This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
    After being in traffic for 15 mins and parking a down the back of the industrial estate I'm now in the queue of hundreds outside the Arnotts warehouse sale. Madness! Better be 65" tvs for 500 euro or something inside! Will uplate.
    I was in and out by about 10 past, Q just exploded after I got there. Bedding was really good 70%+ off. Was on my own, getting a taxi and quit once my arms were full so didn't get look at much else.

Thanks for the tip Silver Tiger/Lurker

Comment

What did you get Denny?

Comment

A king goose down duvet (a two season 4.5+9), cover, dunlopillo pillows, two bed sets, quilted topper, wine glasses, towels. All good stuff for ~€280

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
          You won't be able to keep up with it. It'll be everywhere if last week was anything to go by.

What part of the ground are you in?
          No idea. Awaiting arrival of the Mayo contingent.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

anyone on windows 10 yet?

have mine ready to install but just thought i'd ask around first.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
              Where should I be focussing my attention for best value off the ball shenanigans?
              Just shout for fuck sake ref every time he blows up and you'll be grand.

Comment

Dublin Supremacy.
                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

i am, upgrae went super smooth, but read a guide to disabling all the data reporting things.

also, if you dual boot it will destroy your partitions.

Upgrade weas extremely easy and works really well. windows 7+ with very little of the 8 shite.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                    Do Kildare have a team?
                    GFYK
                    Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                    At a hearing on 4 September at the Regency Hotel Airport in Dublin, a DRA Panel chaired by former Supreme Court judge Hugh O'Flaherty (with solicitors David Nohilly and Brian Rennick) upheld a claim by Diarmuid Connolly ...
                    LOL just LOL
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Enjoying the outrage from rural folk tbh.
                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                        Enjoying the outrage from rural folk tbh.
                        Doubt its just rural folk anyone with a sense of justice.
                        Connolly fractured a mans eye socket in a totally unprovoked assault in Mac gowans couple of years ago.
                        He is a thug pure and simple id expect nothing less from the gaa letting him back is a joke.

Comment

Tebow's back. What a glorious time to be alive.

Comment

Hi guys have a ticket for 120 mega stack deep ante tommorow in Clayton starts at 2 o clcok.
                            Going to Croke park cant make it 90 euro its your boyles stars full titl transfer.

Comment

Ireland's Call. An entreaty to the opposition as always, but a particularly awful effort at it there.
                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

That'll be Bowe dropped.

Comment

Comment

Hmm, getting bashed in the first 15. This could get ugly unless the flow of the game significantly changes.

Comment

That'll be Bowe dropped.
                                      And Zebo. Feckin' show pony.

Comment

Hmm, getting bashed in the first 15. This could get ugly unless the flow of the game significantly changes.
                                        We'll ship 50+ here. Not that it matters much.

Comment

I'm waiting for the SP1 to get rid of the early bugs
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

We'll ship 50+ here. Not that it matters much.
                                            I don't think it matters personally because the Wales loss in the Six Nations was indicative of what will happen us in the WC, probably against France. Last week confirmed it: get in the face of this Irish team with an upfront defense and you win.

I anticipate that the Cardiff QF I'll be attending with Ireland in it will involve New Zealand and that will be that, with us unfortunately lumped with a failed Schmidt, his Ireland race run, on a long term contract.

That said, a pasting here might wake up the general Irish supporter to the coming realities, as I feel the level of expectation is unreasonably high. That could be a good thing really.

Comment

Ford is good to watch, hopefully England stick with him.

Comment

Too easy.

Comment

I anticipate that the Cardiff QF I'll be attending with Ireland in it will involve New Zealand and that will be that, with us unfortunately lumped with a failed Schmidt, his Ireland race run, on a long term contract. .
                                                  Two Six Nations titles in two years is an unusual definition of failure. I wouldn't mind a few more years of failure like that.

Comment

Two Six Nations titles in two years is an unusual definition of failure. I wouldn't mind a few more years of failure like that.
                                                    Indeed, but you and others defined a Grand Slam and World Cup QF as failure, so I'm just trying to catch up.

Forward pass, that keeps us in this one anyway.

Comment

a failed Schmidt, his Ireland race run, on a long term contract.
                                                      What colour is the sky in your world

Comment

Very brave TMO telling Nigel to be patient

Comment

This is very hard to watch. Have they all been destroying themselves in the gym all week?

Comment

Playing like the Ireland of the 90's.

Comment

Dave Kearney putting down a marker here tbf

Comment

Lol, Lloyd you are such a hipster sometimes.

Comment

We've been a big ole bag of meh.

England's lineout has been incredibly impressive. Their defensive line speed is excellent too.

We should be further behind tbh, I don't think TMO should call marginal forward passes

Comment

Arnotts warehouse sale:

Smart TV 42" 499, 55" 900-1000, 65" with 4k definition and fancy sound system 2k. All LG or Panasonic I think. All sold out by 10.45 Inc demo models.

DeLonghi kettle €20 and matching toaster €20. Had Morphy Richards ones for slightly less.

Loads of curtains, towels and bed covers but didn't look great. Prob good quality but not to my taste anyway. Lots of chairs, sofas and matresses but a real pick'n'mix.

Absolutely everyone in the place was after duvets and sheets. Got a kingsize duvet for €70 down from €229 apparently and sheets (fitted, flat and pillowcases) for €20-25. Also got 5 pan set inc frying pan for €150 down from €420 or so. Dont remeber brands of pans or bed stuff but missus seemed impressed. Picked up Philips wireless headphones when queuing to pay for €25.

Worth it overall but mad crowd and you'd need two people if getting any decent amount of stuff. No trolleys there and it's all bulky boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                      We've been a big ole bag of meh.

England's lineout has been incredibly impressive. Their defensive line speed is excellent too.

We should be further behind tbh, I don't think TMO should call marginal forward passes
                                                                      Bollix. Clearly forward and it would be a joke to let it stand. As for Romain Poite not calling it. Lol.

Dave Kearney doing very well. Zebo and Toner playing themselves off the team. The forwards need a serious kick up the arse.
                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                        Bollix. Clearly forward and it would be a joke to let it stand. As for Romain Poite not calling it. Lol.

Dave Kearney doing very well. Zebo and Toner playing themselves off the team. The forwards need a serious kick up the arse.
                                                                        Ah if it was clearly forward he wouldn't have watched it 30 times!

Comment

The first angle was crystal clear. Watching from behind the try line etc was a nonsense but that's the joy of having all the Sky cameras I guess.
                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Schmidt is some man for a half time talk.

Comment

R
                                                                              Shockingly forward. Tmo sounded Dutch or German, so clearly not a straightforward decision for him.

Comment

Would have given very long odds on Dave Kearney having a better game than Bowe but it's unquestionable at this stage.

Comment

Anyone know the score in the intermediate camogie final, kildare v waterford earlier at 2pm.
                                                                                  Some fucking internet blackout, nothing on the camogie website or twitter, useless cunts.
                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Furlong on at Full Back

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                      Anyone know the score in the intermediate camogie final, kildare v waterford earlier at 2pm.
                                                                                      Some fucking internet blackout, nothing on the camogie website or twitter, useless cunts.
                                                                                      That's because nobody gives a fuck about it m8
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                        The one on next Sunday?

No, not yet ...

Comment

LOL it was farther forward than it was long. It was bad enough that Nigel didn't cop it but it was shocking from Poite

Comment

R

Shockingly forward. Tmo sounded Dutch or German, so clearly not a straightforward decision for him.
                                                                                            Sith Ifrikan

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                              Sith Ifrikan
                                                                                              Dutch or German then.

Comment

COYBIB.....
                                                                                                ME NERVES

Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Poor performance and result. Can only hope it's part of a plan to have us peaked for France.

Anyway, come on Dublin!!

Comment

Up Mayo
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Regardless of rights or wrong Connolly playing really spices it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                        LOL it was farther forward than it was long. It was bad enough that Nigel didn't cop it but it was shocking from Poite
                                                                                                        Ive always suspected that TMO ref's troll the ref. Like they have only been woken up to do a task is how they react. Then they overplay the audio breakdown. They answer a direction like they are busy triple handed doing other things and now they have to do something for the ref. Its your only job you dumb prat give me the answer right now.
                                                                                                        I think the on pitch ref shows patience just to so hes seen as keeping in control.

Comment

Two face clutching dives from dubs already.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                            Two face clutching dives from dubs already.
                                                                                                            F*CK OFF TBF
                                                                                                            Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Mayo's making this look like a game where skill counts for something.

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                                                                                F*CK OFF TBF
                                                                                                                But its true

LMAO at them giving ten yards every free... for being utter scumbags who can't keep their mouths shut.

WP Ref

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                                                                                  F*CK OFF TBF
                                                                                                                  At least this ref is blowing up the mouthy pricks this week.

Comment

You not at the game smurph?. Are these fair weather punters like Raoul Duke III taking up the ticket quotient?

Comment

Its good stuff from both sides TBF

Comment

sad, bitter little men.

Comment

aidan O'connor dives for their first free and all the Philly McMahon haters are silent.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X