X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THIS does not SLIP

Comment

How does the Prem trophy presentation work nowadays if you win a couple games out? Is it still awarded at next home game if won away? Thinking of going to Leicester final weekend of Prem but now concerned they'll win it earlier and celebrations will be over!

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
        How does the Prem trophy presentation work nowadays if you win a couple games out? Is it still awarded at next home game if won away? Thinking of going to Leicester final weekend of Prem but now concerned they'll win it earlier and celebrations will be over!
        I reckon they'll still be celebrating m8.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
          Arsenal probably will hit 75 points.
          They really should beat palace/west brom/sunderland/norwich/villa so that's 73. Both west ham and city away are gonna be class games if arsenal have any chance of still winning it in GW37. Arsenal away to west ham at the weekend really huge for them
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Aintree Tipping Comp
              Large fences, big pot
              Jockeys faces pale
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                Tragic from Morgan. May be his last game for England.
                England are not the value windies Were in the semi but it's a very different pitch fronm Mumbai, it would be silly to write them off

Boom that didn't take long... Joe Root
                Last edited by Strewelpeter; 03-04-16, 15:34.
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  England are not the value windies Were in the semi but it's a very different pitch fronm Mumbai, but it would be silly to write them off
                  Joe Root opens the bowling (what the fuck)
                  Two wickets from his first three balls (dafuq)

Eoin Morgan may possibly be the greatest captain ever. Doesn't sing God Save the Queen either.

Comment

Oi oi

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                      Last home game or last game of season if it's not done and you're away,obv.

Comment

England 1.5 seems a bit of an over reaction... time to gtfo and hope we get a close finish.

Comment

LOLimerick stewards, Barry Geraghty will not be a happy camper... 30 day ban for letting Barry Cash steal too much of a lead.

Comment

LOLimerick stewards, Barry Geraghty will not be a happy camper... 30 day ban for letting Barry Cash steal too much of a lead.
                            He's really not having a great time lately

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                              He's really not having a great time lately
                              I suspect theres more to this than meets the eye.

I presume it gets reduced on appeal and doesn't involve Punchestown.
                              Its a loud and clear message being sent to Tony Martin and JP but it strikes me as an odd occasion to be sending it.

Comment

Windies probably too defensive here, England haven't been given runs away cheap in death overs so big task. Sammy can make light work of it on his day but his form hasn't been there recently.
                                Profit before people.

Comment

I suspect theres more to this than meets the eye.

I presume it gets reduced on appeal and doesn't involve Punchestown.
                                  Its a loud and clear message being sent to Tony Martin and JP but it strikes me as an odd occasion to be sending it.
                                  What's odd about it, the green and gold team have been absolutely taking the piss for the last several months.

Comment

The Aintree comp there now luv
                                    3 for Fifty sign up above
                                    Yer leaving it a bit late though at this hour
                                    Who dya think ye are Nicky bleedin Power?

Hes probably too busy eating blaa
                                    But dont mind tha just sign up ye bleedin spa
                                    I think im goin to win myself without a doubt
                                    But says you ah here leave it bleedin out

Theres no such thing as no chance or feeling a bit too small
                                    Shur look at that snail who nearly won last time, goes by ionapaul
                                    Hes a parkrun fledgling droola who nearly scooped the mualla
                                    Presenting that win to the wife there would be nothing coola

Bot not to be for ionapaul for to win the loot youve got to beat them all
                                    So dont be waiting around for the rest of the lot

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                      What's odd about it, the green and gold team have been absolutely taking the piss for the last several months.
                                      Much less obvious that any piss was being taken in that particular race today IMO.

Comment

Hard to believe that Samuels could score like he has and Windies would still be left needing 20 off the last over !

Comment

Wow

Comment

Hard to believe that Samuels could score like he has and Windies would still be left needing 20 off the last over !
                                            Stokes bowling leg stump length balls helps

Comment

LOL game on

Comment

T20 is still shit but that was rather good

Comment

Ah FFS fucking stream died

Fuck DP and all this streaming bullshit

Comment

Of all your bowlers to stick on there. Morgan Out.

Comment

They should make him bowl the last 2 balls so he can get the perfect 36...

Comment

Bye bye promotion. Down to 3rd after this weekend. Lost 4-0. Keeper had a brain fart and got a straight red at 1-0. Yours truly was told to pop into goal. Massive lol at that but conceding a penalty and two goals from about 7 yards out with nothing I could do so the defence can GFY. Team that went 2nd received a walkover. Love the KDL. Oh well. We'll keep trying and it's nice to be so high up in our first year in this division. Will need a lot of luck for promotion from here.

Comment

There was euro u17 game where it benefits both teams to get a score draw than a win. Wonder do they get penalized for a score draw

Comment

Excellent work rounders, iambic pentameter juxtaposed with rap.

If that don't get us to €1k, nothing will.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                Excellent work rounders, iambic pentameter juxtaposed with rap.

If that don't get us to €1k, nothing will.
                                                                You give me too much credit. Im looking up iambic pentameter but im left with

Comment

Comment

Travel tip

Hi

Help needed, will be travelling to Liverpool Thursday with Ryanair and am wondering are you allowed carry on a suit separately from your luggage bag.
                                                                    Thanks in advance

John

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                                      Hi

Help needed, will be travelling to Liverpool Thursday with Ryanair and am wondering are you allowed carry on a suit separately from your luggage bag.
                                                                      Thanks in advance

John
                                                                      Almost certainly not I would say.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                        Almost certainly not I would say.
                                                                        They've eased up on that sort of stuff. I would say he probably will, but couldn't say for certain.
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                          They've eased up on that sort of stuff. I would say he probably will, but couldn't say for certain.
                                                                          Covering your bases there m8. Anymore insights?

Comment

Nah that about covers my knowledge on the topic m8
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                  If anything they're a lot more friendly than other airlines now. The way they interact with kids, overlooking small hiccups that don't affect when they have to depart, the ease of booking.

On a small anecdotal note: lost my boarding pass in the terminal in Krakow last year due to drunkenness and they were like 'ah sure it's grand you're clearly going to Ireland'. Whereas before that would have been a carnage event.

Was only a few months ago I heard someone say this about Southwest who are now known as the famously nice airline. Seemingly they were the worst cunts ever in their big growth period due to needing to train passengers how to behave. Then after that they realised niceness needed to be a factor to grow more. Ryanair is explicitly modelled on them, so much so that Michael O'Leary studied under Herb Kelleher who founded Southwest.

Am absolutely fascinated by that airlines story.
                                                                                  Lol. A drunk, ginger, pasty white guy with matching ginger beard for authenticity. Doing the stereotype proud hitch m8.

Comment

Thanks for the replies all.
                                                                                    will need the suit bag to carry all the winnings from the Grand National.

Comment

Anyone else loose all their player notes on I-Poker since the software upgrade?

Comment

...

Comment

About to have my first ever toffee crisp.

4 pack was €3.71 in my local tesco but if you get 2x4packs it was €3 total. Gotta love my tesco
                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

The ice skating championships in Boston currently on Eurosport1 is mind blowing

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                About to have my first ever toffee crisp.

4 pack was €3.71 in my local tesco but if you get 2x4packs it was €3 total. Gotta love my tesco
                                                                                                toffee crisps are a class bar

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Moro though... It's like those PaddyPower Without Fav odds
                                                                                                      Twix is like one of those old horses that won plenty in its day and can never be discounted. E/w shot, a sprinter sacre of sorts.
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Ugh, for the third day in a row I have listened to a song too much and have it ringing around my head constantly.

Today's has been performances of Purple Rain, specifically the guitar solo. Such as from 3:50 in here:

Comment

...

Comment

Bounty on the other hand has to be the most disappointing bar in existence, hopefully we would all agree? The coconutty promise coated in chocolate. And then you bite into whatever that gunge is.
                                                                                                                  A shite bar. Something a hipster will say he likes just to be different because everyone else hates it.
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Huge story breaking
                                                                                                                    11.5 million documents, 214,000 shell companies: The Panama Papers are the largest data leak journalists have ever worked with.

Contains frankly unbelievable amount of nefarious dealings of. Companies around the world
                                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Bounty on the other hand has to be the most disappointing bar in existence, hopefully we would all agree? The coconutty promise coated in chocolate. And then you bite into whatever that gunge is.
                                                                                                                      A shite bar. Something a hipster will say he likes just to be different because everyone else hates it.
                                                                                                                      I love bounty bars, especially the red one as I love dark chocolate. And I aint no hipster

Comment

I like them occasionally just because of the texture but would literally be once in a blue moon type, like a timeout. Mars always gonna be #1 for me
                                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                          Huge story breaking
                                                                                                                          11.5 million documents, 214,000 shell companies: The Panama Papers are the largest data leak journalists have ever worked with.

Contains frankly unbelievable amount of nefarious dealings of. Companies around the world
                                                                                                                          Leo messi and David Cameron's da in there too.
                                                                                                                          Hopefully a few homegrown crooks in there too

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X