Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm missing out on all the Mr Robot fun, any directions to where I can stream it?

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
      I'm missing out on all the Mr Robot fun, any directions to where I can stream it?
      watchseries.li is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, watchseries.li has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I find gorillavid to be the best links to watch it on.

Comment

How many episodes are in the season? I'm storing them up for a binge so wondering how long I have to wait.

Comment

A city dreaming on BBC 1, great tellybox stuff from the beeb. the late Gerry Anderson
          narrating his life in Derry . fascinating stuff. Guess ye'll have to see it on player as it'd only minutes left.
          Last edited by Solskjaer; 20-08-15, 20:54.

Comment

@Ghostface and other obsessives: https://bleep.com/release/61781-afx-...elek-2006-2008
            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
              How many episodes are in the season? I'm storing them up for a binge so wondering how long I have to wait.
              Last night was 9 of 10.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                Excellent, thank you.

Comment

Slovenian new-wave, industrial pop outfit Laibach would appear to have played North Korea!

First western capitalist dogs etc... ever...or it's some PR stunt but noteworthy either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                    A city dreaming on BBC 1, great tellybox stuff from the beeb. the late Gerry Anderson
                    narrating his life in Derry . fascinating stuff. Guess ye'll have to see it on player as it'd only minutes left.
                    Ha, I thought he was the chap who made Stingray and Thunderbuirds

Visit http://www.awesomevideos.org to purchase the whole set on DVD in the USA.The introduction to the incredible TV show "Stingray" from the 1960's. The the...
                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Just watched Avengers - Age of Ultron.

Really quite good - not as good as the first one IMO but still pretty good.*

*May need cider to enjoy

Comment

Just watched the first episode of Mr Robot after all the chatter. Intriguing start.

Comment

Harumph
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                            Just watched the first episode of Mr Robot after all the chatter. Intriguing start.
                            A flip you won't get to episode 5 imo.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                              Have you watched The Brink yet ?
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

mr robot.
                                SPOILER

everyone remember what is in the popcorn?
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                  What didn't you like about it?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                    mr robot.
                                    SPOILER

nope??

Comment

mr robot is grand nothing to rave about though 6/10 show. 2 points on the show annoy me why would they call the enemy company evil corp? thats retard if you are writing a show surely can have a more solid name.

I will watch the finale and decent show but cant see how it can run into a series. worth a watch.
                                      Last edited by mugsy; 20-08-15, 23:48. Reason: second point didnt spolier

Comment

It does slow down a little mid season

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                          mr robot is grand nothing to rave about though 6/10 show. 2 points on the show annoy me why would they call the enemy company evil corp? thats retard if you are writing a show surely can have a more solid name.

I will watch the finale and decent show but cant see how it can run into a series. worth a watch.
                                          It isn't called Evil Corp, you should probably pay more attention! It is another genius move from the show.

Comment

It isn't called Evil Corp, you should probably pay more attention! It is another genius move from the show.
                                            oh right. " pay more attention" abit patronising when its made out you take it that way . the second point was more solid anyway. ok 6.5/10 then

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                              oh right. " pay more attention" abit patronising when its made out you take it that way . the second point was more solid anyway. ok 6.5/10 then
                                              SPOILER
                                              Didn't mean to be patronising. We are seeing everything through Elliots eyes. He explained how he calls it Evil Corp instead of E Corp in episode 1.

What was the second point?

Comment

Crew check
                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                  Crew check
                                                  S'up m8
                                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Think if I could invest in any kind of small business, it would be undertaking.
                                                    Relative died last year. Left very specific instructions, body to be taken from house/hospital to be cremated with absolutely no ceremony. All private, no prayers etc.

Went to to local undertakers, both said didn't matter what the arrangements were, the minimum price was €3k.

Cue call to crematorium. No way they would take a booking unless it was from a registered undertaker.

Roughly - Coffin cost 200 (new wicker ones), burning was 600 and happy undertaker got the rest for bunging a body into said wicker coffin and driving it from down country to Dublin, hanging round for twenty minutes while it went into the furnace.

His (undertaker) explanation for minimum cost was they also offered 'aftercare' (not a joke). Here, the 'aftercare' was a phone call four days later to say family needed to drive to dublin to pick up the ashes.

Comment

Speaking to reporters, Ms Rousseff said Ms Merkel has told her that “Tsipras stepping down is part of the solution, not part of the crisis".

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                        Actually those odds say outright for the season???
                                                        Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                        aye. Ignore
                                                        Wait wait wait.

Banner says "Week 3", but outrights make me think it's season long. However chat have said its week3 bets.

Right. Lets find the value!
                                                        They've not gone as short on favourites this time round, so not as easy.

Top Midfielder
                                                        Walters @ 85
                                                        Cabaye @ 150
                                                        Fabregas @ 250
                                                        Noble @ 250
                                                        Wessssss @ 250
                                                        Montero @ 250 (Swansea)

Top Forward
                                                        Igahlo @ 150
                                                        Defoe @ 150

prepared for each and all to be miles off though.
                                                        Last edited by Emmet; 21-08-15, 08:17.

Comment

Hard to argue with tbf. Hilarious the way he jettisoned all his principles once the crunch came.
                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Time to shit the bed over stuff I don't really understand or influence again.

Global stocks in 'panic mode' as Chinese factory slump drags on markets

The premium domain name gu.com is for sale. Make an offer or buy it now at a set price. Simple, safe and secure through

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post

http://gu.com/p/4by9q?CMP=Share_Andr...y_to_clipboard
                                                              Was literally just reading that, haven't a clue what any of it meant
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                Have you watched The Brink yet ?
                                                                Watched the 1st episode yesterday morning. Thought it was enjoyable.

It insists on itself.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                  Was literally just reading that, haven't a clue what any of it meant
                                                                  All I think when I read articles like this is that the day I have to gut somebody for a tin of beans has just got a bit closer

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                    nope??
                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                    darlene hid the gun in there
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Wait wait wait.

Banner says "Week 3", but outrights make me think it's season long. However chat have said its week3 bets.

Right. Lets find the value!
                                                                      They've not gone as short on favourites this time round, so not as easy.

Top Midfielder
                                                                      Walters @ 85
                                                                      Cabaye @ 150
                                                                      Fabregas @ 250
                                                                      Noble @ 250
                                                                      Wessssss @ 250
                                                                      Montero @ 250 (Swansea)

Top Forward
                                                                      Igahlo @ 150
                                                                      Defoe @ 150

prepared for each and all to be miles off though.
                                                                      Will have a look this afternoon. Ighalo is one id liked. Pot committed with Mane too at this stage even though his heads probably been turned.Noble & Wes good shouts,

Comment

How could anyone be stupid enoughnot to use a burner email for something like Ashley Madison?
                                                                        Do feel some sympathy for the exposed customers, guaranteed to be some suicides from the fallout.
                                                                        Stuff like this ( if true) is horrible,have no idea what the hackers were trying to achieve

Comment

http://gu.com/p/4by9q?CMP=Share_Andr...y_to_clipboard

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                            Oh now I get it
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

mr robot.
                                                                              SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                              Of course, Darlene left the gun there after Elliot refused to take it when going to meet WhiteRose.

Perhaps there's some foreshadowing that he'll end up shooting Tyrell given the way the scene played out. Nice nod to the obvious fight club connection with the pixies too.

Comment

The US stock market is holding up really well in comparison, but I've been hammered over the past few weeks, have a sizable exposure to EM markets.

Comment

Oh now I get it
                                                                                  it's barely a blip so far.

Comment

How could anyone be stupid enoughnot to use a burner email for something like Ashley Madison?
                                                                                    Do feel some sympathy for the exposed customers, guaranteed to be some suicides from the fallout.
                                                                                    Stuff like this ( if true) is horrible,have no idea what the hackers were trying to achieve
                                                                                    Story sounds a bit suspect. It's not a gay dating site Afaik.
                                                                                    If this guy's email was released, and he is outed as an AM user, how does anybody in SA suddenly know he is gay?

Anybody got any scandal unearthed by the AM dump?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                      If this guy's email was released, and he is outed as an AM user, how does anybody in SA suddenly know he is gay?

Aussie radio program decided to out a few users live on air, asking for people to call in if they wanted to know whether their spouses were registered. very classy.

a Scottish MP (woman) was also outed as an AM registered user.

all I've heard of so far.

re SA, adultery is the punishable crime, not whether they're gay.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                        Aussie radio program decided to out a few users live on air, asking for people to call in if they wanted to know whether their spouses were registered. very classy.

a Scottish MP (woman) was also outed as an AM registered user.

all I've heard of so far.

re SA, adultery is the punishable crime, not whether they're gay.
                                                                                        Kinda surprised that it is not just adultery for women that is a crime. Also quite surprised being gay isn't a crime also. Not sure if it makes them slightly more reasonable or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                                                                                          Relative died last year. Left very specific instructions, body to be taken from house/hospital to be cremated with absolutely no ceremony. All private, no prayers etc.

Went to to local undertakers, both said didn't matter what the arrangements were, the minimum price was €3k.

Cue call to crematorium. No way they would take a booking unless it was from a registered undertaker.

Roughly - Coffin cost 200 (new wicker ones), burning was 600 and happy undertaker got the rest for bunging a body into said wicker coffin and driving it from down country to Dublin, hanging round for twenty minutes while it went into the furnace.

His (undertaker) explanation for minimum cost was they also offered 'aftercare' (not a joke). Here, the 'aftercare' was a phone call four days later to say family needed to drive to dublin to pick up the ashes.
                                                                                          Looking for investors for my new business performing Viking funerals for atheists.
                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Sodomy is proven either by the perpetrator confessing four times or by the testimony of four trustworthy Muslim men, who have been eyewitnesses to the act. If there are fewer than four witnesses, or if one of them is not upstanding, they are all to be chastised with 80 lashes for slander

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                              Kinda surprised that it is not just adultery for women that is a crime. Also quite surprised being gay isn't a crime also. Not sure if it makes them slightly more reasonable or not.
                                                                                              pretty sure homosexuality is a crime also, just not the one they are being accused of in this instance.

Comment

Seemingly there's email addresses from a TD/HSE/Garda/some other gov departments, but you don't have to verify your address so may be people taking the piss.

Comment

FF TD i heard.

Although why amyone would use their real name is beyond me. Would have thought everyone was called John Smith.
                                                                                                  Last edited by Dice75; 21-08-15, 11:20.

Comment

If you didn't have to verify anyone could just register a load of guards or TDs and use their email address instead of their own.
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

If you didn't have to verify anyone could just register a load of guards or TDs and use their email address instead of their own.
                                                                                                      Yeah unless they are paid accounts, there's no way to know if they are valid.

Comment

m8s

Comment

You wouldn't have known the addresses didn't have to be verified when you joined up tho. I'd say >95% are legit.

Comment

m8s
                                                                                                            Hi m8. How's your head?

Comment

It's a massive file.
                                                                                                              You'd need to build a database to properly read it.
                                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

In Barcelona playing a 1k buyin tourney. 3200 odd players and 4 hrs queues for cash. Madness

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                                                  In Barcelona playing a 1k buyin tourney. 3200 odd players and 4 hrs queues for cash. Madness
                                                                                                                  So poker is dead then? Most of the players Spaniards?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                    Hi m8. How's your head?
                                                                                                                    Sore m8. How is your cat m8

Comment

It's a massive file.
                                                                                                                      You'd need to build a database to properly read it.
                                                                                                                      If only we had someone who...
                                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I had never heard of that Ashley Madison site until it was hacked.

Comment

Sore m8. How is your cat m8
                                                                                                                          Sorry to hear about that. Do you think it's a tumour?

Cat is gr8 m8. She loves string, naps, food of any kind, and climbing on me at 4am. She hates hoovers, singing and being stood on. I haven't taken her for a long walk on the beach yet so can't comment on that.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X