X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ref is biggest concern today,uefa really want France through

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post

Be class to win this game of footballs against these French cunce and get to play another game of footballs against them English cunce.
        This is the level of analysis RTE need to replace Gyles, bout time they had a black fella on there too!

Gonna start a petition!

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
          The opposition with world class players probably a bigger concern.
          Profit before people.

Comment

Kick off foul straight from the off. Shocking refereeing.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Karma baby!
                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Too fucking long of a sweat now lads, jaysis
                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Excellent dive, looked stone wall in real time.
                    Profit before people.

Comment

In fairness two penalties we should have gotten so far and we didn't and now one that's marginal goes our way. Plus whatever ancient grudges Gilesy, Brady and Dunphy were referring to earlier. Need to settle it down now and keep the head for a bit.
                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

wp Sir

The greatest piece of reverse bbving in history.

Comment

Decisions definitely going Ireland's way here so far.

Comment

Phenomenal performance so far.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                              Phenomenal performance so far.
                              Great to see us looking for a second and not just hoofing ball out of defence every timr

Comment

Please don't let them put Martial on for Giroud at HT

Comment

Fucking love this composure and cynicism. I want to have shane longs children.

Comment

It's a stonewall penalty tbf

Comment

Anyone know what the story was with the Hendrick booking?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                        kicked the ball away

Comment

Kicked the ball away while lying on the ground.

Comment

As far as I could see he kicked the ball away after he was fouled.
                                            If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

Oh right, was very puzzled - thanks lads

Comment

Seemed to be for kicking the ball away, which seems madness given it was our free kick. Maybe he said something to the referee but given the abuse they take during games it would have had to be something exceptional.
                                                Last edited by Mickey Rosa; 26-06-16, 14:02. Reason: Edit: I see this has already been answered. Should have refreshed first.
                                                The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Usually when we're 1-0 up an equaliser is death, but you really feel here we can take it and still go on to win.

Comment

Pretty certain you'll win this from here. We've no chance now.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                      Thats not the way it works

Comment

That was outstanding

Comment

Fuck off France

Comment

We won't score again though

Comment

Scene set for keanos finest hour now

Comment

Fuck off glorious Irish sporting failure. We have enough of your cunting things already.

Comment

All led from that blatant corner we weren't given.
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Its not fucking over yet

Comment

Deleting shrap's posts now. BBV acting the cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                        Deleting shrap's posts now. BBV acting the cunt.
                                                                        Too late.

Comment

gg
                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Griezman has such a punchable face

Comment

It's currently 2-1 to France.

Comment

Nice use of the bbv shrap - Your lucky not to be banned.

Comment

Wtf sort of a throw was that

Comment

Shame, although it's better to have led and lost than never led at all.
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Died with their boots on...fucking gutting stuff,we had the beating of those cunts

Comment

Still a good tourney from the Irish lads and played above our level for the last 2 matches - can't ask much more then that.

Fair enough score line really.

Comment

Its the hope that kills you.

Far better fare than 4 years ago. Get to Russia now.

Comment

I'd follow Brady and Hendrick into battle.

Comment

I still love you guys. First time I've tried that bbv juju. I like it.

Gtfiybib

Comment

I still love you guys. First time I've tried that bbv juju. I like it.

Gtfiybib
                                                                                                You timed it dreadfully though. Basically have guaranteed the Brexiteers a semi final.

The curse bites back. It is a double edge sword.

Comment

Rough 24 hours to be an Irish sports fan tbh.

Comment

Would have been worse to have a battle weary troop facing those engerlish types who now have a harder match imo

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                      Would have been worse to have a battle weary troop facing those engerlish types who now have a harder match imo
                                                                                                      It really really wouldn't!!!

That said, so much pride despite a lifetime of honourable defeats. We rattled them for an hour just ran out of steam. No fucking fault.

Comment

Feeling slightly guilty at not being in Croke Park now... must be a record low crowd at kick off of a Leinster semi final

Comment

Brought a bottle of Hendricks home, was gonna open it if Hendrick scored. Opened it anyway.

Comment

May have dickied with shraps account
                                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                                              It really really wouldn't!!!

That said, so much pride despite a lifetime of honourable defeats. We rattled them for an hour just ran out of steam. No fucking fault.
                                                                                                              They have given us a good show this whole campaign,last minute heroics, the Germany game,this tourney aside from Belgium game. Great to see after euro 12

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                May have dickied with shraps account
                                                                                                                I'm honored.

Now fuck off and tend the diapers.

Comment

I'm honored.

Now fuck off and tend the diapers.
                                                                                                                  On the high stool today. Nappies be damned
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

They have given us a good show this whole campaign,last minute heroics, the Germany game,this tourney aside from Belgium game. Great to see after euro 12
                                                                                                                    Absolutely man. Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                      Feeling slightly guilty at not being in Croke Park now... must be a record low crowd at kick off of a Leinster semi final
                                                                                                                      Throw in you west Brit

Comment

Lots of positives to take from the tournament, our best performers (Wes aside) were the younger lads in the side so decent hope for the weakish world cup qualifying group we're in. And MO'N seems to get the best from us so his contract extension a big positive.
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Bit mad re-laying a pitch 3 days before a game. Expect it to be in bits after 15 mins.
                                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X