Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do people on here know about catfish??? i am stumped I want freedom!

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
      What's the logic behind raw food diet? .
      It's just what some people want to do really.

Comment

Fast on track to be the forum looper!

My plan is working perfectly!

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

What age are you Piff.

I've decided to call you Piff.

Comment

I recommend heroin
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Charlie Kelly's play 'The Nightman Cometh' is up there with the best by the way.
                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  Astral Weeks was a glorious accident

Nearest he came to recreating it in the studio was in Veedon Fleece

The early live album Its too late to stop now sets the stage for the rest of his career

Worth working through the catalogue chronologically IMO there are phases and each of them have their highlights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Ud1e423i0
                  TB Sheets is a fantastic album.
                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                    We've exceeded our quota of regular female posters now. We only have an allowance for 2, with several more supporting cast members, so SatNav, MrsFlushdraw and Peaceandfire, if you can let me know which one of you wants to be removed from the main cast member list I would appreciate that, or else I'll have to ban one of you for a while to balance things out.

I appreciate your understanding in this matter.
                    Just to remind you SatNav, I was here first! Smurph was a more regular poster back in the day. I welcomed you with open arms, friended you and the like. SO don't be starting your shite that you are the queen

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                    cough cough
                    Maybe make it more obvious for Dom and name change to Smurphette?

Hi P&F, I am the other main female of this place. I am married to another member who is most obviously Flushdraw! We are a good fun loving community and when Flushdraw and I got married in 2012 there was a big table full of people from this forum, including Satnav who is a great friend of mine and the best of craic. And obviously mental (IN a good way Michelle!)

Now, when it comes down to who stays, I think I should get the gig since Michelle has no clue how to play Werewolf games which are a big part of the fun in this forum. If you like Fantasy P&F you will fit right in with the games and would be good to have another female play!

I think Dom will just have to suck it up and admit more wimmin to the main cast. I am the leading lady with the nutty understudy on the sidelines

@the WW guys, shall we test her out and get a game of WW going???

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                      What do people on here know about catfish??? i am stumped I want freedom!
                      Look ugly, taste good.

A motto to live by.
                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Regularly end up in an early house on the rollover, but can't for the life of me understand where all the sober old guys come from, if that was my life I'd quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          Look ugly, taste good.

A motto to live by.
                          You can buy basa in most supermarket fishmongers in the UK and Ireland now. It's a catfish from the meKong. It's dirt cheap, and the kids absolutely love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                            Regularly end up in an early house on the rollover, but can't for the life of me understand where all the sober old guys come from, if that was my life I'd quit.
                            Are they not just coming off shift work and having a drink before heading home?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                              Are they not just coming off shift work and having a drink before heading home?
                              Nah, watching the racing/football/avoiding the family etc. Grim central.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                Just to remind you SatNav, I was here first!
                                Seems to me that it was a tie. Both of you joining in January 2010. Sat Nav was a month behind.

Comment

The most annoying noise in the world is your alarm tone.

They should torture people with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                    Seems to me that it was a tie. Both of you joining in January 2010. Sat Nav was a month behind.
                                    I was on boards too for a few years. You shut up Martin my join date was the same as all the ones who came over. That's when it started, remember!
                                    Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 16-04-16, 09:01.

Comment

Being bing watching Gotham over the last couple of weeks. Season one was so so. But oh my it really went up a few levels for Season 2... Currently on episode 7 of season 2.... All kind of crazy good fun.

Tabitha
                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

What's the logic behind raw food diet? Why 42 degrees? I'd guess it's something to do with denaturing nutrients. Silly imo, for every one you save, there could be two more passing through undigested.
                                        Nutrients aside, the thoughts of never eating hot food is not appealing.

Agreed re:fruititarian, feels incredible dumb to single out fruits over veggie goodness.
                                        Like a vegan/vegetarian can still get a healthy balanced diet, as long as put the effort in to cover all the bases. A fruititarian, it guess it's not possible, or at least not realistic.
                                        The person I know doesn't like cooking so it's a easy diet for them.

I love cooking and would hate to not eat hot food. My daughter is a vegetarian and she gets a balanced diet. I would not be happyif she went vegan at this age though.

Comment

Lol best quote ever.

SPOILER
                                          Uncalled for? You hijacked my body while I was asleep and stole my dead girlfriend!
                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

I was on boards too for a few years. You shut up Martin my join date was the same as all the ones who came over. That's when it started, remember!
                                            Iv more Posts than you, this ain't boards. I have more Posts than you cause I was bored.

I am the queen

I'd say p&f will have more Posts than the two of us by Tuesday
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                              Iv more Posts than you, this ain't boards. I have more Posts than you cause I was bored.

I am the queen

I'd say p&f will have more Posts than the two of us by Tuesday
                                              It's QUALITY not Quantity my dear

Bored or drunk haha. And I bet she will

Comment

ow my head, ow my body
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

This time last year I was in the middle of trying to fit what was left of our belongings into 6 suitcases and get the house cleared before the new owner arrived to take the keys and unceremoniously dump us out of the house.

Hell of a crazy day, seems a lot more than a year ago too!
                                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

It's QUALITY not Quantity my dear

Bored or drunk haha. And I bet she will
                                                    Ah iv done some quality ones
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

I won't shut up Gillian, I'm just as entitled as you to say my piece.

I don't know about SatNav,but we were all on Boards before here too.

Comment

Ah she was joking, she had a smile after it. Grump
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Martin seems upset. Anything to do with another bunch of drivers looking for a pay rise??

Comment

It's just what some people want to do really.
                                                            Ah bless, time to run along now dear

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                              Cows, Potatoes and Grapes.

A great bunch altogether.
                                                              Well done Salmon, king of the breakfast Fish. And all of those delicious eggs.

I am embarking on a new challenge, attempting to balance out Tar's veganism.

Comment

Omg, I can't believe your reply. Shocking tbh as it was obviously a bit of fun that was being had.

Want some manpons?

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                  Ya gotta be some kind of motor freak to watch F1 Qualifying .

Heard this again last night. What a brill tune from VTM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0DJ8hWgNes
                                                                  That was the 1st dance song at me wedding
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

BBV today

Comment

Omg, I can't believe your reply. Shocking tbh as it was obviously a bit of fun that was being had.

Want some manpons?
                                                                      For what? My annoying c**t.

Comment

Every on here knows who the Queen is anyway.
                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                        Sorry Collie
                                                                        Last edited by Fiery Wasabi; 16-04-16, 10:26.

Comment

I don't know why I am a terrible bore.

Yes and craic cocaine!
                                                                          Well since you asked straight up I will tell you. Thanks for your interest.
                                                                          No ... I am a little shy actually with bursts of squeaky. Learning to be more stoic and firm though. A dreamer. I am artistic I draw I sing I write play etc. I go through bursts of hobbies I have tried a lot of things which explains the poker. I have a good sense of humour an can be quite witty if I feel comfortable around you. I am content in my own company. I love music. I am an elf. I have no sense of direction. I am playful. I am quite often late.

I like fantasy films, periods films sci-fi and films where everyone dies or it's all terribly dark and moving.

I currently want to learn and be Russian. I am changing my star sign to Pisces I just need the visa.

I adore cats but currently we have a lovely dog. But he 'gets' cat.

I am self obsessed and no one can take that away from me.

I like to do as little as possible. I get excited about little things.....even when I don't expect to be...

If I like you I am smitten.

Oh and I am looking for a rich husband before I get too old apparrantly . Yet I am overly saccharine and sweet apparrantly ( I am not that sweet). I am a strange combo.

Well yes a weirdo...but a boring one.

Oh I have a degree in philosophy that sounds good eh??? Throw that in.

I am basically a nice person.

Now what about you guys?
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                            Martin seems upset. Anything to do with another bunch of drivers looking for a pay rise??
                                                                            21% deal almost done. Just a few details to sort out.

Comment

Yis pack of pansies

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                This time last year I was in the middle of trying to fit what was left of our belongings into 6 suitcases and get the house cleared before the new owner arrived to take the keys and unceremoniously dump us out of the house.

Hell of a crazy day, seems a lot more than a year ago too!
                                                                                Wow - a quick year and yet an incredible amount has happened in that time. Sounds like ye have at least another 12 months of enjoying yourselves in Malta at least! Give my regards to your better half.
                                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Love drunkingly trolling Irish nationalists about what we got under our sovereignty, civil war, cattle and coal war, economic stagnation, tearing up trams only to replace them later, mass emigration, Ff, catholic constitution, leaving women with reduced rights. Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                    Love drunkingly trolling Irish nationalists about what we got under our sovereignty, civil war, cattle and coal war, economic stagnation, tearing up trams only to replace them later, mass emigration, Ff, catholic constitution, leaving women with reduced rights. Yay!
                                                                                    I did that one night on the back of a home rule=rome rule wind up.
                                                                                    I think I ended up trolling myself

Comment

Arguing about who was here first and join dates?
                                                                                      Oh dear.
                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Myself and riggs were drinking and chatting with a stripper last night. She was a bit of alright, shame about being vegan though.
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Jose MourCHDog leads Wicklow Rovers C to a 3-1 win against local rivals Wicklow Town B. The hottest U-13 derby in Football.

May start applying for bigger positions.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                            Oh dear.
                                                                                            I was here first, end of discussion.

Comment

A confrontation between mobsters (Bobby Moynihan, Beck Bennett, Jon Rudnitsky, Pete Davidson) is interrupted by a singer's (Peter Dinklage) performance. Spec...

just leaving this here

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                I was here first, end of discussion.
                                                                                                First the worst m8

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                  What age are you Piff.

I've decided to call you Piff.
                                                                                                  You don't like me I can tell. Oh much to old to act like I do!

Comment

Ah bless, time to run along now dear
                                                                                                    I'll go quietly.

Comment

You don't like me I can tell. Oh much to old to act like I do!
                                                                                                      I consider you a m8, m8.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                        I consider you a m8, m8.
                                                                                                        Then I do you too! :-) Thank you.

Comment

I'll go quietly.
                                                                                                          Don't listen to Mellor.
                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Every on here knows who the Queen is anyway.
                                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                                            Sorry Collie
                                                                                                            That's better Martin

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                                            Oh dear.
                                                                                                            Dom started it by saying one had to go lol. Just fighting for survival m8

Comment

A fight to the death imo.

SPOILER

Comment

If Newcastle can win today (and assuming Sunderland get the win) it'll make it very interseting to be a 3 3 battle for relegation rather than just a straight fight. Newcastle are awful though so will probably lose to Swansea.

Comment

Lets have a Ken M day

Comment

What's the logic behind raw food diet? Why 42 degrees? I'd guess it's something to do with denaturing nutrients. Silly imo, for every one you save, there could be two more passing through undigested.
                                                                                                                    Nutrients aside, the thoughts of never eating hot food is not appealing.

Agreed re:fruititarian, feels incredible dumb to single out fruits over veggie goodness.
                                                                                                                    Like a vegan/vegetarian can still get a healthy balanced diet, as long as put the effort in to cover all the bases. A fruititarian, it guess it's not possible, or at least not realistic.
                                                                                                                    I've never really tried to understand it. I mean I've had lovely food at a raw restaurant tasting menu but the effort that goes in is unrealistic to eat that well, wheras I find normal vegan cooking simple. I guess some things are are more bioavailable uncooked and some cooked, they think there is something damaging that occurs at high temps, I guess like charring food being carcinogenic. I dont know whata fruitarian woul be lacking if they eat seeds and nuts with a b12 supplement...but something and it sounds very hard.

The person I know doesn't like cooking so it's a easy diet for them.

I love cooking and would hate to not eat hot food. My daughter is a vegetarian and she gets a balanced diet. I would not be happyif she went vegan at this age though.
                                                                                                                    If she does I can help, I know people who have been vegan their whole lives but I can definitely understand a parents concern as you need to learn before diving in.
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                    Myself and riggs were drinking and chatting with a stripper last night. She was a bit of alright, shame about being vegan though.
                                                                                                                    hello

Comment

This reads like a parody piece

Jeremy Corbyn's £3million state-funded salary and pension revealed

Jeremy Corbyn has made more than £3million from the state in the past 30 years, according to official records.

The Labour leader has made more than £1.5million in salary as an MP and will benefit from a generous £1.6million pension when he retires.

A senior backbench Labour MP said the scale of his earnings was "remarkable" in the wake of Mr Corbyn's criticism of David Cameron over his own tax affairs.

The MP said: "This seems to indicate that we're going back to our bad old ways of criticising people for getting on but its even more remarkable from someone who has done so well himself over many years out of the public sector, paid for by ordinary working peoples' taxes."
                                                                                                                      Man earns wages shocker

Comment

Thought experiment.

Consider two people. Neither vegan.

One decides that they have an ethical compulsion to turn vegan.

The other maliciously says "I will treble my consumption of animal products if you go vegan, more than offsetting the effect. I will not if you stay eating as you always have.".

What is the true vegan response? Crack on, be vegan and let the malicious lad's actions be his own and his own only? Or say "you are a cunt, but the vegan in me couldn't let you do that" and continue as a normal/omnivore?

Comment

Buy gun, shoot vegan, eat vegan. Grand.
                                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X