X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skrtel is just brainless.

Comment

Strange that they're showing fans replays of contentious incidents. Could cause trouble if things get heated in games.
      Profit before people.

Comment

Its the hope that kills ya.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
          Strange that they're showing fans replays of contentious incidents. Could cause trouble if things get heated in games.
          I thought that was one of the rules of big screens in stadiums, that they couldn't show any controversial incidents again. Bad decision. If there is something like that in the game later there could be a bit more trouble given the rows between the fans already.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
            Delport wanted to disagree with him. And the SA commentary team were defending Stander. Yellow, fine. Red, absolutely not. If Lambie kicked long rather than high Stander probably makes contact with the ball. There was very little in it.
            I personally think yellow. BUT it was stupid and reckless and risked an inexperienced ref in a partisan environment taking a big decision.

Hopefully it will only form the backdrop to a historic win. Incredible heart so far.

FUCK.
            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Ugh!
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                Its the hope that kills ya.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                  Damage limitation exercise now. Spoilt the game completely.
                  Hmmmm
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

My replay shows that drop going inside the posts

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                      My replay shows that drop going inside the posts
                      I thought the same.

Comment

Jacksons undoing a lot of good here, some poor decisions.

Comment

Friendly test match my arse. My heart is pounding here...
                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                            Friendly test match my arse. My heart is pounding here...
                            I just came in five minutes ago.

What was the red?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                              Hmmmm
                              Fair play to Ireland but that is a woeful, uncohesive South African side.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                Jacksons undoing a lot of good here, some poor decisions.
                                In fairness he's wrecked at this stage. Madigan has played 20 minutes in the last month so he's all we've got now.

Comment

What was the red?
                                  Too busy in the funk locker here. We can discuss later.

Comment

LET'S GO MOTHERFUCKERS!

Comment

What was the red?
                                      momentum high jump hip into the neck of a man looking for it imo. Yellow card ref but meh it's had a great effect on the Irish.

Comment

In fairness he's wrecked at this stage. Madigan has played 20 minutes in the last month so he's all we've got now.
                                        I'm also wrecked I've 3 devices on the go and two pots on the cooker,

What a day for Irish Rugby. Hated the commentary focusing no how bad a result for SA. it would be. Fuckers.

ok correcting that now.
                                        Last edited by Solskjaer; 11-06-16, 16:53.

Comment

What was the red?
                                          Video in this article.

CJ Stander returned to his native land to represent his adopted country for the first time this afternoon.Ireland led South Africa 10-3 in Cape Town when Munste...

Comment

FUCK YEA!

Comment

Wow, was sure they were getting in there in the corner.

Comment

Eat shit saffers!

Comment

Comment

Never in doubt

Comment

What a finish.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                        Watching that cold and I can see why a ref would give a red there.

Didn't mean to do it but equally looks insanely reckless.

Comment

The Strand Road fella is a beast tbf

Comment

What was the red?
                                                            I'd rarely say this but even knowing the final score it's worth watching the whole game if you missed it. Some absolutely outstanding individual performances and an incredible defensive performance as a team. Amazing win.

Comment

So nice to see best with a big smile and deservedly so. Any pro team losing from south Africa's position is poor but huge heart from Ireland. With the 20s winning as well what a day for rugby in Ireland.

Comment

Jesus, England won too. Some day for Northern hemisphere!

Comment

Watching that cold and I can see why a ref would give a red there.

Didn't mean to do it but equally looks insanely reckless.
                                                                  Missed it live lol@ quinlan might be a penalty. As a player very vulnerable and stander has a duty of care he pollaxed the guy and was defo yellow prob red. Maybe because lambie looks 13 it became red

Comment

So delighted right now. Absolutely thrilled for Best and Toner. The pain in Besties interview after the pro12 semi and with Toner just after losing his Dad. Incredible emotional stuff. Sure SA played very poorly and one dimensionally but nothing is better than sticking one on them.

Comment

Jesus, England won too. Some day for Northern hemisphere!
                                                                      Wales won the first half against New Zealand as well. Take the small victories where you can!

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                        So nice to see best with a big smile and deservedly so. Any pro team losing from south Africa's position is poor but huge heart from Ireland. With the 20s winning as well what a day for rugby in Ireland.
                                                                        When was the last time a top tier professional team failed to win against 14 men for at least the second half? Yes SA were limited but these are top end professionals against a team shorn of at least 5 starters down to 14 men playing at home in a hugely physically demanding game. The more you reflect on it the more unreal it is. I'd love to know the odds of Ireland winning in play at 35 minutes. It would have to be 20/1 at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                          The Strand Road fella is a beast tbf
                                                                          There's a few beasts in that area http://www.radiokerry.ie/news/21-yea...anded-on-bail/

Comment

Scenes!! Gwan Wales

Comment

Yeah cracking match and this is definitely going to be the best of the test series over the next few weeks.
                                                                              Lol! Talking out of my ass as usual.

Comment

Slovakia definitely winning the 'which team looks like the biggest bunch of knackers contest'. Solid team effort all round.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                  Shanakill is the other side of town, beside Na Gaeil.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                    Shanakill is the other side of town, beside Na Gaeil.

Comment

Sterling in for Vardy. Hmmm.

Comment

Welsh fans are the best. Great collective lungs.
                                                                                        Shearer saying they dug deep . Well they are Welsh with a manager named Coleman. (I'll get me summer jacket)

So we are all agreed Ireland were superb ?

Comment

Savage by Wales. Ireland England and NI wins would be a great start to the week.

Comment

When was the last time a top tier professional team failed to win against 14 men for at least the second half? Yes SA were limited but these are top end professionals against a team shorn of at least 5 starters down to 14 men playing at home in a hugely physically demanding game. The more you reflect on it the more unreal it is. I'd love to know the odds of Ireland winning in play at 35 minutes. It would have to be 20/1 at least.
                                                                                            Think it was 14/1 - definitely was at half time I believe.

Comment

Capoowww

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                Think it was 14/1 - definitely was at half time I believe.
                                                                                                Could also get 1.85 Ireland +35.5 at half time

Comment

Deli Ali looks a good shout for a goal.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                    Deli Ali looks a good shout for a goal.
                                                                                                    on him fg, id imagine youve ruined that now.
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                      on him fg, id imagine youve ruined that now.
                                                                                                      Me too. No chance now
                                                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

England look so good. There is no chance they can lose this game.
                                                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Discovered my amp goes up to 73. Surprisingly random to me from a Sony product.
                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

England been good but how bad are Russia. I know they are missing half the first team but a Rugby team would be proud of the amount of times they have found touch kicking out from their own half. This formation works well with Rooney in midfield against a side like Russia but I think they would get seriously exposed against better side with him playing that position. Russia have given him so much time and space.

Opr

Comment

Lallana or Sterling needs to come off for a Sturridge or Vardy

Comment

Not many on Dier for fgs I'd say.

Comment

Classic commentary on TV3.

"I don't know what Eric Dier is doing around these free kicks."

Comment

Keeper at fault again, shouldn't be beaten that easily on his side.

Comment

Eric Dier can take free kicks?

Comment

Good guy Kyle Walker breaking away from the celebrations to make sure the photographer doesn't get bowled over ��

Comment

Keith Andrews is a terrible commentator.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X