jumping the gun there SP.

Comment

No what I'm saying that its not a matter of opinion that he was making some sort of a threat and any attempt to pretend that he wasn't is obfuscation that is not worthwhile engaging with.

The only thing worth discussing is whether this is buffoonery or his oft cited team of geniuses that carefully cooked this up.
                                                                                                                    It's a sincere question that I'd like to have some guide to because one answer is mutually exclusive from the other.
                                                                                                                    Let's go back to two key questions:

Has it generated him publicity?
                                                                                                                    Will it hinder his campaign or chances of being elected in any way?

Comment

Haven't his favourable ratings been dropping steadily for like a month since he started in on the family of that dead soldier?

I think there's a deeper analysis to go into than 'he's in the news again so it's a win'. It's not like the news is going to stop covering him.

I don't think this is going to increase his polling numbers much, not sure what other people think?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                        Haven't his favourable ratings been dropping steadily for like a month since he started in on the family of that dead soldier?

I think there's a deeper analysis to go into than 'he's in the news again so it's a win'. It's not like the news is going to stop covering him.

I don't think this is going to increase his polling numbers much, not sure what other people think?
                                                                                                                        I think he all ready has all the NRA and pro gun people voting for him as they know Hillary and the broader Democrat stance on guns.

If he had come out and said he was pro regulation and tougher background checks for guns ie. the middle ground he would have taken a small hit from people not turning out to vote for him but they wouldn't have gone to Hillary but by being open to a moderate view would have opened up a group of voters for who it is a sticking point.

It has been stated a lot that the pivot from both party candidates to capture the middle ground is the key to victory - this is one topic that I am always surprised that people dont go for a heavier regulation approach rather than a binary yes\no. You can be accused of not picking a side which you clearly are but with a decent plan and case studies from comparable countries (if there are any) you should be able to make a decent enough argument to brand the other person as a fanatic who cant see logic and further increase your voting potential on this one topic.

I dont think it was a threat to be honest - just stupid bluster and will have overall cost him votes by trying to shore up a voting block that is already his.

Comment

He's one of the two presidential candidates, he no longer has to do stuff for publicity. Everything he says or does will be headlines over the next 3 months, whether its making a political statement full of boring gravitas or burning an effigy of HRC.

Yes, some of the things he says or does will actually affect his chances.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X