Playing down to 4 tonight.
    Linkage?.

Comment

What time does game start

Comment

Originally posted by winkey66 View Post
        What time does game start
        1:30am I believe.

I am not sure whether there is some free live stream, but on the ESPN site the weekly pass to watch the whole final table is just 2.99€

"Poker isn’t about default strategies, it’s about exploiting your opponent's bad tendencies"

Comment

Originally posted by ViperEyeIRL View Post
          1:30am I believe.

I am not sure whether there is some free live stream, but on the ESPN site the weekly pass to watch the whole final table is just 2.99€

http://www.espnplayer.com/espnplayer/wsop
          Allegedly will appear on this stream come 1.30am also.

http://wiziwig.ru/others/watch-9919a...-of-poker-live
          "Ne jamais perdre sa passsionne...ou s'en, éloigner vite!!!!..EC

Comment

Or this link if you use AddBlocker

Comment

The old "Heisenberg-ish" dude, steamrolling them for a bit there..couple of big hands, but showing some speed also!

Comment

Originally posted by Dimoxinil View Post
                Or this link if you use AddBlocker

http://u-stream.me/espnuk.html
                thanks a lot for this link!!! went to sleep early last night and didn't watch it, but they are showing the replay right now, perfect timing!
                "Poker isn’t about default strategies, it’s about exploiting your opponent's bad tendencies"

Comment

Originally posted by ViperEyeIRL View Post
                  thanks a lot for this link!!! went to sleep early last night and didn't watch it, but they are showing the replay right now, perfect timing!
                  I watched it til 4 and then called it a night. Recorded it on the Sky box last night and watched it this morning and the end of it stopped recording, so if anyone else recorded it, it will probably be the same! I caught up on it on the ESPN player so it was literally a couple of hands.

Full Screen button wasn't working last night either, but it was fine today.

There was plenty of guys showing it on here last night, so it will be the same again tonight.

Watch Poker channels streaming live on Twitch. Sign up or login to join the community and follow your favorite Poker streamers!

Comment

Just in case you werent aware in the sky settings you can set extra time onto the epg planner when recording stuff.
                    By the way how long do they usually take to put the final table shows on youtube?. Or cousins if they are any quicker?.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                      Just in case you werent aware in the sky settings you can set extra time onto the epg planner when recording stuff.
                      By the way how long do they usually take to put the final table shows on youtube?. Or cousins if they are any quicker?.
                      Yeah, have that added but i think they just chose to finish the recording at 6am regardless of the outcome. Just a coincidence it finished shortly after!

FinalsTV are pretty good for putting up WSOP. How's your Spanish? There's links up now

Comment

read the blog for some then watched the last few hours Blumenfield seems a far more agressive player than what he was before the FT he even done an impression of swartz, lol
                        The smarter you play the luckier you'll be
                        MTT Calender 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                          Yeah, have that added but i think they just chose to finish the recording at 6am regardless of the outcome. Just a coincidence it finished shortly after!

FinalsTV are pretty good for putting up WSOP. How's your Spanish? There's links up now

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-P...7zo6Ru0lRE8fiQ
                          Deadly cheers!
                          Seen an english one
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                            Deadly cheers!
                            Seen an english one
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1Jw5NHDqDw
                            Check your PMs!

Comment

Is there a downloadable link available? travelling tomorrow it might be handy
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Nuttkickker View Post
                                read the blog for some then watched the last few hours Blumenfield seems a far more agressive player than what he was before the FT he even done an impression of swartz, lol
                                I think Blumenfield really grasped the power around the 1/2 hour delay on the stream, from the get go.

I guess Stern will slow down and look to ICM, and judging by McKeehan's body language & comportment throughout, I don't think he will finish the job.

Comment

Originally posted by colm_leche View Post
                                  I think Blumenfield really grasped the power around the 1/2 hour delay on the stream, from the get go.

I guess Stern will slow down and look to ICM, and judging by McKeehan's body language & comportment throughout, I don't think he will finish the job.

I must have been watching a different stream cause I though McKeehan was playing incredibly well. He'll need to get quite unlucky 3 handed to lose this.

Comment

Total life earnings: $20,286,362. Latest cash: $1,770 on 18-Apr-2024. Click here to see the details of Joseph McKeehen's 269 cashes.

Heard to commentator mention he had an incredible record of closing out tournaments, think he has won 13 of his 40 final tables and some good wins in there
                                    MTT Calender 2015

Comment

What time are they back tonight?
                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                        What time are they back tonight?
                                        Play starts in ~10 minutes. ESPN delayed coverage at 1am.

Comment

Originally posted by peterswellman View Post
                                          I must have been watching a different stream cause I though McKeehan was playing incredibly well. He'll need to get quite unlucky 3 handed to lose this.
                                          Yeah. By far the best player on show imo. It's not 2012, you can't pound final tables when they are still full ring any more.

Props to Blumenfield though who is playing very well for a fun player (even if the 82 hand was pretty terrible)
                                          My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

Anyone got a decent stream?

Comment

Ugh, that must be the most awful feeling.

Comment

Sickness for Cannuli. Down to 5. Big boost to Steinberg but McKeehan still well on top.

Comment

Originally posted by peterswellman View Post
                                                  Anyone got a decent stream?
                                                  http://cricfree.tv/espn-live-stream-btsport

Working ok for me.

Comment

Anyone but McKeehan for me, can't think of a more dislikeable November 9r.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                      Anyone but McKeehan for me, can't think of a more dislikeable November 9r.
                                                      I really liked the Nevuile and Blumfield for interest.

From the best of the players I like Stienburg

From a TV point of view everyone is too coached at this stage to make it good tv.
                                                      If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                        Is there a downloadable link available? travelling tomorrow it might be handy
                                                        You can download them as MPEG4 files with 'YTD Video Downloader' and other similar free software just by putting the youtube links in.

Comment

Are the videos all live or is there highlight episodes?

Comment

Originally posted by winkey66 View Post
                                                            Are the videos all live or is there highlight episodes?
                                                            They're somewhat edited, the live coverage from ESPN is on a 30 minute delay and the slowest player of the Nov 9 is gone, so watching it won't be so bad, also if you watching it back you can also skip a couple of minutes at a time to skip the lulls.

Comment

Anyone know will they do highlights show on final table? Don't think they did last year.

Comment

Stern's overexcessive tanking put me to sleep. Would love to see his hole cards because id say most hands should have been instantly mucked. Blessed to get as far as he did though. Was always going to be caught out

Liked Beckley, no hanging about with him. Instant pre flop fold if he wasn't playing the hand. Though was it just me or were his bets/raises very stringy?

McKeehen a good player who got all the cards at the right time. His lead was never in danger.

Neuville disappointed me. Steinberg is an interesting player. Likes a curveball.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungGun View Post
                                                                  Stern's overexcessive tanking put me to sleep. Would love to see his hole cards because id say most hands should have been instantly mucked. Blessed to get as far as he did though. Was always going to be caught out

Liked Beckley, no hanging about with him. Instant pre flop fold if he wasn't playing the hand. Though was it just me or were his bets/raises very stringy?

McKeehen a good player who got all the cards at the right time. His lead was never in danger.

Neuville disappointed me. Steinberg is an interesting player. Likes a curveball.
                                                                  The way he put chips in the pot tilted the bejaysus out of me. There's no string bets in the States the way there is in Europe so his bets were all fine.

Would liked to see how Beckley would have faired if he wasn't button to McKeehan's BB. He was relentless on the button and it's a shame McKeehan could pick him off at will by putting maximum ICM pressure on him.

McKeehan did get smacked in the face with the deck but he did play very well regardless. I really hoped he would have doubled up one of the other guys to make it more interesting though.

Would love to see the November 9 scrapped. Think this year was a huge disappointment. I just want to see the players that got there play it out without any huge rails of pro players they got coaching from.

It won't happen though, but breaking it over 3 days is a joke. Just play the game straight out. It must be so annoying for the players breaking every 20 mins or so for an ad break and then playing for a couple of hours and then breaking for the night twice.

Comment

The way he put chips in the pot tilted the bejaysus out of me. There's no string bets in the States the way there is in Europe so his bets were all fine.

Would liked to see how Beckley would have faired if he wasn't button to McKeehan's BB. He was relentless on the button and it's a shame McKeehan could pick him off at will by putting maximum ICM pressure on him.

McKeehan did get smacked in the face with the deck but he did play very well regardless. I really hoped he would have doubled up one of the other guys to make it more interesting though.

Would love to see the November 9 scrapped. Think this year was a huge disappointment. I just want to see the players that got there play it out without any huge rails of pro players they got coaching from.

It won't happen though, but breaking it over 3 days is a joke. Just play the game straight out. It must be so annoying for the players breaking every 20 mins or so for an ad break and then playing for a couple of hours and then breaking for the night twice.
                                                                    Never knew that about the string bets. Had the same feeling as you every time he did it though.

Yeah McKeehen picked his spots pretty well though. Beckley's JJ lay down was impressive too.

I thought the table positions were interesting. Blumenfield made a nice bit of money out of Stern and was probably in the best position when it went 7 handed.

November 9 is all commercial anyway. Players aren't going to complain because its their one chance on a stage like this. But i agree it should go. I mean a 4 month wait is crazy. Chan waited 4 months for 2 hands, though I could possibly have found a fold in his position.

Comment

Never knew that about the string bets. Had the same feeling as you every time he did it though.

Yeah McKeehen picked his spots pretty well though. Beckley's JJ lay down was impressive too.

I thought the table positions were interesting. Blumenfield made a nice bit of money out of Stern and was probably in the best position when it went 7 handed.

November 9 is all commercial anyway. Players aren't going to complain because its their one chance on a stage like this. But i agree it should go. I mean a 4 month wait is crazy. Chan waited 4 months for 2 hands, though I could possibly have found a fold in his position.
                                                                      he butchered a pretty high % of hands he played including this one but looks like a genius because mckeehan had QQ, in reality he was mashing buttons in his head.

Comment

i see on football365 in the poker forum someone mentions McKeehen has Asbergers which would explain alot about his presence/social awkwardness that everyone is on about.
                                                                        https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                          he butchered a pretty high % of hands he played including this one but looks like a genius because mckeehan had QQ, in reality he was mashing buttons in his head.
                                                                          Yeah. 3 bet folding JJ is pretty horrible, notwithstanding the fact McKeehan happened to have queens. On the Twitch stream with Max Silver, Pads and Stealthmunk someone said Beckley only playing a year or so. He looked very inexperienced and technically clueless in spots.

Overall, I think most of the pros will look back with regret. Neuville disappointed, and Steinberg was just woeful.

McKeehan a very worthy winner and Blumenfield did very well (horrible exit notwithstanding), but overall this was the weakest FT in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by doke View Post
                                                                            Yeah. 3 bet folding JJ is pretty horrible, notwithstanding the fact McKeehan happened to have queens. On the Twitch stream with Max Silver, Pads and Stealthmunk someone said Beckley only playing a year or so. He looked very inexperienced and technically clueless in spots.

Overall, I think most of the pros will look back with regret. Neuville disappointed, and Steinberg was just woeful.

McKeehan a very worthy winner and Blumenfield did very well (horrible exit notwithstanding), but overall this was the weakest FT in a while.
                                                                            was watching stream, think stealthmunk said it, i think with beckley if what stealthmunk says is true. then he can really blame his coaches for not doing a good enough job. they had what 2.5-3 months to prepare for the FT and it seems didnt do a good job at all or just didnt put enough work in.

on the other hand blumenfields coaches seemed to do a very good job, bar a few hands he played he came out firing using his image that he got in the lead up to the FT to light 3b in some spots and overall stayed aggro and kept opening pots when he got a chance to.

steinberg, i just have no words,

thought stern played ok despite his tanking , defended pretty well although a little wide at times but jacobsen seemed to do a good coaching him. the T9s hand is def 100% +EV and a good spot to take imo.

neuville,butteroni,cannuli pretty much just nitted it up and hoped to ladder, have no idea why neuville folded that A7s to butteronis shove on the first day of the FT.

would like to hear your thoughts on chans KQo bust, im not sure i stick it in there, think id much rather be jamming than calling off, and without running the numbers not sure if it makes us the most $$$ in the long run.

EDIT: mckeehan played really well and small balled the shit out of them into submission and just grinded them out i loved it.

Comment

#98
                                                                              would like to hear your thoughts on chans KQo bust, im not sure i stick it in there, think id much rather be jamming than calling off, and without running the numbers not sure if it makes us the most $$$ in the long run.
                                                                              At the time, I was pretty sure it was a marginally profitable call, both because it felt so intuitively to me, and I assumed Chan's team would have run the numbers on this exact spot since it was likely to occur so Chan should know the correct calling range (he called so fast I'm sure he did).

However, enough players expressed doubt over this for me to run the numbers through HRC. Turns out my intuition was correct. Nash has McKeehan jamming 51.1% of hands (22+ Ax+ K2s+ K6o+ Q2s+ Q8o+ J3s+ J8o+ T5s+ T8o+ 95s+ 98o 85s+ 87o 74s+ 64s+ 53s+), and Chan calling off with (14.6%, 66+ A6s+ A8o+ KTs+ KJo+ ), if McKeehan jams his entire range. It's reasonable to think McKeehan isn't jamming everything though but is splitting his range, like he's probably raise/calling aces etc., which makes it an even clearer call.

EDIT: I think the flat payout structure was a big factor in this. In a steeper payout structure, KQo might be a fold. For example, in a payout structure more like a standard Stars structure, KQo while still a call is very close, and KJo becomes a fold.
                                                                              Last edited by doke; 12-11-15, 07:57.

Comment

#99
                                                                                McKeehen had been smallballing the whole final table, so he was representing a big hand here despite his stack size.

I'd guess Beckley was thinking along those lines. How many times does McKeehen bluff here? Don't think he does it with 99. Best case scenario in Beckley's head would have been something like AK. I get that obviously laying down in this position isn't going to be profitable long term, but I think given the situation it was understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by doke View Post

Have you ever been on a table with Steinberg? He's the sort of player who polarizes opinion I think. His bet sizing at times is extremely unorthodox. After he knocked Cannuli out I expected him to kick on but was pretty disappointed with his play after that

Comment

McKeehen had been smallballing the whole final table, so he was representing a big hand here despite his stack size.

I'd guess Beckley was thinking along those lines. How many times does McKeehen bluff here? Don't think he does it with 99. Best case scenario in Beckley's head would have been something like AK. I get that obviously laying down in this position isn't going to be profitable long term, but I think given the situation it was understandable.
                                                                                    If McKeehan did this with AQ, 1010, or 98s, would it still have been a good fold from Beckley? I think he could have done it with all of these hands and put maximum ICM pressure on Beckley. I also think that if Beckley decides to 5 bet ship, he folds out all flips, and *may' get the fold from QQ because i don't think McKeehan would be too happy risking 42m from his stack when he could just chip away.

Have you ever been on a table with Steinberg? He's the sort of player who polarizes opinion I think. His bet sizing at times is extremely unorthodox. After he knocked Cannuli out I expected him to kick on but was pretty disappointed with his play after that
                                                                                    Never seen ICM hit a player as hard are Steinberg. That 3bet with 32o or whatever he had just knocked him back completely and he just faded after that. Seriously let down, although would like to see some of the hands he folded.

Comment

just because of how mckeehan was playing doesnt mean he's not capable of of 4bing light here(think back to the hands he 4b v blumenfied), also if beckley doesnt think he can 3b/5b jam profitably, then he should flat pre. 3b folding v the one guy who can put max icm pressure on you is pretty bad. but as i said in my previous post he obv now looks like a genius because joe had QQ.
                                                                                      Last edited by chips1234; 12-11-15, 16:59.

Comment

Winners bracelet is gaudy as fuck, haven't watched any of the coverage but that includes the last couple years must get back into it.
                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                          Winners bracelet is gaudy as fuck, haven't watched any of the coverage but that includes the last couple years must get back into it.
                                                                                          I agree.

I wonder if the IRS is looking for a tax payment on that thing as well as his winnings?

Comment

Originally posted by adrm View Post
                                                                                            I agree.

I wonder if the IRS is looking for a tax payment on that thing as well as his winnings?
                                                                                            Nah I'd highly doubt it, did see an article that said the IRS made over $8,000,000 from the WSOP main event final table can read it HERE
                                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by adrm View Post
                                                                                              I agree.

They might give him a break seeing as he's handing over $3,385,942!

Comment

If McKeehan did this with AQ, 1010, or 98s, would it still have been a good fold from Beckley? I think he could have done it with all of these hands and put maximum ICM pressure on Beckley. I also think that if Beckley decides to 5 bet ship, he folds out all flips, and *may' get the fold from QQ because i don't think McKeehan would be too happy risking 42m from his stack when he could just chip away.

Never seen ICM hit a player as hard are Steinberg. That 3bet with 32o or whatever he had just knocked him back completely and he just faded after that. Seriously let down, although would like to see some of the hands he folded.

I suppose my choice of wording when saying this laydown was "impressive" is a bit off. The only way it looks a good fold is because we can see the cards as chips1234 said. Its more that I could understand why he made the decision. even if mckeehen had aq it would still have been a flip which Beckley clearly did not want

I also agree with chips1234 that if he was folding a 4bet then he should have just flatted pre.

Comment

Don't remember ever having played on same table. He seemed to play way too tight, although since we didn't see folded cards maybe he just got 73o a lot. The AJ raise fold was pretty bad, and why on Earth would you choose 32o as your first light 3 bet hand (out of position)?

Comment

Are there any videos out there that now show the folded cards?

Comment

Mckeehen was a worthy winner, he did get the cards and didn't find himself in many tough spots but didn't seem to put a foot wrong. Blumenfield was a different player and coaching really helped him, interesting his coach was from Israel and seemed to target stern and there was no way the Blumenfield pre coaching would have played some of them hands. His exit hand was poor though.

Players I was most impressed with weren't at the final table, fedor holtz and pesh Da silva. Them2 with negraneau would have been very interesting at the final table
                                                                                                      MTT Calender 2015

Comment

Any idea when the final table highlights will be online???

Comment

Anyone? Can't see an answer anywhere online

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank08 View Post
                                                                                                            Anyone? Can't see an answer anywhere online
                                                                                                            Think you're out of luck with this. Tried all my usual sources with no joy. It aired on ESPN on 13th December seemingly, but nobody seems to have put it up online.

Comment

Appreciate the reply flushdraw,was hoping this thread would continue to post them but no such luck as they don't seem to exist 🙈

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                              X