X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
    Inbred shur

Have I told anyone about my final solution plans before?
    Remind me m8

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
      Thornton's lost his star. Dafuq? Was there just a couple of months ago and it was great.
      I see Bon Appetit has lost it's star as well. Not surprised as we eat there last year before Christmas and it was pretty bad and I said to Tony I thought it would lose it's star.

Comment

Please let Baba and Dave be class and stick Ivan on the bench for the foreseeable.

Amen.

Comment

Fabregas has been muck for about 8 months. For a player known to start seasons very well then drift off it's slightly worrying.

Comment

How can BT throw millions at rights but hire JobBridge type commentators like Savage and Owen m8s

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
              I see Bon Appetit has lost it's star as well. Not surprised as we eat there last year before Christmas and it was pretty bad and I said to Tony I thought it would lose it's star.
              He closed the fine dining part of the restaurant where I had 1 mediocre meal and 3 decent ones. Downstairs was always muck. Never had the tapas though which I have heard is decent in the bar area. There was an article floating around about he knew the star was gone once he closed the fine dining.
              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Some goal from roma....Check out @TheCatalanGiant's Tweet: https://twitter.com/TheCatalanGiant/...704784896?s=09
                Last edited by eamonhonda; 16-09-15, 19:23.
                airport, lol

Comment

Roma equaliser pretty special.

Edit: what Honda said.
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                    City centre Sunday lunch - fancier the better? suggestions?
                    Peploes St. Stephens Green....
                    Then stroll to Shelbourne for nice G&T or to pub to watch the All Ireland....
                    Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                      Christ,the set design for TV3s RWC coverage is absolutely rancid. Guess I'll watch the few games I'll be bandwagonning on the BBC, painful as that will be

No games on the BBC. It's all on itv.

Comment

Was the Roma goal meant? Can't wait til Neur is caught out like that.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                          He closed the fine dining part of the restaurant where I had 1 mediocre meal and 3 decent ones. Downstairs was always muck. Never had the tapas though which I have heard is decent in the bar area. There was an article floating around about he knew the star was gone once he closed the fine dining.
                          Oh I didn't realise downstairs was like that. I had never been before and we were placed in a seat right beside the kitchen with staff going past us all the time. Made for a horrible experience and the food was mediocre. I assumed from the things that were on the menu it was meant to be fine dining.

Ah well, got to experience a real 2 star at Dinner in London and was amazing. Need to try a proper 1 star then as I assumed that was the crappy standard!

McNean house beat it hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Pain that Sky have lost the CL. Searching for streams is tilting. Messi should be free to air for everyone.

Comment

Oh I didn't realise downstairs was like that. I had never been before and we were placed in a seat right beside the kitchen with staff going past us all the time. Made for a horrible experience and the food was mediocre. I assumed from the things that were on the menu it was meant to be fine dining.

Ah well, got to experience a real 2 star at Dinner in London and was amazing. Need to try a proper 1 star then as I assumed that was the crappy standard!

McNean house beat it hands down.
                                The food was really good in the upstairs. Pity he closed it down.

The Greenhouse and Chapter 1 (mint also but that is gone)are the best I have tried in Dublin. Never been to a 2 or 3 star. Must venture up to McNean House when I get the chance but pending arrival will put a stop to that for a while.
                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Here's some science about what it rains on different planets. The glass on 733b travels mostly sideways at 7000 kmh

Comment

The Greenhouse and Chapter 1 (mint also but that is gone)are the best I have tried in Dublin. Never been to a 2 or 3 star. Must venture up to McNean House when I get the chance but pending arrival will put a stop to that for a while.
                                    There is a long waiting list for McNean anyway so stick the name down at Christmas and you might get in around September 2016

When is the arrival due?

Comment

Mint food was superb but the setting let it down i thought.

Comment

I can beat that Zuuts

If Earth stopped rotating, everyone not bolted to the ground would fall over and roll due east at the speed of a jet plane. If you were bolted to the ground your head would snap off.

Comment

There is a long waiting list for McNean anyway so stick the name down at Christmas and you might get in around September 2016

When is the arrival due?
                                          End of October. Might be able to swing September 2016.

Comment

This is true.

Comment

lols
                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                The restaurant was nothing special. The food was off the charts good and they had the best somm in Dublin. First time I ever dropped 500 on a meal for 2 but it was well worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                  Will you be out Saturday m8? I need to get locked.
                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                    Will you be out Saturday m8? I need to get locked.
                                                    Highly doubtful

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                      lols
                                                      oh dir
                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                        How can BT throw millions at rights but hire JobBridge type commentators like Savage and Owen m8s
                                                        Lowest common denominator!

Their broadband is shite and al!

Comment

Oh Arsenal.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Would love to see Arsenal do this now.

Comment

Oh CHD.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                  Not sure if anyone was bored enough to follow that Ahmed story today.

Muslim kid in Texas builds a clock at home, brings it into school, and then gets arrested on suspicion of having made a bomb.

Cue: some element of justified outrage as Texas is unabashedly racist

Also cue those awful social media campaigns that make you want to do the opposite to what they say even though you generally agree with them #IStandWithAhmed

Then this from Barack:

/end disney scene, roll the credits

Anywho, so this guy is going to get to go to the White House and show of his 'its not a bomb' clock.

My point though: for all the niceness, and the standing with the little guy, there's no chance he's getting into the White House with that clock without a dozen hightech examinations of the clock to check it's safe and that it definitely can't blow up the prez. You don't just turn up at the White House with whatever you want in your backpack.

So who's the real hypocrite here? The unashamedly racist Texan cops who have consistently beat up on non-white people since the chinamen were originally there working in their mines and building their railroads. Or, is it the super-moral president who makes a stand for equality, but who will still check you're not actually carrying a bomb

They're taking no chances.

Comment

Extreme potential for hilarity at the GOP primary debate tonight.

Trump to hopefully lose the head altogether.
                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

So who's the real hypocrite here? The unashamedly racist Texan cops who have consistently beat up on non-white people since the chinamen were originally there working in their mines and building their railroads. Or, is it the super-moral president who makes a stand for equality, but who will still check you're not actually carrying a bomb
                                                                      ya gotta love Texas

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

mudasir has fucked up big time

Comment

Ship the hill ticket for the brother. That's all of us sorted.

Horatio and Kayroo, yer next on my hit list.

Comment

I can beat that Zuuts

If Earth stopped rotating, everyone not bolted to the ground would fall over and roll due east at the speed of a jet plane. If you were bolted to the ground your head would snap off.
                                                                            What would happen if a Jet plane was flying west?
                                                                            If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

Is it possible to rent a car in Krakow and drive to Berlin or what do you have to do to organise it?

I know it was a problem when I tried to drive into Portugal from Spain years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                Extreme potential for hilarity at the GOP primary debate tonight.

Trump to hopefully lose the head altogether.
                                                                                You'll enjoy this short podcast
                                                                                PJ O'Rourke sizes up the candidates aspiring to be President of the United States.

PJ O'Rourke skewers all of the candidates

Comment

Originally posted by TheWitchDoctor View Post
                                                                                  What would happen if a Jet plane was flying west?
                                                                                  The turbulence would down the plane.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                    And for anyone with UPC remember no games at all are on the dismal utvIreland, so stuck with TV3 for the duration.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                      Ship the hill ticket for the brother. That's all of us sorted.

Horatio and Kayroo, yer next on my hit list.
                                                                                      Glad you got sorted pal. I have managed to almost have a ticket three times now and all three slipped by. GUTTED
                                                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                        http://www.videoweed.es/file/3qf5wqu3agzrf

I'll come up with an educated guess and guess on my own account later dobby if I can be arsed and then that'll be another ipb entry
                                                                                        What part of Limerick you from Kid ?
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                          Glad you got sorted pal. I have managed to almost have a ticket three times now and all three slipped by. GUTTED
                                                                                          Are you a member of a club? Second batch of tickets being distributed tonight. That's how my brother got sorted.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                              There is nothing worse than that, We are going to get you there!

Are you a member of a club? Second batch of tickets being distributed tonight. That's how my brother got sorted.
                                                                                              Just got news that I am sorted Lads, thanks for everything, obviously if I manage to bink any of these comps or happen to scrounge another one from somewhere Kayroo is in.

Roll on Sunday!

Comment

Moved out of the parish so not a member anymore. It's why I've struggled to get final tickets the last couple of times
                                                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                  In my eyes The Michelin Star guide has lost all credibility by awarding a star to The Greenhouse.

Smurph - Peploes is decent nosh alright, for some reason it's not on my list of places to visit again in a hurry though. You are right on the Shelbourne part though, id reckon il pitch in there c.12 for a few G&T to set the tone for the day.
                                                                                                  Leave time for one in the bar in Fire, nice spot pre food upstairs.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                                    There is nothing worse than that, We are going to get you there!

Just got news that I am sorted Lads, thanks for everything, obviously if I manage to bink any of these comps or happen to scrounge another one from somewhere Kayroo is in.

Roll on Sunday!
                                                                                                    Delighted for you. Keep looking Kayroo. We're all in your corner now anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                      Looks like a terrible evil cunt

You are the eamonhonda of civil rights arguments

Comment

For anyone who used to watch HSP back in the day this is really worth a watch. Most of the guys at the table couldn't beat 2nl and are playing for massive stakes. Some great hands.
                                                                                                        Three tables took part, it seems they segregated most of the real top pros as they played on table 1,2 and this is the highlights from the 3rd session.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                          Is it possible to rent a car in Krakow and drive to Berlin or what do you have to do to organise it?

I know it was a problem when I tried to drive into Portugal from Spain years ago.
                                                                                                          I rented in Germany and drove go Poland a few years back for the Euro's but had to drop the camper van to Germany. Couldn't see it being a problem going the other way as there is a lot of movement between the two countries

Comment

Dobbys passion has moved me. If I get a ticket it is definitely kayroos.

For 500 a ticket obv. Gotta eat.

Comment

Dobbys passion has moved me. If I get a ticket it is definitely kayroos.

For 500 a ticket obv. Gotta eat.
                                                                                                              Typical Bray cunce

Comment

Residence is a fine setting for an indulgent Sunday lunch. Handy jump off point for pints too
                                                                                                                Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                                https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Typical Bray cunce
                                                                                                                  Made my peace with Bray two weeks ago m8.

I now play for two darts teams out of the town. Closer to home and good players on the teams so makes sense. The worst part about it is coming up from Kilcoole and seeing all the refugees from Bray trying to get across the border into Greystones and Kilcoole. It's a fucking warzone in Bray. Poor people.

Comment

Not sure if anyone was bored enough to follow that Ahmed story today.

Muslim kid in Texas builds a clock at home, brings it into school, and then gets arrested on suspicion of having made a bomb.

Cue: some element of justified outrage as Texas is unabashedly racist

Also cue those awful social media campaigns that make you want to do the opposite to what they say even though you generally agree with them #IStandWithAhmed

Then this from Barack:

/end disney scene, roll the credits

Anywho, so this guy is going to get to go to the White House and show of his 'its not a bomb' clock.

My point though: for all the niceness, and the standing with the little guy, there's no chance he's getting into the White House with that clock without a dozen hightech examinations of the clock to check it's safe and that it definitely can't blow up the prez. You don't just turn up at the White House with whatever you want in your backpack.

Ehhh the if he invited any white kid to show off a clock he built the White House would still check every inch of it. Is there any hypocrite in this story?

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                                      Ehhh the if he invited any white kid to show off a clock he built the White House would still check every inch of it. Is there any hypocrite in this story?
                                                                                                                      There is loads but you missed it by a mile m8.

Murica cocks up bad as it does.

Murica tries to look class after...

...as it does.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                        Interesting afternoon with the fella. Blasting drives 300+ yards with ease and putting impossible bunker shots to 18 inches from the hole.
                                                                                                                        Really is a class act and so down to earth. I need to learn how to pose for photos better.
                                                                                                                        Who the fuck putts from the bunker? Must be a proper class act.

Comment

Watching this Republican debate. Trump went from jumping on Bush about womans rights to talking about Iran being pretenders and getting North Korea in like 30 seconds.

What a panto Murica is.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X