• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
    have you a 3rd party router?
    she should be able to access anyway
    She was looking for my gmail login details,connected to my Spotify account

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      Quiet enough game, not a lot happening in it.
      can't that ref doing another PL game in a hurry
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
        She was looking for my gmail login details,connected to my Spotify account
        really??? fucks sake
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Massages really are the dogs bollix, am in a total state of relaxation after that

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
            Massages really are the dogs bollix, am in a total state of relaxation after that
            Massaging a dog's bollox. Something Hitch would do.
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Bout time the Queen opened her mouth!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

FUCK YOU BOLTON!!

8/9 in a €30 acca that returned 9k, buncha bastards!
                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Anyone interested in 2 tickets for Jason Byrne in Vicar Street tonight.

Face value is €56. Offers? ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post

Face value for that unfunny prick .

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post

Offer: -€56

Comment

Wenger out
                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                          Is that a serious question

Todays meltdown by the most powerful man in the world is interesting. Every day looking more like the pschycotic breakdown of a schoolyard bully who has been neutered.
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

My Friday has arrived, enjoy work Monday fuckers

Went to tesco to pick up two bottles of wine and mother text "Could you pick up a black pudding"

Ffs lad at till did some sneering, fucking black pudding and two bottles of wine

Thank fuck it wasn't a courgette
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                              My Friday has arrived, enjoy work Monday fuckers

Went to tesco to pick up two bottles of wine and mother text "Could you pick up a black pudding"

Ffs lad at till did some sneering, fucking black pudding and two bottles of wine

Thank fuck it wasn't a courgette
                              Unless you knew him he should fuck off and mind his own business.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                Unless you knew him he should fuck off and mind his own business.
                                Ah yeah know him well, young fella. He's great crack. Always messing.
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                  Is that a serious question

Todays meltdown by the most powerful man in the world is interesting. Every day looking more like the pschycotic breakdown of a schoolyard bully who has been neutered.
                                  He made massive accusations about obama with no proof then gave out about Arnies ratings.

Enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                    He made massive accusations about obama with no proof then gave out about Arnies ratings.

Enjoy it.
                                    Nixon at least had the decency to go nuts in private.
                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                      Nixon at least had the decency to go nuts in private.
                                      Denny can't get online but asked me to type the following for him.

"Trump is playing you all and you are falling for it, he's a genius"

Comment

Boxing stream anyone? All the links from reddit seem to have gone down for me

Comment

*This* Twitter outburst is definitely going to be the one that costs Trump.

Comment

At a wedding in Guinness storehouse free bar has ended now

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                              Boxing stream anyone? All the links from reddit seem to have gone down for me

Comment

That was some catch and drive by McFadden

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                    *This* Twitter outburst is definitely going to be the one that costs Trump.
                                                    LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                      He is literally crazy
                                                      It's hardly news that he broke the rubber padded ceiling

And freak the bugger out.EDIT: COMMENTS ARE DISABLED! I'M TIRED OF THE IMMATURE BEHAVIOR AND THE CONSTANT NOTIFICATIONS!Charlie Brooker freaks out, Rich Hall...
                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Nigel really is a class act

Ball thrown in from off the pitch hit him on the back of the head and he turned around and flashed the yellow card at the ballboy.

Comment

Nigel really is a class act
                                                          Farage?

Comment

I'm on holidays again

Comment

I see our Katie on now.

Flicking back between this and Cage warriors tempting me to stay up for the Khabibless UFC.

Comment

Is it really that far fetched that Obama/his administration would have his trumps phone tapped. Though in fairness I'm sure that standard for all presidential candidates

Comment

Is it really that far fetched that Obama/his administration would have his trumps phone tapped. Though in fairness I'm sure that standard for all presidential candidates
                                                                  yes, it is far-fetched that the administration would do it (it would be highly illegal). Note that Trump has offered no evidence whatsoever and seems to have picked this notion up from Breitbart news.

hence this wonderful response to Trump's tweets:

No President can order a wiretap. Those restrictions were put in place to protect citizens from people like you.
                                                                  by Obama's former deputy NSA

Comment

I'm not even sure what he meant by tapped. I'd assume every phone conversation everywhere is recorded, just 'cause.

Comment

Mick the lip in the Sports playing if anyone owed any money from him
                                                                      Last edited by Hatedajacks; 05-03-17, 14:20.

Comment

yes, it is far-fetched that the administration would do it (it would be highly illegal). Note that Trump has offered no evidence whatsoever and seems to have picked this notion up from Breitbart news.

this would be the same NSA who tapped their allies phones (merkel etc)
                                                                        I'm not saying he's not nuts but if they bugged merkel you can be sure they were up on Trump at some stage. The NSA are dangerous freaks

Comment

Any streams for the fight?

Comment

this would be the same NSA who tapped their allies phones (merkel etc)
                                                                            I'm not saying he's not nuts but if they bugged merkel you can be sure they were up on Trump at some stage. The NSA are dangerous freaks
                                                                            well, with solid analysis like that who am I to argue?

Trump must have realised this fact and was playing the long game by sacking his own National Security Advisor. Smart, smart man.

Comment

Hardly worth driving in for a nifty

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                Any streams for the fight?

Comment

What a farce this fight is

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                    He is literally crazy
                                                                                    His strategy and writings have been remarkably consistent for a crazy man.

Comment

Of course everyone is tapped.

I've no idea of what Trump is doing here but looking to watching it unfold

Comment

Interview is just pure desperation and cringe worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                          Mick the lip in the Sports playing if anyone owed any money from him
                                                                                          Hardly worth driving in for a nifty
                                                                                          You were lucky, if I didn't have 3/4 of a bottle of wine in me, I'd drive in and try get the 400 I'm owed from about 7 years ago
                                                                                          Last edited by Lao Lao; 05-03-17, 14:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                            You were lucky, if I didn't have 3/4 of a bottle of wine in me, I'd drive in and try get the 400 I'm owed from about 7 years ago
                                                                                            Jaysus, what would have possessed you to ever lend a poker player 400 unless you were certain you'd get it back.

I did 50 a few times, that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                              Jaysus, what would have possessed you to ever lend a poker player 400 unless you were certain you'd get it back.

I did 50 a few times, that's about it.
                                                                                              He well and truly played the long game with me and I fell for it hook, line & sinker.

He's borrowed off me several times, between 50 and 150, and always paid me back promptly.

Then he borrowed 150 again and then one night he hit me up for 250 after he got cleaned out in a cash game in a bad beat and was trying to recoup his losses. Then he disappeared off the face of the earth

Totally my own fault for loaning that much. What I do find interesting is that so many people in the poker community knew about him borrowing money and possibly stinging people but it never seemed to be talked about or at least I never heard even a whisper about it

First I knew it was a problem, was sitting in a cash game in the Sporting and it was announced he just took down the cash league in the Jackpot. A few people headed over there from the Sporting looking for him and there was a joke that half of Dublin would be descending on it. That's when the penny dropped, albeit way too late!

Comment

Funny how the brain/mind works.
                                                                                                Chatting to wife about old days etc and a lyric came into my head.
                                                                                                "The Doctor gets nervous completing the service , hes all rubber gloves and no head. He fumbles the light switch, just another hitch wishes to god he was dead!................."
                                                                                                Knew I knew it from way back from a guy/friend I did accountancy with in 1980 odd who went to London and died from cancer or summit when soo young. RIP Gerry Greene.
                                                                                                Anyhow that lyric/song came into head and thanks to google I found it again
                                                                                                A partner of mine went to England for an abortion before I met her and thats why I remember the words
                                                                                                Funny how brain/mind remembers/forgets stuff and what triggers it.....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Gotta Enjoy it.
                                                                                                  Last edited by CHDad; 05-03-17, 02:09.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

We should probably send him over to germany next time we "don't need" a bailout and see what he comes back with.

Comment

I see downtown on Sam Abernathy instagram at the UFC together, date night. WP that man.

Comment

Ridiculous you can anonymously name and shame someone on a public forum and make accusations against him with no evidence and no chance to defend himself. Could be serious consquences for the accused (employment) and nothing for the accuser.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                              I doubt this will keep the brains of IPB scratching their heads for too long, though might keep the Wolfpack going for a few hours.

Still working on this. Should have an answer by this evening

Comment

Originally posted by DJ75 View Post
                                                                                                                Ridiculous you can anonymously name and shame someone on a public forum and make accusations against him with no evidence and no chance to defend himself. Could be serious consquences for the accused (employment) and nothing for the accuser.
                                                                                                                What sort of evidence would you require? I imagine there's a fair few people on here who could tell similar stories and would happily post "Player X (no, not that one) borrowed money from me and didn't pay it back" if you're worried about this just being a singular accusation

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                                                  What sort of evidence would you require? I imagine there's a fair few people on here who could tell similar stories and would happily post "Player X (no, not that one) borrowed money from me and didn't pay it back" if you're worried about this just being a singular accusation
                                                                                                                  More from the mental health aspect, it's very classless to be sharing humiliating stories of a guy with a clear problem.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                    More from the mental health aspect, it's very classless to be sharing humiliating stories of a guy with a clear problem.
                                                                                                                    What's the alternative? People aren't going to show up with a baseball bat over a couple of hundred, so should they just shut up and let other people have the same thing happen?

People who lend money always take on a degree of risk and of course take some of the blame if they get screwed over but not naming them on the off chance that it's a mental health issue rather than a plain old stealing issue seems flawed to me

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                                                      What's the alternative? People aren't going to show up with a baseball bat over a couple of hundred, so should they just shut up and let other people have the same thing happen?

People who lend money always take on a degree of risk and of course take some of the blame if they get screwed over but not naming them on the off chance that it's a mental health issue rather than a plain old stealing issue seems flawed to me
                                                                                                                      Well don't loan the fecking money in the first place, I'd always doubt selfless kindness is the motivation for doing that, it's attention seeking on some level, as is coming back on a forum and bemoaning not getting it back.

And I think it's safe to say it is an addiction problem with the accused.
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ75 View Post
                                                                                                                        Is that you Mick?

Kinda ironic that you are giving out about being anonymous and you are on here since 2005 and this is your first post so I would imagine nobody knows who you are? I also presume DJ75 isn't the name given to you by your parents?

While Lao Lao isn't my birth name either, an awful lot of the regular posters on here know me. We've played poker together, had beers, dinner, etc. I'm far from anonymous.

What evidence would you like from me? I'm afraid I didn't keep receipts or get IOU'S signed. I gave somebody a loan of cash and was never paid back. That person then completely dropped off the face of the earth and went from being a regular on the poker scene to not been seen at all. Maybe there are valid reasons for that, I don't know, as the person refused to answer a call from me when I tried to get paid back.

I take the majority of the responsibility in not getting paid back as I shouldn't have lent money to somebody who I only knew a year but you live and you learn and in the grand scheme of things, €400 is irrelevant.

The point I made was that a lot of people seemed to know what he was at. That he owed lots of people money. Everyone knew it but nobody seemed to talk about it which made it possible (or at the very least easier) for him to continue doing it.

The person has now resurfaced on the poker scene and I don't see anything wrong with alerting people who may not be aware of the past to ensure they don't get stung like others have.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy

Think some debts you just have to write off especially gambly poker ones.
                                                                                                                          This.
                                                                                                                          Wrong to even think of them as debts, they are losing dockets.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X