X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
    Edit my livescore is fucked up on thought Chelsea drew
    Yeah mine was the same earlier. It had 2-2 and 1-0 Everton after 90 minutes. Flashscore is where it's at though.

Comment

So when does the Gerrard & Skrtel witch hunt start?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
        So when does the Gerrard & Skrtel witch hunt start?
        What Gerrard and Skrtel witch hunt? Gerrard was sent off and Skrtel was just frustration. Nothing more imo.

Comment

Lol at Gerrard and Rodgers post match interviews. Esp Gerrard, somehow managing to play the victim card in his 'apology'

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            Lol at Gerrard and Rodgers post match interviews. Esp Gerrard, somehow managing to play the victim card in his 'apology'
            Whats for tea Kevin?
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

??

Thought it was a fairly straightforward 'I fucked up, I'm sorry' interview. What did you have a problem with?
              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                What Gerrard and Skrtel witch hunt? Gerrard was sent off and Skrtel was just frustration. Nothing more imo.
                The one where Sky go on about the stamps like they are murder and then everyone jumps on that bandwagon.

Must be just a Chelsea thing.

Comment

Play the victim? He took responsibility and apologised how else could he handle it?
                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                    Too much info can be a bad thing sometimes
                    you can never have too much info. KK were 9/4 and Clare are not KK, thanks for psoting the price anyhoo took a wee bite of it.

now don't forget Speith for the masters.

Comment

Play the victim? He took responsibility and apologised how else could he handle it?
                      He should be banned for 12 years. Skrtel should get the chair.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                        The one where Sky go on about the stamps like they are murder and then everyone jumps on that bandwagon.

Must be just a Chelsea thing.
                        Oh. I thought you meant United fans giving out. Sure Sky haven't a clue. Do people take them seriously? They usually only go after successful clubs anyway so Pool be safe enough

Comment

Profit before people.

Comment

Anyone got any HD links for El Classico?

Comment

Livefootballol.com

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                First row usa.eu

Comment

Gerrard apologized to everyone but the man he stamped on the scumbag

Comment

I'm a football fan and I too want players from every team other than my own team to act in what could basically be called a reasonable manner however if the offending player plays for my team then I believe their behaviour is objectively justifiable and they should continue to act in their otherwise thuggish manner.

However, if the same player moves to another team then it is a sign that he has now become subject to the normal rules of humanity I hold all other players to.

Unless he's Ronaldo. United fans still fucking LOVE Ronaldo.
                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                      This website is for sale! firstrowusa.eu is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, firstrowusa.eu has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                        It was hardly a leg breaking stamp why would he apologise
                                        airport, lol

Comment

It was hardly a leg breaking stamp why would he apologise
                                          He could have lost his leg.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                            ??

Thought it was a fairly straightforward 'I fucked up, I'm sorry' interview. What did you have a problem with?
                                            ?
                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Unbelievable movement.
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Stevie G stamped and was sent off, who cares after that He doesn't owe hererra a public apology. it kind of ruined the game for me though, so the cunt(ooops sorry carera) should have at least apologised to me.

Here was my prematch FB post. -> Lolpool v United, let the overractions begin. deffo a sending off in this, we are due one. Penalty to Lolpool.

in the golf, Stenson better take this down or I'm giving up gambling until Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                  Unbelievable movement.
                                                  Benzema and Ronaldo are so clever.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                    I'm a football fan and I too want players from every team other than my own team to act in what could basically be called a reasonable manner however if the offending player plays for my team then I believe their behaviour is objectively justifiable and they should continue to act in their otherwise thuggish manner.

However, if the same player moves to another team then it is a sign that he has now become subject to the normal rules of humanity I hold all other players to.

Unless he's Ronaldo. United fans still fucking LOVE Ronaldo.
                                                    He was part of their success, same way Rafa is still idolised. It might be difficult for a let's say a Fulham fan to love the ex-players, after all why did he ever do for you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                      He was part of their success, same way Rafa is still idolised. It might be difficult for a let's say a Fulham fan to love the ex-players, after all why did he ever do for you ?
                                                      They still love Dodi down at Craven Cottage.
                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Does Jack Grealish have 2 fathers?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                          They don't do that though do they ?

Comment

One of the things Lloyd and I agree upon is that Brian McBride was a true hero, beloved at The Cottage.
                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Hard to see where all the love for La Liga comes from after that first half. Poor display from both sides. Apart from some magic by Marcelo, Messi and Benzema. Sloppy play for the rest of it.

Comment

One of the things Lloyd and I agree upon is that Brian McBride was a true hero, beloved at The Cottage.
                                                                Heh, Cottagers. Heh, heh.

Comment

Everything's better with some wine in the belly.
                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Warrior, and one of the better headers of the ball I've seen.

Comment

Ah jaysus, when you have physical monsters like Mascherano diving around and feigning injury it really is a sad state of affairs.

Comment

United also loved another EXplayer, coincidentally playing for Fulham (a shining light in their history)

the late great george best turning out for an exciting fulham side at the time including rodney marsh

Comment

Fucking Neymar having an absolute mare.

Comment

Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Ronaldo's been amazing(ly invisible).

Comment

His stalk off at the end was world class though.

Comment

I never thought I'd be happy for a Suarez goal. Shocking game. On that display La Liga is in as much of a decline as the PL is.

Comment

You know he scored right

Comment

Nice one Every (unlucky Stenson backers what a bottle job)
                                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

You know he scored right
                                                                                        Then dived and got himself booked so couldn't do much after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post

in the golf, Stenson better take this down or I'm giving up gambling until Tuesday
                                                                                          Unlucky but he had Every chance.

Comment

I really am not in the humour for work tomorrow.

Only about 27 years to retirement (although the goalposts will have moved by then).

Ugh.

Comment

have a good week, next stop the Aintree Competition

Fk you Stenson

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                Unlucky but he had Every chance.
                                                                                                Well at least the Rugby cheered me up been feeling like Uncle Mike since yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

Only about 27 years to retirement (although the goalposts will have moved by then).

Ugh.
                                                                                                  I'm off tomorrow myself and davepokher has given me an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                    Everything's better with some wine in the belly.
                                                                                                    And a Paunch Burger meal.

Using the chemical byproducts from the Sweetums factory, Kazuhira Miller was able to isolate the umami-like ingredients for his Chemical Burger. Unable to t...
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Stevie G >>>>>>>>>>>>> other things >>> poor quality dirt >>>> other stuff >>>>>> eventually you

Ugh.
                                                                                                      Maybe you should quit?
                                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Apart from his goal?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                          Maybe you should quit?
                                                                                                          I've only just started. It's not this job in particular, more work in general.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                            Nice one Every (unlucky Stenson backers what a bottle job)
                                                                                                            those two 3 putts killed him,
                                                                                                            fckin golf is breaking my balls this year, basically every 54 hole leader ive been on from pre tournement has blown up, weisberger/hend/ charraisa/casey n the best 1 was kaymer when i had him doubled with walker
                                                                                                            had a free bet on boyles so obviously had it on stenson b4 the off
                                                                                                            oh, & the e/w bottlers can be even more heartbreaking but i've vented enough........
                                                                                                            now off to look at next weeks golf stats

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                                                                                                              those two 3 putts killed him,
                                                                                                              fckin golf is breaking my balls this year, basically every 54 hole leader ive been on from pre tournement has blown up, weisberger/hend/ charraisa/casey n the best 1 was kaymer when i had him doubled with walker
                                                                                                              had a free bet on boyles so obviously had it on stenson b4 the off
                                                                                                              oh, & the e/w bottlers can be even more heartbreaking but i've vented enough........
                                                                                                              now off to look at next weeks golf stats
                                                                                                              There have been some monumental collapses this year.

I think there hasn't been 1 54 hole leader to go onto win this year on Pga Tour and similar in europe.

Texas next week. Need to check weather. Zach Johnson and Steele come to mind for starters. Will see how it is priced up. Zach at 20/1 or Steele at 50/1 I would take.
                                                                                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                                There have been some monumental collapses this year.

I think there hasn't been 1 54 hole leader to go onto win this year on Pga Tour and similar in europe.

Texas next week. Need to check weather. Zach Johnson and Steele come to mind for starters. Will see how it is priced up. Zach at 20/1 or Steele at 50/1 I would take.
                                                                                                                yeah, zach seems to be coming back into form.
                                                                                                                i see smartgolfingbets.com sold his uspga stats sheets to some u.s payperview site, was nice having all the stats on 1 page
                                                                                                                on a different note, federer trying to make a game of it against djokivic
                                                                                                                what a weekend of sport its been

Comment

MOTD on now. I'll enjoy this.

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                                                                                                                    yeah, zach seems to be coming back into form.
                                                                                                                    i see smartgolfingbets.com sold his uspga stats sheets to some u.s payperview site, was nice having all the stats on 1 page
                                                                                                                    on a different note, federer trying to make a game of it against djokivic
                                                                                                                    what a weekend of sport its been
                                                                                                                    Yeah he was my 1st port of call every week. I have a large bank of knowledge but that was very handy.

Now have to dig up info which is a pain.

Comment

Ugh.
                                                                                                                      I don't think I have taken enough sick days in my life so far. Just saying.

Comment

Love Poldark!
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                                          I don't think I have taken enough sick days in my life so far. Just saying.
                                                                                                                          I almost never take them either. I have taken one since 2011 I think.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X