This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
    When I was younger I always thought it'd be cool to have a bed room, i.e. a room that was essentially a bed. There would be a sunken floor to allow the door to open, and the floor would essentially be all mattress with many duvets and pillows to allow you to sleep in various places.

That and a double decker couch were my big house design ideas when I was younger.
    Saw something similar on amazing spaces whereby there was a sunken living room - sofa's , table etc, and a big bed that came down from the ceiling on hydraulics.
    Micknail successfully implemented the triple decker couch years ago, sadly I can't find the pic. Will request it.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
      When I was younger I always thought it'd be cool to have a bed room, i.e. a room that was essentially a bed. There would be a sunken floor to allow the door to open, and the floor would essentially be all mattress with many duvets and pillows to allow you to sleep in various places.

That and a double decker couch were my big house design ideas when I was younger.
      And this

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Design classic.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          Design me a gaf m8
          I'm still waiting on an avatar. Can you include the colour green and yellow. A pic of The Sam Maguire and the number 38. Ty.

#Kerry4Sam

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
            I'm still waiting on an avatar. Can you include the colour green and yellow. A pic of The Sam Maguire and the number 38. Ty.

#Kerry4Sam
            That took way to long to draw m8

Comment

CHD new avatar is class.

Comment

Couple of bathrooms
                Kitchen
                Bedrooms
                Sitting Room
                Dining Room
                Indoor football pitch
                You won't have trouble finding that. Maybe the indoor footie.
                Need more deets mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                  Need more deets mate.
                  Like what m8 you're the pro here

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                    Need more deets mate.
                    CHD delivers. Pressure on now m8.

Comment

Like what m8 you're the pro here
                      Buy a bog standard house and stick an indoor football lean to on it m8. Don't think you are my market.

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                      CHD delivers. Pressure on now m8.
                      You gave him a proper brief.

Comment

I asked you to design a house m8 now go do it.

Comment

Brilliant show on rte 1 now. About the new army recruits. Fascinating stuff imo.

Comment

3 episodes into Narcos, some show so far!
                            airport, lol

Comment

Moving to an area where best Internet is 15mb download speed. Currently on UPC here so prob spoilt. Will 15mb be enough for decent netflix streaming, smart tv stuff and torrent downloading? All info/tips appreciated.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Where's good to get a duvet/bed linen? Arnotts/Guineys?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                        If that Arnott's bargain basement is still open they have decent stuff in there for good prices. Go in the Abbey St entrance for the closest entrance. It's been a few years since I've been in there though.

Comment

Anyone watching 'Fear the walking dead'?

I'm finding it a little slow. Albeit it's only 2 episodes in.

Comment

hi brian

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                              absolute cannon fodder for Joe Duffy tomorrow.
                                              Don't get this reference. Do you mean people will be upset about young people joining the army and getting a tough time?

Comment

Arnotts have a warehouse sale in santry this weekend. Just homewares. Very good for bed clothes etc.

Comment

I enjoyed the program but a search of #Recruits on twitter shows an overwhelming negative sentiment. Abuse and bullying with a sold helping of profanity is how the program will be discussed on Joe Duffy tomorrow.
                                                  Ah sur if it was all nicey nicey people would be giving put that they won't be prepared for missions in the places they're being sent. Can't win. I thought it was brilliant. My beat mate is in the army and my old neighbour is a corporal so nice to see what they went through.

Comment

...Breaking news that De Gea didn't sign for Madrid...

Comment

My eldest started secondary school today. Just a note for all you New/expecting dads, it genuinely flies by, try to enjoy it all because it won't be long before they think that know better than you on almost every single aspect of life!

@ Raoul Duke, the two main team sports for the extra curricular stuff are rugby and hockey. Hockey has got the nod so I need to buy a hockey stick, any size guide you'd recommend?

Comment

Dobby just bbv'd kerry for the 38th. This is gonna be great to watch.
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                          Until January. Or next May. Silly stuff from United. Just let him go and get a handy 20 mil or whatever. Instead of having him in the stands all season, showing potential targets how badly players get treated and getting fuck all for him next year when he is out of contract and just walks out the door.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                            Dobby just bbv'd kerry for the 38th. This is gonna be great to watch.
                                                            I just like to be prepared m8. It is inevitable they will win number 38 at some stage. Now I have a shiny new avatar for when they do. If that turns out to be this year, happy days.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                              apparently navas had signed everything so they may end up with both of them

When I play FM, I always add a second manager to take over Man U. I then sell all their best players and buy a pile of shite for insane amounts on massive wages. It's childish but fun.

It's happening in real life now
                                                              Last edited by DeadParrot; 31-08-15, 23:03.
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

AS English ‏@English_AS 18s19 seconds ago
                                                                Now we are hearing that United did send the documents on time but in a format that couldn't be opened at the LFP. Windows 95?
                                                                lol
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

If any of ye cool folks are free this Thursday at 4pm for 1-2 hours for some good proper bants let myself or riggs know . Chad is gonna come too.
                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

They have form for this.

Comment

If any of ye cool folks are free this Thursday at 4pm for 1-2 hours for some good proper bants let myself or riggs know . Chad is gonna come too.
                                                                      Huh? Where am I going?

De Gea deal will go through m8s.

Comment

4pm

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                          4pm
                                                                          Call in sick for work m8? Half day? Bants are guaranteed, mayor and minor.
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Huh? Where am I going?

De Gea deal will go through m8s.
                                                                            Of course it will. Still lol though. Louie Van Lol

Comment

Could the married lads print out the release form requests for the ipb trip away, we'll provide you with dates and deets soon.

Comment

Chad get on facebook there m8, we need you to make a form.
                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Fucking guitar wankers when they come in drunk and first thing in the morning, wtf!
                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                    Anyone watching 'Fear the walking dead'?

I'm finding it a little slow. Albeit it's only 2 episodes in.
                                                                                    Found 1st episode to be a bit meh, but really enjoyed the 2nd episode. It is building up nicely I reckon.
                                                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Biggest club in the world.

Comment

Biggest club in the world.

Comment

13K likes, 14K comments - realdonaldtrump on August 31, 2015: "This is no "act of love" as Jeb Bush said..."
                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                                            My eldest started secondary school today. Just a note for all you New/expecting dads, it genuinely flies by, try to enjoy it all because it won't be long before they think that know better than you on almost every single aspect of life!

@ Raoul Duke, the two main team sports for the extra curricular stuff are rugby and hockey. Hockey has got the nod so I need to buy a hockey stick, any size guide you'd recommend?
                                                                                            Should be up to at or just below the bottom of your hip. What school is it if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Arnotts - I splashed out c.€1,300 on SuperKing Brinkhaus dual jobby - in two halves so use one for summer and both for winter. I don't regret the spend for a minute. Absolutely phenomenal piece of kit and should last for half a lifetime. Oh and get the Bed Linen there as well. The real good stuff will cost but again its worth it.
                                                                                              Not adverse to spending €€€ (probably not that much though!) but it feels a bit like going into a second hand car showroom blindfolded, I know next to nothing about what I'm buying.

Comment

Not adverse to spending €€€ (probably not that much though!) but it feels a bit like going into a second hand car showroom blindfolded, I know next to nothing about what I'm buying.
                                                                                                Women know about these things. Bring one of them.

Comment

Arnotts - I splashed out c.€1,300 on SuperKing Brinkhaus dual jobby - in two halves so use one for summer and both for winter. I don't regret the spend for a minute. Absolutely phenomenal piece of kit and should last for half a lifetime. Oh and get the Bed Linen there as well. The real good stuff will cost but again its worth it.
                                                                                                  Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                  Take that Gab, Raoul is calling you a women

Comment

Ikea duvets are great and have a run down of the Tog system.

For sheets, go with the white company and order online 100% egyptian cotton.

Comment

That is just fucking mental! All that for a duvet?? that you cover up and sleep under. Different with a mattress but a duvet??? I am stunned

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                      Yeah take a woman, we wont spend that much on a duvet. We would spend a couple of hundred on it and get the rest of the soft furnishings for the room for that price

Comment

Well Arnotts is completely overpriced and rides the average Joe. Either you wait til there is a sale in Arnotts with stuff up to 90% off at times or get it online. Ikea stuff is what you would use if furnishing a place to rent or for something more cheap but tbh they are fine.

Could always check Arnotts and see what you like, not spend €1000 and spend a tenner on amazon, bit facetious but you get the idea.

Anybody else have a guilty secret flannelette/eldery love?
                                                                                                        Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 01-09-15, 09:23.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                          Ikea duvets are great and have a run down of the Tog system.

For sheets, go with the white company and order online 100% egyptian cotton.
                                                                                                          We bought a set of 100% Egyptian cotton sheets, pillow cases and fitted sheet and we now use the ones we got out of asda. They didn't feel that great to sleep on.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                              Nice little surprise there upon dropping the kid off to the new school; where they worked into the casual conversation that the school doesn't open on Wednesdays.
                                                                                                              35 hour week mon ami.

Comment

Anyone know of any decent data recovery services for a fried external HD?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                  Nice little surprise there upon dropping the kid off to the new school; where they worked into the casual conversation that the school doesn't open on Wednesdays.
                                                                                                                  but they open on saturdays no? usually it's half day on wednesday or half day on saturday. (worth checking anyway)

Comment

Maybe we should consider a new thread for duvets, man bags and Egyptian sheets

Comment

Do duvets seriously cost that much? Mind blown

Comment

Thread counts & Egyptian cotton, must have slipped back to 2007 somehow....

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X