This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
    heh. that'll be a photo that will be retweeted in 20 years with a 'what were they like back then?' comment.
    Twitter won't be around in 20 years!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

@Zuut wasn't on for a few days due to the heartbreakingly complex nature of furnishing an empty apartment in France so might have missed it - did you get the contract sorted?
        Lord no. Spent the week fighting to even get a pretend contract so I could apply for a grant.
        The scheme dictates that you need a contract that covers the duration of the grant, so I've been trying to get them to issue me with a zero-hour contract, or one that is contingent on external funding just to get around the red tape but I think it's going to be a case of 'there's no procedure in place for that'. Have an application in with Enterprise Ireland for a 2 year grant and if that doesn't come up then it's skid row on 1st Jan as things currently stand.

Comment

Comment

Reckon the Aussies might do this (rugby not cricket obv)

Comment

Your last chance at IPBPLPC immortality.

* immortaility subject to some t&c

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                Reckon the Aussies might do this (rugby not cricket obv)
                Fuck the rugby. History in the making at Trent Bridge. Atmosphere sounds amazing despite the fact that the crowd will likely be home for lunch.

Broad will clean these chumps up in no time.
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Jaysus that sucks. As soon as you eventually get a CID, if that works out, you should just never do a bit of work ever again, because fckem.
                  Yea the focus will definitely shift from 'what things can I do to look good' to 'what do I want to do'.
                  I would be so strange to come in and be able to take things slowly, fix old equipment, do the things that have been put on the long finger forever, instead of 'WRITE ALL THE PAPERS!'

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                    Anybody on some new sports streaming sites with my cards been skimmed that means a lot of my accounts have bounced including streamtvbox so possibly looking at a replacement, it's a good site but works out about €15 a month and pretty sure Megatron uses one that was just as good for like €5 but can't ask him as he's off on his honeymoon.
                    Speaking of such things, idly looking at this without really knowing anything about it.

Any thoughts or does anyone on here use it?
                    a) is it a scam (or even a scamola)?
                    b) my BB is good, 120 mbps but streaming to my tv on something like cricfree (watching the cricket on this right now) is definitely nowhere near the quality of actual digital tv. Would this be a viable replacement for UPC?
                    c) is it easy to use or do you need geek skillz?

tyty

Comment

Stokes is bowling ridiculous stuff here. Ball is going like a banana. Way too good for the tail enders.

Comment

Football

Comment

England supremacy. How enjoyable.

Awaiting gracious sportsmanship by the defeated antipodeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                            Speaking of such things, idly looking at this without really knowing anything about it.

b) my BB is good, 120 mbps but streaming to my tv on something like cricfree (watching the cricket on this right now) is definitely nowhere near the quality of actual digital tv. Would this be a viable replacement for UPC?

tyty
                            Gamble gamble? HD streams from the site I've used are of very good quality so it might be down to the site & probably just SD instead, do have problems sometimes with buffering but that's more down to their side rather than my WiFi and I'd guess it's the same for you. What is it you want this box to do?
                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

TSB being rather annoying, sent out a new visa card and deactivated my old one. Says my pin will be the same. Try my old pin...card gets blocked. Ring them and they say they will send a pin reminder for the pin i know and doesnt work. jaysus christ.

no way to take cash out and its the fecking TI5 finals today

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                TSB being rather annoying, sent out a new visa card and deactivated my old one. Says my pin will be the same. Try my old pin...card gets blocked. Ring them and they say they will send a pin reminder for the pin i know and doesnt work. jaysus christ.

no way to take cash out and its the fecking TI5 finals today
                                Sure dice is knocking round slats with a big wad of cash in his pocket. He might have moved on elsewhere.

If you stuck and around merrion square I can sort you out tho

Comment

TSB have that emergency cash thing if its any good to you.

Lost your ATM card? Get Emergency Cash from permanent tsb using our App or Mobile Banking to keep you going.

Opr

Comment

Thanks for the offer man, tempting to hit up dice when he's drunk, easy money!

I'' be hitting the pub in a few hours (ugh just stopped drinking at 6am) and can ask some people for a few pints and ill be grand. Just annoyed at Hitches lovechild.

Comment

Smallest trophy in sports, biggest picture ever.

Does not compute.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                        TSB have that emergency cash thing if its any good to you.

Lost your ATM card? Get Emergency Cash from permanent tsb using our App or Mobile Banking to keep you going.

Opr
                                        That's pretty cool actually, cheers. I would have thought the girl on the phone might mention that fs hitch

Comment

The fintech startup where my wife is one of two employees (and then the entrepreneur on top of that), just got €500k seed funding. Not bad. Think she needs to crystalise that promise of shares even though eventual chance of company success is probably ~10% max. Startup scene in Dublin seems highly vibrant at the moment with all these startup hubs like the NDRC creating a class ecosystem.
                                          Yes, just Yes. Where/Whom did she approach for seedfunding? How did you rate the pos success of 10%? This is amazing..

Comment

Here. We. Go!

U-N-I-T-E-D.

Comment

Yay, football is back!

I wonder how long it'll take for Strewelpeter's first facepalm inducing comment.

3-1 to utd today I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                Yay, football is back!

I wonder how long it'll take for Strewelpeter's first facepalm inducing comment.

3-1 to utd today I reckon.
                                                I'm looking forward to United fans slow realisation that LVG isn't all he is cracked up to be.

Comment

Romero has no left foot, was watching bloopers on youtube and just no left foot. Will concede many funny goals this year cause of it imo. Wouldn't mind a few goals here now, bit boring.
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Rooney assist for my fpl?
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Tidy finish from Walker after Rooney shat himself

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                        Icky steps up the beer wars in Waterford

http://www.beoir.org/community/viewt...121600#p121580
                                                        Whats that mcGargles font called or would you say its a copy paste?

Comment

tyty
                                                          Overkill.
                                                          MK808B+ & Kodi
                                                          piece o piss

<€50 for the unit and a remote control

Comment

Yay, football is back!
                                                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

22 mins later:

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Comment

A year of FF bad beat stories to look foward to.

Comment

Comment

oh did you pin actually change then? fuck sake lads dropping the ball. I thought it was odd to change card and keep the same pin

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                    oh did you pin actually change then? fuck sake lads dropping the ball. I thought it was odd to change card and keep the same pin
                                                                    With any bank I've been with (UB + BOI) you never have to change pin when you get a new card.

Comment

With any bank I've been with (UB + BOI) you never have to change pin when you get a new card.
                                                                      Couple of friends and my mother have had this happen to them with PTSB

Comment

Normally it's lost/stolen = new pin, replacement card = same pin.
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                          Normally it's lost/stolen = new pin, replacement card = same pin.
                                                                          That's logical. Doesn't seem to work that way with PTSB though.

Comment

Working stream for the Irish game?

Edit: Sorted
                                                                            Last edited by Mickey Rosa; 08-08-15, 13:34.
                                                                            The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                              Anybody on some new sports streaming sites with my cards been skimmed that means a lot of my accounts have bounced including streamtvbox so possibly looking at a replacement, it's a good site but works out about €15 a month and pretty sure Megatron uses one that was just as good for like €5 but can't ask him as he's off on his honeymoon.

....pfft paying for things
                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

That McGargles is awful stuff. Couldn't finish the 4-pack.

Comment

Got strongarmed into going to see inside out yesterday...amazing flick,wasn't expecting that

Comment

That's logical. Doesn't seem to work that way with PTSB though.
                                                                                    I got a replacement card for the contactless upgrade two weeks agao and it was the same pin.

SPOILER
                                                                                    1234 obvs
                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

tyty
                                                                                      I really really need to start selling these.
                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

I've said it before and will say it again. Ireland are the worst team in Rugby for stupid knock ons.

Comment

I really really need to start selling these.
                                                                                          They are being sold for extortionate prices with everything preinstalled

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                            I got a replacement card for the contactless upgrade two weeks agao and it was the same pin.

SPOILER
                                                                                            1234 obvs
                                                                                            im so confused now, why did my old pin not work, what fucking pin are they sending me haha

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                              120-150 on FB at the moment.

Comment

Where would be a good site to stream the mayo game later?

Comment

What channel is it on

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                      What channel is it on
                                                                                                      Sky Sports 5

Comment

chd will probably be along with 20 links but I always like this one
                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                          chd will probably be along with 20 links but I always like this one
                                                                                                          http://www.time4tv.com/2014/02/sky-sports-5.php
                                                                                                          This one usually best ^^

http://mamahd.com/watch-sky-sports-5-live-stream-1.html <--- Best picture today on my connection.

Watch your favorite games live online with Soccer Streams. Stream games from top leagues and teams worldwide. Never miss a match again.

Comment

Carlsberg don't do first half's but if they did it would be the best ever...great atmosphere some stadium...nearly a full house
                                                                                                            Follow me in twitterland

Comment

tyty
                                                                                                              a) Not a scam but android boxes can be got cheaper and that's all it is really.
                                                                                                              b) & c) Not without some hassle if you are non-geeky.

Try out Kodi on your computer or tablet first because this is one of the best apps you could have for your Android box:
                                                                                                              Kodi is available as a native application for Android, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS and Windows operating systems, running on most common processor architectures.

Then try out this for it:
                                                                                                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

And try out VDubt25 for sports:

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                                                                                Carlsberg don't do first half's but if they did it would be the best ever...great atmosphere some stadium...nearly a full house
                                                                                                                Dont go home smurph youre drunk

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                  Overkill.
                                                                                                                  MK808B+ & Kodi
                                                                                                                  piece o piss

<€50 for the unit and a remote control
                                                                                                                  I have no idea what any of those words mean.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                    That's what I need.

Extortionate you say?

Comment

I have no idea what any of those words mean.
                                                                                                                      you are precisely the target market for those streambox sites

Comment

you are precisely the target market for those streambox sites
                                                                                                                        I will attempt this shit now. Imminent failure incoming.

Comment

I will attempt this shit now. Imminent failure incoming.
                                                                                                                          Might be a bit of pain getting it set up but then you're goof to go
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X