Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously though schipol, cdg Frankfurt or anyfuckingwhere else that a hub you get off one plane and walk to the other...Sometimes a different terminal but it will be in the same fucking county Ffs.
    Here a three hour turnaround turns into a rush to make the connection.
    And they want to build two more runways here wtf?
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      Seriously though schipol, cdg Frankfurt or anyfuckingwhere else that a hub you get off one plane and walk to the other...Sometimes a different terminal but it will be in the same fucking county Ffs.
      Heathrow...walk, always walk....never take the bus....
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
        Complete personal finances retard here, does anyone know any sites/books for being better with your finances? What sort of savings you should aim to have etc. As I said completely oblivious to this stuff.
        Iago.ma is an excellent resource although the main contributor is prone to inducing fits of seething jealousy

Comment

Terribly sad news alright. Was only discussing this during the weekend with the brother who brought it up that the older women at work are always talking about the latest death in shocked tones. I was in total agreeance. The main point is why is it that the Irish mudders for some reason feel obligated when breaking bad news to sound like its immediate family who died in their genuflecting preamble. It could be a fella you barely knew, who she knew even less than you but the shocking tone its brought up with leads you to believe its someone much closer. You feel kind of brow beaten to acting as shocked and shaken as them. They have no layers at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
            If flying to Ireland the answer to your question is Gatwick via Clapham Junction, but do keep that to yourself, let every other fucker use the mad yoke!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
              Iago.ma is an excellent resource although the main contributor is prone to inducing fits of seething jealousy
              I assume Iago has answered this before. I'll go searching.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                If flying to Ireland the answer to your question is Gatwick via Clapham Junction, but do keep that to yourself, let every other fucker use the mad yoke!
                London Bridge fast train

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                  If you fancy going down taking a quick walk, around, get annoyed and spend 15 quid on a sandwich before heading for a few pints with your classmates then ya.

If you are hoping to be "inspired to become the next global trend" than just apply for Google and LinkedIn's grad program and be done with it.

I don't really get people who go to events like these without a goal as to what they want to get out of it. Just going for a random walk around events like these sounds a lot like window shopping - all the annoyance for none of the point.
                  Indeed! Though perhaps I could have found and trolled you.
                  I got a ROK torch as well.

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                  It'll be a pile of me hole I'd say.

I tried to find some sort of train related summit and stumbled upon this.

Imagine being awake, on a train at 6:15am and having to listen to these cunts

And you've just been in Cork...
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

London Bridge fast train
                    Tourist

Cheaper than I remember!

Leaving Gatwick recently, train had express on the side of the carriages, asked the conductor if I could use it with a regular ticket, he said ya, don't worry about it
                    Last edited by Guest; 04-11-15, 17:32.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                      You must have been worried sick. Can't imagine.

We waited a long long time for our little lad. At 13 weeks my wife got a bleed (fairly substantial) and we rushed in to the Coombe. Obv we feared the worst. The nurse was great and rushed us in for a scan and immediately said "that's the heartbeat". Wife, me, 2 nurses in tears. I can honestly say I didn't get a proper nights sleep for the remaining 6 months. Anytime my wife got up to use the toilet etc I was on tenterhooks.
                      Bleeding is so heart wrenching as you just worry till you get a scan. Tony bought me a doppler after I had a bleed at 9/10 weeks so that I wouldn't spend the pregnancy worrying as I bled with the other two until late pregnancy.

Just with you saying about the tears thing, reminds me of my 7 week scan after a bleed.

Back in 2000 they didn't scan you if you came in at the weekend and you were kept in till the Monday to get checked. I was taken in on the Saturday and had the whole weekend to worry as it was my first baby, I was Rh- which was a problem itself and I am a born worry wart as I said.

I had a scan the previous week due to bleeding and could see the two tiny sac's and the had seen HB etc. The following week it was a pretty heavy bleed and on the Monday I was taken down to the US dept with the ole full bladder and again I could see A sac, she couldn't see the HB or the other sac. She tried and tried to see if she could get the HB as it should have been visible and she failed.

She asked if I could go to the loo and see if I could let a little out and I did that. She could then press harder with the US machine and low and behold the little flickering HB! She was emotional as well as we both really thought it was gameover.

Was so glad she persisted as I was to be booked in for a D&C and Lucie wouldn't be here now.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                        The more I think it about the more I think every spare bit of loots should be stuck in the S&P 500 (rate hike be damned). Should have annual double digit growth for the rest of the century.
                        You might be the best to answer (or V4V / Raoul) but what is the best way to invest in shares? I assume for the S&P 500, you go with a fund but if you want to invest in specific companies, is it just a case of opening an A/c online and off you go? Anybody in particular stand out above the others for providing the service?

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                          You might be the best to answer (or V4V / Raoul) but what is the best way to invest in shares? I assume for the S&P 500, you go with a fund but if you want to invest in specific companies, is it just a case of opening an A/c online and off you go? Anybody in particular stand out above the others for providing the service?
                          Easiest way I'd imagine would just be to invest in an ETF that tracks the S&P. Easily done through Davy's, TD Direct etc online but I'm not sure which is the most competitive these days wrt fees.

Comment

This 'outrage; over BOI stopping over the counter withdrawals under €700 is rage inducing. People trying to be the moral guardians for old people because by their opinion 'old people' unable to use technology. BOI aren't asking 80 year olds to change to bitcoin. They seem to forget that ATM's were introduced in Ireland in 1980, which means the majority of old people were in their 50's when they were introduced.
                            The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                              This 'outrage; over BOI stopping over the counter withdrawals under €700 is rage inducing. People trying to be the moral guardians for old people because by their opinion 'old people' unable to use technology. BOI aren't asking 80 year olds to change to bitcoin. They seem to forget that ATM's were introduced in Ireland in 1980, which means the majority of old people were in their 50's when they were introduced.
                              The outrage will be when I'm spending an hour in a queue trying to lodge a few cheques with 15 aul dears faffing around the machine for 10 mins each

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                    The outrage will be when I'm spending an hour in a queue trying to lodge a few cheques with 15 aul dears faffing around the machine for 10 mins each
                                    Cheques surely on the way out too. I work in a job that was always paid in cheque and I'm now starting to get people requesting IBAN&BIC details when I send an invoice.
                                    The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Cheques surely on the way out too. I work in a job that was always paid in cheque and I'm now starting to get people requesting IBAN&BIC details when I send an invoice.
                                      I'm about 65/35 in favour of cheques still

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                        I'm using degiro.ie these days and they are phenomenally cheap.

Comment

Good piece here on why flat tax rates are inherently regressive“New Heights of Preposterousness” @JamesYKwak https://medium.com/bull-market/new-h...s-9d3fb8436d46

Comment

Tourist

Cheaper than I remember!

Leaving Gatwick recently, train had express on the side of the carriages, asked the conductor if I could use it with a regular ticket, he said ya, don't worry about it
                                            I've done that and got raped at the other end. Had to pay an extra fare cos a regular ticket is not valid on an express. That was about a year and a half ago now I think

Comment

Surely reduces payment delays too?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                database errors using the search function????

Any of the theatre goers see Gigli Concert at the Gate? Good?
                                                I didn't fancy it, and have vague sense that RDIII didn't either, but might be making that up.

@Shrap, watched the first episode of the second season of Les Revenants and couldn't remember any of the characters or what had happened other than the obvious. Made for one boring viewing.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                  I didn't fancy it, and have vague sense that RDIII didn't either, but might be making that up.
                                                  it was alright, the two main characters fairly threw themselves into it

I still think you should set up as a dynamatologist fwiw, I will be the first to provide a recommendation.

Comment

@Oleras (think its you who likes Paul Simon??)

Little fellow, 20 months, keeps looking for my phone to see "man with tar" (tar = guitar). I put on Paul Simon Graceland and he is glued to it for 20 mins. Legs going and strumming on my stomach as if playing the guitar. Convert.

Future guitar wanker no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                      @Oleras (think its you who likes Paul Simon??)

Little fellow, 20 months, keeps looking for my phone to see "man with tar" (tar = guitar). I put on Paul Simon Graceland and he is glued to it for 20 mins. Legs going and strumming on my stomach as if playing the guitar. Convert.

Future guitar wanker no doubt
                                                      Good taste that child.

Get him listening to "Songs From The Capeman", seriously underrated album. It started as a Broadway show and was a massive flop but the music in it is very good imo.

There may be a few swear words so proof listen yourself first
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

database errors using the search function????

Any of the theatre goers see Gigli Concert at the Gate? Good?
                                                        Sorry, just saw this now when it was quoted. I've fixed that.

Comment

Was thinking of giving the wire another spin but Idris Elba has ruined Stringer bell for me with that Sky Boxset ad

Comment

US and UK both pretty much saying Egypt plane was a bomb now,grim

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                              The Leftovers.

SPOILER
                                                              Jasus, that was one of the hardest hours I have put down in a long time, emotionally drained, sapped. What an episode.
                                                              Didn't like that episode at all. All the other were pretty good up to that.

Fargo has been very good tho

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                Was thinking of giving the wire another spin but Idris Elba has ruined Stringer bell for me with that Sky Boxset ad
                                                                My missus just seen this post over my shoulder and said I've to tell you that "Idris Elba is a big dirty ride"

Comment

Comment

US and UK both pretty much saying Egypt plane was a bomb now,grim
                                                                    Not pleasant, but I find that possibility preferable to the alternative scenario, where Isis have surface to air missiles capable of taking down planes at will.
                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                      Not pleasant, but I find that possibility preferable to the alternative scenario, where Isis have surface to air missiles capable of taking down planes at will.
                                                                      Both scenarios are pretty grim tbh, interesting to see how Russia reacts.
                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                        Sorry, just saw this now when it was quoted. I've fixed that.
                                                                        Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                        Ah, can search now and see views were quite negative inc courier collie walking out at the interval
                                                                        Comp tickets so can't go too wrong I guess - though it means we have to stay for the full show as apparently the boss takes it badly if freebies don't fill their seats.

Comment

Ah, can search now and see views were quite negative inc courier collie walking out at the interval
                                                                          Comp tickets so can't go too wrong I guess - though it means we have to stay for the full show as apparently the boss takes it badly if freebies don't fill their seats.
                                                                          Ah, I may have just been in a bad mood. It was just one actor annoying me, and hurting my ears.
                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                            Both scenarios are pretty grim tbh, interesting to see how Russia reacts.
                                                                            A tad more decisively than the UK/US I'd imagine

Comment

A tad more decisively than the UK/US I'd imagine
                                                                              Good reason for an oul CIA false flag. Let the crazy Rooskies sort out the mess.
                                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                Good reason for an oul CIA false flag. Let the crazy Rooskies sort out the mess.
                                                                                There not the guys funding paying mercenaries from Libya to Syria and then wondering what happens when they jump shit to who pays more.
                                                                                How did Isis get all those Toyota trucks with mounted machine guns?
                                                                                Tow anti armour missiles ?
                                                                                Putin although is a bit of a mad man has some excellent points in this speech .

Comment

Heathrow...walk, always walk....never take the bus....
                                                                                  Not to T5 unpossible in the time
                                                                                  Son lives on picadilly line a short walk from Manor House, 75 minutes door to door is only 15 minutes longer than what Citymapper shows but no changes or waiting and only a few quid.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                    Jonathan Strange is really quite fascinating. Well done to our BA Man in the Sky - Strew - for the recommendation.
                                                                                    Did you go for the Book or the TV show?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                      I'm using degiro.ie these days and they are phenomenally cheap.
                                                                                      Looks great. Just need some money now.

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                      There not the guys funding paying mercenaries from Libya to Syria and then wondering what happens when they jump shit to who pays more.
                                                                                      How did Isis get all those Toyota trucks with mounted machine guns?
                                                                                      Tow anti armour missiles ?
                                                                                      Putin although is a bit of a mad man has some excellent points in this speech .

https://youtu.be/OQuceU3x2Ww
                                                                                      Sure what else are they going to drive? Have to represent

Comment

Why is it that only a few Arsenal fans show ambition and want better?

Wenger is and has been the best of the rest for years. Yet he gets away with it? No pundits going mad. No papers making up drama to sell papers. Players told they are gone in the Summer. How is it only Chelsea that get made up story shit? United are even shit now and take days to score. No stories.

Funny old game.

Wenger is shit. LVG is and always will be waxy and shit, delighted he is proving it now.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post

Wenger is and has been the best of the rest for years. Yet he gets away with it? No pundits going mad. No papers making up drama to sell papers. Players told they are gone in the Summer. How is it only Chelsea that get made up story shit? United are even shit now and take days to score. No stories.

Funny old game.

Wenger is shit. LVG is and always will be waxy and shit, delighted he is proving it now.
                                                                                          You're almost as crazy as Mourinho it seems. If I was a Chelsea director I would be trying to get Jose committed at this stage. Glad it's not happening though. It's great to see Chelsea crash and burn so pathetically.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                            You're almost as crazy as Mourinho it seems. If I was a Chelsea director I would be trying to get Jose committed at this stage. Glad it's not happening though. It's great to see Chelsea crash and burn so pathetically.
                                                                                            You are well able to make a post or two sensibly but all you ever do is jump onto football posts and say they are stupid.

A proper debate would involve me explaining why Chelsea are bad and you would keep telling me they are bad. You are blind when ManYoo are named.

Anyone who blames Jose and not Chelsea players is clueless and not watching, They are listening to media shite. Clever people should know better. It's a pity the business is set up to sack managers and not players. Violent roundabout is what we are on, hopefully Abramovich has copped on.

Season is a long time, haven't crashed yet.

Comment

I bet you Chelsea won't retain the title m8.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                I bet you Chelsea won't retain the title m8.
                                                                                                I bet we will win it again before Liverpool m8

Comment

Funny old game.

Almost every Arsenal fans wants better. Wenger might not have won a lot of trophies in recent years, but he's made the club owners a lot of money and set them up for life which is why he's never been shown the door. The club is in such a great position now and it should be challenging for all top honours. It will be exciting times when someone new takes over.

Chelsea have had 12 permanent managers since Wenger came to Arsenal. What they expect of a manager is a lot different that what Arsenal expect. Wenger's head has been called for a lot of the time, and pundits have gone mad. He doesn't build a rod for his back like Mourinho does and he has only a fraction of the ego.

I can't believe you're buying into the 'Poor Chelsea, why us' circus. It's not only Chelsea. Man Utd and LVG are getting slated left, right and centre. Brendan Rodgers was always in the papers. Mourinho and Chelsea like being the centre of attention, so when things go wrong, it's only natural that others will enjoy a laugh at their expense.

The players might be underperforming at Chelsea, but Mouringo is still picking them. Hazard and Fabregas have played 1720 minutes this season. Terry 638. I've not watched every Chelsea game but those 3 in particular have been pretty shit this season but Mourinho chose to stand by them (Terry less so).

As a group of players, Chelsea are too good to be where they are in the league, so there's obviously something not right, but i'm sure there's not going to be too many tears shed from non Chelsea fans. Just let everyone enjoy it while they can

Comment

Wenger obviously looked at the europa league and saw the likes of liverpool and spurs doing alright and figured he should come third and walk his way to the cup imo
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                      Almost every Arsenal fans wants better. Wenger might not have won a lot of trophies in recent years, but he's made the club owners a lot of money and set them up for life which is why he's never been shown the door. The club is in such a great position now and it should be challenging for all top honours. It will be exciting times when someone new takes over.
                                                                                                      Flushdraw, I like you but you have set yourself up as the typical Chelsea hater (which I can't blame you for and Wenger fanboy), Wenger isn't in a hotel and head of Sport. His job isn't to bring in money it is to win trophies. Most of the people behind Arsenal are already set up for life. So, respectfully, wtf are you making excuses for off the bat?

Chelsea have had 12 permanent managers since Wenger came to Arsenal. What they expect of a manager is a lot different that what Arsenal expect. Wenger's head has been called for a lot of the time, and pundits have gone mad. He doesn't build a rod for his back like Mourinho does and he has only a fraction of the ego.
                                                                                                      How many trophies have Arsenal won during those 12 managers?

How many trophies have Chelsea won with those 12 managers?

Again, football isn't just a business, 4th isn't a trophy/season win like Wenger says... What is your point? People seem to forget that Wenger started that beef with Jose all those years ago. Jose brings it up a lot now and has an ''ego''. Of course he does, he's a fucking champ. Wenger quite simply, isn't.

I can't believe you're buying into the 'Poor Chelsea, why us' circus. It's not only Chelsea. Man Utd and LVG are getting slated left, right and centre. Brendan Rodgers was always in the papers. Mourinho and Chelsea like being the centre of attention, so when things go wrong, it's only natural that others will enjoy a laugh at their expense.
                                                                                                      I haven't bought into any circus. Anybody with an unbiased head on their shoulders can see Jose is being singled out and provoked. Chelsea' faults don't lie with him, it's the spoilt unfit players who think they are bigger than a big club. Clowns. You can't sack players, only managers. I'm delighted Jose hasn't been sacked. It's not his fault. What other club has a packed stadium sing the managers name like Chelsea has tonight and for the last few weeks? None.

The players might be underperforming at Chelsea, but Mouringo is still picking them. Hazard and Fabregas have played 1720 minutes this season. Terry 638. I've not watched every Chelsea game but those 3 in particular have been pretty shit this season but Mourinho chose to stand by them (Terry less so).
                                                                                                      Hazard and Fabregas have been dropped recently. Terry is passed it. See those stats you are checking? that is why you don't win every bet. Doesn't tell the real story. Agreed they have been shit, but your stats don't tell the real story.

As a group of players, Chelsea are too good to be where they are in the league, so there's obviously something not right, but i'm sure there's not going to be too many tears shed from non Chelsea fans. Just let everyone enjoy it while they can
                                                                                                      I dont blame non Chelsea fans for enjoying this. I would lol too. Enjoy it, cause you know Chelsea will hit back next season. That's what really gets to people. Chelsea are elite and always will be. Clubs like Arsenal won't be til they replace Mr.Best of the rest.

Don't mean to be bad to you either m8, fucked if I am reading back. Much love and fuck Wenger.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                        Wenger obviously looked at the europa league and saw the likes of liverpool and spurs doing alright and figured he should come third and walk his way to the cup imo
                                                                                                        It was Chelsea best chance at CL next season prob, winners of EL get straight in.. Sigh. KO stages of CL and battle for 4th here we come.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                          Bought some the other day as luck would have it. This is a two way trade mate, you'll have to come uo with something pretty neat.
                                                                                                          I will find you something top class in return mate. Trade is on.

CHD, the young lad has rescinded his Chelski support and now declares himself an Arsenal fan. Obviously learned from my tale of how I came to support Ipswich.
                                                                                                          tbf m8, it's only right. He isn't a Chelsea fan. You should make him a rugby fan and someone who appreciates LOI football. Don't make him play rugby in school though, the amount of people who come out dumber is unreal. Studies will show it soon.

I doubt you go to Ipswich much but if you show half an interest whilst he's growing up then he will be Ipswich too. If he enjoys football stick him in a club and bring him to your local LOI team.

If you let him become an Arsenal fan he will always settle for 4th best. It's the Arsenal way.

Comment

Flushdraw, I like you but you have set yourself up as the typical Chelsea hater (which I can't blame you for and Wenger fanboy), Wenger isn't in a hotel and head of Sport. His job isn't to bring in money it is to win trophies. Most of the people behind Arsenal are already set up for life. So, respectfully, wtf are you making excuses for off the bat?

How many trophies have Arsenal won during those 12 managers?

How many trophies have Chelsea won with those 12 managers?

Again, football isn't just a business, 4th isn't a trophy/season win like Wenger says... What is your point? People seem to forget that Wenger started that beef with Jose all those years ago. Jose brings it up a lot now and has an ''ego''. Of course he does, he's a fucking champ. Wenger quite simply, isn't.

I haven't bought into any circus. Anybody with an unbiased head on their shoulders can see Jose is being singled out and provoked. Chelsea' faults don't lie with him, it's the spoilt unfit players who think they are bigger than a big club. Clowns. You can't sack players, only managers. I'm delighted Jose hasn't been sacked. It's not his fault. What other club has a packed stadium sing the managers name like Chelsea has tonight and for the last few weeks? None.

Hazard and Fabregas have been dropped recently. Terry is passed it. See those stats you are checking? that is why you don't win every bet. Doesn't tell the real story. Agreed they have been shit, but your stats don't tell the real story.

I dont blame non Chelsea fans for enjoying this. I would lol too. Enjoy it, cause you know Chelsea will hit back next season. That's what really gets to people. Chelsea are elite and always will be. Clubs like Arsenal won't be til they replace Mr.Best of the rest.

Don't mean to be bad to you either m8, fucked if I am reading back. Much love and fuck Wenger.
                                                                                                            Lol. I love how you call Wenger shit. You come off a bit clueless. He's not won much in the last decade but his teams continue to play beautiful football, the club makes a tonne of money and they always make the CL. If I'm an owner who isn't a die hard fan I would be pretty happy with things. No guaranteeing a new manager would bring trophies. They have a great team now though and should be challenging for the foreseeable future.

Mourinho not at fault at all? Nah of course not. It's all the players he manages and trains, yeah. Definitely not the manager's fault at all.

I could just have typed a big at your whole post.

Anyway the important thing to remember here is lol chelsea

Comment

Moyes In!
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                                Lol. I love how you call Wenger shit. You come off a bit clueless. He's not won much in the last decade but his teams continue to play beautiful football, the club makes a tonne of money and they always make the CL. If I'm an owner who isn't a die hard fan I would be pretty happy with things. No guaranteeing a new manager would bring trophies. They have a great team now though and should be challenging for the foreseeable future.

Mourinho not at fault at all? Nah of course not. It's all the players he manages and trains, yeah. Definitely not the manager's fault at all.

I could just have typed a big at your whole post.

Anyway the important thing to remember here is lol chelsea
                                                                                                                You are meant to be clever. Stop digging like you are in a bin m8. Throw up an aul opinion to counter mine or just keep being the standard brain dead winner picker
                                                                                                                manyoo fan.

EDIT - Agree with lol Chelsea.
                                                                                                                Last edited by CHDad; 05-11-15, 04:08.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                  The idea that ISIS have anti-aircraft is worse alright. But getting a bomb got on a plane in this day an age is fairly crazy in itself. To put it into context, since 1990, their have only been two successful bombing attacks on planes. I honestly would have said that these attacks were no longer targeted given modern security.

Comment

What other big club in a bad spot has fans who support their manager like Chelsea fans have?

Didn't even need plastic flags, name was sung anyway. Like it has been for weeks

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Delighted to not support a club with spoiled fans like Cardshark, Solksjaer and several other spoiled united fans who haven't a clue.

Man New Liverpool fans better get used to what they are now after all the abuse they have given scousers for years. Lets see who lasts I bet most fall out of love with football randomly over the next few years. Cunce.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 05-11-15, 07:16.

Comment

They are both great. It would be interesting to see if the book works after the tv .

Comment

Jumped out of bed thinking I was two hours late for a meeting. When I got there I realised I forgot time difference was right on schedule. That ess an hour and a half ago and the lads I was to meet haven't turned up yet.

The last time I was on this place the revolution kicked off, this time the whole tourism industry gets wiped out.

I hope mi5 are right and not just playing games, it's a hell of a thing to do to close down flights putting tens maybe hundreds of thousands of people out of work on the basis of Twitter chatter.

Obviously it's very likely it was a bomb, we knew that day one but to up the ante like this you'd like them to be certain.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X