X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Anyone know any good online excel crash courses,or know any cousins that do. Need to pretend I'm competent in it for something next week, most of what I've looked at so far is outrageously priced

Comment

Comment

Comment

IFA pay scandal delivering,trying to use The Vincent de Paul as a human shield, classy stuff
            Last edited by Guest; 27-11-15, 13:03.

Comment

Comment

Yeah fuck farmers. What about that shower of cunce in Galway trying to block that east to west cycle corridor, one fucker on the radio crying about how it will divide his three farms. Ye poor bastard with your three farms.
                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I coudent give a shite what these IFA guys are paid, im not a member so has sfa to do with me, the outrage is hillarious though.

Some deputy president being interviewed yesterday and he announced he would be throwing his cap in the ring, going to straighten all this out etc etc. Of course he is going for it, the pay sounds great !

Interviewer never asked him as deputy what his pay was and could he justify it, simply pot stirring 101 right there.
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Jack o Connor looking like great value for his E108000 siptu head honcho salary now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                      Yeah fuck farmers. What about that shower of cunce in Galway trying to block that east to west cycle corridor, one fucker on the radio crying about how it will divide his three farms. Ye poor bastard with your three farms.
                      Would you like random people cycling through your back garden? Why should farmers have to allow people through their land for this? If someone wants to cycle from Dublin to Galway, use the roads.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                          Would you like random people cycling through your back garden? Why should farmers have to allow people through their land for this? If someone wants to cycle from Dublin to Galway, use the roads.
                          Will you be renewing your IFA sub
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                            I'll forget about that burger so
                            How much did that lad make off with? Assume he can't do much damage with the cards?

Comment

Less than 24 hours to sign up for the latest Last Man Standing, better than any Black Friday sale.
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

The cycle lane gives certain people thieves and robbers a new highway to rob with quad biks or motorbikes.
                                  The police cant put cars on the lane so they can use it at will to escape.
                                  My friend lives 6 miles outside balliansloe and the route would be within 300 metres of his house.
                                  They already ahve an epedemic of robberies there farmhouses sheds farm equipment etc stolen.
                                  This cycle route will open new oppurtuitys for thieves and scumbags.
                                  Planning permission for a rural house cant build there too close to a cycle lane.
                                  Also the privacy issue most people from the west of ireland like to shag there sheep in private having bemused german tourists tut tutting could be frustrating.
                                  The train trip down the scenery is not great anyways lot of bog in the midlands the old n6 is not busy and is fine for cyclists.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                    IFA pay scandal delivering,trying to use The Vincent de Paul as a human shield, classy stuff
                                    For some reason his daughters facebook status about the whole thing ("my dad's a grand chap") popped in my feed yesterday.

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                    Jack o Connor looking like great value for his E108000 siptu head honcho salary now.
                                    Thought he was on more than that?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                      For some reason his daughters facebook status about the whole thing ("my dad's a grand chap") popped in my feed yesterday.

Thought he was on more than that?
                                      I thought it was way more than that too pretty sure I saw it during the week in some newspaper sidebar

Comment

Wonder what organisation will be next for a bit of scandal.
                                        Would love to see the GPA have the spotlight shine on them, joke of an organisation

Comment

I havent been following this at all.
                                          But is this what it is all about? A dedicated bike lane from Dublin to Galway?
                                          What hipster cunt came up with that? It sounds like an awful idea.
                                          a grey/orange band across the country. Sounds like a celtic tiger PPP project destined to go hundreds of millions over budget.
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Moto X for £200
                                            or
                                            One plus X for £165
                                            or
                                            One plus 2 for £260

Which, what, when, why?

TA!
                                            Last edited by Guest; 27-11-15, 14:44. Reason: aaaah.... errrrrr.... ummmmm

Comment

Don't suppose anyone knows of a couple of U2 tickets for tonight that are available?

Comment

Know nothing about this particular case as I don't care but in general cycle paths through farmers land means they have been paid by the government to put them there for the public (the path is paid for and more and they apply to do it)

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  Will you be renewing your IFA sub
                                                  I'm as likely to ever be a farmer as Lazare I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                    One plus X for £165
                                                    or
                                                    One plus 2 for £260

Which, what, when, why?

TA!
                                                    personally, went for the LG G4 for £260.

one plus 2 seems to be the most powerful.

I got the LG G4 cause it has the best camera (deciding factor for me), removable battery, and SD card slot. don't know much about the oneplusx.

list what is most important to you then take your pick. there's also the moto X at £199 fwiw

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                      Starvin Marvin here due to no money. Can someone send me a burger?
                                                      If you'd like to get a fund going may I formally offer the services of PaydIn.com

Comment

Looking for a pub quiz team name for tonight, more offensive the better, any suggestions?
                                                        The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                          Looking for a pub quiz team name for tonight, more offensive the better, any suggestions?
                                                          PM the situaton

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                            personally, went for the LG G4 for £260.

one plus 2 seems to be the most powerful.

I got the LG G4 cause it has the best camera (deciding factor for me), removable battery, and SD card slot. don't know much about the oneplusx.

list what is most important to you then take your pick. there's also the moto X at £199 fwiw
                                                            Thought id copied that after quoting your message
                                                            Changed now

Comment

Going with 'Quizlamic Extremists' so far.
                                                              The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Donald Trump's Personal Fluffers
                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Going with 'Quizlamic Extremists' so far.
                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                  "French Cuisine: Snails out, slugs in"

Comment

Je Suis Mohammed.
                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                      Je Suis Mohammed.
                                                                      Run Salah Run

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                        Donald Trump's Disabled Cumlords.
                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

I'm as likely to ever be a farmer as Lazare I'd say.
                                                                          Lazare used to operate a farmers market if I recollect correctly, how dare you!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                            It's a prepaid Mastercard linked to an app on your phone.

The main reason it's popular is that when you use a normal creditcard abroad or in an atm you get hammered by bad exchange rates and cash advance fees.

The revolut card works because it adapts to whatever currency you're buying the item in and only charges you at the current market rate rather than adding on any additional fees.

You can use it purely online straight away by topping it up with your debit card or they can send you out a physical version that you can use in ATMs which is handy in foreign countries.

Only signed up to it yesterday but am in the UK and vegas soon so will be helpful
                                                                            Sure I'll give it a whirl, going to buy some camera stuff on Amazon now will give the card a shot with the £>€

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                            Good tablet for <€200 to buy online please and thank you?
                                                                            Not exactly what you want but the Nexus 9 is €280 in Argos at the moment, I'm super tempted.
                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

My passport expires in May 2016. I think I can't travel to the US if it's within 6 months of expiry? Is applying for one of those new passport cards my best option? How long do they take to process/deliver? I assume my current passport will be fine in the interim and won't be cancelled or something?

Comment

I am pretty sure the passport card is only valid for EU travel.

You can travel to the states with a passport with less than 6 months on it. They will just give you a shorter visa than the standard 3 months if your passport expires before the 3 months. At least that is what they did when my wife only had 6/7 weeks left on her passport travelling a few years back.

Comment

Juice Farah & Co

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                    My passport expires in May 2016. I think I can't travel to the US if it's within 6 months of expiry? Is applying for one of those new passport cards my best option? How long do they take to process/deliver? I assume my current passport will be fine in the interim and won't be cancelled or something?
                                                                                    Passport cards not valid for travel to the US. The cards only take a couple of days to get delivered provided you can successfully submit a photo, which is harder than it sounds. Your passport though only needs to be valid for the duration of your stay though in the US as Ireland is a country where the 6 months rule doesn't apply.

Comment

Omg Rachel Riley today. Need a cold shower

Comment

Haven't been able to submit a photo. Any tips?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                          Sure I'll give it a whirl, going to buy some camera stuff on Amazon now will give the card a shot with the £>€

Not exactly what you want but the Nexus 9 is €280 in Argos at the moment, I'm super tempted.
                                                                                          Fucking thing is sold out everywhere, had avoided getting it for the last while because of the price and so so reviews on it but for that price I was tempted.

I've got the 2nd generation Nexus 7 which I only mostly use for watching movies when travelling, any recommendations on new tablets? Looking at the Nvidia Shield but seen ionapaul a few others having problems with theirs in a thread in the other place.

Passport cards not valid for travel to the US. The cards only take a couple of days to get delivered provided you can successfully submit a photo, which is harder than it sounds. Your passport though only needs to be valid for the duration of your stay though in the US as Ireland is a country where the 6 months rule doesn't apply.
                                                                                          That's good to know as mine is out of date at the beginning of February and I'm travelling to the Bahamas in January and possibly staying a couple days in the US after.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                            Haven't been able to submit a photo. Any tips?
                                                                                            It was annoying for me. I eventually took a photo in front of a projector screen in an office at work, but still had to run it through some image filters to get it accepted.

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                            That's good to know as mine is out of date at the beginning of February and I'm travelling to the Bahamas in January and possibly staying a couple days in the US after.
                                                                                            Make sure the same rule applies to the Bahamas as they might need it valid for a certain period. If I were you I'd get a new one now if you don't need it in the next few weeks.

Comment

I'm at a wedding. Saint Paul wrote an awful lot of letters to the corinthians. They read more like statements or memos than letters.

A memo from Saint Paul to The Corinthians.
                                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

The last panthers is very good. Anyone watching it.
                                                                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                  I'm at a wedding. Saint Paul wrote an awful lot of letters to the corinthians. They read more like statements or memos than letters.

He wrote loads of letters to other groups also. He was known for his great penmanship. Corinthians is the easiest to pronounce though and often used at weddings for that reason
                                                                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Good night for The Fitz...

An assistant bar manager stole nearly €5,000 in takings from the safe at work and gambled it away in a five to six-hour “losing streak” in a casino.

Comment

A reading from the 6th letter of St Paul to the Corinthians.

"Why the fuck won't you wankers write back?"

Comment

Move over bulletproof coffee

Comment

St Paul was a right cunt m8. His was the first great distortion of Jesus' teachings IMO. You can borrow that for the conversation at dinner.

Comment

lol religion

Going to make a will later where Enid Blyton and Dr.Seuss must be read at my funeral. Fancy dress also.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                              The last panthers is very good. Anyone watching it.
                                                                                                              Yup, enjoying it so far. Not binging on it either, allowing it to build!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                St Paul was a right cunt m8. His was the first great distortion of Jesus' teachings IMO. You can borrow that for the conversation at dinner.
                                                                                                                Are you religious Andy?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                  lol religion

Going to make a will later where Enid Blyton and Dr.Seuss must be read at my funeral. Fancy dress also.
                                                                                                                  Donate your remains to scientific research imo m8. That would be some freaky research for them.

Comment

Jaysus, George Hook crying on Newstalk.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                                                                      Jaysus, George Hook crying on Newstalk.
                                                                                                                      Over what? Spilt milk? Did someone give him a nipple twist?

Comment

It was annoying for me. I eventually took a photo in front of a projector screen in an office at work, but still had to run it through some image filters to get it accepted.

Make sure the same rule applies to the Bahamas as they might need it valid for a certain period. If I were you I'd get a new one now if you don't need it in the next few weeks.
                                                                                                                        Seems it's all good "To enter The Bahamas directly or through the U.S., citizens from countries other than the U.S. and Canada are required to present a valid passport which must be current up to your travel period and some countries are also required to have a Bahamas visa."

When applying for my new passport can you also apply for the new passport card at the same time? No brainer to get it I assume?

Comment

Triggas in Paris

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X