After being in traffic for 15 mins and parking a down the back of the industrial estate I'm now in the queue of hundreds outside the Arnotts warehouse sale. Madness! Better be 65" tvs for 500 euro or something inside! Will uplate.
    I was in and out by about 10 past, Q just exploded after I got there. Bedding was really good 70%+ off. Was on my own, getting a taxi and quit once my arms were full so didn't get look at much else.

Thanks for the tip Silver Tiger/Lurker

What did you get Denny?

A king goose down duvet (a two season 4.5+9), cover, dunlopillo pillows, two bed sets, quilted topper, wine glasses, towels. All good stuff for ~€280

You won't be able to keep up with it. It'll be everywhere if last week was anything to go by.

What part of the ground are you in?
          No idea. Awaiting arrival of the Mayo contingent.

anyone on windows 10 yet?

have mine ready to install but just thought i'd ask around first.

Where should I be focussing my attention for best value off the ball shenanigans?
              Just shout for fuck sake ref every time he blows up and you'll be grand.

Dublin Supremacy.

i am, upgrae went super smooth, but read a guide to disabling all the data reporting things.

also, if you dual boot it will destroy your partitions.

Upgrade weas extremely easy and works really well. windows 7+ with very little of the 8 shite.

Do Kildare have a team?
                    GFYK
                    At a hearing on 4 September at the Regency Hotel Airport in Dublin, a DRA Panel chaired by former Supreme Court judge Hugh O'Flaherty (with solicitors David Nohilly and Brian Rennick) upheld a claim by Diarmuid Connolly ...
                    LOL just LOL

Enjoying the outrage from rural folk tbh.

Doubt its just rural folk anyone with a sense of justice.
                        Connolly fractured a mans eye socket in a totally unprovoked assault in Mac gowans couple of years ago.
                        He is a thug pure and simple id expect nothing less from the gaa letting him back is a joke.

Tebow's back. What a glorious time to be alive.

Hi guys have a ticket for 120 mega stack deep ante tommorow in Clayton starts at 2 o clcok.
                            Going to Croke park cant make it 90 euro its your boyles stars full titl transfer.

Ireland's Call. An entreaty to the opposition as always, but a particularly awful effort at it there.

That'll be Bowe dropped.

Hmm, getting bashed in the first 15. This could get ugly unless the flow of the game significantly changes.

That'll be Bowe dropped.
                                      And Zebo. Feckin' show pony.

Hmm, getting bashed in the first 15. This could get ugly unless the flow of the game significantly changes.
                                        We'll ship 50+ here. Not that it matters much.

I'm waiting for the SP1 to get rid of the early bugs

We'll ship 50+ here. Not that it matters much.
                                            I don't think it matters personally because the Wales loss in the Six Nations was indicative of what will happen us in the WC, probably against France. Last week confirmed it: get in the face of this Irish team with an upfront defense and you win.

I anticipate that the Cardiff QF I'll be attending with Ireland in it will involve New Zealand and that will be that, with us unfortunately lumped with a failed Schmidt, his Ireland race run, on a long term contract.

That said, a pasting here might wake up the general Irish supporter to the coming realities, as I feel the level of expectation is unreasonably high. That could be a good thing really.

Ford is good to watch, hopefully England stick with him.

Too easy.

I anticipate that the Cardiff QF I'll be attending with Ireland in it will involve New Zealand and that will be that, with us unfortunately lumped with a failed Schmidt, his Ireland race run, on a long term contract. .
                                                  Two Six Nations titles in two years is an unusual definition of failure. I wouldn't mind a few more years of failure like that.

Indeed, but you and others defined a Grand Slam and World Cup QF as failure, so I'm just trying to catch up.

Forward pass, that keeps us in this one anyway.

a failed Schmidt, his Ireland race run, on a long term contract.
                                                      What colour is the sky in your world

Very brave TMO telling Nigel to be patient

This is very hard to watch. Have they all been destroying themselves in the gym all week?

Playing like the Ireland of the 90's.

Dave Kearney putting down a marker here tbf

Lol, Lloyd you are such a hipster sometimes.

We've been a big ole bag of meh.

England's lineout has been incredibly impressive. Their defensive line speed is excellent too.

We should be further behind tbh, I don't think TMO should call marginal forward passes

Arnotts warehouse sale:

Smart TV 42" 499, 55" 900-1000, 65" with 4k definition and fancy sound system 2k. All LG or Panasonic I think. All sold out by 10.45 Inc demo models.

DeLonghi kettle €20 and matching toaster €20. Had Morphy Richards ones for slightly less.

Loads of curtains, towels and bed covers but didn't look great. Prob good quality but not to my taste anyway. Lots of chairs, sofas and matresses but a real pick'n'mix.

Absolutely everyone in the place was after duvets and sheets. Got a kingsize duvet for €70 down from €229 apparently and sheets (fitted, flat and pillowcases) for €20-25. Also got 5 pan set inc frying pan for €150 down from €420 or so. Dont remeber brands of pans or bed stuff but missus seemed impressed. Picked up Philips wireless headphones when queuing to pay for €25.

Worth it overall but mad crowd and you'd need two people if getting any decent amount of stuff. No trolleys there and it's all bulky boxes.

We've been a big ole bag of meh.

England's lineout has been incredibly impressive. Their defensive line speed is excellent too.

We should be further behind tbh, I don't think TMO should call marginal forward passes
                                                                      Bollix. Clearly forward and it would be a joke to let it stand. As for Romain Poite not calling it. Lol.

Dave Kearney doing very well. Zebo and Toner playing themselves off the team. The forwards need a serious kick up the arse.

Bollix. Clearly forward and it would be a joke to let it stand. As for Romain Poite not calling it. Lol.

Dave Kearney doing very well. Zebo and Toner playing themselves off the team. The forwards need a serious kick up the arse.
                                                                        Ah if it was clearly forward he wouldn't have watched it 30 times!

The first angle was crystal clear. Watching from behind the try line etc was a nonsense but that's the joy of having all the Sky cameras I guess.

Schmidt is some man for a half time talk.

R
                                                                              Shockingly forward. Tmo sounded Dutch or German, so clearly not a straightforward decision for him.

Would have given very long odds on Dave Kearney having a better game than Bowe but it's unquestionable at this stage.

Anyone know the score in the intermediate camogie final, kildare v waterford earlier at 2pm.
                                                                                  Some fucking internet blackout, nothing on the camogie website or twitter, useless cunts.

Furlong on at Full Back

Anyone know the score in the intermediate camogie final, kildare v waterford earlier at 2pm.
                                                                                      Some fucking internet blackout, nothing on the camogie website or twitter, useless cunts.
                                                                                      That's because nobody gives a fuck about it m8

The one on next Sunday?

No, not yet ...

LOL it was farther forward than it was long. It was bad enough that Nigel didn't cop it but it was shocking from Poite

R

Shockingly forward. Tmo sounded Dutch or German, so clearly not a straightforward decision for him.
                                                                                            Sith Ifrikan

Dutch or German then.

COYBIB.....
                                                                                                ME NERVES

Poor performance and result. Can only hope it's part of a plan to have us peaked for France.

Anyway, come on Dublin!!

Up Mayo

Regardless of rights or wrong Connolly playing really spices it up.

LOL it was farther forward than it was long. It was bad enough that Nigel didn't cop it but it was shocking from Poite
                                                                                                        Ive always suspected that TMO ref's troll the ref. Like they have only been woken up to do a task is how they react. Then they overplay the audio breakdown. They answer a direction like they are busy triple handed doing other things and now they have to do something for the ref. Its your only job you dumb prat give me the answer right now.
                                                                                                        I think the on pitch ref shows patience just to so hes seen as keeping in control.

Two face clutching dives from dubs already.

F*CK OFF TBF

Mayo's making this look like a game where skill counts for something.

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                                                                                F*CK OFF TBF
                                                                                                                But its true

LMAO at them giving ten yards every free... for being utter scumbags who can't keep their mouths shut.

WP Ref

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                                                                                  F*CK OFF TBF
                                                                                                                  At least this ref is blowing up the mouthy pricks this week.

You not at the game smurph?. Are these fair weather punters like Raoul Duke III taking up the ticket quotient?

Its good stuff from both sides TBF

sad, bitter little men.

aidan O'connor dives for their first free and all the Philly McMahon haters are silent.