What do people on here know about catfish??? i am stumped I want freedom!

What's the logic behind raw food diet? .
      It's just what some people want to do really.

Fast on track to be the forum looper!

My plan is working perfectly!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What age are you Piff.

I've decided to call you Piff.

I recommend heroin

Charlie Kelly's play 'The Nightman Cometh' is up there with the best by the way.

Astral Weeks was a glorious accident

Nearest he came to recreating it in the studio was in Veedon Fleece

The early live album Its too late to stop now sets the stage for the rest of his career

Worth working through the catalogue chronologically IMO there are phases and each of them have their highlights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Ud1e423i0
                  TB Sheets is a fantastic album.

We've exceeded our quota of regular female posters now. We only have an allowance for 2, with several more supporting cast members, so SatNav, MrsFlushdraw and Peaceandfire, if you can let me know which one of you wants to be removed from the main cast member list I would appreciate that, or else I'll have to ban one of you for a while to balance things out.

I appreciate your understanding in this matter.
                    Just to remind you SatNav, I was here first! Smurph was a more regular poster back in the day. I welcomed you with open arms, friended you and the like. SO don't be starting your shite that you are the queen

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                    cough cough
                    Maybe make it more obvious for Dom and name change to Smurphette?

Hi P&F, I am the other main female of this place. I am married to another member who is most obviously Flushdraw! We are a good fun loving community and when Flushdraw and I got married in 2012 there was a big table full of people from this forum, including Satnav who is a great friend of mine and the best of craic. And obviously mental (IN a good way Michelle!)

Now, when it comes down to who stays, I think I should get the gig since Michelle has no clue how to play Werewolf games which are a big part of the fun in this forum. If you like Fantasy P&F you will fit right in with the games and would be good to have another female play!

I think Dom will just have to suck it up and admit more wimmin to the main cast. I am the leading lady with the nutty understudy on the sidelines

@the WW guys, shall we test her out and get a game of WW going???

What do people on here know about catfish??? i am stumped I want freedom!
                      Look ugly, taste good.

A motto to live by.

Regularly end up in an early house on the rollover, but can't for the life of me understand where all the sober old guys come from, if that was my life I'd quit.

Look ugly, taste good.

A motto to live by.
                          You can buy basa in most supermarket fishmongers in the UK and Ireland now. It's a catfish from the meKong. It's dirt cheap, and the kids absolutely love it!

Regularly end up in an early house on the rollover, but can't for the life of me understand where all the sober old guys come from, if that was my life I'd quit.
                            Are they not just coming off shift work and having a drink before heading home?

Nah, watching the racing/football/avoiding the family etc. Grim central.

Just to remind you SatNav, I was here first!
                                Seems to me that it was a tie. Both of you joining in January 2010. Sat Nav was a month behind.

The most annoying noise in the world is your alarm tone.

They should torture people with them.

Seems to me that it was a tie. Both of you joining in January 2010. Sat Nav was a month behind.
                                    I was on boards too for a few years. You shut up Martin my join date was the same as all the ones who came over. That's when it started, remember!
                                    Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 16-04-16, 09:01.

Being bing watching Gotham over the last couple of weeks. Season one was so so. But oh my it really went up a few levels for Season 2... Currently on episode 7 of season 2.... All kind of crazy good fun.

Tabitha

What's the logic behind raw food diet? Why 42 degrees? I'd guess it's something to do with denaturing nutrients. Silly imo, for every one you save, there could be two more passing through undigested.
                                        Nutrients aside, the thoughts of never eating hot food is not appealing.

Agreed re:fruititarian, feels incredible dumb to single out fruits over veggie goodness.
                                        Like a vegan/vegetarian can still get a healthy balanced diet, as long as put the effort in to cover all the bases. A fruititarian, it guess it's not possible, or at least not realistic.
                                        The person I know doesn't like cooking so it's a easy diet for them.

I love cooking and would hate to not eat hot food. My daughter is a vegetarian and she gets a balanced diet. I would not be happyif she went vegan at this age though.

Lol best quote ever.

Uncalled for? You hijacked my body while I was asleep and stole my dead girlfriend!

I was on boards too for a few years. You shut up Martin my join date was the same as all the ones who came over. That's when it started, remember!
                                            Iv more Posts than you, this ain't boards. I have more Posts than you cause I was bored.

I am the queen

I'd say p&f will have more Posts than the two of us by Tuesday

Iv more Posts than you, this ain't boards. I have more Posts than you cause I was bored.

I am the queen

I'd say p&f will have more Posts than the two of us by Tuesday
                                              It's QUALITY not Quantity my dear

Bored or drunk haha. And I bet she will

ow my head, ow my body

This time last year I was in the middle of trying to fit what was left of our belongings into 6 suitcases and get the house cleared before the new owner arrived to take the keys and unceremoniously dump us out of the house.

Hell of a crazy day, seems a lot more than a year ago too!

It's QUALITY not Quantity my dear

Bored or drunk haha. And I bet she will
                                                    Ah iv done some quality ones

I won't shut up Gillian, I'm just as entitled as you to say my piece.

I don't know about SatNav,but we were all on Boards before here too.

Ah she was joking, she had a smile after it. Grump

Martin seems upset. Anything to do with another bunch of drivers looking for a pay rise??

It's just what some people want to do really.
                                                            Ah bless, time to run along now dear

Cows, Potatoes and Grapes.

A great bunch altogether.
                                                              Well done Salmon, king of the breakfast Fish. And all of those delicious eggs.

I am embarking on a new challenge, attempting to balance out Tar's veganism.

Omg, I can't believe your reply. Shocking tbh as it was obviously a bit of fun that was being had.

Want some manpons?

Ya gotta be some kind of motor freak to watch F1 Qualifying .

Heard this again last night. What a brill tune from VTM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0DJ8hWgNes
                                                                  That was the 1st dance song at me wedding

BBV today

Omg, I can't believe your reply. Shocking tbh as it was obviously a bit of fun that was being had.

Want some manpons?
                                                                      For what? My annoying c**t.

Every on here knows who the Queen is anyway.
                                                                        Sorry Collie
                                                                        Last edited by Fiery Wasabi; 16-04-16, 10:26.

I don't know why I am a terrible bore.

Yes and craic cocaine!
                                                                          Well since you asked straight up I will tell you. Thanks for your interest.
                                                                          No ... I am a little shy actually with bursts of squeaky. Learning to be more stoic and firm though. A dreamer. I am artistic I draw I sing I write play etc. I go through bursts of hobbies I have tried a lot of things which explains the poker. I have a good sense of humour an can be quite witty if I feel comfortable around you. I am content in my own company. I love music. I am an elf. I have no sense of direction. I am playful. I am quite often late.

I like fantasy films, periods films sci-fi and films where everyone dies or it's all terribly dark and moving.

I currently want to learn and be Russian. I am changing my star sign to Pisces I just need the visa.

I adore cats but currently we have a lovely dog. But he 'gets' cat.

I am self obsessed and no one can take that away from me.

I like to do as little as possible. I get excited about little things.....even when I don't expect to be...

If I like you I am smitten.

Oh and I am looking for a rich husband before I get too old apparrantly . Yet I am overly saccharine and sweet apparrantly ( I am not that sweet). I am a strange combo.

Well yes a weirdo...but a boring one.

Oh I have a degree in philosophy that sounds good eh??? Throw that in.

I am basically a nice person.

Now what about you guys?

Martin seems upset. Anything to do with another bunch of drivers looking for a pay rise??
                                                                            21% deal almost done. Just a few details to sort out.

Yis pack of pansies

This time last year I was in the middle of trying to fit what was left of our belongings into 6 suitcases and get the house cleared before the new owner arrived to take the keys and unceremoniously dump us out of the house.

Hell of a crazy day, seems a lot more than a year ago too!
                                                                                Wow - a quick year and yet an incredible amount has happened in that time. Sounds like ye have at least another 12 months of enjoying yourselves in Malta at least! Give my regards to your better half.

Love drunkingly trolling Irish nationalists about what we got under our sovereignty, civil war, cattle and coal war, economic stagnation, tearing up trams only to replace them later, mass emigration, Ff, catholic constitution, leaving women with reduced rights. Yay!

I did that one night on the back of a home rule=rome rule wind up.
                                                                                    I think I ended up trolling myself

Arguing about who was here first and join dates?
                                                                                      Oh dear.

Myself and riggs were drinking and chatting with a stripper last night. She was a bit of alright, shame about being vegan though.

Jose MourCHDog leads Wicklow Rovers C to a 3-1 win against local rivals Wicklow Town B. The hottest U-13 derby in Football.

May start applying for bigger positions.

Oh dear.
                                                                                            I was here first, end of discussion.

A confrontation between mobsters (Bobby Moynihan, Beck Bennett, Jon Rudnitsky, Pete Davidson) is interrupted by a singer's (Peter Dinklage) performance. Spec...

just leaving this here

I was here first, end of discussion.
                                                                                                First the worst m8

What age are you Piff.

I've decided to call you Piff.
                                                                                                  You don't like me I can tell. Oh much to old to act like I do!

Ah bless, time to run along now dear
                                                                                                    I'll go quietly.

You don't like me I can tell. Oh much to old to act like I do!
                                                                                                      I consider you a m8, m8.

Then I do you too! :-) Thank you.

I'll go quietly.
                                                                                                          Don't listen to Mellor.

Every on here knows who the Queen is anyway.
                                                                                                            Sorry Collie
                                                                                                            That's better Martin

Oh dear.
                                                                                                            Dom started it by saying one had to go lol. Just fighting for survival m8

A fight to the death imo.

If Newcastle can win today (and assuming Sunderland get the win) it'll make it very interseting to be a 3 3 battle for relegation rather than just a straight fight. Newcastle are awful though so will probably lose to Swansea.

Lets have a Ken M day

What's the logic behind raw food diet? Why 42 degrees? I'd guess it's something to do with denaturing nutrients. Silly imo, for every one you save, there could be two more passing through undigested.
                                                                                                                    Nutrients aside, the thoughts of never eating hot food is not appealing.

Agreed re:fruititarian, feels incredible dumb to single out fruits over veggie goodness.
                                                                                                                    Like a vegan/vegetarian can still get a healthy balanced diet, as long as put the effort in to cover all the bases. A fruititarian, it guess it's not possible, or at least not realistic.
                                                                                                                    I've never really tried to understand it. I mean I've had lovely food at a raw restaurant tasting menu but the effort that goes in is unrealistic to eat that well, wheras I find normal vegan cooking simple. I guess some things are are more bioavailable uncooked and some cooked, they think there is something damaging that occurs at high temps, I guess like charring food being carcinogenic. I dont know whata fruitarian woul be lacking if they eat seeds and nuts with a b12 supplement...but something and it sounds very hard.

The person I know doesn't like cooking so it's a easy diet for them.

I love cooking and would hate to not eat hot food. My daughter is a vegetarian and she gets a balanced diet. I would not be happyif she went vegan at this age though.
                                                                                                                    If she does I can help, I know people who have been vegan their whole lives but I can definitely understand a parents concern as you need to learn before diving in.
                                                                                                                    Myself and riggs were drinking and chatting with a stripper last night. She was a bit of alright, shame about being vegan though.
                                                                                                                    hello

This reads like a parody piece

Jeremy Corbyn's £3million state-funded salary and pension revealed

Jeremy Corbyn has made more than £3million from the state in the past 30 years, according to official records.

The Labour leader has made more than £1.5million in salary as an MP and will benefit from a generous £1.6million pension when he retires.

A senior backbench Labour MP said the scale of his earnings was "remarkable" in the wake of Mr Corbyn's criticism of David Cameron over his own tax affairs.

The MP said: "This seems to indicate that we're going back to our bad old ways of criticising people for getting on but its even more remarkable from someone who has done so well himself over many years out of the public sector, paid for by ordinary working peoples' taxes."
                                                                                                                      Man earns wages shocker

Thought experiment.

Consider two people. Neither vegan.

One decides that they have an ethical compulsion to turn vegan.

The other maliciously says "I will treble my consumption of animal products if you go vegan, more than offsetting the effect. I will not if you stay eating as you always have.".

What is the true vegan response? Crack on, be vegan and let the malicious lad's actions be his own and his own only? Or say "you are a cunt, but the vegan in me couldn't let you do that" and continue as a normal/omnivore?

Buy gun, shoot vegan, eat vegan. Grand.