Last gameday could be epic now, could conceivably go to Poland with chances of auto qualification, playoffs and being eliminated in the one night.
    Remind me how the qualification works? Top 2 qualify outright and 3rd go to playoffs?

Yeah the best 3rd place team from the 9 groups also qualifies automatically(unlikely to be our group).

Personally hope Germany win tonight, would prefer to face them if they'd already qualified then needing a result. Obv huge dogs against them in either case but slightly less so in the former. Scotland v Poland prob the most interesting tie left in the group, that will have a massive baring on what we need to do come the 11th of October.

installed cyberghost

got myself a connecting in dublin

cant get the rte website to show the game

what me do wrong?

If we finish level with Scotland, does it come down to h2h or goal difference?

Lads I just slipped in after work to see "Me and Earl and the Dying Girl". It got to a point and I welled up a little. Then I cried at the next little bit and I was thinking this is pretty embarrassing and then...fuck me rivers at the very end. Had to wait out the credits to compose myself.

Now I've had a rough week and am a little delicate but ye are all warned. Avoid if you are even mildly of the persuasion to get emotionally involved in a film.

NRL player Jarryd Hayne in 3rd game in NFL makes cornerback look like a highschool player.

Gibraltar total football, keeper has kicked it out short twice. Know your limitations lads.

installed cyberghost

got myself a connecting in dublin

cant get the rte website to show the game

what me do wrong?
                  Probably killed your speed and not strong enough. Run a speedtest.

I just came on here to have a moan about Christie getting skinned a few times and he bangs in and superb goal!

He should still be doing better defensively against such poor opposition.

KEANOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ireland's greatest sportsman....

Super finish for his first

Got a magnum of Brooklyn larger Hand and seal for the wedding and cracked it open tonight.
                            Jesus, it's like drinking smithicks and bourbon

Jax seats should be spring loaded and always up. You'd need to pull it down to sit on it, then it would rise back up after you got off. There would never be any piss on the seat with such a system.

Dice, invent that shit.
                              They should be like bins where you stand on the pedal and the lid pops up, take a piss, foot off pedal and lid come down. Piss free too!
                              Maybe a toilet seat with a webcam. You pull your dick out of your pants and the system recognises the need to lift the seat.
                              Instead of looking for an engineering solution, have any of you considered womaning the fuck up and sitting down for a piss?

I vaguely remember it being a thing with a group sharing the same jax, more than 20 years ago. A vote was taken, and men sat down for a piss afterwards.

I sit down for a piss when I'm too hungover to stand.

I would never sit otherwise.

Is it because you're worried the seat will be covered with piss from the last messy fucker to use it, or just because you can?

In the middle of the night and I don't want to wake up enough to aim I sit to piss as well.

Nah.

I've often gone for a late night post gym and associated water intake piss and sat down.

I've also often fell asleep mid piss.

In the middle of the night and I don't want to wake up enough to aim I sit to piss as well.
                                        Curb Your Enthusiasm - 4x04 - The Weatherman Marty: Why do you pee sitting down?Larry: Many reasons.Marty: Do you crap standing up?

Sitting down to piss in the middle of the night ?

Women and men with prostate issues.
                                          Edit/
                                          I see now thats an oxyoffely.
                                          Last edited by oleras; 04-09-15, 21:45.

Hard to sit down with a pisshorn imo.

This is my go to move

Didn't realise there was a new Louis CK stand up....

Lads I just slipped in after work to see "Me and Earl and the Dying Girl". It got to a point and I welled up a little. Then I cried at the next little bit and I was thinking this is pretty embarrassing and then...fuck me rivers at the very end. Had to wait out the credits to compose myself.

Now I've had a rough week and am a little delicate but ye are all warned. Avoid if you are even mildly of the persuasion to get emotionally involved in a film.
                                                  Tears myself at By the Bog of Cats in The Abbey tonight. Although it is based on Medea so, those of you who know will know.

I have never rofied anyone but putting your phone to sleep with that 2 finger pull down seems like it is....gnite....

Anyone stuck for a good TV show, Power isn't gonna win any awards but is a great watch all the same. Moves nicely

This is great:

This tribute was recorded on April 28th, 1984, right before the reunited Clancy Brothers & Tommy Makem embarked on their reunion tours in 1984 and 1985.

& I'm not really into Irish music!

Really want Sickpuppy to summarise last 2 pages.

m8

Just called 'Power'? This one about a socialite turned drug dealer?
                                                                    Yeah, pretty fucking good!! Watched the first series in 3 days

Zombieland is such a brilliant movie.

GAA are a joke. Disgraceful decision to overturn connollys ban.

Sure we need Dublin winning All Irelands for the good of the game . Its a complete joke, albeit not the only one recently. I honestly thought they would take a stance on this one and uphold the ban but it seems Costello has more power than we imagine. anyway should spice up the game even more. I'd love to have a microphone on keegan and Connolly when they go to 'shake hands'

Busy day. Up since 7 making a carbonade to feed 15 hurling/football fans.

In return I've been given a ticket to the match today. Is there anything particular I should be shouting? 'Jolly good shot old chap' I assume.

even without context this is gold!!!

In return I've been given a ticket to the match today. Is there anything particular I should be shouting? 'Jolly good shot old chap' I assume.
                                                                                " Come on you boys in blue " obviously.

Sure we need Dublin winning All Irelands for the good of the game . Its a complete joke, albeit not the only one recently. I honestly thought they would take a stance on this one and uphold the ban but it seems Costello has more power than we imagine. anyway should spice up the game even more. I'd love to have a microphone on keegan and Connolly when they go to 'shake hands'

The ref for today might as well just stay in his dressing room,he's not needed.
                                                                                    Should probably just do away with cards altogether next year

With all the recent chat about lifting the seat, or peeing while sitting down, I said that I'd let you know about a condition that my son sometimes suffers from. It's called Micturition Syncope. ...https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micturition_syncope

Basically the act of urinating causes a vegus nerve reaction which makes you pass out for a few seconds. While there is no real danger from the condition itself and there is also no real treatment, the damage is done when you split your head open on the toilet bowl or on the floor. It can also happen after a big feed of drink, so beware if you are falling out of the bed after a session, have a seat on the loo and possibly save yourself an injury.

It hasn't occurred in a long time now, and he doesn't really drink either, so that probably helps. He did split himself open quite badly the last time it happened, so he is much more aware of the condition now and if he's going out with mates, they know about the condition and one of them will always watch out for him.

'Handbal' often and loudly.

It's a terrible decision but it's consistent with a series of bad decisions they've made recently.

Mayo had Kevin Keane available for the first game after a similar incident.

Just to be clear I don't think either of them should have been cleared to play. But since Connolly is I'm delighted

In just over three hours, I'll be the celebrant/Master of ceremonies at a baby naming ceremony. My best mate & his missus had their first kid a while back and they are not religious and didn't want a Christening but still wanted to mark the occasion. Rather than get a humanist in, they asked me.

Am super chuffed and proud to be doing it but also a bit nervous as there will be about 50 friends and family there

#Pray for Father Lao Lao

The ref for today might as well just stay in his dressing room,he's not needed.
                                                                                              Should probably just do away with cards altogether next year
                                                                                              Where was all this outrage when Kevin Keane had his rescinded ? Personally I dont think red cards for throwing a punch should ever be turned over but the GAA set a precedent with Keane. It is just the fact that it is Connolly and Dublin that has the 31 county army up in arms.

I would hope Connolly takes a leaf out of O'Sheas book and realises how much more frustrating it is for defenders when no matter what they do you just get up and smile. Hard to teach an old nut job new tricks though.

Glad to see my close neighbour and the man who literally put a roof over my head reffing today. . I was talking to him during the week and he is looking forward to it. Always thought he was a better roofer than ref though.

Cillian O' Connor to be first point scorer at 3/1 looks tasty. Dublin usually lose the throw in and the dirty feckers will drag someone down.

Hopefully there will be plenty of talk for the right reasons after the match today.

Olé, olé, olé, ole

Traditional Irish song right there.

LOL @ the GAA
                                                                                                  And dubs dragging themelves as low as the scumbag.

After being in traffic for 15 mins and parking a down the back of the industrial estate I'm now in the queue of hundreds outside the Arnotts warehouse sale. Madness! Better be 65" tvs for 500 euro or something inside! Will uplate.

Some power there Lao Lao. 'By the power vested in me by the flying spaghetti monster, I name this Mo Kool D'.

In other news, Narcos may be influencing my consumer choices: just picked up 'Colombian Supremo' coffee beans.

LOL @ the GAA
                                                                                                        And dubs dragging themelves as low as the scumbag.
                                                                                                        Do Kildare have a team?

In other news, Narcos may be influencing my consumer choices: just picked up 'Colombian Supremo' coffee beans.
                                                                                                          Watched the first episode the other night. It got better as it went on, but it's been put on hold now while we get through "Orange is the new black ".
                                                                                                          Damn you Netflix. ....too much to watch.

At a hearing on 4 September at the Regency Hotel Airport in Dublin, a DRA Panel chaired by former Supreme Court judge Hugh O'Flaherty (with solicitors David Nohilly and Brian Rennick) upheld a claim by Diarmuid Connolly against a one match ban arising out of an infraction during the drawn Mayo v Dublin All-Ireland semi final of Sunday, August 30.
                                                                                                            The Panel's decision related to lack of fair procedure afforded to Mr. Connolly at an early stage in the GAA's internal disciplinary process which unfairly hindered the preparations for, and presentation of, his defence. Mr Connolly was thus free to play in the replay of the above match on 5 September.
                                                                                                            This statement is for informational purposes only. A full, written award reflective of the hearing as a whole, will be issued by the above DRA Panel within two weeks and will be published on sportsdra.ie.

As Enda himself would say , When a former supreme court judge issues findings.....
                                                                                                            Last edited by horatio1; 05-09-15, 10:05.

Ridiculous decision. Hopefully he'll get sent off again today.

And then back on for extra time for the lols.

Where should I be focussing my attention for best value off the ball shenanigans?

You won't be able to keep up with it. It'll be everywhere if last week was anything to go by.

What part of the ground are you in?

Coppers

Anyone stuck for a good TV show, Power isn't gonna win any awards but is a great watch all the same. Moves nicely
                                                                                                                        Lol thought u were on about this

If we finish level with Scotland, does it come down to h2h or goal difference?
                                                                                                                          Could defo end up working through this list come the end of the group

If two or more teams are equal on points on completion of the group matches, the following tie-breaking criteria are applied:
                                                                                                                          • Higher number of points obtained in the matches played among the teams in question;
                                                                                                                          • Superior goal difference resulting from the matches played among the teams in question;
                                                                                                                          • Higher number of goals scored in the matches played among the teams in question;
                                                                                                                          • Higher number of goals scored away from home in the matches played among the teams in question;
                                                                                                                          • If, after having applied criteria 1 to 4, teams still have an equal ranking, criteria 1 to 4 are reapplied exclusively to the matches between the teams in question to determine their final rankings. If this procedure does not lead to a decision, criteria 6 to 10 apply;
                                                                                                                          • Superior goal difference in all group matches;
                                                                                                                          • Higher number of goals scored in all group matches;
                                                                                                                          • Higher number of away goals scored in all group matches;
                                                                                                                          • Fair play conduct in all group matches (1 point for a single yellow card, 3 points for a red card as a consequence of two yellow cards, 3 points for a direct red card, 4 points for a yellow card followed by a direct red card);
                                                                                                                          • Position in the UEFA national team coefficient ranking system;