• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ter Stegen is brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
      Ter Stegen is brutal.
      No Messi no party.

Oh Arsenal. Such a frustrating team to watch. Well on top and then conceded from a corner. Olympiacos have threatened twice so they had time to get their shit together.

Edit. Big deflection.

Sanchez is still class for Arsenal. Love watching him
      Last edited by dobby; 29-09-15, 19:22.

Comment

Yeah you should prob start your no.1 keeper in champs league
        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
          Was just about to post the same. Reckless.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
            Was just about to post the same. Reckless.
            why would you rest your keeper? strange call
            airport, lol

Comment

They won the CL with him last season in goals for it all.

Also, controversy at the Emirates. Didn't look over to me, but hard to say for sure.

Comment

Finally an assistant behind the goal makes a decision and its a shocker really.

Comment

why would you rest your keeper? strange call
                  Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

Also, controversy at the Emirates. Didn't look over to me, but hard to say for sure.
                  5star, are you talking about Ter Stegen? I'm on about Ospina. Hope honda is too

Comment

I meant Arsenal
                    airport, lol

Comment

Another screamer from Willian. Shocking positioning by Casillas but a cracking free kick all the same.

Comment

5star, are you talking about Ter Stegen? I'm on about Ospina. Hope honda is too
                        Sorry, the previous 2 posts were about Ter Stegen who was brutal for the Leverkusen goal and doesn't play their league games. 2+2=4 isn't always enough it seems

Wenger said he has a tight calf or something. Cech that is.

Comment

Sorry, the previous 2 posts were about Ter Stegen who was brutal for the Leverkusen goal and doesn't play their league games. 2+2=4 isn't always enough it seems

Wenger said he has a tight calf or something. Cech that is.
                          Yeah we know you're talking about Cech when you mention Wenger m8.

Try n keep up. #LikeAnAulLad.

Comment

Yeah we know you're talking about Cech when you mention Wenger m8.

Try n keep up. #LikeAnAulLad.
                            Given your aul lad like posts about VLC and related stuff yesterday, that's rich coming from you, you cheeky whippersnapper.

Comment

Given your aul lad like posts about VLC and related stuff yesterday, that's rich coming from you, you cheeky whippersnapper.
                              Lol. That's technology. I'm from Kerry so get a pass on that

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                Bayern 4 up in 28 mins & Lewandowski only has 2. On a downward spiral that chap now. He'll make mince meat of Ciaran Clarke on Sunday week
                                10 in a week now for Lewandowski. Silly stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                  LOL talk about political policing - Grizzly Adams getting a walk on giving the order to have Jean McConville dragged out in front of her children, tortured and murdered.
                                  Hopefully the family will continue with a civil action against the murdering thug.

A plague on Adams and each and every fellow traveller who continues to keep him in power.
                                  The walk was disgraceful, really disgraceful. I don't understand the traveller comment though. Can you please elaborate? Not a Sinn Fein supporter fwiw.

Comment

lol
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Hilarious stuff at the Emirates.

Comment

Hilarious stuff at the Emirates.
                                        It's like watching two different teams when Arsenal attack and defend. Ridiculous stuff.

Comment

Could they be any more Arsenal
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Barca absolutely gifted an equaliser. Will prob go on and win now.

Comment

Rory still hovering at that 12-15bb level but has bagged himself another 100k by laddering up two steps.
                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Hahahahahaa. Suarez. 2-1 Barca.

Comment

Lovely goal by Suarez. This BT goals show is great.

Comment

Ugh nh wp ul
                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Rory out in 6th for $273k. Not a bad payday though.

Comment

Now they want tpo deal as soon as the only remaining playa bust

Comment

Lovely goal by Suarez. This BT goals show is great.
                                                          Yeah cracking finish. I didn't know about tgat goals show until it got mentioned here earlier. I had the Fox version but will definitely have it on for CL nights from now on. Much less boring than just watching what's on telly.

Comment

Is champions league completely gone from free to air UK channels? Sick beat for them if so.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                              Is champions league completely gone from free to air UK channels? Sick beat for them if so.
                                                              only wednesdays now i think
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

If current results continue champions league will be gone from the UK full stop!

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                  If current results continue champions league will be gone from the UK full stop!

Yeah it'll be great craic if they lose the 4th spot. Hope it happens

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post

Not a million miles off the truth. Could lose their 4th spot this year
                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                      Could anyone (AJ?) explains how this works?
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Yeah it'll be great craic if they lose the 4th spot. Hope it happens
                                                                        Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                        Hopefully. It could only improve the PL so would be a good thing imo.

Comment

Probably be a good thing from a spectator perspective, as things stand it's all a little stale and predictable

Comment

Cliffs on it are:

Top 3 ranked European countries on results over the last 5 seasons get 4 CL places, next few get 3 places. England are 3rd now, with Italy closing on them. Next season there will still be 4 English teams (at least) but if Italian teams do really well they could swap with them getting 4 spots and England back to 3 again.

The season utd got to the final vs Barca the second time is not going to be counted in the next set of rankings, so a poor year this year will make things dicier.

Comment

Sky sports posted this before full time in tonights games lol

A repeat of last seasons performances in Europe from English and Italian clubs would see the Premier League lose its fourth Champions League spot to Serie A for the 2017/18 season.

Comment

Hopefully. It could only improve the PL so would be a good thing imo.
                                                                                Explain how it would improve the PL?

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                  Yeah I cant see that myself
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Instead of having to just finish fourth, teams would have to try and finish third which should make it more competitive and improve it. At the top anyway. If they just had top 3 with only 1st getting automatic qualification would be even better again.

Edit. Maybe it's just me
                                                                                    Last edited by dobby; 29-09-15, 21:30.

Comment

Instead of having to just finish fourth, teams would have to try and finish third which should make it more competitive and improve it. At the top anyway. If they just had top 3 with only 1st getting automatic qualification would be even better again.
                                                                                      So you think teams would try harder, yeah? You think having less teams in Europe with less money available will somehow make it more competitive and give more chances for teams like Spurs to make it? Or Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and City will try 'harder' between themselves and not just coast into 4th place? This is what you're saying?

Comment

Edit. Maybe it's just me
                                                                                        But youd have one less team competing at the highest level in the biggest club tournament in the world, and al that comes with it less money etc. Less big players wanting to come to England with less of a chance to play in the champions league. It would not be a good thing.
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

So you think teams would try harder, yeah? You think having less teams in Europe with less money available will somehow make it more competitive and give more chances for teams like Spurs to make it? Or Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and City will try 'harder' between themselves and not just coast into 4th place? This is what you're saying?
                                                                                          As an Arsenal fan most certainly, it has very much become a case of fourth place = job done.

Comment

...
                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                              How 'bout that SM-A300FU?
                                                                                              Tis a great yoke to be fair!!

Comment

I wouldn't like to be inside Rory's head watching the deal chat

Comment

Yes they would try harder, they'd have no choice. At the moment the PL seems to be way behind other European leagues as recent CL have suggested. If they had to fight harder to get into the competition it should improve the teams fighting for it and then hopefully improve English teams performances in Europe, I did say it would improve the top teams in my OP. I know it's not going to improve the league overall and not make a blind bit of difference to relegation. But having 4 teams in there from the PL now has become a joke.

Comment

But youd have one less team competing at the highest level in the biggest club tournament in the world, and al that comes with it less money etc. Less big players wanting to come to England with less of a chance to play in the champions league. It would not be a good thing.
                                                                                                    So they should just keep the 4th spot for the sake of it even though all the English teams have had shocking results so far and we're only on gameweek 2?

Comment

Jaysus it's only the end of September:

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                        I wouldn't like to be inside Rory's head watching the deal chat
                                                                                                        Well played to some of them

Comment

Yes they would try harder, they'd have no choice. At the moment the PL seems to be way behind other European leagues as recent CL have suggested. If they had to fight harder to get into the competition it should improve the teams fighting for it and then hopefully improve English teams performances in Europe, I did say it would improve the top teams in my OP. I know it's not going to improve the league overall and not make a blind bit of difference to relegation. But having 4 teams in there from the PL now has become a joke.
                                                                                                          You did say it would improve the league. How would the top teams try 'harder' exactly? Spend more money? Not lose certain games? A couple of years of below par results and the league having 4 teams is now a "joke"?

Comment

So they should just keep the 4th spot for the sake of it even though all the English teams have had shocking results so far and we're only on gameweek 2?
                                                                                                            Wow, how you drew that conclusion from what ehonda wrote is astounding.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                              Well played to some of them

Other than beertjes getting stung for the 23k it seems fair enough?

Comment

Earlier this year, VICE News filmed with a republican youth movement in Ireland called Na Fianna Éireann (“Warriors of Ireland” in English), a small group of...

Comment

You did say it would improve the league. How would the top teams try 'harder' exactly? Spend more money? Not lose certain games? A couple of years of below par results and the league having 4 teams is now a "joke"?
                                                                                                                  Did you have a bad day today?

I said it would improve the league at the top. I don't know how they'd try harder, I'm not involved with a PL club. A couple of years of below par results is exactly the reason why they should lose their 4th spot. Or else what's the point in having a rankings system.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                                                                    Other than beertjes getting stung for the 23k it seems fair enough?
                                                                                                                    Well Beerjes snap gave away $50k (and would have given more) and Coen happy to give away $27k. The other lads didn't even need to try!

Comment

Why am I even debating this shite. I couldn't give a shit tbh. As a united fan it would be better to keep 4 spots obviously. It's nothing we can control anyway so, meh.

Comment

Well Beerjes snap gave away $50k (and would have given more) and Coen happy to give away $27k. The other lads didn't even need to try!
                                                                                                                        Yeah but fuck it, it's the score of a lifetime. You could wrap yourself up in knots making sure no-one takes advantage of you in the deal but live to regret it. I bet Beertjes was happy with his 800k two hands after the deal with the AQ AK cooler

Comment

One lad just seemed to want the 1mil? Did he say no to 984k and ended up getting his million?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X