This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
    How fucked would Atleti be without making two finals and getting over the line as league champs?

They need to sell before making big signings as is AFAIK.

Absolutely ridiculous how the pie is chopped up in La Liga
    Fantastic achievement considering the poor neighbour they are. Went To see them with my 2 kids in October V Valencia. We were middle tier on the half way line at only 40 euro a ticket bought about 2 weeks before we went. Really great local atmosphere around the ground and at the game itself. The following weekend just before we flew back they were looking for 130 euro for Real V Las Palmas for seats in the sky at the corner flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
      Anyone else get a Water Bill today..???

The fuckin cheek of them. Straight in the shredder....
      They have to keep billing until they're told not to. Would imagine that's the last one you'll see.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Aguero anytime enhanced from 15/8 to 3/1 on PP

Comment

kasich gone too.

Comment

Funking for City tonight.

SPOILER
            04/05/2016 Single To Win
            S Aguero @ 15/8
            Anytime Goalscorer
            Real Madrid v Man City €20.00 Pending
            04/05/2016 Single To Win

Man City 3 - 2 @ 55/1
            Correct Score
            Real Madrid v Man City €5.00 Pending
            Partial Cash Out is available for this bet
            04/05/2016 Single To Win

Man City @ 11/2
            Win-Draw-Win
            Real Madrid v Man City €20.00 Pending

Edit: Missed that enhanced.
            Last edited by oleras; 04-05-16, 18:31.
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Liverpool to win EL, city to win CL and utd to finish top 4 is about 120/1. On it for the craic

Comment

Madrid 2-1

Comment

Fairly stunning reading on the way home there:

FF owned FG in the negotiations. Seems FG were going to agree to pretty much anything in order to retain power. To all the FG voters here - surely this is incredibly disappointing?
                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                    Madrid 2-1
                    You're no CHD m8

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 04-05-16, 19:08.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                          Fairly stunning reading on the way home there:

FF owned FG in the negotiations. Seems FG were going to agree to pretty much anything in order to retain power. To all the FG voters here - surely this is incredibly disappointing?
                          I think an FF manifesto without them actually being in power is probably the optimal outcome.
                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Dobby, this is what you voted for m8:

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Jesus fucking christ.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post

http://www.independent.ie/videos/iri...-34685763.html
                                Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                  You can remember the entirity of the FG manifesto despite not voting for them?

There was probably a huge overlap between the manifestos given they both work in the same space.

I can remember some key ideas. Are you suggesting you didn't really care about any of their policies so?
                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

"In the 1740s we had a famine"

Danny skipped a fair amount of school I'd say. I'd like to think the Kerry people are just trolling us but us Dubs were responsible for Bertie.

Comment

Amen.
                                      Next time you're flooded out of it, get Danny to intercede with God for you

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                        Seems FG were going to agree to pretty much anything in order to retain power. ?
                                        Or to put it another way... FG were willing to do what needed to be done to accept the responsibility the electorate gave them by making them the largest party.
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                          Or to put it another way... FG were willing to do what needed to be done to accept the responsibility the electorate gave them by making them the largest party.
                                          One thing's for sure, it's going to be an interesting experiment in government for the next couple of years. The next government is quite likely to be FF implementing a FG agenda!

Comment

Jesus Kerry Thats not even... what is fuckin wrong with you people

Comment

You would like to think that this is some rues to sneak in a couple of nuclear reactors or the worlds biggest steel mill down in the kingdom

BUT it's not, he heard (clearly not read) that cows farts are killing the planet and thought:
                                              "Cows? Cows is it now? Cows are on faarms, faarms are owned by faarmers, faarmers live in kerry, kerry people vote for meeee, I must deefend coowss, that wills wins me votes with faaaarrmers in Kerry, where I'm froms, cows indeed!"

Dobby, you lot just took Corks long held title:

LolKerry it is!

Comment

LolKerry!

It's now officially in usage!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                  BUT it's not, he heard (clearly not read) that cows farts are killing the planet and thought:
                                                  "Cows? Cows is it now? Cows are on faarms, faarms are owned by faarmers, faarmers live in kerry, kerry people vote for meeee, I must deefend coowss, that wills wins me votes with faaaarrmers in Kerry, where I'm froms, cows indeed!"
                                                  do you think DHR is capable of a train of thought that elongated?

Comment

I think we will eventually grow to see this movie as Nostradamus-esque
                                                    Eventually?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                      do you think DHR is capable of a train of thought that elongated?
                                                      It was the hole family having a brainstorming session over a bucket of unpasteurized milk!

Comment

Few glasses of vino, bed by 9.30.up at 2.30am. Off to lanza at 6am.
                                                        I think I deserve a break
                                                        Hope starpoo left alcohol on the island for me
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Its so far passed funny that he has a seat, its a complete pisstake. I'm terribly ashamed watching that video as an irishperson, it would be so much worse if I was from Kerry.
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                            Its so far passed funny that he has a seat, its a complete pisstake. I'm terribly ashamed watching that video as an irishperson, it would be so much worse if I was from Kerry.
                                                            He's sticking it to them boys up in Dublin eamon.

Comment

Comment

Ronaldo, after 8 efforts, eventually gets one on target

Comment

Lloyd's absolutely right, that document that FF & FG have agreed on is basically just the FF manifesto.

Some stroke to pull, get FG to implement their policies. Win / Win for them. If it works "we told them to do it" if it doesn't "they fucked up their implementation".

FF majority next time round? Pay increases for all. Wahey

Comment

One thing's for sure, it's going to be an interesting experiment in government for the next couple of years. The next government is quite likely to be FF implementing a FG agenda!
                                                                    I'd speculate that we will see the irrelevance of parties like SF and the kind Anti Doing Anything independents reflected at the next election. Rich kid Murphy is already scrambling around looking for excuses to have street protests about. Meanwhile those who genuinely want to engage with legislation will find this Dail a very different place from any previous ones.

Comment

I live in France
                                                                      I think you live on the same psych ward as Eamon "I works in the airport I do" Honda and Strewel "I travel the planet fixing hole in the wall machines me" Peter

I reckon Keane used to be your nurse, hence the reason SP thinks he was his Teaboy!

Probably some home out by the airport and ye get yer weekly bus to the library through the airport carpark

Comment

Ronaldo, after 8 efforts, eventually gets one on target
                                                                        two now, straight at the keeper but still

every inch the greatest evah

Comment

Real all over them. Starting to smell like a poxy City late goal.
                                                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

yaya looks like he couldn't give less of a fuck
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

If you go back to the 11th and 12th centuries, this country was roashted out of it.

I think that might be one of the greatest quotes of all time
                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I visited a Chinese grocery off Capel St. Sunday morning and managed to balls up practically everything i bought. I intended to make a tuna and sardine dish with tagliatelle. The places triples as a butcher, grocery and cash transfer place. The offering in the butcher partition looked like what i imagine Walmington on sea was butcher during war time.

I bought tin of Tuna thinking it was tuna but it was actually Taro leaves with flakes of tuna and comes from the Philippines. So basically leaves.
                                                                                Bought Sardines but thought there would be oil inside rather than tomato sauce.
                                                                                Bought root beer thinking it was ginger beer, as i assumed thats what the yanks and asians call ginger beer. It wasnt it was root beer and was repugnant. Tastes like the smell of wintergreen rub and as black as coke and thats not exaggerating.

Bought cheese puffs thinking thats what they were but they were more like tiny ritz buscuits with a faint hint of cheese. I was attracting the increasing curiosity of the Chinaman on the till with me going around with the basket but i needed to look like i knew what i was doing so i wasnt dwelling overly on the small points as i was already feeling bumped about by a duo of experienced chinese shoppers.
                                                                                Despite the inward turmoil I always like the idea of Asian or other culture shops/markets because i find i dont know what the fcuk im doing but trying to fit in all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                  I visited a Chinese grocery
                                                                                  I intended to make a tuna and sardine dish with tagliatelle.

Comment

Jesus that video makes me embarrassed to be a human.

Comment

lolkerry, the hicks of ireland
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Its true!, i was in the brothers and he done one up. Yeah the sounds ridiculous but its really not fishy. Sounds like a survivalists meal but you use a bit of the sunflower oil from the sardines and tuna cans as oil on a heated pan then you put on garlic and chilis on then 1 tin of tuna and i tin of sardines and mash it up. Then pour on the pasata sauce. Eat with Tagliatelle. Its more of a lunch than a dinner but surprisingly delicious.

Comment

Its true!, i was in the brothers and he done one up. Yeah the sounds ridiculous but its really not fishy. Sounds like a survivalists meal but you use a bit of the sunflower oil from the sardines and tuna cans as oil on a heated pan then you put on garlic and chilis on then 1 tin of tuna and i tin of sardines and mash it up. Then pour on the pasata sauce. Eat with Tagliatelle. Its more of a lunch than a dinner but surprisingly delicious.
                                                                                          yes, I do know the basic ingredients

the question is why you went to a Chinese grocery!

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                            lolkerry, the hicks of ireland
                                                                                            I'd give it to Cavan but it's close

Comment

The world of fans do jump on Chelsea and anybody who can't see that isn't thinking clearly.
                                                                                              Absolutely, no shenanigans from Chelsea at all on Monday night mate...

Dembele charged and Spurs/Chelsea for failing to control their players. I personally think Lamela and Walker should have been charged too but ho-hum. I wonder if there will be any repercussions for Costa from the above. Certainly looks ugly anyway...

Comment

yes, I do know the basic ingredients

the question is why you went to a Chinese grocery!
                                                                                                I was parked in Marys Lane on my way back from M&S changing clothing that i had also made a balls of the previous day and that was on my route back, i was in a frivolous frame of mind if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post

Dembele charged and Spurs/Chelsea for failing to control their players. I personally think Lamela and Walker should have been charged too but ho-hum. I wonder if there will be any repercussions for Costa from the above. Certainly looks ugly anyway...
                                                                                                  That's been cleared as someone shoving their hand in his mouth m8

Comment

I read somewhere earlier that a different recording cleared Costa from any wrong doing re the biting
                                                                                                    48

Comment

Fierce racism in here tonight. Keery peeople are the same as us. (apart from the different coloured necks)

Comment

That's been cleared as someone shoving their hand in his mouth m8
                                                                                                        Cool beans, looked dodgy from that and have been holed up dealing with work stuff so haven't caught up fully. Looks like Dembele gets a 5/6 game ban for the eye gouge and quite right too. Unacceptable behaviour imo.

In a way I am glad there is a nasty side to Spurs now. Historically they have been powder puff once teams get stuck into them. Obviously they went too far and should be punished as a result, and its not outside the realms of possibility of a points deduction like Utd - Arsenal in 1990 although highly unlikely I would think.

Any idea what sparked Danny Rose off at the end with Fabregas?

Comment

What happens when you pay two monkeys unequally? Watch what happens.An excerpt from the TED Talk: "Frans de Waal: Moral behavior in animals." Watch the whole...

Comment

Cool beans, looked dodgy from that and have been holed up dealing with work stuff so haven't caught up fully. Looks like Dembele gets a 5/6 game ban for the eye gouge and quite right too. Unacceptable behaviour imo.

In a way I am glad there is a nasty side to Spurs now. Historically they have been powder puff once teams get stuck into them. Obviously they went too far and should be punished as a result, and its not outside the realms of possibility of a points deduction like Utd - Arsenal in 1990 although highly unlikely I would think.

Any idea what sparked Danny Rose off at the end with Fabregas?
                                                                                                            Yeah it is great without the stupid poking and biting.

Fabregas is just a little WUM, was at it all game. My guess is Rose lost it, again.

Comment

I was parked in Marys Lane on my way back from M&S changing clothing that i had also made a balls of the previous day and that was on my route back, i was in a frivolous frame of mind if you like.
                                                                                                              Jaysus, you've gone to the dogs altogether.

Comment

Ah here, my dick is ruling my brain again (not a difficult fight) I'm falling for Ivanka Trump. Donald can blow up the world as long as we get to see more of her in the interim.

Comment

Am I right in thinking that the Healy-Rae Alliance could probably have managed a 3rd seat such were their number of first preferences?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                    Am I right in thinking that the Healy-Rae Alliance could probably have managed a 3rd seat such were their number of first preferences?
                                                                                                                    Correct, the Cow unfortunately was withdrawn. She wasn't happy and made sure they knew.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                      I want to raise the Healy Raes, with the Dublin 'Politician' currently proving by induction, the Streisand effect. http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime...tten-1.2635278
                                                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

We'll have a Healy Rae president before long. If Trump can do it....

Comment

We'll have a Healy Rae president before long. If Trump can do it....
                                                                                                                          I'll shoot him, for my country.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X