X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watching Liverpool for like the 3rd time in about a year

Pointless!

That German hipster fuck still unemployed?

Comment

One for the geeks.
      "Calculating Ada: The countess of computing" on BBC4 at nine. Doc about Ada Lovelace, could be good.
      Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 17-09-15, 18:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post

Pointless!

lol, no way he goes to Liverpool. He can sit til the summer and take over Bayern or Germany.

Comment

Pointless!

They are so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
            lol, no way he goes to Liverpool. He can sit til the summer and take over Bayern or Germany.
            Ya but the hipster in him might go for it

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
              Don't be killing my buzz m8. 4 day weekend.
              Wont need the fifth day anyway !

Comment

So you reckon he's a 50/1 shot or longer then?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                    Fairly convinced theres no possible word between 'excited' and 'exclaim'.

fu/ty tar
                    Exciting?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                      They are so bad.
                      Adam Lallana is Nigel Clough

Comment

Adam Lallana is Nigel Clough
                        At least Clough started well for us before becoming shite.

Comment

At least Clough started well for us before becoming shite.
                          First time I saw Clough for Liverpool I turned to my mate and said "too slow" and my heart broke (not really but.. )

Comment

What's the story with ings?

Game is kinda set up for him I'd have thought

Comment

So you reckon he's a 50/1 shot or longer then?
                              Not really up on it but I know he is adored in Germany and the two top jobs could be free this summer.

He could come to England and with time create a good side. Liverpool probably the perfect club for it considering the cash they bring in and where they are these days but why jump on that dodgy ship when there is a few better jobs he could walk into?

Comment

or Arsenal when Wenger calls it a day in the summer

Comment

After giving him abuse was just looking at prices for Lallana fg when he scored

Bbv too strong

Comment

Not really up on it but I know he is adored in Germany and the two top jobs could be free this summer.

He could come to England and with time create a good side. Liverpool probably the perfect club for it considering the cash they bring in and where they are these days but why jump on that dodgy ship when there is a few better jobs he could walk into?
                                    Cause we're the best club in the world.
                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                      or Arsenal when Wenger calls it a day in the summer
                                      He will wait it out to beat fergies at this stage
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                        Irish Open will go ahead next year, 500k guarentee.
                                        JP has taken it over.
                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

m8s

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles
                                            Whats the story with this AirBnb lark with regards to showing up absolutely falling through the place shitfaced? (not planning on this but it could well happen)
                                            I was working more along the lines of 4 in the morning rather than straight from the airport
                                            I'm clearly reading this wrong but it sounds like you are just going to rock to a random Air BnB place at 4am and try stay there without having booked in advance

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                            £££££££££££££££

Some pricks

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rug...-stadiums.html
                                            In fairness, the vast majority of the difference in price is the cost of the tickets. You would always expect to pay more a rugby world cup game over a premier league game. You couldn't pay me to go watch Villa vs West Brom

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                              In fairness, the vast majority of the difference in price is the cost of the tickets. You would always expect to pay more a rugby world cup game over a premier league game. You couldn't pay me to go watch Villa vs West Brom
                                              Match day programme - £10!

Comment

568 smarties in that bucket m8s. Some woman won the tickets. What a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                  All that emerged was mini-you with a football. Didn't think you actually went to work too often!
                                                  Unfortunately I do.

You should have challenged him to a game! Or a dance-off.
                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Kerry team.

1. Brendan Kealy Kilcummin
                                                    2. Fionn Fitzgerald Dr Crokes
                                                    3. Aidan O’Mahony Rathmore
                                                    4. Shane Enright Tarbert
                                                    5. Jonathan Lyne Killarney Legion
                                                    6. Peter Crowley Laune Rangers
                                                    7. Killian Young Renard
                                                    8. Anthony Maher Duagh
                                                    9. David Moran (C) Kerins O’Rahillys
                                                    10. Stephen O’Brien Kenmare
                                                    11. Johnny Buckley Dr Crokes
                                                    12. Donnchadh Walsh Cromane
                                                    13. Colm Cooper Dr Crokes
                                                    14. Paul Geaney Dingle
                                                    15. James O’Donoghue Killarney Legion

Comment

Keane Careca. Opinions? Paul Murphy being saved to come on when McManaman comes on? We know Marc is injured. And I'm happy to see Geaney start. Donaghy will play a big part though.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                        Match day programme - £10!
                                                        It's a little steep but not surprising

The difference between the two is £107.80 out of which £86 is due to the price of the tickets. £21.80 extra spread over 2 match programmes, 4 pies, 2 pints, 4 chocolate bars & 2 bottles of Coke doesn't seem that excessive to me

There is also the fact that you don't have to buy all that stuff, it's not forced upon you

Comment

Keane Careca. Opinions? Paul Murphy being saved to come on when McManaman comes on? We know Marc is injured. And I'm happy to see Geaney start. Donaghy will play a big part though.
                                                          Not overly upset at Donaghy missing out, although its tough for the lad himself. Worried about Fionn and Mahony though. Fionn got destroyed in first Munster final match by Donn O'Connor who is no spring chicken. Mahony, you would put your complete faith in to give his all but he doesn't have the pace. Who will pick B Brogan now? Brogan might kick 4 points off Marc but he doesn't get many goals off him. I could see him running riot. Really hope the choices are on form and not injuries to Murphy and Marc (know he was v doubtful) but I'm not so sure. Saving one of our best players for MacMen makes no sense, the game could be over by that stage !! #Worried

Comment

Also, you heard it hear first, Tommy Walsh to be first Kerry sub introduced, possibly even before half time. Barring injuries obv

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                              Also, you heard it hear first, Tommy Walsh to be first Kerry sub introduced, possibly even before half time. Barring injuries obv
                                                              What is your thinking behind this and who for?

Comment

Tip of the day! When you leave a job always keep on good terms and in contact with management, currently locked with an old buddy from Sky head office FEMALE BTW

even loaned her a pair of pjs
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Pics or gtfo

Comment

What is your thinking behind this and who for?
                                                                    Lost big reply on phone explain tomorrow but nothing too mad just flying at training

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                      Unfortunately I do.

You should have challenged him to a game! Or a dance-off.
                                                                      Sitting outside your gaf twice this week in an X5 looked dodgy enough. I fear if I had approached one of your kids I might have got a frying pan to the head. Got roped in to helping feed your neighbours' cats. One of the lads has had to cycle down from DCU every day for 2 weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                        Seen it all now. ......Someone brought a horse on the Luas today
                                                                        Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                        Pics or gtfo
                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                          Pics or gtfo
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

What the hell are you doing with your mouth?

Comment

Yeaaaahhhhhh

Jérôme Valcke, Fifa’s secretary general and Sepp Blatter’s right-hand man since 2007, has been accused of being implicated in a scheme to sell World Cup tickets above face value and to share in the profits

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                I'm clearly reading this wrong but it sounds like you are just going to rock to a random Air BnB place at 4am and try stay there without having booked in advance
                                                                                Aahhh no book, drop off bags, meet friends, scene missing, fall back to BnB house

Comment

What the hell are you doing with your mouth?
                                                                                  Standard
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

...
                                                                                    Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 17-09-15, 21:10.

Comment

...

Comment

Hmm. Neighbours in nice part of town prefer to trust the dubious residents of Ballymun with the wellbeing of their livestock than RDIII.
                                                                                        Father Dougal: Why is jack so scared of doctors?
                                                                                        Father Ted: Well, I think they remind him of illness. He doesnt like to think about his own mortality. That’s why he always hated visiting the sick.
                                                                                        Father Dougal: Oh God yeah, he hates the sick. And the poor. He hates the poor as well.
                                                                                        Father Ted: Oh the poor really get on his nerves.
                                                                                        Father Dougal: And the needy.
                                                                                        Father Ted: Them as well. What was it he used to say about the needy? He had a term for them…
                                                                                        Father Dougal: A shower of bastards.
                                                                                        Father Ted: That was it.

Comment

...

Comment

I take it you're not renting the whole place then? They'll give you a spare key and all that, but would a hostel not be handier
                                                                                            Yeah rent the whole place or hostel/hotel for drinking holiday
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                              Yeah rent the whole place or hostel/hotel for drinking holiday
                                                                                              Ya that's what Im gonna do, was just wondering as went on the airbnb site for the first time this morning

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Enright was always going to mark Brogan

Comment

the big man in da big house smokes da gange

That argument is a load of bollix as well btw

It should be perfectly fine to be against something without being able to propose a viable alternative off the top of your head.

Too many fucko's get away with shouting down opposition by using the rather childish "well if you can think of a better way..."

Obviously political parties etc should really have an alternative view to the one they are against, but that line of arguing in general annoys the fuck out of me
                                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 17-09-15, 22:43.

Comment

That argument is a load of bollix as well btw

It should be perfectly fine to be against something without being able to propose a viable alternative off the top of your head.

Too many fucko's get away with shouting down opposition by using the rather childish "well if you can think of a better way..."

Obviously political parties etc should really have an alternative view to the one they are against, but that line of arguing in general annoys the fuck out of me
                                                                                                        Rubbish

Getting on with what needs to be done even if it is not what you want is what adults do.

Throwing a fit and saying you don't want to when there is no alternative is childish.

Comment

Germany seem to be in full shit the bed mode now re migration crisis. Quite the change of tune

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                            Rubbish

Getting on with what needs to be done even if it is not what you want is what adults do.

Throwing a fit and saying you don't want to when there is no alternative is childish.
                                                                                                            I'm not on about the current situation in Ireland

I'm on about using that line to shout your opposition down

Way too often it is used to shout down people who have the absolute right to ask questions that the powers that be find uncomfortable

Comment

From reading the threads recently, it seems the word "m8" is being used lately over the last few months as a passive agressive insult. Kinda interesting seeing language evolving in front of us.

#randomthoughtoftheday
                                                                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Hashtags are for wankers m8
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Eamo tbf stfu

Comment

Full of cunce this place. Anyone else brave enough to ask gab what he did?

Comment

Noel Hayes.

I know you aint got the balls to talk but I gotta ask?

Why such ha clown shit?

CHD gona get ye.

Comment

Off work tomorrow. Entertain me you cunce.

Pokerhand you can fuck off with that shit. Either join in or stfu imo.

#randomthoughtofthedaybullshit.

Comment

Off work tomorrow. Entertain me you cunce.

Pokerhand you can fuck off with that shit. Either join in or stfu imo.

#randomthoughtofthedaybullshit.
                                                                                                                          Nfl
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X