This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
    That's like commiserating with Texas Dolly because the lads in his local pub game have upped the reg fee by 20%.

I don't play regional lotteries m8.
    Also, they can throw as many numbers in as they want, the more the merrier, it will only increase my edge as the donkeys get more and more conflustered. Like when you do a Mississippi straddle, check dark and check raise the flop. They have no hope.
    A Mississippi straddle is when you straddle from the button, isn't it? No check dark option there m8 I'm afraid. You're rumbled.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
      A Mississippi straddle is when you straddle from the button, isn't it? No check dark option there m8 I'm afraid. You're rumbled.
      Can check dark wherever you like mate. Be harder to check raise I admit. Was thinking utg straddle but suppose that is standard, dunno what they call it.

There is a lightness (noticed on LFC thread) in your posts since you got into the gardening m8, suits you. Might look for some jobs for you, something easy going and not in an office.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

is the DOB solicitor letters to WWN not like the opposite of the Michael O'Leary and Paddy Power brand of advertising? Leave it off and people get a quick laugh and move on, now he's painted as the devil suppressing the freedom of speech of everyone's favourite satire website.
        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
          is the DOB solicitor letters to WWN not like the opposite of the Michael O'Leary and Paddy Power brand of advertising? Leave it off and people get a quick laugh and move on, now he's painted as the devil suppressing the freedom of speech of everyone's favourite satire website.
          Doubtful that letter is real.
          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
            Doubtful that letter is real.
            link? only just noticed it browsing FB. Surely faking a solicitor's letter actually is a serious offence though?
            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
              link? only just noticed it browsing FB. Surely faking a solicitor's letter actually is a serious offence though?
              Maybe... Signed "meaghar solicitors " rather than someones name though?
              airport, lol

Comment

Can never hear "solicitor's letter" without thinking of a line RDIII once used about it - "The emptiest of empty threats."

Comment

WW is old hat. Insists upon itself.
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                    That's like commiserating with Texas Dolly because the lads in his local pub game have upped the reg fee by 20%.

I don't play regional lotteries m8.
                    Also, they can throw as many numbers in as they want, the more the merrier, it will only increase my edge as the donkeys get more and more conflustered. Like when you do a Mississippi straddle, check dark and check raise the flop. They have no hope.
                    Old hands pulling up the ladder behind them,looks like the pro lotto players have learned a few things from the public service. What about young lads starting out in the lotto game, they are getting thrown in straight at the deep end. 10 quid a week just to do your bare bones with the plus, it adds up when times are tough

Comment

Pretty funny one there. Next door neighbours are always roaring at each other whenever she comes over. At it again there when i was out the back door having a smoke. Must be having a dinner party or something in a while & he was shouting calling her a cunt. She throws a wine glass at him which must miss him and sails out the open patio door hitting the top of the fence and spraying me with wine. Sheepish looks and apologies when they realize whats happened. Cant wait till our screaming babies arrive to torment the fuckers late at night.

Comment

As seen above. .....Smurph is in Wales for the weekend, I'm off out tomorrow to buy a big fuck off new TV.
                        Hope she likes it on Sunday evening

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                          As seen above. .....Smurph is in Wales for the weekend, I'm off out tomorrow to buy a big fuck off new TV.
                          Herself is away - shall be in the pub in a while, see you there.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                            Herself is away - shall be in the pub in a while, see you there.....
                            Lol. ..DP is your man there. I'm working till 12 unfortunately. There's always tomorrow though

Comment

Lol. ..DP is your man there. I'm working till 12 unfortunately. There's always tomorrow though
                              He's worse at the drinking lark than you

Comment

Family away for the weekend, fridge stocked with beer, Dominos on the way.

Any movie recommendations, was thinking Chappie?

Comment

Update July 21, 2015: Like an action movie where the invading force just keeps coming, there’s yet another candidate who will be…

Highly amusing.
                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Bought shorts and swimming togs today in direct sports as had an assessment in the gym, was feeling very good as I'm normally too lazy to actually go get shorts. Turn up to the gym and I bought Large 'boys' shorts.
                                    Fuck my fucking life.
                                    That is all.
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                      Family away for the weekend, fridge stocked with beer, Dominos on the way.

Any movie recommendations, was thinking Chappie?
                                      nightcrawler and whiplash my recommendations if you haven't seen either, didn't really like chappie all that much myself but not sure what general consensus is
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                        nightcrawler and whiplash my recommendations if you haven't seen either, didn't really like chappie all that much myself but not sure what general consensus is
                                        Thanks, might give Nightcrawler a spin.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                          Thanks, might give Nightcrawler a spin.
                                          Definitely do, it's a brilliant film
                                          airport, lol

Comment

Nightcrawler +1

Comment

Hi

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                Hi
                                                Will you fix my brain m8

Comment

Bah, Nightcrawler isn't on UPC On Demand.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                    Hi
                                                    Please send MDoug a quick quote for some liposuction. Just so as he can squeeze into a pair of shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                      He's worse at the drinking lark than you
                                                      I'm a newly married man, my days of ditching the missus at home, getting pissed, late night jaunts into the SE for 'one more' and losing my bollox on roulette are sadly over.
                                                      I'm saving my goodwill for the beer and cider festival in a fortnights time.

she's sitting beside me
                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                        I'm a newly married man, my days of ditching the missus at home, getting pissed, late night jaunts into the SE for 'one more' and losing my bollox on roulette are sadly over.

she's sitting beside me
                                                        Ahhhh, the honneymoon phase.

FU DP
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                          Maybe... Signed "meaghar solicitors " rather than someones name though?
                                                          I had thought this too but according to herself, who is a solicitor, it's a fairly normal thing to do and that the actual solicitor (if it is real) probably wouldn't have wanted to have put their name to it due the fact they thought it might get the publicity it has gotten

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                            I had thought this too but according to herself, who is a solicitor, it's a fairly normal thing to do and that the actual solicitor (if it is real) probably wouldn't have wanteyd to have put their name to it due the fact they thought it might get the publicity it has gotten
                                                            He's on the rag or something, gone after broadsheet today for republishing it. Though it looks like they are going to leave it up http://www.irishtimes.com/news/irela...icle-1.2310440
                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Anyone want to take any of the following for 50.

Mine on left.

Swansea vs Stoke
                                                              West Ham vs West Brom
                                                              Liverpool v Spurs

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post

Mine on left.

Swansea vs Stoke
                                                                West Ham vs West Brom
                                                                Liverpool v Spurs
                                                                Ill take Stoke for 50..

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                  Ill take Stoke for 50..
                                                                  Booked

Comment

Mine on left.

Swansea vs Stoke
                                                                    West Ham vs West Brom
                                                                    Liverpool v Spurs
                                                                    EDIT: actually..I will also take Stoke over Swansea if that's ok?
                                                                    Last edited by TheJiggaman; 07-08-15, 22:36.

Comment

Icky steps up the beer wars in Waterford

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Bit like the podcast wars

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                          EDIT: actually..I will also take Stoke over Swansea if that's ok?
                                                                          Booked.

Comment

Mine on left.

Swansea vs Stoke
                                                                            West Ham vs West Brom
                                                                            Liverpool v Spurs
                                                                            Will take stoke too if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                              Will take stoke too if interested.
                                                                              Booked.

That's the last one on that. In for 200 on Swans, full faith in the monk.

Comment

Recap, 50e bets.

Shano_88
                                                                                Emmet
                                                                                Jiggaman
                                                                                Nuck

All have stoke to my Swans, GL.

Anyone want to take the below let me know.
                                                                                West Ham vs West Brom
                                                                                Liverpool v Spurs

Comment

Recap, 50e bets.

Shano_88
                                                                                  Emmet
                                                                                  Jiggaman
                                                                                  Nuck

All have stoke to my Swans, GL.

Anyone want to take the below let me know.
                                                                                  West Ham vs West Brom
                                                                                  Liverpool v Spurs
                                                                                  Would take Southampton or Crystal Palace against your West Ham.

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                                    Would take Southampton or Crystal Palace against your West Ham.
                                                                                    No thanks, dislike.

Comment

No thanks, dislike.
                                                                                      Cool. Think west ham will struggle for goals early on but will do well once Carroll and Valencia back. West Brom fooked if Berahino goes.

Comment

For anyone wanting to tune in their Sky Box in order to get BBC Wales. ...it's the only place for the live Rugby match later today.

Go to Services ,
                                                                                        Add Channels, then copy in the rest of the settings below.

Frequency: 10.788
                                                                                        Polarisation:Vertical
                                                                                        Modulation: DVB-S, QPSK
                                                                                        Symbol rate: 22.0 Mbaud
                                                                                        FEC 5/6

You then use the yellow button to scan for channels and then select and store each one with the same button. Then press select twice to exit and view.

Comment

if anyone can send us code for main ff league,

i would be much obliged

edit

received from
                                                                                          nuck and mdoug, thanks guys
                                                                                          Last edited by poprock; 08-08-15, 02:18.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

she's sitting beside me
                                                                                              Lucky cunt. Ended up droppinf the guts of a bottle of gin at home before hitting town at 9. Spewed off about €150 on cocktails over the night anfld hit the Aquarium with about fiddy left.Currently standing at the top of Grafton St with about €1.8k in the pocket atin a chicken sandwich trying to decide on Slatterys or home pre playing the Red Cow game. Fuk it Slatterys, anyone in?

I wish she would have the kids soon & stop leaving me alone in Dublin for weekends
                                                                                              Last edited by Dice75; 08-08-15, 05:06.

Comment

she's sitting beside me
                                                                                                Man up!

Comment

Tony has been living the single life these last 8 days but that's all about to change!

Currently sitting on a bus in Glasgow with the three kids and due back home at 3.30 after a coach journey, ferry and another coach to Letterkenny.

Long ass day with three kids and up at 6.00 to get organised and away.

Comment

Have to say cardiff is very cheap for food and drink...below is a bill for dinner in a harvester restaurant...for 3 people.. 2 sirloin speaks with baked potatoes sauce and vegetables and a rottisserie chicken and chips and vegetables. .There was so a salad bar with bread rolls and you could have unlimited amount of stuff
                                                                                                    £36.30.

There was a hot air balloon display in Bristol. Weird seeing so many balloons in one place...like some alien film or something....anyway word on street is that game today is a sellout....not sure bout that though

Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Don't worry honey money for Weekend came out of joint account and Dinner last night was on us
                                                                                                      Follow me in twitterland

Comment

...
                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...

Comment

Lol,this is going to be the biggest hype comedown ever

Comment

Anybody on some new sports streaming sites with my cards been skimmed that means a lot of my accounts have bounced including streamtvbox so possibly looking at a replacement, it's a good site but works out about €15 a month and pretty sure Megatron uses one that was just as good for like €5 but can't ask him as he's off on his honeymoon.
                                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                  heh. that'll be a photo that will be retweeted in 20 years with a 'what were they like back then?' comment.
                                                                                                                  I'm not saying they won't be amazing in 20 years, I'm saying this iteration will bomb and make a mockery of the breathless hype that's doing the rounds.
                                                                                                                  I also predict that if these things are used for busy,they are going to make meetings even more hellish than they already are

Comment

...

Comment

@Hitch...Said fat kid is the inventor of Oculus Rift.

Comment

...

Comment

I thought you thought he was just a randomer. Missing DCU?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X