This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
    it's turning into a very good flight card for sure.
    Oops

Comment

Going to be in Manchester for a few days in late November- anyone know what are the chances of getting a pair of tickets for champions league game V's PSV on 25th?

Also any ideas on best place to look for tickets? Been to OT a few times previously but got a package with a travel agent ,im looking for tickets only now.

Comment

10/10

Here at Sinn Féin HQ preparations are well underway for next Dáil election. 48 candidates selected. Almost 40% are women. Standing in all 40 constituencie...

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
          Going to be in Manchester for a few days in late November- anyone know what are the chances of getting a pair of tickets for champions league game V's PSV on 25th?

Also any ideas on best place to look for tickets? Been to OT a few times previously but got a package with a travel agent ,im looking for tickets only now.
          I get all my tickets from here http://touch.boards.ie/thread/205685.../#post97455109 should pick up a pair no problem. Also, tickets usually become available on the day or a day before on Twitter. Follow @mufc_tickets and @MUFC_spares. They'll all be for pick up on the day in the city.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
            That is so fucking weird.
            I'm trying to mentally venn diagram the potential targets for that and I'm getting
            nowhere.

factory workers & ronald jenkees fans maybe?

though love the new rising line
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
              That is so fucking weird.
              I'm trying to mentally venn diagram the potential targets for that and I'm getting
              nowhere.

factory workers & ronald jenkees fans maybe?

though love the new rising line
              It's for motivating the guys who hang posters on lampposts, duh.
              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                I get all my tickets from here http://touch.boards.ie/thread/205685.../#post97455109 should pick up a pair no problem. Also, tickets usually become available on the day or a day before on Twitter. Follow @mufc_tickets and @MUFC_spares. They'll all be for pick up on the day in the city.
                Thanks for that ,i'll give them a go.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  Youngest daughter was driving out of Mooneys Garage on the Naas rd yesterday when a flash sports car turned in very fast and had to screech to a stop beside her. She flashed the driver a dirty look and yer man replied with what she describes a good natured ott scary face. Turns out it was McGregor.

Still lolling at that mad cunt look he gave the camera on his walk out for the mendes fight, must be floating around in gif form somewhere.
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Couldn't find a seat in any of my usual lunch spots. Stupid economic recovery.
                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

eating out for lunch? well la ti da

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                        Couldn't find a seat in any of my usual lunch spots. Stupid economic recovery.
                        Was it because you needed 2 seats together!

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                          eating out for lunch? well la ti da
                          Hey don't be classist. I don't eat out because I'm rich, it's because I'm far too lazy to make a packed lunch.

Comment

All powerful BBV, looking for some tech advice. I used a local tech company to help set up a domain name back in 2013, this is my main one used for all company communications such as website / email etc. It seems, when I've checked through WHOIS, that the tech company have registered my domain to themselves, I want ownership of this domain, but i'm worried that the tech guys will just ask for mega £££ for it to be transferred or they may just shut me down completely if they feel like it (we are no longer on good terms so to speak due to a variety of other problems since 2013)

I've just purchased another domain, a .co.uk one which I can set up if all else fails, though just wanted to know whats my best play in trying to obtain my original domain without paying serious money for it or having to upheave all my stuff to the new domain i've just purchased?

Comment

Just leaving a customer of mine, his name is Tony Golden.

I said to him, 'you must've got some fright when you heard the name of the Guard that was killed on the radio'

He says 'Nah, I knew it wasn't me'
                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by BabyHawk View Post
                                All powerful BBV, looking for some tech advice. I used a local tech company to help set up a domain name back in 2013, this is my main one used for all company communications such as website / email etc. It seems, when I've checked through WHOIS, that the tech company have registered my domain to themselves, I want ownership of this domain, but i'm worried that the tech guys will just ask for mega £££ for it to be transferred or they may just shut me down completely if they feel like it (we are no longer on good terms so to speak due to a variety of other problems since 2013)

I've just purchased another domain, a .co.uk one which I can set up if all else fails, though just wanted to know whats my best play in trying to obtain my original domain without paying serious money for it or having to upheave all my stuff to the new domain i've just purchased?
                                Do you have another company lined up to providing hosting? If so ask them to request a switch over and reg in your name when they do. They are unlikely to shut you down but if they hint at it walk into their office with gerry can of petrol. Nothing says 'Don't fuck with me' like a can of petrol held by an angry man

Comment

Had my elbow syringed then pumped full of steroids. Today's been a good day.

@lazare: cheers for the heads up for Nathaniel Rateliff. Fucking Loving it!

Comment

Got outplayed by a salesman earlier. I want a new phone for when my contract expires in a few weeks. Just a nice cheap Samsung. Found the one I wanted for 4 different prices ranging from €99 to €139. I want to go with meteor and they were €119.

Told the guy in the shop I'd rather go with them but could he match the €99 that 3 were offering. He agreed straight away. I then asked would it be ok to pop back in at the weekend to pick it up. He said he'd love to help me further but he was already giving me a good deal with it and he could only give me the deal today. So I took it.

He seemed like a nice bloke and we had a good chat after. Well played him after I thought I was being right smart getting the discount.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyHawk View Post

Is the administrative contact them? is it an IE domain?
                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Got outplayed by a salesman earlier. I want a new phone for when my contract expires in a few weeks. Just a nice cheap Samsung. Found the one I wanted for 4 different prices ranging from €99 to €139. I want to go with meteor and they were €119.

Told the guy in the shop I'd rather go with them but could he match the €99 that 3 were offering. He agreed straight away. I then asked would it be ok to pop back in at the weekend to pick it up. He said he'd love to help me further but he was already giving me a good deal with it and he could only give me the deal today. So I took it.

He seemed like a nice bloke and we had a good chat after. Well played him after I thought I was being right smart getting the discount.
                                        I'd say you rarely get outwitted dobs.

Decent deal anyway, everyone happy.

Comment

Apple stores don't have cash registers any more? Great rant here

The goddamn Apple Store is so fucking trendy these motherfuckers don't even use cash registers anymore. Like holy shit why would I ever want to wait in line to pay for my immensely overpriced lightning bolt-to-usb cable, when I can wander around aimlessly looking for the one bearded top knot in the grey shirt who happens to have a card reader attached to his free iPhone 6? Literally fucking walked up a dude and was like 'Yo where's the till?' And guy looks at me straight in the fucking face and says, 'Oh well, there should be one or two people walking around on either side of the store who can process your payment.' ALL OF YOU DRESS EXACTLY THE SAME! Am I supposed to accost every single goddamn one of you until I finally find the one goddamn fucking anthropomorphisized Mac Computer who is willing to let me pay for this shit? And when I finally find the dude and let him tap his shit against the box that I'm trying to purchase, of course he gives me the smuggest fucking smile I've ever seen on a human face and asks, 'Would you like to use Apple Pay?' Like GOOD LORD can we please just take a step outside of your möbius fucking circle jerk and let me hand you fifteen pounds in cash? Cash money? Real fucking physical fucking tender? No it's okay, I don't need a fucking receipt. What, you mean you're going to print me a real receipt? A physical receipt that I can carry in my pocket? You're not gonna beam it to my fucking wrist? You're not going to send it via dropbox to an undisclosed fucking IP Address where I have to complete a CAPTCHA and accept your terms and conditions for the one millionth time in order to check that, yes, I did just spend £20 pounds and 45 minutes on a thin wire made of plastic and metal that's gonna break in a month anyway? I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THIS PLANET ANYMORE

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                            Apple stores don't have cash registers any more? Great rant here
                                            https://np.reddit.com/r/rant/comment...w/apple_store/
                                            Nice rant but hes getting exactly what he deserves for going into an apple store to pay 10 * the price of the lead.
                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Nice rant but hes getting exactly what he deserves for going into an apple store

fyp

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                I'd say you rarely get outwitted dobs.

Decent deal anyway, everyone happy.

But yeah, I'm happy with the phone and he gets a sale.

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                    What are you done with m8?

Comment

Dana White owning IPBer

Profit before people.

Comment

Going to Vegas for the new year and plan on going to the UFC on Jan 2nd. Anyone here got a code to access the presale tickets that are currently on sale that they are not using and wouldn't mind sending on?

Comment

From someone who voted yes in the Marriage Equality Referendum, can all these 'activists' stop the fucking circle jerk every time another unstoppable procedural step is taken. Everyone was delighted for you back when the Referendum passed but the constant back slapping now is fucking rage inducing.
                                                          The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                            From someone who voted yes in the Marriage Equality Referendum, can all these 'activists' stop the fucking circle jerk every time another unstoppable procedural step is taken. Everyone was delighted for you back when the Referendum passed but the constant back slapping now is fucking rage inducing.
                                                            PSV account hijack alert.

They won't stop until gay cousins get married you know. In the basilica at Knock. With Daniel O'Donnell officiating.
                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Have tv3/3e lost the rights for Europa league games? Thought they used to be on.

Comment

Impressive jacket on Klopp.

Comment

Have tv3/3e lost the rights for Europa league games? Thought they used to be on.
                                                                  bloodzeed has a pretty flawless hd stream
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

David 'Escobar' Drumm steps up the anti-extradition battle...

Seems very bankrupt alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                                      I am Jack's raging bile duct

Comment

Odd mix of dread and excitement... there must be an appropriate gif I'll leave that to DP

The Big Lebowski 2 Announced: Filming Begins January 2016

Ethan Coen and Joel Coen,... will both be returning to direct the sequel.

...Gage Luce, who helped write the new script, spoke

“Now 18 years later, Maude Lewbowski (played by Julianne Moore) informs The Dude (Jeff Bridges) that they conceived a son together and that he has been kidnapped. The Dude teams up with his estranged brother, played by actor Bill Murray, and fellow bowling partner Walter Sobchak (John Goodman) to track down the child’s whereabouts. Just like the first movie, there’s guaranteed to be plenty of beers, bowling, and laughs.”

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                          bloodzeed has a pretty flawless hd stream
                                                                          Ended up heading out but will bookmark that when I get home. Ty. Was just generally wondering about tv3. Was always handy to throw on the EL games on a Thursday.

Comment

Odd mix of dread and excitement... there must be an appropriate gif I'll leave that to DP

Risky

Comment

I think this Liverpool game is the first time I've ever watched a Europa league game. Feeling quite depressed

Comment

No way Rogers keeps his job after a performance like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                  No way Rogers keeps his job after a performance like this.
                                                                                  Rogers has just been appointed Liverpool FC Ladies manager.

True story.

Comment

...
                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                      Child 44 is a great read. A++ would read again.

Enjoyed that as well. Don't bother with the follow up.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

poker is stupid

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                              Rogers has just been appointed Liverpool FC Ladies manager.

True story.
                                                                                              or as Jimmy Carr just said to me, 'Desperate Scousewives'.

Comment

Getting a bit of a crush on Steve's other half -> The ditsy Rachel.

Comment

Why are people allowed keep huskies Ireland? It's always some townie slob you see walking them,they are working dogs ffs

Comment

...

Comment

Sean Scully on rte should be pressing a few of lab's buttons right about now

Comment

Sean Scully on rte should be pressing a few of lab's buttons right about now
                                                                                                        Will never understand that man's success. I feel like it's a giant practical joke.

Comment

oh dear. There is a 99% chance the existence of this will devalue the first, in my eyes.
                                                                                                          It would be like if Ali had thrown even a good punch as Foreman was headed for the canvas.

Final punch of Ali's "Rumble in the Jungle", Ali's legendary 1974 fight against George Foreman in Kinshasa, Zaire (now the Democratic Republic of the Congo)

still though, it's nice Bill will get to work with the right Joel this time.

But thanks to a recent Reddit chat with Murray, we now know why he agreed to star in the cartoon franchise — he was confused.

You see, there are two directors in Hollywood with the same name except for one letter.

There is Joel Coen of the Coen Brothers who wrote and directed "Inside Llewyn Davis," "Burn After Reading," "Fargo," among many other critically acclaimed films.

And then there is Joel Cohen who wrote "Cheaper By The Dozen," "Daddy Day Camp," "Monster Mash: The Movie," and other light comedies — including "Garfield: The Movie."

Murray confusedly thought the "Garfield" script was by the former and signed on to voice the famous cat in the movie series.

Comment

Hmm, we might need kayroo on the team.

Guess this is a stressful fork in the road zuut, but fck Irish academia imo if they rant about the need for STEM and then don't provide any jobs for people in the area. You'll mint it in industry even if you don't like the idea of that move.
                                                                                                            Shame. Hit upon me recently that an establishment called 'Fuck off Hipsters', would be absolutely jam packed to the rafters with hipster clientele.

Comment

mdwexfords tweet was featured on American MMA sites and Reddit.

He has made it.

Comment

somewhat nsfw but this girl sure is tasty
                                                                                                                Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.
                                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Techy people, is this any value whatsoever? Someone I know asked me about it but I have never had a tablet

Going for €320
                                                                                                                  SPOILER

They also asked me what 4g was.... I just said it was a better 3g lol, they are in the backarse of nowhere so it'll still probably be shit
                                                                                                                  Last edited by mdoug; 23-10-15, 04:29.
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

The hack of Paul Galvin here, looks like he's rounding up a gang of 14 year olds to go shout down the town about immigrants

Comment

Yeah? Was literally about to buy. There's just not much going on in the sequel?
                                                                                                                      I got the impression he put an awful lot into child 44 and banged out the follow up as quickly as he could because he had not anticipated it's success. I guess it's not offensively bad or anything but child 44 stayed with me for ages and I forgot about the sequel as soon as I read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                        The hack of Paul Galvin here, looks like he's rounding up a gang of 14 year olds to go shout down the town about immigrants
                                                                                                                        https://youtu.be/6pbgE3mhhtk
                                                                                                                        I give up,I don't understand the world anymore, they made that ad with a straight face? Warriors are we emblazoned on your arse? the world has passed me by
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 23-10-15, 08:18.

Comment

Do they want to be working dogs though?
                                                                                                                          Maybe not but I'm sure they'd like more exercise than the stroll into town for fags and cans.They are built to roam

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X