X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suck it Lloyd (I think).

Comment

Wow!!
      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA...OH Bolt you Sexy Fucking Bastard...Get fucking in there!!!!!!!!!!...

Comment

The biggest cheat of them all wins it.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
            Time for Bolt to go down. Funking Gaitlin dominance today and next year in Rio. Time to blow the lid off the pretence of clean sports.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              Suck it Lloyd (I think).
              He's also juiced up to the gills tbf. Having a good lol at the BBC commentary. "Saved the sport". The level of media retardation around track and field is shocking.
              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Whatever about the drugs, it's still clutch as fuck to be able to usually produce his seasons best on the big occasion.
                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                  He's also juiced up to the gills tbf. Having a good lol at the BBC commentary. "Saved the sport". The level of media retardation around track and field is shocking.
                  Well he deserves it then for being better at cheating and not getting caught.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                    Whatever about the drugs, it's still clutch as fuck to be able to usually produce his seasons best on the big occasion.
                    I totally agree. A tremendous performance.

Comment

Talk about tensing up! Broken man.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                        Bitter utd fan is bitter.

Chipped in the last ball to Costa for Azpilicueta to finish. Probably a penno anyway if he missed. What do you make of Willian's shooting? Wouldn't finish his dinner imo. Has he even scored 10 goals for Chelsea yet?
                        Fabregas has given the ball away lots and is miles off the pace.

Willian works his socks off but I don't think he is that great. He is a defensive attacking right sided midfielder, that's fucked up. He has 6 league goals and 1 cup goal in 2 seasons.

Comment

Is it wrong to think that every single finalist in the 100M is up to no good?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                            Is it wrong to think that every single finalist in the 100M is up to no good?

It would be pretty stupid to think otherwise.

Comment

BBC at their sickening worst right now,only way it could be more painful would be if Bolt was on Team GB

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                It would be pretty stupid to think otherwise.
                                Luckily I'm a genius m8 wha

Comment

This is fucking amazing, they arent even trying anymore

People who saw Mr Corbyn as he said goodbye to his staff were shocked by his frailty. The strain of his thousand days in power had all but broken this 73-year-old man, the oldest Prime Minister since Churchill. His hands were trembling, his back bent. The look on his face was not one of anger or bitterness, instead he seemed baffled, bewildered and bemused. ‘I almost pity the old Commie,’ one American member of the UN peacekeeping force said. ‘He just can’t work out what went wrong.’
                                  British Airways reported record ticket sales on first-class flights out of London. And none at all coming back. One Direction went off on a US tour and never returned.

Corbyn has promised to reject austerity, bring the railways back into public ownership and scrap Trident if he is elected Prime Minister - and the results could be terrifying, fears DAVID THOMAS.
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                    This is fucking amazing, they arent even trying anymore

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-wish-for.html
                                    There was a similarly awful doco on farages first 100 days in power broadcast on channel 4 before last election.
                                    That article is pure gold

Comment

Some game, has it all.

Comment

DeadParrot or anyone... When I am sending youtube videos from phone to kodi I am getting script error for some but not all videos? Only started today. Cant uninstall youtube because it's being used by URL resolver and URL resolver being used by more etc.

Only changes from yesterday where it was working is vdubt25 was giving me script error so I uninstalled and reinstalled using xfinity repository, could that be connected?
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                          DeadParrot or anyone... When I am sending youtube videos from phone to kodi I am getting script error for some but not all videos? Only started today. Cant uninstall youtube because it's being used by URL resolver and URL resolver being used by more etc.

Only changes from yesterday where it was working is vdubt25 was giving me script error so I uninstalled and reinstalled using xfinity repository, could that be connected?
                                          Sky sports streams on vdubt25 pretty choppy for me,any other add ons I should have?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                            Sky sports streams on vdubt25 pretty choppy for me,any other add ons I should have?
                                            Phoenix, sportsdevil, P2P streams (for aceplayer links)
                                            if you have a Pi, follow my guide to cast aceplayer streams to your device.
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                              Phoenix and sportsdevil
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Phoenix, sportsdevil, P2P streams (for aceplayer links)
                                                if you have a Pi, follow my guide to cast aceplayer streams to your device.
                                                Gonna buy a pi,just mirror casting the screen of my phone to chromecast at the moment,must be a better way

Comment

Are you watching Manchester chant is a laugh
                                                  What's it all aboot?
                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Comment

I have m8... Strange one, most videos actually seem to be working but it's annoying me that all of them don't.
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                        What's it all aboot?
                                                        The Chelsea fans were bringing Pedros performance to the attention of Manchester fans through the medium of singing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post

Comment

COME OOOOOONNNNNN.

Comment

Best app for an android phone to download music/albums?

Usually use Spotify but heading on holidays soon and wont have WiFi.

Or am I better off downloading to bay and transferring?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                Best app for an android phone to download music/albums?

Usually use Spotify but heading on holidays soon and wont have WiFi.

Or am I better off downloading to bay and transferring?
                                                                Better downloading and transferring imo.

Beauty of Google music is the temporary download facility for when you don't want to use or don't have data or wifi
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Also come on kerry!

Mayo for sam though.
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

When I go to boards I am logged out and can't log in. Anyone else having problems? When I click on the login button it gives an error and won't load the screen where I can input my userid/password.

Comment

Should have been black.

Or it is, what took him
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

When I go to boards I am logged out and can't log in. Anyone else having problems? When I click on the login button it gives an error and won't load the screen where I can input my userid/password.
                                                                        I was browsing the soccer forum during the match and kept getting errors.

Comment

I was browsing the soccer forum during the match and kept getting errors.
                                                                          Just checked on twitter as well and others saying they can't log in too. Obviously not affecting all as there are people posting, but there has been a problem there for a few hours it seems.

Comment

I get a redirect loop error

Comment

Maybe open a few threads here for them?

Comment

Should have been black.

Or it is, what took him
                                                                                Yeah we thought he got away with it. Gutted.

Fucking sean cavanagh is so frustrating. Some man for a bitch and a moan.

Comment

Singing about Gerrard in an Everton Man City game is baffling.

Comment

Singing about Gerrard in an Everton Man City game is baffling.
                                                                                    Only proves his influence. Would only happen the greatest
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Lampard > Gerrard

Comment

boards.ie superthread for when it's down which is often.

Scholes>Fat Frank>Gerrard

Comment

This reminds me of playing mini Olympic handball from primary school

Comment

Are you Donegal in disguise?
                                                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Game on m8s

Comment

Great for the match. Gonna be a great 10 mins
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Tyrone free taking is shite.

Comment

Tyrone free taking is shite.
                                                                                                    They'd win this if they had a decent free taker. Kerry have this won now

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                      They'd win this if they had a decent free taker. Kerry have this won now
                                                                                                      If the keepers kickouts and frees were on form today they win. The tools were on the pitch.

Comment

Tyrone keeper lost the game for them. Bad kickouts and useless frees
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

If the keepers kickouts and frees were on form today they win. The tools were on the pitch.
                                                                                                          Morgan is actually an incredibly accurate kicker - just not when it matters. The lad fails to show up on the big day time after time. If he ever learns to handle pressure he will be better than Cluxton.

Comment

Thank fuck for that

Comment

@Careca. Any chance of a ticket m8.

Woooooohoooooo.

#Kerry4sam

Comment

Was that Keano's cousin who came on and scored the last point?
                                                                                                                Delighted Tyrone lost.

Comment

Kompany has been a monster so far this season.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

#dublinsupremacy
                                                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Tiger time
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Hope Tiger 3 putts the last to lose by a shot.

Comment

Hope Tiger 3 putts the last to lose by a shot.
                                                                                                                          Ya mouldy cretinous prick.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X