X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
    This is mental

What a house!
    This property has been renovated to the highest of spec and tastefully finished with period furniture.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
      I see Cilla Black is only being buried today, why do funerals in the UK take so long? Or is it just because she was a celebrity?
      Getting them into the ground as quickly as possible is a wierd Catholic thing. Everyone else lets the family grieve for a bit before they have to organise soup and sandwiches for 200 people.
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
        Getting them into the ground as quickly as possible is a wierd Catholic thing. Everyone else lets the family grieve for a bit before they have to organise soup and sandwiches for 200 people.
        Also seems to have been sped it even more. Going to the church the night before seems to be done away with now.

Comment

I see Cilla Black is only being buried today, why do funerals in the UK take so long? Or is it just because she was a celebrity?
          coroners report and legal sign off can take a while.

Comment

600k and then how much to get rid of all the tat?
            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

This is mental

What a house!
              Originally posted by Zod View Post
              By FAR the best/funniest thing about that listing is the use of "well known author" in the very first sentence

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                By FAR the best/funniest thing about that listing is the use of "well known author" in the very first sentence
                That was the bit that made me lol too. If ever you needed more proof that estate agents are complete twonks.
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

That's a pretty cool house. Would buy
                  airport, lol

Comment

That new periscope thing is pretty bonkers. Will be really cool the next time there's a big world event.
                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Spawned during a breakdown recognised as iconic by British comedy fans, Alan Partridge’s TV idea of Youth Hostelling with Chris Eubank has finally been made ...
                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                        Thought the same thing. Might be ok in a house 4 times the size.

Place will be grand once you get the cream paint onto the red and purple walls and level out all the plant life in the garden to make some space for BBQ and remove the fancy bush in the front for a car parking space.

Pretty nice house but animal print couches - fucking hell

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                          That new periscope thing is pretty bonkers. Will be really cool the next time there's a big world event.
                          Get a lot of weird ones through the Rankings Twitter account. One guy is constantly broadcasting as "stalking hot chicks on the beach". Cant end well for him.

God help the world if SatNav ever discovers it...
                          Last edited by Dice75; 20-08-15, 13:48.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                              Thought the same thing. Might be ok in a house 4 times the size.

Place will be grand once you get the cream paint onto the red and purple walls and level out all the plant life in the garden to make some space for BBQ and remove the fancy bush in the front for a car parking space.

Pretty nice house but animal print couches - fucking hell
                              If you put in the effort to make a house unique like that, because you chose to live in it and it's the way you want, then its worth the effort.

But making an Alice in wonderland whimsy of a gaff, filling it full of terrible "period" pieces and then charging 600k for a house you could probably touch both sides of with a jump?

Ah Heyor.
                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post

Quality gazumping tbf

Comment

Will he start for Chelsea?
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                    Will he start for Chelsea?
                                    Not yet. Hard to know what he will do with him. Hazard owns the left and he likes Willian in the centre so he will probably start on the right soon enough if all goes well. Could put Hazard in the middle and Pedro on the left depending on what he does with the full backs now that a new LB is signed and Ivanovic is past it.

Time will tell.

Comment

He's a good bit superior to Willian so should find a spot. Although I guess you never know how they're going to slot in, reckon he'll be very hungry to impress.
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

was never excited by the Pedro interest. Good to see Jose panic buying though.
                                        Be surprised to see chelski challenging this year. Wonder where Jose wil be next year.

Comment

Not as good as seeing players use ManYoo for new contracts and turning them down as they are essentially a decent Liverpool these days.

Comment

City did the best business today.

Comment

Greece elections - September 20th

As it happens, only six months after January’s general election, Greece is once again faced with the prospect of another snap vote.
                                              Last edited by Emmet; 20-08-15, 15:18.

Comment

Good to see Mourinho sticking to his principles such as saying he considers the transfer window closed once the first game takes place and talking a couple of weeks ago about how other teams had spent so much in the window while Chelsea didn't need/want to spend as much.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                  Good to see Mourinho sticking to his principles such as saying he considers the transfer window closed once the first game takes place and talking a couple of weeks ago about how other teams had spent so much in the window while Chelsea didn't need/want to spend as much.
                                                  He is a WUM, strange how people still listen to him. Mourinho should never be taken seriously if the subject he is talking about concerns his team.

Comment

He is a WUM, strange how people still listen to him. Mourinho should never be taken seriously if the subject he is talking about concerns his team.
                                                    More football in general really.

Comment

Great bunch of lads.

Comment

No NFL on channel 4 this year, the highlights show in particular was handy if ya missed the whole weekends games. Cunts
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Great bunch of lads.
                                                          Love Drama.

Comment

@Emmet - you must have broke them, no FF odds this weeks by the looks of it

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                              Ah they're grand if they only put them out tomorrow.

Man Utd game was on Friday, so they had to get prices out earlier last week.

Comment

Love Drama.
                                                                Drama is good for business, helps too that I've them backed to have another election this year

Comment

Merkel must be popping corks
                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                    Merkel must be popping corks
                                                                    Tsipras is going nowhere, probably will still be PM (his torch to carry).

Syriza will bump off the hardline lefties, and pair up with New Democracy as a centre left / centre right coalition.

The opposition will be the bumped off lefties and the Golden Dawn Nazis.

Polarisation to continue. If we get there, the next 'radical' Government Greece sees could be the one that presses the Nuke button.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                      No NFL on channel 4 this year, the highlights show in particular was handy if ya missed the whole weekends games. Cunts
                                                                      That does indeed suck. It's rare I get to see the live games and that show was class.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                        That does indeed suck. It's rare I get to see the live games and that show was class.
                                                                        Yeah it was grand, there doesn't seem to be another highlight show that can be streamed or downloaded unfortunately
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Yeah it was grand, there doesn't seem to be another highlight show that can be streamed or downloaded unfortunately
                                                                            You're full of bad news today. Any idea why it was pulled? Do sky do anything similar?

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                              You're full of bad news today. Any idea why it was pulled? Do sky do anything similar?
                                                                              Sky used to years ago on a Monday or Tuesday, which is how I started watching it, but not anymore it seems
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Sky used to years ago on a Monday or Tuesday, which is how I started watching it, but not anymore it seems
                                                                                Ah they'll surely throw something together. Something like that hard knocks series would be perfect. Just show the big plays to keep people interested and following. I follow a few things on twitter but the drool is of epic proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                  a lad I know invested fairly heavily in a business that included this as a mainstay and was going quite well until the recession hit and revenue fell right off the cliff. I'm not sure if they managed to even hold on to the business.
                                                                                  I reckon if even a quarter of the people who got awful tats in the last five years decide they must have them removed, removal will be the new nail bar industry (one on every corner).

Lasers I assume?

Comment

Tiger is back
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Tiger is back
                                                                                      1.01 to win 5 more majors now surely.

Comment

Tiger is back
                                                                                        Must be cheating on the wife again.

Comment

Mr Robot

SPOILER

"Im pretty fucking far from ok" as an extra nod to Pulp Fiction brought a smile.

"You knew all along" followed by 'Where is my mind' playing over the end was a very good way to deal with the reveal that was obvious from very early having used last week's episode for the actual gotcha moment.

The opening scenes are always so well crafted and the beautifully framed Mr Robot at the start of each episode never fails to bring a smile to my face.

So much subtlety with the colour pallette used which obviously is directly influenced by Fincher. I rewinded the moment when the dark, dulcet, rich tones get illuminated by the games,games,games neon sign. I'm not sure if it is meant in any significant way but the move from the previous scene to the final scene with that jarring image is wonderful.

I fucking love this show.

Opr

Comment

Mr.Robot is unreal.

Comment

Reeling in the years is by far the best thing RTE have ever done.

Comment

Poor auld Greece

Comment

What bookies offer this?

Comment

Mr.Robot is unreal.

Dying to get home just to watch it, haven't had that feeling since breaking bad probably
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                      What bookies offer this?
                                                                                                      Get competitive odds at 888sport âś“ Online Betting on all major Sports Betting events with Bet Builder, In Play & more. T&Cs Apply!

Comment

Right Emmet - do your stuff there please

Comment

Could do worse than kolorov at 250/1

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                            Could do worse than kolorov at 250/1
                                                                                                            Yep - looking at FBs who can muster a CS and a combo of 2 goals or assists and then mop up the 3 BPS. Him & Ivanovic for starters.

Depay at 11/8 FAV for the midfielders market opens up a lot a decent prices for that market too.

Was hoping for a better price on Sakho than 25s for top striker though
                                                                                                            Last edited by Dice75; 20-08-15, 18:30.

Comment

Sakho is injured I think
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Was hoping for a better price on Sakho than 25s for top striker though
                                                                                                                Gomis to get a hattrick versus Sunderland.

Comment

Actually those odds say outright for the season???

Comment

Decent article on Mourinho in the Grauniad:

Tension is simply how the Chelsea manager operates. If it isn’t there, he has to create it and he isn’t too bothered whom he may hurt in doing so

Comment

Actually those odds say outright for the season???
                                                                                                                      aye. Ignore

Comment

Fuck me Mr Robot is a cracker
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                          Mr Robot

SPOILER

"Im pretty fucking far from ok" as an extra nod to Pulp Fiction brought a smile.

"You knew all along" followed by 'Where is my mind' playing over the end was a very good way to deal with the reveal that was obvious from very early having used last week's episode for the actual gotcha moment.

The opening scenes are always so well crafted and the beautifully framed Mr Robot at the start of each episode never fails to bring a smile to my face.

So much subtlety with the colour pallette used which obviously is directly influenced by Fincher. I rewinded the moment when the dark, dulcet, rich tones get illuminated by the games,games,games neon sign. I'm not sure if it is meant in any significant way but the move from the previous scene to the final scene with that jarring image is wonderful.

I fucking love this show.

Opr
                                                                                                                          agree 100%

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X