This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    lol, I love people like him. I hope he's proud of that, I would be.
    I like the way the other players reacted. Clearly not a talented athlete.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

So, bit of news. We have the next IPBaby on the list.
      Honeymoons, wha?
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        Honeymoons, wha?
        Wahey, deadly news 😊 Congrats
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Honeymoons, wha?
          omg, awesome. bet she is over the moon! delighted for ye
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Honeymoons, wha?
            That is the best news ever, absolutely delighted for you both

Comment

Wow!
              Imagine that... someday decades from now some kid is going to realise that DP is their 'oul lad. Amazing on many levels
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                Wow!
                Imagine that... someday decades from now some kid is going to realise that DP is their 'oul lad. Amazing on many levels
                As an admin, I can change my post history to make me look like an upstanding citizen
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

The Mo Farrah wank fest on BBC really grinds my fucking gears.
                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Nice one James!
                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I managed to get 5 free xxl tees for mammy at the craft beer festival. And a truckers hat for some reason.
                      Mammy Parrot currently rocking a metalman tee

Comment

This is well worth a read

Why I Should Be Jermain Defoe's PA and Save Him from a Life of Extreme Sadness

Opr

Comment

Honeymoons, wha?
                          Congrats DP - word of warning, pregnant women can get a bit crazy (ier)

Comment

Honeymoons, wha?
                            Most excellent news, many congrats to the Parrot family

Comment

Any recommendations for a free intermediate to advanced online excel course? (Or do i need to pay for the worthwhile ones?)

I have the basics but would like to learn more complex functions, macros, pivot tables etc...

Cheers in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
                                Any recommendations for a free intermediate to advanced online excel course? (Or do i need to pay for the worthwhile ones?)

I have the basics but would like to learn more complex functions, macros, pivot tables etc...

Cheers in advance.
                                Pay for nothing
                                Mrexcel has a few. There is literally nothing you cannot learn with a bit of Google fu

Comment

Some news to share myself. With the current baby boom on IPB Lottie and myself have decided to adopt.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                    Had a good lol at that.

Any fans of Sufjan Stevens on here? Went to see him in the Helix last night. Truly brilliant gig.

Comment

LOL Seanie gets another year to play golf while he lives in hope of FF getting back into power.

Its a pretty way out ruling IMO... moronic in the context of modern media and information sharing.
                                      Worked through to its logical conclusion it means that no high profile trial should ever take place here again.

Comment

Newcastle have 3 yellows and a red after 25 minutes. Will prob end up with 9 men.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                          Some news to share myself. With the current baby boom on IPB Lottie and myself have decided to adopt.
                                          Zod gonna be a grandad!!!
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Newcastle have 3 yellows and a red after 25 minutes. Will prob end up with 9 men.
                                            Had Mitrovic backed for yellow/red cards last week but didn't bother going in again today

Edit - For anyone that might be interested the skybet enhanced treble is Liverpool/City/Chelsea at 2-1 I think for a max of 25. Normally a 6/5 shot so decent bit of value.

Opr
                                            Last edited by Opr; 29-08-15, 12:25.

Comment

Lol... lots of free water coming from the sky for the protesters.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                Lol... lots of free water coming from the sky for the protesters.
                                                Many at it? How's your route this afternoon m8?

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                  Zod gonna be a grandad!!!
                                                  It's like that old Telecom Eireann advert.
                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Many at it? How's your route this afternoon m8?
                                                    Not really near it. Seen about 100 march past the garage about 1 o'clock.

The bus is diverted on to Tara St and Gardiner St. to avoid the protesters.

Also, congrats to James and Paula.

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                      Speaking of Bolt. This is the fastest times ever record over 100 metres with those who received a drug ban marked in red...

Whats the source article for this would like to give it a read.
                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Start romancing m8s

Comment

What channel is showing the rugby?#

Found it

Bogband is such a pain in the arse
                                                          Last edited by Strewelpeter; 29-08-15, 14:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                            What channel is showing the rugby?
                                                            SS1

Comment

Henderson reminds me of Ferris at times, some power.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                Henderson reminds me of Ferris at times, some power.
                                                                He's a cross between Ferris and Mal O Kelly. He's not as good as Toner in the line out though but he certainly offers more around the park. If he's not starting 15 against France he's a certainty for the bench.

Rob Kearney looking decent. Earls struggling a bit.
                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                  He's a cross between Ferris and Mal O Kelly. He's not as good as Toner in the line out though but he certainly offers more around the park. If he's not starting 15 against France he's a certainty for the bench.

Rob Kearney looking decent. Earls struggling a bit.
                                                                  Why Earls is still near the international squad is a mystery to me.

Comment

The Welsh are giving us a good strong challenge which is very welcome.
                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

It's the struggle to get someone who covers centre and wing which is keeping him in the mix. But I think Fitzy will take the slot. I also fancy Zebo to take the wing/full back slot ahead of jones. In order to win calculated risks will have to be taken.

Comment

He is like a horse good at running fast in a straight line not much between the ears a liability anywhere bar the wing.

Comment

VforV is a mighty fine rugby fairplayman

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                            Had a good lol at that.

Any fans of Sufjan Stevens on here? Went to see him in the Helix last night. Truly brilliant gig.
                                                                            Off to see him tonight, there's been a fair bit of raving about last night on facebook alright

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                              VforV is a mighty fine rugby fairplayman
                                                                              Lol.

Well that was interesting.

Scrum was poor and over eager.

Line out went reasonably well.

Paddy Jackson shit his pants when he came on. Sexton had a mixed bag but will undoubtedly improve. Conor Murray not as influential as he can be but that will change with a few more games.

We got beaten badly at the breakdown for most of the match. That's a real worry.

The second string backs of Fitzy and Earls had a mixed bag and then they got injured. Robbie Henshaw did well enough and will improve. Dave Kearney is right in the mix. Henderson faded out of the game badly.

I guess Schmidt has plenty of info to make his decisions on and the key games are still quite some way away but today will certainly dampen expectations.

Comment

So what was the story with the breakdown today looked like Wales were cheating away and also off side a lot from where I was sitting.

Did it look different on tv?

Comment

I dont think the breakdown tempo and conviction is worth a hill of beans in rugby challenge matches(çhallenge match'as they would say in the GAA, a term i like). When there is nothing at stake the breakdown is never proper and its such a huge part of the game it turns up skewed play/results. You cant blame them them for not putting their head under the wall for a game that wont be remembered. This game wouldnt be a good example though as its not as if there was no competition at the breakdown.
                                                                                  Bring on the world cup so we can cut to the real stuff!.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                    I dont think the breakdown tempo and conviction is worth a hill of beans in rugby challenge matches(çhallenge match'as they would say in the GAA, a term i like). When there is nothing at stake the breakdown is never proper and its such a huge part of the game it turns up skewed play/results. You cant blame them them for not putting their head under the wall for a game that wont be remembered. This game wouldnt be a good example though as its not as if there was no competition at the breakdown.
                                                                                    Bring on the world cup so we can cut to the real stuff!.
                                                                                    Their next competitive game is over a month away.still 2 challenge matches to be played

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                      So what was the story with the breakdown today looked like Wales were cheating away and also off side a lot from where I was sitting.

Did it look different on tv?
                                                                                      Joubert had a mixed bag and we didn't play him very well. Jordi Murphy got schooled.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                        Their next competitive game is over a month away.still 2 challenge matches to be played
                                                                                        3 really.

England, Romania and Canada. Italy is probably marginal enough too.

Comment

Very positive turnout for the water protest march today. ~80, 000.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                            Its probably 2 games too many. I remember seeing Shane Byrne with a tennis racket and ball dossing around teasing a dog with the ball before training in Belvedere rc. Give them their pre training joviality and train hard but there is little room in rugby for challenge matches. They brain themselves enough in club play and i must say we are protected in that more than the English and French as they play week in week out where the provinces play more selectively.

This in my opinion is why you have nothing more than bruisers coming out of the UK these says whereas we can produce a few flair players because we arent formulaically bashing heads week in week out, there is more creativity.

Comment

I see Fitzpatrick's trial will be put back to May 2016. He'll be dead before there's a chance to sentence him unfortunately.

Comment

Joubert had a mixed bag and we didn't play him very well. Jordi Murphy got schooled.
                                                                                                Agree on Murphy but he really isn't a 7 so not sure why he was there. Chris Henry and Sean o'brien surely our 7's for the World Cup.

Dave Kearney now in contention I would say. Himself and andy Trimble will make a very solid set of wingers but will loose a bit on creativity/pace if we don't stick zebo or bowe in.

Would have liked to see Payne given a run at full back if we are trying out second centre options and we don't need to consider Jones then.

Comment

That Time market is lol

Comment

Congrats DP.

The next IPB outing is far more likely to be in the zoo than in a casino imo.

Comment

I see Fitzpatrick's trial will be put back to May 2016. He'll be dead before there's a chance to sentence him unfortunately.
                                                                                                      Will I egg his house m8s

Comment

Cab should be seizing the fuckers assets. Surprised they buckled on putting that back thought the appeal had been declined 2 weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                          Cab should be seizing the fuckers assets. Surprised they buckled on putting that back thought the appeal had been declined 2 weeks ago
                                                                                                          What assets? Is he not bankrupt and getting free legal aid?

Comment

What assets? Is he not bankrupt and getting free legal aid?
                                                                                                            Yeah, bankrupt. Like Sean Quinn.

Comment

http://www.rte.ie/news/2015/0829/724...harge-protest/

Very positive turnout for the water protest march today. ~80, 000.
                                                                                                              What way do you see the water charge protest vote breaking?

Clearly none of them vote FG\FF\LAB and probably not Renua\Green either. So how does this vote stack up in the next election? And, more importantly, what difference does it make?

Comment

Will I egg his house m8s
                                                                                                                His staff probably suffer enough

Comment

What way do you see the water charge protest vote breaking?

Clearly none of them vote FG\FF\LAB and probably not Renua\Green either. So how does this vote stack up in the next election? And, more importantly, what difference does it make?
                                                                                                                  SF have a huge job trying to suck it up. At the moment I see it as a big reason for the 33% 'other' polling number.

In terms of what difference it makes, it's a big contributory factor to the coming obliteration of Labour and will probably mean that FG have no easy way to forming a majority. I'd say that is pretty meaningful.

Comment

Really enjoyed kane fucking up that one on one earlier. Way to much actually for someone with no vested interest.

Comment

SF have a huge job trying to suck it up. At the moment I see it as a big reason for the 33% 'other' polling number.

In terms of what difference it makes, it's a big contributory factor to the coming obliteration of Labour and will probably mean that FG have no easy way to forming a majority. I'd say that is pretty meaningful.
                                                                                                                      Indeed. It could be one of those exciting years with two elections.

Comment

ISC hang IABA out to dry on the Billy Walsh stuff:

At core the incident seems to be about a bunch of committee people in the IABA demanding that they maintain selection control for Irish squads. People like that are the absolute fucking worst.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 29-08-15, 20:34.

Comment

Can anyone recommend a doc on Hurricane Katrina?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X