X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Congratulations to you both Mr&Mrs HH. Can't wait to see a wee picture (hint hint)

Hope the missus is doing good. Have you a name yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
        Welcome baby dude! Jaysus its much more different second time round. A feeling of pure joy not wrapped in the same embrace of absolute fear that accompanied the first expansion of the family. It's hard to tell much at this early stage except that he's a fan of breasts and has the fingers of an octogenarian.
        Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
        Congratulations to you both Mr&Mrs HH. Can't wait to see a wee picture (hint hint)

Hope the missus is doing good. Have you a name yet?
        Dude obv.

Congrats Hitch.

Comment

She lives near me and, my God, she is an absolute wreck the head.

How the fuck can you get lost in Bushy Park FFS. I'd cliff note that article - Twink, pissed as a fart, fell asleep in some bushes and woke up locked into Bushy Park and lost her phone scaling a wall.

Still love her rant at the ex though...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Comment

The thin line between the broadsheets and Waterford Whispers is now translucent.
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

No name yet. Have three days to think of one as baby has to be registered by Thursday.
                Tren?

Comment

No name yet. Have three days to think of one as baby has to be registered by Thursday.
                  It has to be suitably French surely.

Comment

Baby Jacques. Congrats Hitch
                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                      Still love her rant at the ex though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6h-9rHL0wg
                      That is wonderful.

Comment

Options on French citizenship?
                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Comment

WAFC

Comment

That looks like a real offer of free cinema, food and booze in the Exclusive invitation thread .

Maybe we should set up CHD and iSnow with a date, they're so like the pair in the trailer its uncanny

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Congrats Hitch. Great news. Ps. Alfred is a fine name

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                  That looks like a real offer of free cinema, food and booze in the Exclusive invitation thread .

Maybe we should set up CHD and iSnow with a date, they're so like the pair in the trailer its uncanny

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...d.php?p=926158
                                  Hmm, same poster and seemingly the same plot as California Split but different writers. Interesting choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                    Lads will yee not just have a good ride with each other get rid of all the tension.

Ugh, sounds messy. Think I'll just keep him on ignore instead.

Comment

Congrats hitch.
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Comment

Congrats Hitch!
                                            Delighted for ya both.

Be sure to recreate this at the earliest opportunity
                                            Last edited by DeadParrot; 29-09-15, 13:44.
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                              That is a horrid piece the one thing that really pissed me off "I cannot imagine how difficult and demeaning their lives must be." what a cunt.
                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Soccer Referee In Brazil Pulls A Gun During Argument With Players
                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

LOL talk about political policing - Grizzly Adams getting a walk on giving the order to have Jean McConville dragged out in front of her children, tortured and murdered.
                                                  Hopefully the family will continue with a civil action against the murdering thug.

A plague on Adams and each and every fellow traveller who continues to keep him in power.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                    How the fuck can you get lost in Bushy Park FFS.
                                                    dogging.
                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

No mention of Downtown making the final table of the WCOOP main event? He's 8th of 9, already guaranteed 100k and 1.7m up top. Some result already and maybe more to come!
                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                        No mention of Downtown making the final table of the WCOOP main event? He's 8th of 9, already guaranteed 100k and 1.7m up top. Some result already and maybe more to come!
                                                        GL that man, always came accross as one of the good guys on here when he posted more.

Is it possible to rail anywhere without the pokerstars app?
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                          GL that man, always came accross as one of the good guys on here when he posted more.

Is it possible to rail anywhere without the pokerstars app?
                                                          Seen this earlier, never used it myself but might be worth a look

If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

Decent read: http://www.football365.com/news/vill...-of-redemption

Originally posted by Football365
                                                            It was at that point that Roig truly earned his hero status. Rather than remarking that we’d all had a lovely time but that was that, this was costing too much thank you very much, he simply dug deeper. Not only did the owner completely clear the club’s debts as a gesture of a goodwill, but he also acted after the recession hit the Castello region. With unemployment at 30% in the town, Roig allowed season ticket holders who became unemployed to watch for free.

Comment

Took a horrible beat with 11 or 12 left ACEC V KINGS all in pre king on turn for probably between 300-500k in equity.
                                                              7 europeans at the table some run good and a 7figure score is possible great stuff.

Comment

Congrats HH . Name the kid Gerry , Martin , free Nicky Kelly Dowling .

Nice to see someone so young procreating (ie not Elderly like myself )

Comment

Do you get access to the BT Sport Extra channels if you sign up through Sky does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                    Do you get access to the BT Sport Extra channels if you sign up through Sky does anyone know?
                                                                    Sky nothing to do with BT Sports so you get nothing from them unless you sub separately

Comment

You can get some of the games through BT showcase on freeview. The City game for example tonight is on it.

Opr

Comment

The PC police are plumbing new depths trying to manufacture a scandal out of Matt Damon innocuous comments. Utter bollocks

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                          You can get some of the games through BT showcase on freeview. The City game for example tonight is on it.

Opr
                                                                          I have the Setanta sports pack on sky. Is there any channel I can watch their panel coverage of all 8 games with goals?

Edit: Just saw it, channel 426, ESPN HD. Never mind.

Comment

So basically even if I got BT to my Sky box I couldn't watch Barcelona tonight?

Comment

If it's one of the feature games yes. I don't think they actually show every game,they have 3-4 games live a night,then cover the goals as they go in on a soccer Saturday style panel except they actually show the goals

Comment

You can. It's on Setanta HD, channel 424 at 7.40.

Comment

The red button on BT Sport Europe also work by the way, and you can watch any game. I've just tried it there and red button service is up and running.

Comment

Cheers Dom. Whether I can convince the EPL-phile mates to watch it now is the next problem!

Comment

Cheers Dom. Whether I can convince the EPL-phile mates to watch it now is the next problem!
                                                                                      Put on the goals show instead and keep everyone and no one happy. That's what I'll be watching.

Comment

Was holding out for the new Nexus 5....$379 becomes €479 here...fuck that.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                          The PC police are plumbing new depths trying to manufacture a scandal out of Matt Damon innocuous comments. Utter bollocks
                                                                                          What did he say?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                            Put on the goals show instead and keep everyone and no one happy. That's what I'll be watching.
                                                                                            Hmm...little bit whiz-bang for my liking, prefer to watch a match unfold. Thought you'd be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                              What did he say?
                                                                                              Actors shouldn't disclose their sexuality publicly. And then went on to speak about his wife and kids at length. Bit of a non story imo.

Comment

Hmm...little bit whiz-bang for my liking, prefer to watch a match unfold. Thought you'd be the same.
                                                                                                Normally I would, but there is no standout game that I want to watch tonight really. I haven't watched this show yet and heard good things about it.

Comment

When does it start up again?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                    When does it start up again?
                                                                                                    10 mins ago I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                                                                                                      I thought i got no BT channels before i got it in. Had to pull the trigger on it with all the CL coverage. As Dom says, Barca on 424 and the red button works great

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                        10 mins ago I believe.
                                                                                                        Anyone else having trouble connecting to Stars?
                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Got Arsenal on de telly and some "Multi Match" programme by Fox sports on the laptop. Working a treat. Getting to see all the "big plays" lol.

Comment

Fine for me.

Rory 8/8 at the minute for anyone not watching. Guaranteed 150k.

Comment

Fine for me. He's shortie on 10bbs now, 8/8

Comment

HAd to update and it seems I can't use the money I had sitting on the site

Comment

That Roma kit is horrible looking. Losing 2-0 to Bate Borisov is not good for them either.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by 6starpool; 29-09-15, 19:10. Reason: grammar

Comment

Costa up to his usual shite already. Why can't he just get on with the game.

Also. Get dafuq in Leverkusen.

Comment

Double up for Rory. A3 > 55. Still the shortie though, but 16 bb's now.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                                        Costa up to his usual shite already. Why can't he just get on with the game.

Also. Get dafuq in Leverkusen.
                                                                                                                        Because an opponent with a very frustrated centre back or one less centre back is easier to play against.
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Bayern 4 up in 28 mins & Lewandowski only has 2. On a downward spiral that chap now. He'll make mince meat of Ciaran Clarke on Sunday week

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X