Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
          Ugh, for the third day in a row I have listened to a song too much and have it ringing around my head constantly.

Today's has been performances of Purple Rain, specifically the guitar solo. Such as from 3:50 in here:
          http://www.mojvideo.com/video-prince...1e0c076e70b10a
          I have analysed your condition. Get out of my office, there is nothing wrong with you. I have real patients to see . People who hate Bounty Bars. This madness is real.

Comment

I know we all give out about how much our politicians are paid but they have earned their corn this week\month having to sit through all the 1916 stuff.
            Last edited by Guest; 03-04-16, 20:41.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
              Leo messi and David Cameron's da in there too.
              Hopefully a few homegrown crooks in there too
              Irish times gonna have stuff of 'an Irish interest' over the coming days.

Comment

Also when are sports journalists going to realise that nobody gives a fuck about doping in team sports?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                  Also when are sports journalists going to realise that nobody gives a fuck about doping in team sports?

Having a bad day are we ?

Oh Grace just hold me in your arms and let this moment linger.

Comment

Some drive on Dustin Johnson, hes gonna win the masters.
                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                      Some drive on Dustin Johnson, hes gonna win the masters.
                      but i had him for this competition... - also have stensen as a backup though which is a small profit. Fucked if the others win

speith getting 2 birdies to sneak into top 7 would be nice though
                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Plenty of time for DJ to be in the mix yet.
                        airport, lol

Comment

Plenty of time for DJ to be in the mix yet.
                          Yeah he had drifted to 30's on betfair when I posted, back into 6's now.
                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                            Yeah he had drifted to 30's on betfair when I posted, back into 6's now.
                            Pity he missed the green there, still a good chance to get up and down for a birdie.
                            airport, lol

Comment

added Herman about an hour ago..playing some golf for a guy that has never won

Comment

Big shot by DJ, drama left. Sunday golf is class.
                                airport, lol

Comment

DJ doesn't have the head. Was leading majors aplenty last year and bottled em all.

Comment

Varadkar had dropped several points in my estimation with his backing of Averil,

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

who shall i bet on for some interest in the galf. don't follow galf
                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Waiting for DP's snack post...

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                          Ugh, for the third day in a row I have listened to a song too much and have it ringing around my head constantly.

Today's has been performances of Purple Rain, specifically the guitar solo. Such as from 3:50 in here:
                                          http://www.mojvideo.com/video-prince...1e0c076e70b10a
                                          Brother saw him a few weeks ago live, still rocking it.

Absolutely definitely no cameras or shots allowed though during the set.

An unlikely cover.

Live at Magners Summer Nights - Princess Street Gardens, Edinburgh
                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                            Wrestlemania has fundamentally changed for me.

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                              DJ doesn't have the head. Was leading majors aplenty last year and bottled em all.
                                              and I had him backed in all of them. Frustrating.
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                Is there some wrastling on tonight or something?

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Did Averil Power copy Claire Underwood? Or did Claire Underwood copy Averil Power?

Comment

wow
                                                    airport, lol

Comment

I'll second that.

Comment

Rip my money.

I can take a -120 overall and I'm fucking tempted lol. Fuck you Herman you non-bottling bastard.
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyCascarino View Post
                                                          I'll second that.
                                                          Tough 18th to come. Has he the bottle
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

^^ Enjoyed that, liked the fiddle.

Have noticed a desire to get back to learning the violin recently.

Comment

Tough 18th to come. Has he the bottle
                                                              Hopefully..life changing stuff for him.

Comment

He must he the least cool sportsman of all time. Adds to his charm.

Comment

WrestleMania doug m8

Comment

Anybody else watch the Michaella Mccollum interview? Looks like she was coached within an inch of her life by a PR company

Possibly harsh but I could help wanting to scream "Fuck off you twat, you tried to smuggle 11Kgs of coke" at the TV screen

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                      Anybody else watch the Michaella Mccollum interview? Looks like she was coached within an inch of her life by a PR company

Possibly harsh but I could help wanting to scream "Fuck off you twat, you tried to smuggle 11Kgs of coke" at the TV screen
                                                                      With 11kgs jesus nearly two stone of coke how did they think they would get through?
                                                                      Were they set up.
                                                                      Some amount of gear and a fairly small sentence recieved.
                                                                      Now will probably make money giving interviews my hell etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                        With 11kgs jesus nearly two stone of coke how did they think they would get through?
                                                                        Were they set up.
                                                                        Some amount of gear and a fairly small sentence recieved.
                                                                        Now will probably make money giving interviews my hell etc.
                                                                        Expect a book I'd say
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

watching now, I am torn between yeah dope and then mad naive 19 yr old. It is plausible she was pissed on drugs herself and thought fuck it, like our Hitch ( maybe me ), fuck it go for it be grand shur
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Henni is the golf studio is the hotness.
                                                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Herman applying lip balm like a boss whilst strolling up the 18th.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                watching now, I am torn between yeah dope and then mad naive 19 yr old. It is plausible she was pissed on drugs herself and thought fuck it, like our Hitch ( maybe me ), fuck it go for it be grand shur
                                                                                Ah now
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

watching now, I am torn between yeah dope and then mad naive 19 yr old. It is plausible she was pissed on drugs herself and thought fuck it, like our Hitch ( maybe me ), fuck it go for it.
                                                                                  Ah come on once you put youself in situation your goosed.
                                                                                  Every locked up abroad show is the same.
                                                                                  Off in south central america told will be small amount.
                                                                                  Next thing some dodgy crazed drug dealers start stuffing your bags with kilos of gear you can hardly say no they have your passports.

Comment

Sure had likely sniffed herself into a nice bit of debt and that was her way of paying the large sum off.
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Sure had likely sniffed herself into a nice bit of debt and that was her way of paying the large sum off.
                                                                                      Spoiler that some of us cant wait for de book.

Comment

BBV hammering a coke muel and in other posts bragging about coke fuelled memories.

deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want her on that wall, you need her on that wall.

Comment

Ah now
                                                                                          Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                          Ah come on once you put youself in situation your goosed.
                                                                                          Every locked up abroad show is the same.
                                                                                          Off in south central america told will be small amount.
                                                                                          Next thing some dodgy crazed drug dealers start stuffing your bags with kilos of gear you can hardly say no they have your passports.
                                                                                          dunno 19 in my eyes is so young and many are so fucking naive and retarded they would actually maybe think they would get away with it or have went too far and was too late to back out.

She obv got off very lightly and am sure will pay the price for the rest of her life , I think I would have less sympathy for her if she was older , I think iv different views because she was so young.

would be fairly easy brainwash a broke 19 yr old in another country I would imagine
                                                                                          Last edited by SatNav; 03-04-16, 22:15.
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Class, he'll never forget that chip that sent him to Augusta!
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

This is good banter
                                                                                              "How’s this for a twist? An average citizen decided to pull a Washington state police officer over, asked him a few questions, and even checked his identific...

Comment

I had him in a double with Leicester to win the PL . Someone do the maths for me (not hitch),

so 50 quid on a 1000 to 1 shot doubled with a 500 to 1 shot. Ah never mind I'll hire someone.

Comment

She started off looking for sympathy by saying she was told to move from where she lived in Northern Ireland due to sectarianism - I'm calling bullshit on that. After everything her family did when she was arrested in Peru, she couldn't go to them with that and get help? If it really happened. That was her excuse /reason for going to Ibizia

She was defo coked off her head at the party that she agreed to help the drug gang out.

The whole spell about how it really hit home in prison that she could have had blood on her hands had the drugs got to Spain is horse shit. Totally scripted for her

I was a gobshite when I was 19/20, sometimes I still am but I never thought that I'd be able to fly to Peru, pick up 11Kgs of drugs and nip back into Spain and it's grand 'cos I was naive

The more I think of it, the more annoyed I am that she got any air time at all

Comment

dunno 19 in my eyes is so young and many are so fucking naive and retarded they would actually maybe think they would get away with it or have went too far and was too late to back out.

She obv got off very lightly and am sure will pay the price for the rest of her life , I think I would have less sympathy for her if she was older , I think iv different views because she was so young.

would be fairly easy brainwash a broke 19 yr old in another country I would imagine
                                                                                                    She'll probably do well out of it. Has been incredibly waxy so far. Our Michalila , or whatever she is called.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                      I had him in a double with Leicester to win the PL . Someone do the maths for me (not hitch),

so 50 quid on a 1000 to 1 shot doubled with a 500 to 1 shot. Ah never mind I'll hire someone.
                                                                                                      Potential return of €25,075,050

Comment

Potential return of €25,075,050
                                                                                                        Cash out for 10M or let it ride for the sweat ?

Comment

Gonna cash out feck it

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                            Cash out for 10M or let it ride for the sweat ?
                                                                                                            Depends, would the €10M change anything in your life? If not, let it ride for the sweat...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                              Huge story breaking
                                                                                                              11.5 million documents, 214,000 shell companies: The Panama Papers are the largest data leak journalists have ever worked with.

Contains frankly unbelievable amount of nefarious dealings of. Companies around the world
                                                                                                              Cliffs?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                                                Cliffs?
                                                                                                                shifting billions of dollars around the world to avoid taxes.
                                                                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

I don't think was 19, but not much older. 23 now puts her at 20 or 21 at he time. But a lot of people much older are just are stupid.
                                                                                                                  And I don't buy that she'll "pay the price for the rest of her life". Pay how exactly? She'll stop paying for it the day she leaves Peru.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                    I don't think was 19, but not much older. 23 now puts her at 20 or 21 at he time. But a lot of people much older are just are stupid.
                                                                                                                    And I don't buy that she'll "pay the price for the rest of her life". Pay how exactly? She'll stop paying for it the day she leaves Peru.
                                                                                                                    Presumably she'll never be able to get a visa to work in Canada, Aus, NZ, USA, and even in countries where she can work there'll be a lot of jobs closed to her because of that conviction. Won't be even able to get easy visas for holidays in non EU countries as can't be able to fill in the handy boxes on the form.
                                                                                                                    Quite possibly loadings for home/car/health insurance, mortgages and the like also.

Short term she might make a few euro (though its worth remembering that no publishers pay 'million dollar book deals' because books don't sell anymore, and that irish newspapers/tv pay relative peanuts for interviews).

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                      Presumably she'll never be able to get a visa to work in Canada, Aus, NZ, USA, and even in countries where she can work there'll be a lot of jobs closed to her because of that conviction.
                                                                                                                      I was thinking that Australia etc would be still an option, as you only need to provide police checks for countries where you've actually lived more more than 3/6 months. Thinking hat she never actually lived in Peru, but I was forgetting that incarceration itself would count as residency.
                                                                                                                      That said, there's no searchable database for these convictions.

You are right of course that certain life choices are off the table now, even certain occupations at home. But, I don't think I'm out of line to suggest she was never going to join the police force, or what ever other jobs are barred to her (honestly don't know which). AFAIK she was working as a "model" and "entertainment dancer", unless she was planning on using the last two years to gain some other qualification, in that regard her career prospects right now are looking up. She'll be in Zoo/Nuts within 6 month of stepping foot in the UK.

Comment

Trump is just over evens to be republican nominee, thought he would have been odds on. Why shouldn't I bet this?
                                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Snoop Dog Hall of Famer. Stone Cold Steve appearing and still Triple H v Roman Reigns plus maybe last appearance by Undertaker to come confirming I have lost all sense of reality as I watch Wrestlemania

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X