Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/MiamiViceJan Hammer - Crockett's Theme (Live on Amsterdam TV) [HD]
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
      As will this one.

Shy Fianna Fallers.'

Who the fuck are they though? What is a 'Fianna Fail voter'?
      Fwiw every single person I talked to in the shticks were voting ff

FF feels like more of a culchie club

I think my under 60.5 bet is safe anyway.
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

So sad when a friend who is dancing with the now Northern Irelands First minister in a Happy Fermanagh promotional video less than 2 yrs ago decided life wasn't happy for him and takes his own life this morning.

Fermanagh is... HAPPYDirected by Rodney Edwards, The Impartial Reporter.Filmed and edited by Kevin Mulveen, South West College.Based on the hit song and vide...

Comment

Hi

Comment

Had to unfriend that Zuroph dude there on facebook.

There is now only one ZU.

Zuutroy.

Cause I said so.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                Had to unfriend that Zuroph dude there on facebook.

There is now only one ZU.

Zuutroy.

Cause I said so.
                gimme a quick run through of how to play werewolf there so i can sign up to the next game

Comment

That video is actually brilliant and I lost it at the guard but sorry to hear about your friend drunkenone. Have known a few people who have done it myself and sure they just decided for themselves that they are done here they wanted to see what's next.
                  Hope the next few days are spent remembering the good stories
                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                    gimme a quick run through of how to play werewolf there so i can sign up to the next game
                    Sign up to the current one. Be wary of asking the wrong people for advice, like chd.

Comment

It's simple. Read the rules. Play the game.

The reason it gets all mad and shit is cause people don't read the rules and play. They read the thread title and think they have the game solved cause something made sense for a split second.

Just jump in chips, you're as qualified as everyone else.

Comment

My head is very hot, they're warming up my cold hands.

No tea for me.

gg.
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

ok in fuck it.

Comment

so he's a natural genius

MY BOOK OF ESSAYS IS OUT NOW! AMAZON: https://amzn.to/3dk14yuEVERYWHERE ELSE: https://bit.ly/3qJEbHT. HELP ME MAKE MORE VIDEOS: http://www.patreon.com/nerdwr...

Comment

#trump4preztwenty16

Comment

If trump actually wins this I am no longer going to consider the US as a real place
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                  If trump actually wins this I am no longer going to consider the US as a real place
                                  i haven't followed it at all and have zero interest in it, but, based on fuck yea murica, you know its gonna happen.

Comment

Always wondered would Obama be taken out by some nut job. Trump could I guess. Overdue one at this stage.

Comment

What about Bush? That was far wilder imo.

Comment

Wonder what odds I get odds on a Trump 2016 Presidency followed by Kanye West 2020 double.

Comment

'Oh what happened to poor FG / Labour, boo hoo'

The implementation of IW, the spectre of Dennis O'Brien, the lack of constitutional change and the in your face outright ARROGANCE embodied by Kenny is what is being rejected here. They should have gone in November, trolleys and floods couldn't have helped also.

Embrace the opportunities here boys. FF and FG might just do a deal that could change Irish politics for the better for ever more.
                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Irish Times Ipsos/MRBI exit poll seat projections (2):
                                            FG: 49
                                            FF: 40
                                            SF: 25
                                            IND: 21
                                            LAB: 8
                                            AAAPBP: 5
                                            SD: 4
                                            GP: 4
                                            RN: 2

Greens getting 4 would be a surprise

Comment

RTE exit poll details at 7

Comment

RTÉ Exit Poll: FG 24.8%, Lab 7.1%, FF 21.1%, SF 16%, IND 11%, AAA-PBP 4.7%, SD 3.7%, GP 3.6%, IA 3%, REN 2.4%, OTH 2.6%

Comment

RTE Exit Poll:

FG 24.8
                                                  FF 21.1
                                                  SF 16.0
                                                  Lab 7.1
                                                  Inds 11
                                                  IA 3
                                                  Green 3.6
                                                  AAAPBP 4.7
                                                  SD 3.7
                                                  Renua 2.4
                                                  Others 2.6

Interesting day ahead.
                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Rte radio guy predicting seats on their exit poll

FG 46
                                                    FF 37
                                                    SF 26
                                                    Lab 7
                                                    SD 6
                                                    AAA/PBP 5
                                                    GP 4
                                                    RN 3
                                                    Ind all 4
                                                    Others 2
                                                    Didn't catch the other Ind

Edit:
                                                    seat projections from RTE poll:
                                                    FG 46
                                                    FF 37
                                                    SF 27
                                                    Lab 9
                                                    Inds 13
                                                    SD 7
                                                    PBP 6
                                                    Greens 4
                                                    IndAll 4
                                                    Renua 3
                                                    others (I4C?) 2
                                                    Last edited by KevIRL; 27-02-16, 07:15.

Comment

FF and SD must be regretting not running more candidates. Especially FF, could easily have been largest party

Comment

Some disaster for the govt parties there. FF could be close to the largest party if they get anything like their usual margin of error bonus verses the exit polls. Extraordinary performance from Martin.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post

The implementation of IW, the spectre of Dennis O'Brien, the lack of constitutional change and the in your face outright ARROGANCE embodied by Kenny is what is being rejected here. They should have gone in November, trolleys and floods couldn't have helped also.

Embrace the opportunities here boys. FF and FG might just do a deal that could change Irish politics for the better for ever more.
                                                          Nailed it in fairness. Kenny is piss poor. Richard Bruton had the right sentiment but made a balls of his heave and Kenny has been a C-/D level Taoiseach ever since.

Hopefully Kenny walks, some sort of shaky coalition goes in place for a while and Leo gets a shot and we have another election within the year. Just please don't let that gobshite Michael McGrath near anything important.

A bit of tax cuts and another shuffling of the public sector deckchairs. I don't think the new coalition that emerges will have a chance to do very much tbh. Just don't get sick for another 5 years if you can avoid it.

SF are near their voter ceiling and unless they ditch Gerry and revamp this will be their springtide IMO.

At the airport heading over to the game. Travelling in hope more than expectation but it's always good to get over to an away game when we're underdogs and rolling the dice a bit. Funking the flop here!!
                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Sums my mood up

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 27-02-16, 08:23.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                    what would be the best router to buy here for fibre , my vodafone bb is fucked. they reckon the router needs to be replaced but if they send me one , They will tie me into another 18 month contract which I dont want.

I havent a clue which one to get

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/store...TER&authToken=
                                                                    Anyone?
                                                                    Need to get one today as now using 3g in house.
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Wow, some people have very short memories.
                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Anyone?
                                                                        Need to get one today as now using 3g in house.
                                                                        Double check what type you need. Is it fibre? I got a netgear one for my Eircom but it's a different type. Was about 160 though. Tony could tell details as I'm at my folks.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post

Not massively disagreeing with the rest of your post but the bolded part is just nonsense. No government has ever held as many referendums. The people decided, not the government. Of all the things to level at them, that one is just wrong
                                                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

The really weird thing is this....who are these FF voters? I don't know any.

Did anyone on here vote FF?
                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                              Biggest winner is FF, not any of your hard left buddies. 70%+ of the electorate voted for centrist parties
                                                                              This. Looks to be a 'fuck you but no real change please' message.

Kenny has to go immediately and be replaced by Leo. Burton will be gone by lunchtime tomorrow. Adams will be gone soon too.

Comment

...

Comment

I declare hotspur to be the big winner of the campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                    Double check what type you need. Is it fibre? I got a netgear one for my Eircom but it's a different type. Was about 160 though. Tony could tell details as I'm at my folks.
                                                                                    I'm thinking of going with mobile Pre pay bb with 4g if i can while waiting on line to free up and go with sky bb. Just not sure if it's gonna be a pain for prob 4/6 weeks.
                                                                                    Could try it first I presume.
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

I'm thinking of going with mobile Pre pay bb with 4g if i can while waiting on line to free up and go with sky bb. Just not sure if it's gonna be a pain for prob 4/6 weeks.
                                                                                      Could try it first I presume.
                                                                                      Most of the providers will give u a free 2 week trial on the mobile broadband. Currently have Vodafone on trial and its working well out in the sticks.

Comment

Biggest winner is FF, not any of your hard left buddies. 70%+ of the electorate voted for centrist parties, and hrd to see how that is ever going to get any lower, given the country itself will be much richer in five years time with almost no austerity on the cards. Your admiration for SF will be tested as they inevitably have to move more centrist to get decent votes.

Plus it was the people themselves who rejected the constitutional changes.
                                                                                        Don't think there are any winners apart maybe from SDs and Indos. Fianna Fail might be less disappointed than most but it is no victory.

Also don't know how people can be surprised at the lurking FF element of society, they got 17% in 2011 ffs!

Comment

Biggest winner is FF, not any of your hard left buddies. 70%+ of the electorate voted for centrist parties, and hard to see how that is ever going to get any lower, given the country itself will be much richer in five years time with almost no austerity on the cards. Your admiration for SF will be tested as they inevitably have to move more centrist to get decent votes.

Plus it was the people themselves who rejected the constitutional changes.
                                                                                          Sounds good!!

But FG + FF + Renua = 48.3% of the RTE Exit poll.

For me, that's a great result. And if FG and FF coalesce it opens up huge opportunities.

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                          Not massively disagreeing with the rest of your post but the bolded part is just nonsense. No government has ever held as many referendums. The people decided, not the government. Of all the things to level at them, that one is just wrong
                                                                                          9 recommendations from the convention; 2 put to referendum; 3 still awaiting a government response.

They RAN on that in 2011. So being slightly better than previous governments didn't cut it sir. The results speak to that irrespective of your opinion on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Yes. Purely because Lahart was the best local option as far as I was concerned. Always available.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                              Yes. Purely because Lahart was the best local option as far as I was concerned. Always available.
                                                                                              Available for what?

Comment

Not really understanding the shock or surprise here in terms of FF/FG. Basically a lot of people have just decided to switch their vote to an almost identical party. What's surprising about that?

Comment

One of my mates gave FF his first preference.
                                                                                                  He has a couple of degrees works in a college.
                                                                                                  Blamed fine gael for tax hikes cuts in wages the man works 32.5 hours a week and thinks he is hard done by.

Comment

Available for what?
                                                                                                    Baby sitting twins been a rise in Dice and his socialising of late.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                      Not really understanding the shock or surprise here in terms of FF/FG. Basically a lot of people have just decided to switch their vote to an almost identical party. What's surprising about that?
                                                                                                      One of the two literally bankrupted the country. A quarter of the electorate seems to have no issue with that.

Call me naive but I find that 'surprising'. There are other words. Too early to start drinking?

Comment

He's a genius. Watch his debates, how he fillets his opponents and how he's able to frame everything. I've never seen anything like it. If the GOP don't manage to find a way to block him he's going to have Hilary for breakfast.

Comment

One of the two literally bankrupted the country. A quarter of the electorate seems to have no issue with that.

Call me naive but I find that 'surprising'. There are other words. Too early to start drinking?
                                                                                                          Never, it's always 5 o'clock somewhere.

Given how badly FG have ballsed this up I'll be joining you, if I can find something cheap enough after losing my bankroll on backing them
                                                                                                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

While the other ones manifesto suggested they were equally likely to bankrupt the country at the time, they just didn't get the chance to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                              One of my mates gave FF his first preference.
                                                                                                              He has a couple of degrees works in a college.
                                                                                                              Blamed fine gael for tax hikes cuts in wages the man works 32.5 hours a week and thinks he is hard done by.

He need a fucking kick up the arse.
                                                                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

...

Comment

Out with a girl yesterday, asked about the election and she shrugged and said she voted for FF, I was fairly incredulous, but she couldn't give any reasoning for it. It's like it's just the default option for people.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                                      They're not really identical, FF is now rural and more conservative than FG, it's amazing that the electorate followed up the last referendum with this.

Comment

Noonan would have been waaaay smarter than Lenihan at making the crucial decisions imo.

Which decisions? The re-arranging of the deck chairs on the Titantic?

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                        They're not really identical, FF is now rural and more conservative than FG, it's amazing that the electorate followed up the last referendum with this.
                                                                                                                        They're fairly close to identical. There slightly more conservative, really not a massive difference in it though. It's not really that amazing, 38% of people didn't want gay marriage while 45% are happy to vote Fianna Fail/FG. Also let's be honest, social issues take a much bigger second place for most people, as even you demonstrated in voting for Renua.

Comment

Available for what?
                                                                                                                          Will listen and follow through on local issues

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X