X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    Bet365 was 5/1 and the best price for that was 25/4 with 10bet/138.com

Sure 8-1 was only best price 55/1 ffs
    Heres the 33/1 screenshot 'both teams to score'. Not sure if I'm missing something obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
      I thought it was €15.

Just on this. I was looking at the titanium pop up wallets for cards to stop theft on contactless cards. Had been hearing about scams set up to basically take 15 off cards as you walk by etc and was going to get Tony one in case. They are expensive enough but if it is easily scammed then it would be worth it.
      Googled those wallets, see they're around €50.

Given the statistical unlikelihood of you actually getting done once for €15, nevermind numerous times, it seems the wallet itself is the scam.

Plus, they look stupid.
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

10 Mins in and i had to turn "Power" off....im in da dark baby !

That looks like some pile of shite the wife would watch, I think "no show honda" recommended it, if so, redeem yourself dude.
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

That looks like some pile of shite the wife would watch, I think "no show honda" recommended it, if so, redeem yourself dude.
          Hey!! The dude put us all onto Narcos, give the man a bit of respect.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
            Heres the 33/1 screenshot 'both teams to score'. Not sure if I'm missing something obvious.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showp...&postcount=777
            That's just weird. Here's the odds

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
              Ill give him the BBV first, but as for respect...slap across the chops for that Power shite, Pablo style
              This too shall pass.

Comment

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showp...&postcount=777
                In running?

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                  In running?
                  Makes a lot more sense

Comment

Ill give him the BBV first, but as for respect...slap across the chops for that Power shite, Pablo style
                    I believe I brought you all Mr Robot too. Ah I said it won't win any awards, it's a grand easy watch imo wouldn't require a use of the brain.

And you can't talk with the shite you put up and class as "comedy". M8.

Pal.
                    airport, lol

Comment

Comedy ?

Come back to me when u are up to date with Season 5 of 2 Broke Girls, oh how i was laughed at....some would say mocked...

Acquaintance.
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

You haven't even got to the part of Power with 50 cent in it yet, how can you judge.

Any other good shows to watch that aren't American comedies, because America forgot what funny is years ago?
                        Last edited by eamonhonda; 07-09-15, 23:01.
                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                          You haven't even got to the part of Power with 50 cent in it yet, how can you judge.

Any other good shows to watch that aren't American comedies, because America forgot what funny is years ago.
                          What we need is a comedy with subtitles.

As for a current good show, i watched maybe 5 of Cordon, didnt drag me back. Watched the first 3 of 1864, again, didnt grab me, gave up on The Strain 2 weeks ago, they are only taking the piss at this stage, feck all i look forward to weekly these days, fear the walking dead somewhat, appreciated the character development but then heard its only 6 episodes.

Next month, AHS is back, the evil dead show, which looks class.

Rick and Morty ?
                          Brickleberry ?
                          Another Period, which is my current show.
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Will look into some of them cheers
                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                              First game of the year went well against my old club. We won 1-0. My brother got sent off for them and I played 90 minutes. Great start to the season.
                              How you never got sent off also is a mystery!! Ref asked me after the game was he too easy on you! Good win though. Well done, you played well.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                Will look into some of them cheers
                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Same dude from the film.
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Planned on being asleep, but this Murray-Anderson game is a cracker. Murray serving 5-6 down in 4th to save the match.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                    Finkel - Why haven't you posted lately? I know you lurk but no posts.
                                    He sent me this on Facebook the other day. IPB needs more Finks.

Comment

You should do a 'this week in BBV history' section every Sunday like in the newspapers.
                                      Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                      Reeling in the BBV.
                                      Consider this now a thing m8s

Comment

I may go see that dying girl movie and see if it gets me. We need a decider.
                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                          I may go see that dying girl movie and see if it gets me. We need a decider.
                                          Bring Sickpuppy

Comment

Jesus Christ. Smurphs car has to be Nct'd this morning and on the way up one of the wipers stops working. .last time the bloody clutch cylinder went and I was stuck and had to be rescued. Poxy car hates me.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                              By the Bog of Cats would not be everyone's cup of tea, and even for those whose cup of tea it is it's still not great.
                                              Yeah saw it yesterday and wasn't a huge fan. It got the most reluctant standing ovation that I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                Quick question regarding Visa contactless payment I assumed there was a limit of €15 to a transaction but paid for dinner in Barcelona the other night €75 and the waitress just pinged my card as it was done, tweeted at BOI but kept getting "Hi, Visa has set a limit of €15, any transaction which exceeds this amount should be processed by Chip and PIN. Thanks ^SL" when trying to inquire why/how? Anybody have similar?
                                                Magnetic swipe, quite common before contactless as well. You don't always need your pin, she probably just did it fast and you wouldn't really notice.

Googled those wallets, see they're around €50.

Given the statistical unlikelihood of you actually getting done once for €15, nevermind numerous times, it seems the wallet itself is the scam.

Plus, they look stupid.
                                                Also why I would avoid the tv licence, I'm sure I could have paid the fine multiple times by now with all the non paid fees

Comment

Caught Me and Earl and the dieing girl yesterday, despite a bit of an aversion to the annoyingly self deprecating lead character it's still pretty sad in a surprising non contrived way you'd think a film with that title would be.
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                    How old are you..? This happened me quite suddenly at 25. I soldiered on til 27 or 28 but then more or less gave up drinking. (Slightly ironically I'm drinking right now but just one day is over beer)
                                                    Almost 29 now. It's definitely after coming on strong in the last year or two, but it's even ramped up again the last few months.

I went out Friday night with my mate. We had three beers in O'Donoghues and maybe three vodka+sparkling water. Went to a club after that and had I would say three shots and another three or four vodkas.

Now, admittedly, that's like 17 units spread from about 10pm to 4am, but it's an amount I would have been grand after not so long ago.

As it was I had to drag myself out of bed at 3.30pm on Saturday to get to Croke Park, and despite eating reasonably and sleeping a lot from then on I was still in absolute bits yesterday morning, and still tired today.

Very much have passed the point now where I dread/suffer from hangovers more than I anticipate/enjoy nights out.

Comment

Things are hotting up a bit here... Out at the gate waiting for a truck to arrive and the strikers are in a stand off with police and security.
                                                      All seemed reasonable but hotel complain that they are blocking the road. Big Boer running security says to me to keep back that the police are about to take action... Then he says something into his walkie take and right on cue the police fire three shots of I presume rubber bullets and one of gas. Strikers that weren't hit run for the hills their colleagues who were are picked up handcuffed and thrown in the jeep. Road was open 3 minutes later

Videos to follow.
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                        Things are hotting up a bit here... Out at the gate waiting for a truck to arrive and the strikers are in a stand off with police and security.
                                                        All seemed reasonable but hotel complain that they are blocking the road. Big Boer running security says to me to keep back that the police are about to take action... Then he says something into his walkie take and right on cue the police fire three shots of I presume rubber bullets and one of gas. Strikers that weren't hit run for the hills their colleagues who were are picked up handcuffed and thrown in the jeep. Road was open 3 minutes later

Videos to follow.
                                                        Get on periscope with that sort of thing.

Comment

Sounds like epic bants, videos gonna be good.
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Police disperse strikers outside Birchwood hotel Tuesday 8th September 2015

Comment

You say pinged, What do you mean by that?

Was the transaction processed? I mean is the charge showing up on your recent transactions?

Unless there is some special limit for your card its impossible to do a contactless transaction for more than the lowest limit setfor it. AFAIK no Bank have a limit >€50

If the chaqrge has gone through its probable that the transaction was done by magnetic swipe, that shouldn't be a worry for you. Its unusual that there would be non chip transactions processed by a spanish bank but if they do its their problem not yours.
                                                              Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                              Magnetic swipe, quite common before contactless as well. You don't always need your pin, she probably just did it fast and you wouldn't really notice.

Also why I would avoid the tv licence, I'm sure I could have paid the fine multiple times by now with all the non paid fees
                                                              You could be right but I didn't have to put in my pin/sign for it so my thought it was done by contactless as it was just so quick but I'm (kinda) sure it was contactless.

Your phone can't record HD?
                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

A bit tame i expected something out of zulu.

Comment

Yo DP any progress on your OnePlus Two mine still says processing, €20 shipping fee is a bit of a pox what's the shipping duration 5-10 business days?
                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Could anyone recommend a good book I could read on a beginners guide to trading shares please? Or would I be better off just going to a broker and saving myself the hassle?

Comment

The Naked trader is a good simple one.
                                                                      Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Videos to follow.
                                                                        What hotel are you in sp?
                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Anybody been to The Wolf of Wall St one day seminar thingy?

Is it a crock of shit of is it decent?

An being pushed into gong to it in the RDS this Saturday.

Comment

Thinking of getting a Nespresso machine, probably this one as it looks the coolest, any reason to pick something different?

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

I'm just impressed that in country that's irate about bankers not getting jailed that there's enough people to sell that out twice.
                                                                              Last edited by Denny Crane; 08-09-15, 13:06.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                Yo DP any progress on your OnePlus Two mine still says processing, €20 shipping fee is a bit of a pox what's the shipping duration 5-10 business days?
                                                                                yeah still processing.
                                                                                I wasnt too happy with the delivery fee but it's a company expense at the end of the day
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

£17.50 for 80 cups of tea?!

Craft Tea

Comment

nespresso coffee >>>>>>>> tassimo coffee

Comment

Anyone after a gaf?

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

Never been but shoe-horned into going. Bring a pen and a warm jacket if you're going.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                          What hotel are you in sp?
                                                                                          it's called birchwood conference centre. It's a shithole that's in examinarship because it's a shithole.

This event was run in raddison sandton the last few years.
                                                                                          Place looks good on the website and conference facilities are ok but it's a serious downgrade IMO.

That clip is a cap from whatsapp I'll post a hd later but I had it on zoom do its also a bit shit

Comment

haha wolf of wall street seminar, roped in me fanny, either you want to go or too afraid to admit you are a gullible idiot, only exception to this rule if your work is paying for this shitshow and paying your days wages

you see the prices of this shit,

looks like the ad from one of those torrent sites

"for just 499dollars you can suck my balls"

Comment

...
                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                Some ambitious reserves.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                  Some ambitious reserves.
                                                                                                  plenty of places (not dublin) going for sub €50k

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                    Big thing is you can get Nespresso compatible capsules everywhere for much cheaper than brand Nespresso (Lidl, SuperValu, Amazon)
                                                                                                    Are they as nice though? didn't think they were bur possibly just in my head
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

are there pics of the inside of these properties

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                        are there pics of the inside of these properties
                                                                                                        Not in many of them, I imagine there's a few like this...

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                                                          haha wolf of wall street seminar, roped in me fanny, either you want to go or too afraid to admit you are a gullible idiot, only exception to this rule if your work is paying for this shitshow and paying your days wages

you see the prices of this shit,

looks like the ad from one of those torrent sites

"for just 499dollars you can suck my balls"
                                                                                                          OK Poprock, Sell me this pen
                                                                                                          I was told my ticket cost €30??
                                                                                                          Was there an earlybird special as I can't imagine my mate paying €499 per ticket. He's even making me buy lunch he's that tight.

Comment

My stamps end next month. Received this Email this morn, maybe time to go back to what I enjoyed doing

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                              My stamps end next month. Received this Email this morn, maybe time to go back to what I enjoyed doing

DO IT!!

Comment

Ireland U21 off to a great start here, 1-0 after 13 mins
                                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Aer lingus are great man, €150 in fees at the airport, emailed them nagging them over it, sending me a cheque.

Comment

Third of properties unsold so far at €60m RDS auction

A one bed flat in Rialto went for €90k

€120k for one of those wee cottages not terrible either

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                                                                                                      DO IT!!
                                                                                                                      I would imagine I will get at as the chap that is leaving ( going to call centre) was someone I had initially trained in and recommended for that job . Its the hours that are bothering me. Sunday work is going to be very difficult for me as is 9pm finishes. Child minding problems . If I get the call I am just going to have be honest straight up and say I can manage one maybe 2 sundays per month.
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Got the chance to photograph the Irish training session this morning

SPOILER
                                                                                                                        The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X