This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
    Hoping the weather will be warm enough by then.
    You'd be really unlucky if it wasn't, but the pool won't have had enough sun yet though

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
      Eh, I know a load of people who actually like French cars, just because I said I disagreed with the term everyone which means EVERYONE and since I am not against them everyone is not accurate!

I may have been driving longer that you are alive young man! I have driven many many types of cars and have opinions on which ones I like and which ones I dislike through experience driving them. Which is easier than saying I have the sense to avoid
      They might be nice to drive, doesn't mean they'll be pleasant to own.

My alfa was nice to drive. Wouldn't buy another one mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
        I'd have another kid, but wife is dead set against it. She feels that two kids by 26 is enough done
        Could have an asian one
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post

I don't mind driving them. They are good family mobiles and good for long journeys. I am talking about Renault just. Had a brand spanking Citreon Saxo when I was in my early 20's and hated the thing. Felt like I was going to get blown away and it was like a cheap bit of tin. Was an employee car scheme thing and had a Fiat Punto first which I loved.

Had renault the most though. I currently have an opel zafira though which is a 7 seater and handy with the weans

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            Strewelpeter as a name has a meaning? Mind is indeed blown.

Those are brill photos P+F.
            The bro is very talented thank you! I keep trying to drag him to play poker but he is too busy!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
              you seem quite excitable P&F, you will be a welcome addition to the live poker scene
              Oh you have no idea! It gets...squeaky! That's how I would put it. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                Clonakilty loloverrated IMO
                This!

After years of hearing about the stuff, when I finally tasted it I was soooooo disappointed!

Not that it was bad but it just wasnt that good

If it didn't have lolCork singing it's praises every 5 minutes...

& another thing, The fucking English Market in Cork, the fish mongers is amazing, the rest, couple of decent butchers and a shit load of dodgy t-shirt stalls

Comment

Black pudding made in Bury is decent before anyone asks, especially considering the fact that it is an English black pudding

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post

Alfa Romeo?
                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Nice hit and run by Keane
                      airport, lol

Comment

At least shambo nominates an alternative. Keane just blinded by green and told tinted glasses imo

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                          Black pudding made in Bury is decent before anyone asks, especially considering the fact that it is an English black pudding
                          shambo, if you're ever in Borough market go to the cannon & cannon stall/shop. Their chorizo and charcuterie is amazing. Haven't tried their black pudding (not a fan personally), but everything there is amazing (for an english charcuterie )!

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                            shambo, if you're ever in Borough market go to the cannon & cannon stall/shop. Their chorizo and charcuterie is amazing. Haven't tried their black pudding (not a fan personally), but everything there is amazing (for an english charcuterie )!
                            Couple of mates were down there recently, said much the same thing, haven't been in ages, will investigate (aka stuff my jowels)

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                              Alfa Romeo?
                              Yup

Comment

Bob the fking builder . How do you go from Peppa to him all of a sudden ?

Comment

I'll nominate anascaul black pudding on Keane's behalf.shits on clonakilty. Up the kingdom.

Comment

Ecky thump

Comment

Off today so went for a stroll around Curragh Chase.

Still getting used to the camera, the swans were playing ball though.

DSC_0373-Edit by Ole Rasmussen, on Flickr

DSC_0439 - Copy (2)-Edit-Edit by Ole Rasmussen, on Flickr

DSC_0451-Edit by Ole Rasmussen, on Flickr

DSC_0433-Edit-Edit by Ole Rasmussen, on Flickr

DSC_0485-Edit by Ole Rasmussen, on Flickr
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

My two solicitory friends have given me total opposite advice for a personal injuries claim, one says definitely go big firm and the other one says go small firm, haha. And both have personal choices.

Kayroo in with the decider

Comment

This would seem to have massive ramifications if upheld in the high court. If you're hiking in the montains surely you except a certain amount of danger regarding personal injury. The judge seems to be saying that these kind of structures should be held to the same standards as any other public walkway. To maintain and inspect these pathways the county over would cost a small fortune.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                            My two solicitory friends have given me total opposite advice for a personal injuries claim, one says definitely go big firm and the other one says go small firm, haha. And both have personal choices.

Kayroo in with the decider
                                            Middlin firm then

Comment

Ronaldo enjoying his night off

SPOILER

Comment

The Briggan, the Brack, the Noggin and the Fermot.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                  Ronaldo enjoying his night off

SPOILER
                                                  Sitch would probably know but would Atletico not be more hated rivals than Barca?

Comment

Middlin firm then
                                                    I may just get the solicitor closest to my house as I'm lazy and dun laoighaire seems far to go for meetings

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                      The Briggan, the Brack, the Noggin and the Fermot.
                                                      I think you'll find it was 'the Fermot and the Noggin'

Comment

Cows, Potatoes and Grapes.

A great bunch altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                          Sitch would probably know but would Atletico not be more hated rivals than Barca?
                                                          It's not even close. Real Madrid & Barca is the biggest rivalry in football bar none.

Comment

Just on diets, I have a friend who was a vegan and is now a fruitarian! only eats raw. I couldn't imagine a life without cooking. People can be strange. As much as I love fruit and veg I don't think I could eat them and only them!

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                              I may just get the solicitor closest to my house as I'm lazy and dun laoighaire seems far to go for meetings
                                                              I'll take the case.

Comment

ah what a wonderful day. 19 lovely injections into the face, right into the bone. bruised battered and sore . rock back to work and get a Top Tier sale.
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                  ah what a wonderful day. 19 lovely injections into the face, right into the bone. bruised battered and sore . rock back to work and get a Top Tier sale.
                                                                  I don't know how you can put yourself through all that the thought terrifies me

Comment

You're going to end up looking like a swollen burn victim shelly.

Comment

SatNav playing with her new drone.
                                                                      SPOILER

Comment

Not true, I have had quite a few over the last 23 years and not very many problems! so the everyone is WRONG
                                                                        you talking cars or kids??

Comment

I don't know how you can put yourself through all that the thought terrifies me
                                                                          Ideally I should have popped over for numbing cream an hour before , couldnt with work so took the pain. and fuck me it was sore. filler into the cheek , felt the needle in my gum lol
                                                                          A lad rang me about sky on way out and I fucking raced over to get the sale had to apoligise for the cut of all the marks on my face lol said I had a facial scrub type thing

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                          You're going to end up looking like a swollen burn victim shelly.
                                                                          I dont care , tis an addiction. I it I feel like I just took a hit of heroin
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Heroin's definitely better and probably cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                              You'd be stick thin after a few months too.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                deffo not on both counts , Iv never tried heroin , but I always said if you knew for sure you were gonna die at midnight tonight , would deffo be the last thing I would like to try.

I would like to know P & F views on her last thing to do before she knew she was gonna go. Could be interesting...
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by The Istanbul View Post
                                                                                  you talking cars or kids??
                                                                                  Both haha. But I have only been reproducing over the last 15 years. I was a late starter.

But had Fiat, then Citreon then fiat again then a renault 19, renault megane, renault scenic and now I have the opel zafira.

Comment

deffo not on both counts , Iv never tried heroin , but I always said if you knew for sure you were gonna die at midnight tonight , would deffo be the last thing I would like to try.

I would like to know P & F views on her last thing to do before she knew she was gonna go. Could be interesting...
                                                                                    No need for heroin, just go straight to morphine which it's just a cheap substitute for.

Comment

No need for heroin, just go straight to morphine which it's just a cheap substitute for.
                                                                                      Oh morphine is good!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                        Ran into CourierCollie (what are you doing here? I'm a courier ldo ) around Central Park

Sorry dude, was a million miles away late for a meeting.
                                                                                        I was just relieved that it was actually you. Was really worried I'd just said 'Hey it's Deadparrot isn't it' to some random person, and that would be too surreal, even for me.
                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

They are exactly the same bar Heroin has been altered slightly to allow it to cross the blood brain barrier quicker. That is ignoring that morphine is usually pharmaceutical quality.

Opr

Comment

Ya gotta be some kind of motor freak to watch F1 Qualifying .

Heard this again last night. What a brill tune from VTM.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Comment

...
                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Downloaded the star wars films today. Andy has given me the order in which to watch them. Not expecting it to be my thing but may as well watch them.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                    They are exactly the same bar Heroin has been altered slightly to allow it to cross the blood brain barrier quicker. That is ignoring that morphine is usually pharmaceutical quality.

Opr
                                                                                                    You're absolutely right, but for me heroin is street grade and morphine is pharmaceutical grade.

I was reading up on fentanyl the other day which is ridiculously potent when I came across articles on W-18 which is 10000 times more potent than morphine. Terrifying stuff

Comment

On Talksport last night a crazed lopooler raving about how no other team could come back like that. The presenter duly points out Southampton did to to them last week or so.

Comment

Say the truth crystallizes like jewels in the rock, in the rock

Get down Moses, part another sea
                                                                                                        Carve another tablet out of L.S.D.
                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                          Ya gotta be some kind of motor freak to watch F1 Qualifying .

Heard this again last night. What a brill tune from VTM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0DJ8hWgNes
                                                                                                          Lead me to listining to this one I hadn't heard before

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Sometimes we know, sometimes we don't
                                                                                                          Sometimes we give, sometimes we won't
                                                                                                          Sometimes we're strong, sometimes we're wrong
                                                                                                          Sometimes we cry
                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

You won't feel like doing much it's not that dramatic. More than likely you will be on a form of heroine.

Comment

Lol ...... Heroine???

I don't think I belong on this forum guys!

I can't pretend to be as big and bad as you sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                                                You won't feel like doing much it's not that dramatic. More than likely you will be on a form of heroine.
                                                                                                                have you done it?

cmon tell us a bit about yourself, we are interested
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

and more recently. Usually when a song is sold out to an AD the familiarity of it pisses me off and I lose affection, but this tune sounds great every time.

Comment

have you done it?

cmon tell us a bit about yourself, we are interested
                                                                                                                    I don't know why I am a terrible bore.

Yes and craic cocaine!
                                                                                                                    Well since you asked straight up I will tell you. Thanks for your interest.
                                                                                                                    No ... I am a little shy actually with bursts of squeaky. Learning to be more stoic and firm though. A dreamer. I am artistic I draw I sing I write play etc. I go through bursts of hobbies I have tried a lot of things which explains the poker. I have a good sense of humour an can be quite witty if I feel comfortable around you. I am content in my own company. I love music. I am an elf. I have no sense of direction. I am playful. I am quite often late.

I like fantasy films, periods films sci-fi and films where everyone dies or it's all terribly dark and moving.

I currently want to learn and be Russian. I am changing my star sign to Pisces I just need the visa.

I adore cats but currently we have a lovely dog. But he 'gets' cat.

I am self obsessed and no one can take that away from me.

I like to do as little as possible. I get excited about little things.....even when I don't expect to be...

If I like you I am smitten.

Oh and I am looking for a rich husband before I get too old apparrantly . Yet I am overly saccharine and sweet apparrantly ( I am not that sweet). I am a strange combo.

Well yes a weirdo...but a boring one.

Oh I have a degree in philosophy that sounds good eh??? Throw that in.

I am basically a nice person.

Now what about you guys?

Comment

Pretty much every time I hear a Van song I really like it, yet Astral Weeks is the only album of his I have ever listened to. I have a strange habit of only listening to the first or a very early album of some great musicians. Same with Springstein and Dylan to a large extent.

Comment

OH AND KATE BUSH RULES MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                                                          I don't know why I am a terrible bore.

Yes and craic cocaine!
                                                                                                                          Well since you asked straight up I will tell you. Thanks for your interest.
                                                                                                                          No ... I am a little shy actually with bursts of squeaky. Learning to be more stoic and firm though. A dreamer. I am artistic I draw I sing I write play etc. I go through bursts of hobbies I have tried a lot of things which explains the poker. I have a good sense of humour an can be quite witty if I feel comfortable around you. I am content in my own company. I love music. I am an elf. I have no sense of direction. I am playful. I am quite often late.

I like fantasy films, periods films sci-fi and films where everyone dies or it's all terribly dark and moving.

I currently want to learn and be Russian. I am changing my star sign to Pisces I just need the visa.

I adore cats but currently we have a lovely dog. But he 'gets' cat.

I am self obsessed and no one can take that away from me.

I like to do as little as possible. I get excited about little things.....even when I don't expect to be...

If I like you I am smitten.

Oh and I am looking for a rich husband before I get too old apparrantly . Yet I am overly saccharine and sweet apparrantly ( I am not that sweet). I am a strange combo.

Well yes a weirdo...but a boring one.

Oh I have a degree in philosophy that sounds good eh??? Throw that in.

I am basically a nice person.

Now what about you guys?
                                                                                                                          youre weird , I like you, I fucking hate cats though. What star sign are you.?

That was kinda of a poem wasnt it
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X