Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Adam Lallana's comedy air-shot pirouette sums up Liverpool's night as Europa League dreams scuppered'

SPOILER

LOL telegraph
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

bye yall!! Take today easy...

Comment

Wife worked in that department in AIB up until December, wonder if she's keeping this whistleblowing lark secret.

She was keeping quiet about it this morning. She was asleep though, so could be that.
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire
            Are the sats in the fitz taken real serious??? And I am not sure if that would be a good thing for a noob or not!
            Sats in the fitz would not be where I would dip my toes, it's generally a crapshoot if memory serves.
            Maybe try one of the smaller live games

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH-pt4fBeS4

bye yall!! Take today easy...

just for future reference if you take the 's' out of the https part of the address you get this.

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
              Sats in the fitz would not be where I would dip my toes, it's generally a crapshoot if memory serves.
              Maybe try one of the smaller live games

just for future reference if you take the 's' out of the https part of the address you get this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH-pt4fBeS4
              weeeeeeeeeeeee thank you

and good advice!

Comment

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                  Gov borrowing for 10 years at 0.8% a year. What a time to be a borrower!
                  moar moar moar moar moar moar moar.

Swap it all!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                    moar moar moar moar moar moar moar.

Swap it all!
                    borrowing your way out of debt - it makes no sense but I like it a hell of a lot more then the other option

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                      borrowing your way out of debt - it makes no sense but I like it a hell of a lot more then the other option
                      It's swapping your 6% mortgage for 400 2% credit cards. We're not doing much other than reducing our interest payments to service the debt.

Can then either put the difference into paying off the capital, or used elsewhere.

Comment

It's swapping your 6% mortgage for 400 2% credit cards. We're not doing much other than reducing our interest payments to service the debt.

Can then either put the difference into paying off the capital, or used elsewhere.
                        borrrrrrrrrrriiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggggg!!!!!!!!

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeee thank you

and good advice!
                          although i can shoot crap if i want to

hello emmet by the by!

Comment

borrrrrrrrrrriiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggggg!!!!!!!!
                            The dealer is offering us the chance to swap our 6 for a 6 for free, and considering the other card we have is the 7, we'd be mad not to do it.

Comment

I understand but if you get your interest rates below inflation then over time the real value of the principal reduces which is great.

Comment

@carcea sent you a pm with that recipe.
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

did anyone actually buy the negative yield 100 year bond in the end?

Comment

yes the rebound seems to be getting boomier
                                      all that stuff overwhelms me really though

Comment

i am so not a proper grown up lol

Comment

Indeed. It's excellent news. Plus our GDP (and more importantly our tax take) is rising very significantly, so it's less of relative burden in any case.
                                          Excellent. Ideal time to be on cusp of letting FF back into power, should knock five/ten more years of 'when I have it i spend it' type bullshit.

Benchmarking II anyone?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Oh guardian, sometimes I just cannot defend you
                                                Even the Ultimate Fighting Challenge star Conor McGregor, who witnessed the fight, said before Carvalho’s death that he “thought it could have been stopped a little earlier and … these referees need to be on the ball a little bit”.
                                                João Carvalho won’t be the last fighter to be killed by repeated blows to the head. We should call time on this barbaric ‘sport’

Comment

Comment

Having one of these bad boys with lunch. An eminently good beer.

If it gets served like that. That glass gotta go in the man bag. Love robbing nice glasses. Or should I say love when they accidently fall into my handbag
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

eventually managed to get my daughter's online access working to National Geographic

oh wow

literally a lifetime's reading in there, 127 years of archives.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                            Love robbing nice glasses. Or should I say love when they accidently fall into my handbag
                                                            I you.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                              eventually managed to get my daughter's online access working to National Geographic

oh wow

hmmmm, although strewel would not approve of their digital policy

IPad users - it works everywhere, no problems

Android - only works in the UK and Australia, wtf?

Comment

oh wow

My brother had photographs in their magazine a few times!

Pretty interesting stuff!

Comment

Comment

What time is the CL and EL draw at?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                      What time is the CL and EL draw at?
                                                                      done I think

Real play City

Comment

One of my brothers. He is an amazing photogapher.

Comment

On the National Geographic thing, I had ordered a subscription for one of the kids - forgetting that it is for adults and has some fairly heavy articles in it

So anyway, I am the only one that bothers to read it although the kids like to cut out pictures of animals and make a collage. Decided to forestall their moaning and get them a subscription to the Kids edition. If you go through the link above, it costs £53 for delivery to Ireland (one year's subscription).
                                                                          Was just about to click on this and then thought that seemed a little steep so searched online and found the American store.
                                                                          $30 for a year's subscription. Done, tyvm.

What sort of fucked-up business model is that?
                                                                          3 times as much on two regional versions of the same site, for the same product.

Comment

On the National Geographic thing, I had ordered a subscription for one of the kids - forgetting that it is for adults and has some fairly heavy articles in it

So anyway, I am the only one that bothers to read it although the kids like to cut out pictures of animals and make a collage. Decided to forestall their moaning and get them a subscription to the Kids edition. If you go through the link above, it costs £53 for delivery to Ireland (one year's subscription).
                                                                            Was just about to click on this and then thought that seemed a little steep so searched online and found the American store.

3 times as much on two regional versions of the same site, for the same product.
                                                                            It tells you all this in the manual.

Comment

My brother has one so I use his. The costing must add up differently. And the two differing regions may not actually be in competition with one another. I don't know but you might be profiting the same company overall in the end.

Are you sure all costs are included in the second deal?

Comment

My brother has one so I use his. The costing must add up differently. And the two differing regions may not actually be in competition with one another. I don't know but you might be profiting the same company overall in the end.

Are you sure all costs are included in the second deal?
                                                                                yes

they ship from the US though so you probably don't get it as quick but who cares

Comment

I thought this one was particularly good

Comment

We names him Oscar!

Comment

yes

they ship from the US though so you probably don't get it as quick but who cares
                                                                                      At least you got it sorted then yay!

Comment

Umka I will stop now I am sure you are sick of scrolling!

Comment

hmmmm, although strewel would not approve of their digital policy

IPad users - it works everywhere, no problems

Android - only works in the UK and Australia, wtf?
                                                                                          I imagine it's amazong/kindle related?

Comment

you seem quite excitable P&F, you will be a welcome addition to the live poker scene

Comment

I remember when in school signing up for that for some trail basis in the paper
                                                                                              Got it for years and never paid a penny
                                                                                              So I'm probably to blame somewhat

Comment

Ran into CourierCollie (what are you doing here? I'm a courier ldo ) around Central Park

Sorry dude, was a million miles away late for a meeting.

Comment

Sounds like a great value purchase for a house full of kids.

I saw similar with the NewYorker subscription model can't remember how it worked but it annoyed me enough to not make an order I wanted to. I think it was that you could get print edition delivered and full digital access cheaper in the US than digital only in Ireland.
                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

I saw similar with the NewYorker subscription model can't remember how it worked but it annoyed me enough to not make an order I wanted to. I think it was that you could get print edition delivered and full digital access cheaper in the US than digital only in Ireland.
                                                                                                    Blame it on advertising? Reminds me actually, I never received my magazines from Foreign Affairs.

Comment

Any link to the dem debate from last night?

Comment

I decided it was such great value that I ordered a subscription for the Australian nieces as well. Thus preserving 'favourite uncle' status with the click of a mouse and a nominal fee.

Comment

I decided it was such great value that I ordered a subscription for the Australian nieces as well. Thus preserving 'favourite uncle' status with the click of a mouse and a nominal fee.
                                                                                                          Putting the quotes around favourite uncle really does make it sound quite creepy.

Comment

CourierCollie is an actual courier? Mind blown.
                                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                              CourierCollie is an actual courier? Mind blown.
                                                                                                              Arent you a fat bastard called Andy?

and strewlepeter actually looks like this
                                                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                                                              Last edited by DeadParrot; 15-04-16, 11:11.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                Arent you a fat bastard called Andy?

and strewlepeter actually looks like this
                                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                                Aren't you a fuckin dead parrot after that comment
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                  Aren't you a fuckin dead parrot after that comment
                                                                                                                  I bet you're shit with directions though.

Comment

Whart am I missing
                                                                                                                    Its only offering me
                                                                                                                    £ 53.40 for a magazine sub and says
                                                                                                                    Unfortunately there are no offers for National Geographic for Kids Bundle in EIRE
                                                                                                                    and the same for digital only
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I hate to break it to you but doubtless some other uncle who gets them fun stuff like a Star Wars Force Awakens Lego Set and a Frozen doll is still their actual favourite uncle.

Comment

...

Comment

Whart am I missing
                                                                                                                          Its only offering me
                                                                                                                          £ 53.40 for a magazine sub and says
                                                                                                                          Unfortunately there are no offers for National Geographic for Kids Bundle in EIRE
                                                                                                                          and the same for digital only
                                                                                                                          go here:

and pick "National Geographic Kids Magazine International Delivery" - $29.95

and add the Digital stuff for free when ordering, or else just go Digital Only for $12

sorry, think I put the same link in twice in my OP

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X