Boots m8

Comment

These are amazing

Comment

Very quiet in here today.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          These are amazing

Once filled a pint glass to the brim with empty packets of these when I was at a wedding, too young to drink, and fat.

Delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
              It's interesting how much of the cultural zeitgeist is made up of media where loss of personal identity or the self is to the forefront.
              It's like there is a great internal lament in the public's consciousness. We bare more of ourselves to the world than ever before and somehow feel lonelier than ever.
              Its Hamlet innit?
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Why I do believe you'd get your ass kicked saying something like that.
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Emmet,

sizeable change in the Top 14 announced today. Scrums will not be replayed at all. First infringement (essentially first front row to put his hand to the floor) will mean automatic penalty.

They're basically saying that even though scrums are reset 3 or 4 times, it usually ends with a penalty being forked out so let's just get rid of those and go straight to the penalty.

should be interesting first few weeks.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                      Emmet,

sizeable change in the Top 14 announced today. Scrums will not be replayed at all. First infringement (essentially first front row to put his hand to the floor) will mean automatic penalty.

They're basically saying that even though scrums are reset 3 or 4 times, it usually ends with a penalty being forked out so let's just get rid of those and go straight to the penalty.

should be interesting first few weeks.
                      Not sure if this will have the wanted effect as teams will just go for more power in the scrum and kick 3 rather than needing the balance of mobile props I would have thought.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                        Not sure if this will have the wanted effect as teams will just go for more power in the scrum and kick 3 rather than needing the balance of mobile props I would have thought.
                        French rugby ain't exactly about mobility these days
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                          No idea, although what you say may be true in the long term, short term, we may see a concerted effort to enter the scrum correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                            French rugby ain't exactly about mobility these days
                            True but if the front rows are conceding lots of penalties, then we may see changes in the way they play.

Comment

Boots m8
                              Nope, argos did though yay. More BBV help required as I tried for an hour and failed today.

Looking a fun cheap(magic/trick kind of job) present for a 9/10 year old. There was a little trick box in a shop on upper liffey street before but it is sold out now, basically was a money box with a secret opening so you could ask loads to put in money and open it etc. They are sold out but something up that alley would be spot on
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                Nope, argos did though yay. More BBV help required as I tried for an hour and failed today.

Looking a fun cheap(magic/trick kind of job) present for a 9/10 year old. There was a little trick box in a shop on upper liffey street before but it is sold out now, basically was a money box with a secret opening so you could ask loads to put in money and open it etc. They are sold out but something up that alley would be spot on
                                Not sure if they are still there, but there was a gadget shop upstairs in the Jervis centre a few years back that might have something along that lines? It's been years since I was there though.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                  Not sure if they are still there, but there was a gadget shop upstairs in the Jervis centre a few years back that might have something along that lines? It's been years since I was there though.
                                  Will check tomorrow and let ya know for your future gadget shopping
                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Art & Hobby upstairs in Jervis is a great shop for creative presents for kids alright. Mind you you can get magic sets in Smyths.

Comment

...looking for advice on driving lessons...I've literally never turned a car on in my life, so obviously will be needing the full amount of lesson's...what site/company would people recommend...would they all be the same quality?; if yeah is there any type of price comparison, struggling to decipher best value for money...
                                      ...any help massively appreciated, hoping to buy some tonight/tomorrow...

Comment

I see AKQJ10 is down to the last 3 tables in Florida with $1m up top. Be nice all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                          ...looking for advice on driving lessons...I've literally never turned a car on in my life, so obviously will be needing the full amount of lesson's...what site/company would people recommend...would they all be the same quality?; if yeah is there any type of price comparison, struggling to decipher best value for money...
                                          Buy in bulk, shop around and read online reviews for providers in your area. Peer recommendations in your area should point you in the right direction. Where are you based? BOL BTW

Comment

You should be good at STOPS...

Emergency STOPS, Full STOPS ,

Comment

G'wan Bornmuht

Comment

G'wan Bornmuht
                                                Score draw

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                  Score draw
                                                  Will take that m8. Any Bournemouth result puts LMS down to 16 and would mean reading less drivel online from Liverpool fans about Chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                                    Buy in bulk, shop around and read online reviews for providers in your area. Peer recommendations in your area should point you in the right direction. Where are you based? BOL BTW
                                                    ...Yeah seems to be a case of buying in bulk works best...Only negative thing i'm hearing is that with some places, if I do the lesson they don't always stamp to say lesson completed, and not sure who are like this... I'm Dublin 12, and no idea what BOL is :-)...

Comment

...Yeah seems to be a case of buying in bulk works best...Only negative thing i'm hearing is that with some places, if I do the lesson they don't always stamp to say lesson completed, and not sure who are like this... I'm Dublin 12, and no idea what BOL is :-)...
                                                      Best Of Luck

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                        I see AKQJ10 is down to the last 3 tables in Florida with $1m up top. Be nice all the same.
                                                        Thought this was funny too.....

Last edited by Dice75; 17-08-15, 19:30.

Comment

Well ask them if they do prior to signing up to a 12 lesson plan. Seems a bit sketchy if they don't stamp as if to nail you for another few lessons. You are required to complete 12 lessons in 6 months to apply for test afaik not to pass their lesson plan...

I have to resit my bike lessons (16 hours) as I let the provo licence expire. Gonna cost me between €500 and €800 and I'm not gonna let some scammer charge me for more than legally required sessions.

Comment

Will take that m8. Any Bournemouth result puts LMS down to 16 and would mean reading less drivel online from Liverpool fans about Chelsea
                                                            No it wouldn't.

Comment

Liverpool deserve their lead but that goal was dodge city. Coutinho clearly offside under the new rules.
                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                Liverpool deserve their lead but that goal was dodge city. Coutinho clearly offside under the new rules.
                                                                Of course he should have been offside, but not sure they deserve the lead really. They bossed the ball apart from the first 10 or so minutes, but created very little up to the Coutinho chance near the end of the half.

Comment

not a snowballs chance this is getting cancelled.
                                                                  Easily the best new show on tv at the moment.

It's interesting how much of the cultural zeitgeist is made up of media where loss of personal identity or the self is to the forefront.
                                                                  It's like there is a great internal lament in the public's consciousness. We bare more of ourselves to the world than ever before and somehow feel lonelier than ever.
                                                                  Didn't think it would with all the good press it's been getting, currently up to episode 6 I'm enjoying it but not hooked like some here.
                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Can you explain the rules in a dumbed down version. I've read them a few times on the fifa website and its a bit confusing.

Has it kinda gone back to the old way that if you were offside when the initial ball was played and you receive the ball a pass or two later then it's offside?

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                      Can you explain the rules in a dumbed down version. I've read them a few times on the fifa website and its a bit confusing.

Has it kinda gone back to the old way that if you were offside when the initial ball was played and you receive the ball a pass or two later then it's offside?
                                                                      No. If you are offside and attempt to play the ball (but fail) and this makes the opposition react to it, then he is offside. This is what happened with Coutinho. Because he didn't touch the ball though last season he wouldn't have been given offside.

Comment

I see loads of new movies out for DL, missed loads lately. anyone recommend a good thriller please?
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Duff hasn't lost it. Best winner of free kicks from nothing ever.

Comment

No. If you are offside and attempt to play the ball (but fail) and this makes the opposition react to it, then he is offside. This is what happened with Coutinho. Because he didn't touch the ball though last season he wouldn't have been given offside.
                                                                            Ah ok.. so if a ball is played over the top and I'm offside. I duck underneath it to let my team mate run onto it. Even though I didn't play the ball.I'm still offside because the defender will probably react to my movement?

Comment

Ah ok.. so if a ball is played over the top and I'm offside. I duck underneath it to let my team mate run onto it. Even though I didn't play the ball.I'm still offside because the defender will probably react to my movement?
                                                                              Interfering with play is basically going to be properly policed now.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                Very good class venue, hope all is going well there. Triple tabling myself flicking between those 2 and Rick Steins From Venice to Istanbul.
                                                                                Absolutely Rick Stein

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                Allegedly he:
                                                                                • has been working in logistics for the UN for the last few years
                                                                                • doesn't gamble any more
                                                                                Presume he has loads of money so to pay off everyone he owes. Aquarium would probably be top of my list of places to go to if I gave up gambling...

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                Am I wrong in quite liking the chap ?
                                                                                I quite liked him and got on with him fairly well but when he stung me for a few hundred quid, I took it that it was all just an act although from what I've heard since, I think I got away lightly compared to others

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                I've no doubt though that he still owes people a lot of money.
                                                                                This.

Comment

Duff hasn't lost it. Best winner of free kicks from nothing ever.
                                                                                  Getting very interesting down the bottom of the table as well.

Comment

Even in play at the moment it is class. Goals going in everywhere and changing things.

Comment

Ducking out of the way is ok. If you swing a leg at the ball and miss then you're intering with play and are offisde.

Comment

Lovely stuff. Thanks lads. Will need to know that for the season ahead. Ty.

Comment

Ducking out of the way is ok. If you swing a leg at the ball and miss then you're intering with play and are offisde.
                                                                                          If you're in a line of vision/blocking a route to the ball the ref will blow up too. That scenario will end up with a dodgy call or two this season.

Comment

If you're in a line of vision/blocking a route to the ball the ref will blow up too. That scenario will end up with a dodgy call or two this season.
                                                                                            Yeah I think so. They will use it sparingly I hope.

In fairness, a goalkeeper will take up a different position based on the probability of a shot coming from Player A or Player B. If B is offside and the refs are doing their job, a keeper can focus on player A completely, as he would if Player B wasn't there at all.

Comment

Interesting. Picks for me

Top Team - A (2+,0) scoreline should win this
                                                                                              West Ham @ 90/1
                                                                                              Everton @ 150/1

Top player
                                                                                              Terry @250/1 (10s best price anytime goalscorer). Not as much value as last week though.
                                                                                              Smalling @250/1
                                                                                              Clyne @250/1
                                                                                              Lukaku @250/1
                                                                                              Cresswell @250/1
                                                                                              Coutinho @ 109/1

Top Midfielder
                                                                                              Cabeye @250/1
                                                                                              Milner @ 250/1
                                                                                              Ashley Young @ 250/1
                                                                                              Dead Heat (w City) + Bink

Ty Ty

Comment

For the fans out there.

Is vaping actually better for your health?SUBSCRIBE for more (it's free!): http://bit.ly/asapsciGet FREE Audiobook: http://audible.com/asapSHARE on Twitter: ...
                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Dead Heat (w City) + Bink

Ty Ty
                                                                                                  WP - be interested to see when they settle

Comment

Bournemouth players really don't look Premiership quality to me. Liverpool had the sense about them that the opposition was so shit that 1-0 was always going to be enough. Rarely did a Bournemouth player win a 50-50, and a lot of Liverpool's passing it around in the middle was done with so little pressure it looked like a cup tie against a team from a few divisions below.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                      WP - be interested to see when they settle
                                                                                                      FPL official finish in 60mins.

Will let you know tomorrow the craic.

Funny that each and every other bet was as far away from happening as it could be.
                                                                                                      Terry - 1
                                                                                                      Smalling - 7
                                                                                                      Clyne - 6
                                                                                                      Lukaku - 13
                                                                                                      Cresswell - 1
                                                                                                      Coutinho -3

Cabeye - 2
                                                                                                      Milner - 3
                                                                                                      Young - 0
                                                                                                      Last edited by Emmet; 17-08-15, 21:12.

Comment

FPL official finish in 60mins.

Will let you know tomorrow the craic.

Funny that each and every other bet was as far away from happening as it could be.
                                                                                                        I noticed my bets last week were still pending on Thursday. Nice scoop, never considered Lukaku i have to say.

Comment

Irish school of motoring seem to be good, seem to have a good few cars out and about lately.
                                                                                                          Also try Aviva as they have a deal with your insurance and lessons roled into one.
                                                                                                          BOL enjoy the road

Comment

no idea what BOL is :-)...
                                                                                                            Best Of Luck
                                                                                                            Lol, I thought he was recommending you buy online
                                                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I actually let out an audible FFS reading this tripe on the the jacks at work today
                                                                                                              couldn't even wipe my arse with it as it was just a reading break.

Emer o toole out mullalleys mullalley.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                I actually let out an audible FFS reading this tripe on the the jacks at work today

http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-s...10958600001687
                                                                                                                Jaysis, that's painful.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post

http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-s...10958600001687
                                                                                                                  WTF is that
                                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Ventured out to the Markets Field this evening to jump on the Limerick bandwagon. Have to say I was massively impressed w Limerick. Doing a lot of good things and playing the game properly. Results elsewhere mean they're still a long shot to get out of trouble but there's a great buzz around the place. Paudie O'Connor got into UL today as well so really looking forward to working with him, looks an immense player for his age.
                                                                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

...
                                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I take back my critique of Mr. Robot.

It's pretty fucking good.
                                                                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X