• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

twas a good insight though, thought I'd get the thoughts of the masses
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post

I love ya dave, I'll get riggs to go to waterford after summer for a piss up. I presume chad is in
      In. Cans, train, cans, shenanigans, cans, shenanigans, water and up for train home, cans, shenanigans?

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
        Ever been to Coventry?
        Do I deserve to go?
        This is a Shashka. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uhImuy6E Ty Menya Ne Ishi. Ti menya ne stoish. 'Do not look for me you are not worthy of me.'

Comment

This is a Shashka. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uhImuy6E Ty Menya Ne Ishi. Ti menya ne stoish. 'Do not look for me you are not worthy of me.'

Comment

Im stunned you guessed Winnipeg for Alaska's Capital Mellor.
            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
              Ever been to Coventry?
              Nope by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                Juneau and I had to google.

Comment

Originally posted by Shashka View Post
                  Juneau and I had to google.
                  Yeah but Winnipeg isn't even in the same country as Alaska! AND its in an even more obscure place.
                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Yeah but Winnipeg isn't even in the same country as Alaska! AND its in an even more obscure place.
                    Wyoming does not exist.

Comment

Ah I knew it was up north, wasn't sure how far west it was though.

Not my part of the world at all

Comment

And for no reason.

Comment

I can see Alaska from my house.

Comment

Have a great day everyone. Bye now :-)

Comment

Found the trailer park boys movie pretty meh, happy I got stuck into the series first instead
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Have a great day everyone. Bye now :-)
                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                  You seem to be trying to say something there.

Comment

Andy, did you see my keys earlier by any chance? think I lost em, wondering if I left them in the pub
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

This week I have been carried more than any other week. Riggs and Andy got 9 in teenage heartthrobs and destroyed the other girls in the competition!

Andy = confirmed best writer for the answers. Never a dull moment

Without cheating, can you name the oldest of the 4 renaissance painters - leonardo/michaelangelo/raphael/donatello. Also can you name the youngest?
                                      Also name the only president to ever get divorced!?
                                      Also ammmm, capital of all 3 of texas/massachusetts/alaska?

I don't remember anything else but good bants. C U Next Thursday Andy kinte
                                      Reagan

Austin
                                      Emmmm - hardly Boston
                                      Errrrrrrr - not Anchorage, the other place
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Mdoug has adopted me as his little sister. He doesn't know it yet. But he will. No banging. He's too beautiful.

Wyoming does not exist.

Comment

Andy, did you see my keys earlier by any chance? think I lost em, wondering if I left them in the pub
                                          No keys, sry m8. They might have fallen down the couch there?
                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

By the by before anyone else asks. No I don't want to bang.

Comment

Make it stop
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                Make it stop
                                                Sorry I'll shut up.

Comment

Time for a thread title change, it is May now.

That luckbox Tony is now in Malta, need to get a party arranged at the house while he away

Comment

Mellor, your US geography is abysmal.

Comment

Healy Rae comic is spot on

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post

That luckbox Tony is now in Malta, need to get a party arranged at the house while he away
                                                        Out of interest what are ye doing for schooling in Malta. I got the vague idea whilst I was there that they are extremely religious, seemed to be a church on every street. Don't know how that translates to education.

Comment

Another celeb bites the dust. Hot Chocolate singer Errol Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                            Out of interest what are ye doing for schooling in Malta. I got the vague idea whilst I was there that they are extremely religious, seemed to be a church on every street. Don't know how that translates to education.
                                                            There are 3 types of school. Private, Church and State. They teach in English and Maltese. At Secondary level it is all English as they use the UK system books and sit the A levels so have to be fluent in English to that standard.

They are religious but on visiting some schools they didn't look any more than Ireland to be honest.
                                                            The eldest will be attending Msida Junior College which is part of the University of Malta. Because she will have done her Junior Cert she goes straight to do 2 years at the Junior College to do her A levels. A really modern campus and she very excited about it.

The middle boy will attend the Secondary school in a place called Pembroke, very into sports and IT which he is happy about. It is a brand new school as well.

Havent decided on the little one yet, the school year will be coming to a close when we arrive and will see them then. Church schools are harder to get into as it is done by lottery and she missed the start and will go on a waiting list. There are loads of schools though. We did find a state primary school which is the primary of the secondary school St Claire's. But we will decide when we get there.

Comment

Ya I heard a Wispa last week that he wasn't well.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                Ya I heard a Wispa last week that he wasn't well.
                                                                I heard he was a Sexy thing? true?

Comment

Ah he's only dead 2 weeks. I think it should be left for at least another 2.
                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                      Am I just incredibly high or did he not die a year ago? That's what the internet seems to say.
                                                                      Bit hungover & was thinking the same but too lazy to check

Comment

he's been dead a year

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                          he's been dead a year
                                                                          The date is today 1 year anniversary. That's why it's confusing I guess. I thought it was today when MrsFlushdraw said too.

Comment

It's easy to misread.

Comment

Fitzmaurice (Ming minor) out, victory over ignorant parish pumpery.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                Fitzmaurice (Ming minor) out, victory over ignorant parish pumpery.
                                                                                I just went to his site. There is a lot about Turf and the GAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                  Am I just incredibly high or did he not die a year ago? That's what the internet seems to say.
                                                                                  For some reason someone posted the BBC News page and I saw the 6th of May. Didn't notice the year either.

Well done Hitch on the spot

Comment

Looks like Enda has called their bluff, odds of an election shortening by the minute.

Comment

Kills me that Martin is wrong about so much, because he could be a brilliant politician if he'd deliver some sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                        Kills me that Martin is wrong about so much, because he could be a brilliant politician if he'd deliver some sense.

He isn't doing too badly.

Comment

Been in Ireland 13 years and never had Jehovas Witness's at the door until today. Actually handy when you know a couple who are JW and when asked if they spoke to me about the scriptures I said No, they know better! they left sharp after that haha.

Comment

I don't know whether it's speculation etc. But we have been expecting it for a long time.

Comment

Been in Ireland 13 years and never had Jehovas Witness's at the door until today. Actually handy when you know a couple who are JW and when asked if they spoke to me about the scriptures I said No, they know better! they left sharp after that haha.
                                                                                              Answer with no pants on.

That really happened to me.

Comment

I'm watching him now..

Comment

this is batshit crazy but excellent:

here's an article in the guardian talking about it, and here is the reddit posts in chronological order

Comment

Joan Burton says the right things, but in the most painful way.

Comment

A vote is expected within an hour then we may have a govt after ten weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                        Joan Burton says the right things, but in the most painful way.
                                                                                                        I'm watching it too! You can't help but hear Mario Rosenstock!

Comment

Joan Burton's twitter.
                                                                                                          We are voting against Enda Jenny's nomination of Taoiseach because this new government arrangement is a charade.
                                                                                                          She called him Enda Jenny.

Comment

Joan Burton's twitter.

She called him Enda Jenny.

Last edited by ComradeCollie; 06-05-16, 12:06. Reason: they deleted the tweet
                                                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Lol, that pic brings back memories, Spon St. Coventry. I worked around the corner from there in Hales St. and I used to drink there back in 1990/91 when I was chasing cute students from the Polytechnic.

Comment

What a poxy year for celeb deaths. For Erroll Brown to die again just caps it.

Comment

25 and sunny today/this weekend in London. summer is here!!

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                    25 and sunny today/this weekend in London. summer is here!!
                                                                                                                    It's better than fucking lanzarote. Haven't seen the sun since I got here. Rain and clouds forcast for week ffs
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

All hail Enda. The returning hero

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                        All hail Enda. The returning hero
                                                                                                                        Fuck our Lives.

Comment

Power at any price I guess.
                                                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X