Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to work after 12 days off tomorrow. Can't sleep. I've gone full nightowl. This is gonna suck.
    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
      Back to work after 12 days off tomorrow. Can't sleep. I've gone full nightowl. This is gonna suck.
      Man the fuck up, id 12 days all inclusive on hols.

Back to housewife /household duties . Way worse
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
        Been there too many times, full day at work with zero sleep is not fun, pray you're busy to stay awake
        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
          Man the fuck up, id 12 days all inclusive on hols.

Back to housewife /household duties . Way worse
          Oh yeah? Will you get in trouble if the ironing's not done by 11am?
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Aldo vs Mcgregor set for December 12th.
            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Find Houses For Rent in Ringsend, Dublin. Search 3 Houses for rent in Ringsend, Dublin on Daft.ie now.

Browsing daft and stumbled upon this, made me lol. Anyone get the reference?
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                vegas obv
                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

so what has everyone been up to?
                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                    Living our lives, contemplating life, getting on with things, moving forward, making progress, growing.

All that is over now, thank fuck it's back.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                      I'm chicago watching the white Sox trash the angels.

#toughlife

Weird to note how much i use lurk on IPB... Was hitting refresh a lot
                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                        I'd say the amount of fucks lloyd gave was close to zero but not entirely zero
                        Nope, I genuinely tried to help. Just don't have the knowledge unfortunately. And when Dom / DP were on the case with a support ticket raised I figured it would get sorted eventually.

I think hostgator owe us a few fucking quid mind.
                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Glad the site was down yest,would have written stuff here I'd regret about what I'd like to do to Nic Pizzolato for subjecting me to TD season 2. Just bollocks
                          If you are thinking of giving it a second chance,don't.

Comment

Let's look on the bright side. Shane Lowry would have no doubt have been BBV'd had the site been up on Sunday night.
                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Is 'Je Suis Mario' on boards Rigger? Nice one on starting that thread on the poker forum so, will no doubt give some of the cunse over there great satisfaction to think of this place being down often.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                Glad the site was down yest,would have written stuff here I'd regret about what I'd like to do to Nic Pizzolato for subjecting me to TD season 2. Just bollocks
                                Yeah, what on earth was that? I watched the whole thing, the constant "ah, I'll give it one more episode / ad break" but I'm still at that stage.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                  Is 'Je Suis Mario' on boards Rigger? Nice one on starting that thread on the poker forum so, will no doubt give some of the cunse over there great satisfaction to think of this place being down often.
                                  Yeah a prick move.
                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                    Yeah, what on earth was that? I watched the whole thing, the constant "ah, I'll give it one more episode / ad break" but I'm still at that stage.
                                    Theres a surprising amount of people online defending it and claiming to have enjoyed it more than season 1. I just don't see it, terrible acting, awful dialogue and a rambling needlessly convoluted plot.

Comment

Get your money out of the credit union if you have any,McGregor fight + Christmas is going to sink them

Comment

Theres a surprising amount of people online defending it and claiming to have enjoyed it more than season 1. I just don't see it, terrible acting, awful dialogue and a rambling needlessly convoluted plot.
                                        Thought the acting was top notch myself. Poor Vince was thrown under the bus with the amount of corny lines he had to deliver throughout the series, I thought he was very good in the finale when given a chance.

Comment

Meh, when boards goes down its for 4 days whilst an Estonian hacker robs everyones logins and private details - they've no reason to be smug about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                            Yeah a prick move.
                                            I doubt there was any prickish intention tbf

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                            Meh, when boards goes down its for 4 days whilst an Estonian hacker robs everyones logins and private details - they've no reason to be smug about anything.
                                            Indeed, but hate the thought of some of the more gimpish types over there lolling away to themselves. Shouldn't bother me, but it does.

Anyway, much appreciation to Lloyd, Dom and of course the mighty deadparrot for fixing the place. Hostgator can be a pain to deal with

Comment

Indeed, but hate the thought of some of the more gimpish types over there lolling away to themselves. Shouldn't bother me, but it does.

Anyway, much appreciation to Lloyd, Dom and of course the mighty deadparrot for fixing the place. Hostgator can be a pain to deal with
                                              Ah yeah, I know that. We can still be m8s.

No appreciation due to me really. I didn't achieve anything by looking at it!!

Comment

ye are back.

I know there are some of you on here cynical about national pride due to some aloof/higher plain thinking, however FK THAT. The golfers on this Island have done us proud these last few years. When you think of how many millions play the game and how hard it is to master , it's quite amazing to see the achievements in recent years.
                                                Well done to Shane Lowry, really didn't think he could win that. Delighted for him and his brother who won the scratch cup earlier in the week. Nice family double. Take a bow golfers.

I have moved from hard rolls to soft rolls lately and it has changed my fine dining experience. Why I waited this long I'll never know.

Comment

Such a cool idea.

Ever come across these Dice ?
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                    Let's look on the bright side. Shane Lowry would have no doubt have been BBV'd had the site been up on Sunday night.
                                                    So much love for this post BTW. Time we start moving for strategic outages when Irish sports people/teams are doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                      it;s always MrsFD

Comment

What I thought was funny about it is that it took eamonhonda about 5 mins to actually get banned from the place. If nothing else, the thread title there was inaccurate.

This latest outage was far too long and annoying, no doubting that, but over the last couple of years anything more than the occasional couple of hours here and there is rare, and this is the first one in ages I couldn't fix myself.

Comment

i doubt they care about you (and if they do you can lol at them) and you shouldn't care about them, jaysus christ.

Anyway great stuff getting it back online. / religiously checks site and mrsflushdraw is still last poster for 2 days

Comment

Job interview in 90 mins. 1 step closer to being back working for da man.

Comment

Piggybank shattered, flights booked

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                Job interview in 90 mins. 1 step closer to being back working for da man.
                                                                Good luck Conductor!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                  Yeah a prick move.
                                                                  End of the world stuff so it was.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                      Thought the acting was top notch myself. Poor Vince was thrown under the bus with the amount of corny lines he had to deliver throughout the series, I thought he was very good in the finale when given a chance.
                                                                      Yeah he got no help from the script,thought he was pretty bad anyway. the actress playing his wife was awful,thought she was pretty irritating in Calvary also.

Comment

Saw a dead fox early this morning lying in the field outside our place. Only he wasn't dead but the crow that went to pick at him is. Sly little fecker. He didn't even eat it. Just ran off sniggering to himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                          Saw a dead fox early this morning lying in the field outside our place. Only he wasn't dead but the crow that went to pick at him is. Sly little fecker. He didn't even eat it. Just ran off sniggering to himself.
                                                                          You sure that wasn't one of those annoying Orchard Thieves ads on the telly?

Comment

Didn't realise for ages that is Micheal Gambon doing the voice in those ads. As declan lynch pointed out they have Dumbledore doing the voiceover for sugary crap targeted at the agegroup that would have grown up with Harry Potter.

Comment

Did the fox snigger ? My grasp of reality is still holding firm . Me the toddler go birdy watching every dawn (millions of birdies for him to point at) and some of the sights are worthy of the tellybox. Last year I was watching a cat stalking some birds then feckng hunt appeared over in the distance , about 60 of them on horseback (no doggies) Cheapo enough place we live in but wouldn't swap the view for a D4 millionaires pad

Comment

Final episode of Britain at the bookies. would most if not all of the customers at the Coral day out at the races have big losing accounts with corals? Given that they are quick to shut down winners would most of those guys been big losers or just mug punters with plenty cash to burn? The guy they focused on came across as a tit

Comment

Does anyone know how good the Jarvis Box things are? Are they easy to use for computer illiterate people like me?

jarvisbox.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, jarvisbox.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I want to basically get rid of UPC and just use them for BB.

Comment

Hopefully the fight goes ahead Dec 12th.

MGM booked. Vegas virginity getting an almighty smashing!

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                      Does anyone know how good the Jarvis Box things are? Are they easy to use for computer illiterate people like me?

jarvisbox.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, jarvisbox.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Download kodi on your laptop. Follow guide at tv.addons.ag to install the config wizard. Try use genesis & sportsdevil.

All this is free. Once you are comfortable with these, you can get yourself any htpc (some as cheap as €30) that you can just connect to the tv and run kodi on.

RD3 started his journey last week. An update would be nice!

Comment

The thread title was tongue in cheek.
                                                                                        The real joke was that their poker is dead, with only zombie threads remaining until we arrive to briefly take the piss.

If you are actually that upset and concerned about what some unknown boards users may or may not think and incorrectly infer from it, then you've already lost and you need to take a look at yourself.

In short, gfy

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                          Download kodi on your laptop. Follow guide at tv.addons.ag to install the config wizard. Try use genesis & sportsdevil.

All this is free. Once you are comfortable with these, you can get yourself any htpc (some as cheap as €30) that you can just connect to the tv and run kodi on.

RD3 started his journey last week. An update would be nice!
                                                                                          Installation was easy (windows). Had to dick around with the sound settings a bit to get it working via HDMI.

Installed the vdub and genesis add-ons. Watched the second half of chelsea-swansea for test purposes and it was only just ok. Stream dropped a couple of times and picture quality was average. Need to get myself an hour to play around with the settings.

On present settings, downloading/torrenting >>>> streaming for shows, films etc.

What I really want to get to is a decent setup for live sports streams.
                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I set up the ivue tv guide with IPTVstalker on it and it's class. Watched a bit of the city match on it and it was flawless. Is there any add-on that gives the Sky Sports channels in HD?

Comment

This is golden, as for season 2 of True Detective it was pretty abysmal.

No copyright infringement intended. Just a fan. Plus, it was Matt's idea.
                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Thank god we're back! I was lost in limbo for a while there.

It was'nt enjoyable to hear James McLean getting booed by his own supporters last night, never mind the fact that he was working his nuts off for his team, chasing a lost cause in the slipstream of Silva and Navas. It's a high enough level to be playing at and you need as much encouragement in the circumstances as the fans can muster and it was galling to hear the lad being heckled when in possession of the football. Unfortunately it got to him on the night and he made a lot of errors on the ball. Now he could have adopted a 'when in Rome' attitude to wearing the poppy and standing to attention for the English national anthem during a pre-season friendly, and keep his personal views private, but the bottom line is that he should be judged by what he does on the pitch, as a sportsman, plying his trade. He should look to pastures new at this stage, further afield in order to continue his development. Get to hell out of there son.

This shows the importance for any prospective young Irish soccer player to have a command of a few foreign languages in order to gain an apprenticeship abroad and not be totally dependent on merely crossing the Irish Sea to further their sporting career. Indeed I would hazard a guess that our own Robbie Keane found mastering a new language a lot more difficult than developing his silky skills, as a result of leaving school early.
                                                                                                "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                  I set up the ivue tv guide with IPTVstalker on it and it's class. Watched a bit of the city match on it and it was flawless. Is there any add-on that gives the Sky Sports channels in HD?
                                                                                                  Can't get IPTVstalker working at all, just empty lists across everything. Ivue TV Guide is correct but no channels are populating

Mostly use 1channel anyway for movies/tv and it's fine but would be useful to have a live tv addon at times as well.
                                                                                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

This video fixed it for me, if you can bare the guy presenting it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                    Last edited by tylerdurden94; 11-08-15, 11:32. Reason: take out the s for embedding

Comment

** 9 Childhood Stars Who Are Now More Stunning Than Ever!**
                                                                                                      ** 9 Types Of Clothing That Are Irresistible To Men Everywhere**
                                                                                                      ** 9 Of The Most Gorgeous Female Athletes You've Never Heard Of**

Why is Outbrain so obsessed with lists of 9? What happened to the good old Top 10?

Christ I hate Outbrain and Taboola and that Around the Web shite with a vengeance.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                        it's gone to a subscription model.
                                                                                                        You will get an authorization failure in the next day or so (try not reboot your device )
                                                                                                        There is an army of sweaty neckbearded people faking MAC addresses and the like to force it to work and there is an equally determined sweaty neckbearded swarm of coders trying to earn a few quid.
                                                                                                        ($10 a month isnt bad in fairness, but they'd earn more on a donation basis)

this is the latest fix advice
                                                                                                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

but telling that he seems to have moved on to another service since
                                                                                                        Last edited by DeadParrot; 11-08-15, 12:00.
                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                          Such a cool idea.

Ever come across these Dice ?
                                                                                                          Seen em in brochures before. Bit gimmicky id imagine. Wouldn't fancy straddling the jacks to have a shave (although maybe you could sit down!)

Hair & soap shite would eventually block up inside the jacks too id say

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post

My best mate owns/runs the Jarvis box. Also runs a FB page so that if there is any issues, either him, another guy that works with him or the large community they have on the page can help almost straight away (unless it's like 2:30am or something)

Only heard good things about it

Comment

Back on a fitness/health kick, serious about it this time and have become anal about macros etc. Hopefully this is the time it sticks. One time please.
                                                                                                              The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                                                                                Back on a fitness/health kick, serious about it this time and have become anal about macros etc. Hopefully this is the time it sticks. One time please.
                                                                                                                GL with it, slowly working my head towards similar but not there yet. Too hot in Malta at the mo but think I'll rejoin the gym at end of month. People in work also doing a half marathon in November. May join, hate running though.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                  Not a good week for crows so as I came across one in the back garden yesterday evening in his death throes.
                                                                                                                  Not being a vet or Dr Dolittlehad no choice but to put him out of his misery before the little one happened upon him and started asking awkward questions.
                                                                                                                  Head first in a bucket of water for about a minute until the air bubble appeared and he had breathed his last.

Comment

Some amount of morons in the GAA forum on boards. Puts the soccer forum to shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                                      Word on the street is Lowry's brother DDos'd the site to shit to shut ye hexing fuckers up

Anyhu he gives good interview

Comment

I really hope one of these clowns get his knob shot off.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                          Yay, football is back!

I wonder how long it'll take for Strewelpeter's first facepalm inducing comment.
                                                                                                                          The urge to reply to misguided opinions about McLean is strong... If I even knew what team he played for
                                                                                                                          Then I found about the fools getting upset on his behalf on twitter LOL scummers gonna scum
                                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X