Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunphy and Giles coming up on the LLS to reminisce, might be good.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
      Only larger drinkers enjoy that combo.
      I'm only a little fella and I dip everything in it.

Comment

Do they still do candy sauce ? My current shopping trolley co drivers steer me down aisles that fail to rouse me.

Comment

Cover versions that are better than the original?

The new orchestral Eva Cassidy album I CAN ONLY BE ME is released 3rd March 2023 https://evacassidy.lnk.to/ICanOnlyBeMeRestored footage of Eva Cassidy perfor...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
            I'm only a little fella and I dip everything in it.
            Hmm knew I did something wrong there. Carry on mustard seed.

Comment

Performance in University of Arizona - Soloist Francis Flood, conductor Michael Dawson

This is quite good too. Wouldn't mind going to see a choir doing something like this for a load of songs (Scala maybe). Like seeing people take a pop at their own version.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWvPOJOYqGA
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

A New England was a Top Ten single for Kirsty MacColl in 1985. Billy Bragg wrote a couple of extra verses for the song just for Kirsty.Download the Very Best...
                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Much more energy and power in this version than Bruceys.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                        Only heard Billy Bragg sing it recently, have to say I prefer it.

Comment

I quite like Billy Bragg's version of Kirsty's verison!

From A Videological Cuddle, a 1991 press kit for "Don't Try This at Home"

Comment

Fair play Emmet, this wins all cover competitions in my book, never been off my playlist.
                            was driving a carload of work buddies through Snowdon and one of the passengers told me Johnny was murdering this. I nearly swallowed my tongue.
                            This blows my mind. I'm sure Beth Gibons approves.
                            cracking video to one of my fav jm tunes, dark ,soulful and sad, john martyn was and always will be the ultimate performer for me, a man who refused to sell ...

Comment

Oh GFYL

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                  Never one for brown sauce.

Mustard, now there's a fooking condiment.
                                  FYP

Comment

the daddy
                                    George thorogood-one borboun one scotch one beer the only one you'll find on youtube!
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Also this, though the hd version Sterwelley posted ages ago has been taken down

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                        Awesome! Really great to jam to.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                          To Everyone heading to Bruce tonight, enjoy.

Would have loved to be going to both but was impossible to get tonight off work.

67 years old. Fucking Hell.

Rocked Dublin sideways.
                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                            67 years old. Fucking Hell.

Rocked Dublin sideways.
                                            Thats the warm up sorted so for Sunday, nice one !
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Friday nights of old and im stuck in work sober.
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRwkMYXQonY

This is quite good too. Wouldn't mind going to see a choir doing something like this for a load of songs (Scala maybe). Like seeing people take a pop at their own version.
                                                That is so good. The actual video itself is pure art, reminded me of the atmosphere of Sigur Ros doing 'Von' in Heima. Rare that smartphone footage has that effect.

Comment

Comment

A Nick Cave song , covered and improved by Leatherface

All ignoring the obvious one I see

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post

A Nick Cave song , covered and improved by Leatherface

All ignoring the obvious one I see
                                                      okok

Comment

obv not better than the but i love it

At the Polar Music Prize ceremony 9 June 2015 First Aid Kit performed "Red Dirt Girl" to honor the Polar Music Prize Laureate Emmylou Harris.For Licensing In...

Comment

Na, this obviously

Christopher Walken on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross BBC1 performing a special Halloween Message

Comment

Always loved this.

Metallica's official music video for “Whiskey in the Jar,” from the album “Garage Inc.” Subscribe for more videos: https://metallica.lnk.to/subscribeListen t...

FooFighters album 'Medium Rare' is an album of just covers. One of my favourite songs here.. Grohl probably the only man that could do Philo justice.

nuevo LP de Foo Fighters lanzado en el 2011. compuesto de algunos covers que la banda a tocado durante su carrera musical.

And a not too bad version with the old school beauty Joan Jett. Skip to 30 seconds for start of the song.

Joan Jett http://amzn.to/12jf8eZ Foo Fighters Letterman 11-15-11 http://amzn.to/VdLjKK ITunes http://bit.ly/FooFghtrs

Comment

This could be one of the worst covers

Willie Nelson's official music video for 'Just Breathe'. Click to listen to Willie Nelson on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/WNSpot?IQid=WNJBWillie Nelson - Just...

Comment

?

Comment

Just pips the original imo

Comment

Different, not necessarily better. Although I personally think they are better.

Belgian Girls choir Scala perform's U2's With or Without YouPlease feel free to share on facebook or wherever! Spread the joy that is this choir and this song.

This is a great cover!!

This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Forgot about this one last night

Josh Rouse performing his own acoustic tribute to The Clash with a cover of their song 'Straight To Hell' as part of Uncut magazine's 2003 Clash Tribute 'Whi...

Comment

Always great news to hear touts have taken a hit.

Comment

Can anyone give me an idiots guide on how to load up a Nexus 10 with Peppa Pig episodes?

Comment

And also best place to replace broken screen for a Nexus 10

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                And also best place to replace broken screen for a Nexus 10
                                                                                Once it gets me through two plane journeys it will be worth it.

Comment

Comment

...
                                                                                    Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 28-05-16, 09:58.
                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

The Rolling Stones - Not Fade Away (Englands' Newest Hitmakers, 1964)"Not Fade Away" is a song credited to Buddy Holly (originally under his first and middle...

Comment

Brilliant Hitch, that sounds zero hassle. Cheers.

Comment

Game day - come on Connacht! Jealous of the lads there...

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                            Used to like HP cut with tabasco with a fry up but I tried Reggae Reggae sauce recently and that is now the only game in town.
                                                                                            Have tesco stopped stocking the Reggae stuff? haven't been able to find it in a couple of tesco shops recently. I just did an online search and they don't have it available online either. Last time I was in they seem to have a new range of own brand BBQ sauces none of which looked that appealing so they might be trying to give them less competition for the initial spin. Agree it is the king of the condiments.

Opr

Comment

Anything you are thinking of buying off that, do a search for it first! Amazon/Argos etc are getting really bad at the auld "50% off the bottle of Aussie wine" trick, so long a favorite of the supermarkets
                                                                                              camelcamelcamel.com Can also set price alerts
                                                                                              yessum. I knew the remote was rubbish (nobody uses their tv remote) but didn't know if there was any issues with screen / sound?

Can someone give me the names of some of those hipster hellholes Lottie & Andy hang out in?

Aussie mate in Dublin this weekend, gonna throw a few pub names his way along side the usual unofficial Guinness trail ones

+Where does the discerning pill head do his disco dancing in that Dublin these days?
                                                                                              Garage bar is just sawdust, barrels and people with beards, turn up at dancing time.

When ye used to turn up to twisted pepper, for one there would be a dozen drug dealers and two tehre would sometimes be mad impromptu rave type parties afterwards....in local restaurants. Last time I was there in Shan, a local indian wondering wtf was gong on. V good though.
                                                                                              I don't know what wigwam is like apart from they call guacamole "avocado butter" on their menu, have a barber downstairs and everybody looks like me - so sounds about right.
                                                                                              Nah, Chef, as it's the one I remember from the last time I tried it in the mid 1980's.
                                                                                              Chef brown sauce goes on everything.
                                                                                              Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 28-05-16, 10:17.

Comment

For the Parkrun fans - tried a new course today. Cabinteely, which is slightly closer to us than Shanganagh, which is our 'regular' course. Lovely day for it but wow, it's a very tough course! One big hill you gotta push yourself up three times, and another few smaller ones, no one will be breaking PBs there I think.

Back to Shanganagh for us I think.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                  For the Parkrun fans - tried a new course today. Cabinteely, which is slightly closer to us than Shanganagh, which is our 'regular' course. Lovely day for it but wow, it's a very tough course! One big hill you gotta push yourself up three times, and another few smaller ones, no one will be breaking PBs there I think.

Back to Shanganagh for us I think.
                                                                                                  obviously don't live there anymore, but imo, cabinteely isn't suitable for a park run (way too small), and i'd be pretty pissed off going there and seeing a parkrun, which i imagine takes up the whole path in the whole park considering you have to do 3 laps. Can't imagine the state of the car park and estates all round as well. Shanganagh is much better suited.

Comment

Anyone know anything about minecraft servers?

got a dispute with mineraze.us and the swine has our IP blocked.

I wonder if someone could look to see if you can find out about T&C's on the server for achieving gold or diamond status.

My son paid for this and then got banned quickly soon after. I disputed through paypal and the guy went nuts. Apparently a 17 year old. Handed over €30 for nothing and the fella is saying it was a donation so paypal doing nothing,,,

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                      Game day - come on Connacht! Jealous of the lads there...

On the train. Will be in Edinburgh in about an hour!!!

Comment

...Breaking news from Milan that a Train station has been evacuated, could be a long Day with shite like that...I wonder will they be as quick to cancel the champions league final as the United match... would really suck if they did...

Comment

Interesting article about children of today. I do my best to not give them everything they want when they want and I like to encourage outdoor play.

I am an occupational therapist with 10 years of experience working with children, parents, and teachers. In my practice, I have seen and continue to see a decline in kids’ social, emotional, and academic functioning, as well as a sharp increase in learning disabilities and other diagnoses. 

Comment

Anyone get an S5 screen replaced? got two quotes of 200 and 190 can surely be done cheaper than that no?

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                              Have tesco stopped stocking the Reggae stuff? haven't been able to find it in a couple of tesco shops recently. I just did an online search and they don't have it available online either. Last time I was in they seem to have a new range of own brand BBQ sauces none of which looked that appealing so they might be trying to give them less competition for the initial spin. Agree it is the king of the condiments.

Opr
                                                                                                              seems to be gone from Tesco but. All super value shops have it.
                                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                                                                On the train. Will be in Edinburgh in about an hour!!!
                                                                                                                Much jealous.

Comment

Late to the party !!

Watch the official live video of "Jolene" performed by The White Stripes, originally by Dolly PartonListen to The White Stripes: https://TheWhiteStripes.lnk....
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

The new deluxe album ‘Look Now’ out now, order here: https://ElvisCostello.lnk.to/LookNow Explore more music from Elvis Costello: https://lnk.to/wWTFSMusic v...

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                        Anyone know anything about minecraft servers?

got a dispute with mineraze.us and the swine has our IP blocked.

I wonder if someone could look to see if you can find out about T&C's on the server for achieving gold or diamond status.

My son paid for this and then got banned quickly soon after. I disputed through paypal and the guy went nuts. Apparently a 17 year old. Handed over €30 for nothing and the fella is saying it was a donation so paypal doing nothing,,,
                                                                                                                        Wasn't there something the other day about a rack of them getting hacked?

Comment

Is the rugby on any channel that is in English?

Edit, never mind, sky sports 3!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X