This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
    Sigh remembering when spats on here used have some bile and hatred in them this one is quite lame. Solskjaer is one of the funniest people I have met a good egg.
    you taking the mick Mick

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
      Fucking thing was full of ducks the time I went there (only took my father 28 years to decide to bring me to the zoo - we could have gone on the lash).

Ducks are good craic but you could meet them anywhere.
      ah here. what you guys want in a zoo ? Dub Zoo is state of the art.

Comment

There on Monday and they were feeding the Meerkats dead mice. It was a bit gross but
        still interesting. Both me and the kid had a rare l time. Didn't see many ducks but did see a penguin take a swipe at one of our friends, the seagulls. (hero). The 3 baby Elephants were very cute, all in fulll view . Of course I am infested with Estrogen so also explains my tame spatting ability. She wants another one Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, ah feck g'wan then.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
          What were your Top 10 IPB spats?
          That citizen Mahoney lad was great entertainment. Started off as a mundane internet bluffer and degenerated into a total mental case. I wonder where he is now, Paris, Hollywood, his parents house.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
            Wrong on the zoo, we have one of the best in Europe . Sounds like your expectations were set by Richard Attenborough (or David ) There are no dinosaurs man .

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
              That citizen Mahoney lad was great entertainment. Started off as a mundane internet bluffer and degenerated into a total mental case. I wonder where he is now, Paris, Hollywood, his parents house.
              Conbro.

Only logged in to have a fight. Probably argues with his reflection every morning.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                Conbro.

Only logged in to have a fight. Probably argues with his reflection every morning.
                In fairness his reflection is a cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                  Things I hate:

Fat people who drink diet coke
                  Saw the opposite of this in Supervalu at the weekend, two fat chicks each carrying a basket with 8 cream cakes in it.

Kinda admired it, like they were saying 'fuck all y'all, I'm eating whatever the fuck I want'.
                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Fitzy vs TheStakingForum
                    Fitzy vs Everyone.
                    Fitzy vs 5starpoo.

Comment

What were your Top 10 IPB spats?
                      Michelle CatNap has to be number one.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                        Saw the opposite of this in Supervalu at the weekend, two fat chicks each carrying a basket with 8 cream cakes in it.

Kinda admired it, like they were saying 'fuck all y'all, I'm eating whatever the fuck I want'.
                        Knowing ones station is to be applauded.

Comment

Di Maria was unreal in Spain though lads. End of.

Comment

Perfect day of Aussie-slaughtering. Even Bairstow could get a ton here.
                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                              Di Maria was unreal in Spain though lads. End of.
                              you asked about in the premiership tho. He was pretty poor in the premiership.

Comment

This tablet might be of interest to Denny and others. Refurbished from ebay with 1yr warranty @ £90 (using make seller an offer option). Quad Core, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage + microsd slot. Can also be upgraded to Windows 10.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                  Dres new album exclusive to apple and iTunes. That's pretty gangsta alright, he can go fuck himself.
                                  so it'll just be pirated then.
                                  It's a clever ploy by artists recently.
                                  They know people are just gonna torrent their shit so get a boatload of cash from apple who are pushing their new platform and make more than you would have on album sales alone.
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                    so it'll just be pirated then.
                                    It's a clever ploy by artists recently.
                                    They know people are just gonna torrent their shit so get a boatload of cash from apple who are pushing their new platform and make more than you would have on album sales alone.
                                    Yeah well I was never gonna buy it I suppose ha
                                    airport, lol

Comment

Cook should look to bat until Saturday. Crush the antipodean swine.

Edit: still got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                        Perfect day of Aussie-slaughtering. Even Bairstow could get a ton here.
                                        We are going to have a talk about this foolishness

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                          This tablet might be of interest to Denny and others. Refurbished from ebay with 1yr warranty @ £90 (using make seller an offer option). Quad Core, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage + microsd slot. Can also be upgraded to Windows 10.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/linx...-black-2259319
                                          I think I have one of those, kinda regret getting a windows tablet though, don't find it great.

Also regret posting about my tablet decision have just created a decision fatigue for myself. Not sure to go for one of the cheap ones posted, the Nexus, the Samsung, or the really nice looking Samsung Tablet S

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                            I think I have one of those
                                            Balla

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                              I think I have one of those, kinda regret getting a windows tablet though, don't find it great.

Also regret posting about my tablet decision have just created a decision fatigue for myself. Not sure to go for one of the cheap ones posted, the Nexus, the Samsung, or the really nice looking Samsung Tablet S
                                              This windows one is pretty damn good, 13 inch...has a projector

edit: seems to be a projector in the android version, seems to be a nice enough projector for a dang tablet. (have to use it when its quite dark)

WERBUNG / ADVERTISEMENT (labeled as such due to German law)Since the most unique feature of the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro is the built in projector it is the ...
                                              Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 06-08-15, 18:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                Michelle CatNap has to be number one.
                                                Cliffs? Think I missed this one.
                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

I'm pretty sure there's enough chili on for the entire bbv. Bring booze
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                    Cliffs? Think I missed this one.
                                                    She kidnapped her neighbour's cat thinking it would be funny.

Comment

Winimax pulling out of Ireland.

Bit of a pain as I was gonna sat into the 6 max..

Any other sites running sats to it?
                                                      If not it looks like a DBI for me and I'm not sure it's Worth it.

Comment

From post 334.

Comment

Someone point me in the direction of the best chili recipe? Thanks..
                                                          This is slimming world chile con carne... it is for 4 people so you can freeze the extra etc., Nice and tasty with a bit of spice

•Low calorie cooking spray
                                                          •1 large onion, finely chopped
                                                          •2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
                                                          •2 fresh chillies, deseeded and chopped
                                                          •2 tsp ground cumin
                                                          •1 tsp ground coriander
                                                          •1 tsp paprika
                                                          •Pinch cayenne pepper
                                                          •400g tin chopped tomatoes
                                                          •1 level tbsp tomato purée
                                                          •300ml beef stock
                                                          •Salt and freshly ground black pepper
                                                          •500g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
                                                          •200g can red kidney beans
                                                          •Chopped fresh coriander leaves, to garnish

method
                                                          1. Spray a large saucepan with low calorie cooking spray and fry the onions gently over a low heat for 6-8 minutes, until softened and golden. Add the mince and stir fry for 5-6 minutes.
                                                          2. Add the garlic, chillies and all the spices and continue frying, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes.
                                                          3. Add the canned tomatoes, tomato purée and stock. Stir well and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer gently for 15 minutes, until the liquid is slightly reduced.
                                                          4. Season with salt and pepper and the drained kidney beans. Heat through gently for about 5 minutes.
                                                          5. Serve hot, sprinkled with chopped coriander leaves.
                                                          Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                            She kidnapped her neighbour's cat thinking it would be funny.
                                                            How did that become an IPB spat?
                                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                              How did that become an IPB spat?
                                                              Look at me link m8.

Was funny. Corbett won the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                                This is slimming world chile con carne... it is for 4 people so you can freeze the extra etc., Nice and tasty with a bit of spice

•Low calorie cooking spray
                                                                •1 large onion, finely chopped
                                                                •2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
                                                                •2 fresh chillies, deseeded and chopped
                                                                •2 tsp ground cumin
                                                                •1 tsp ground coriander
                                                                •1 tsp paprika
                                                                •Pinch cayenne pepper
                                                                •400g tin chopped tomatoes
                                                                •1 level tbsp tomato purée
                                                                •300ml beef stock
                                                                •Salt and freshly ground black pepper
                                                                •500g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
                                                                •200g can red kidney beans
                                                                •Chopped fresh coriander leaves, to garnish

method
                                                                1. Spray a large saucepan with low calorie cooking spray and fry the onions gently over a low heat for 6-8 minutes, until softened and golden. Add the mince and stir fry for 5-6 minutes.
                                                                2. Add the garlic, chillies and all the spices and continue frying, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes.
                                                                3. Add the canned tomatoes, tomato purée and stock. Stir well and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer gently for 15 minutes, until the liquid is slightly reduced.
                                                                4. Season with salt and pepper and the drained kidney beans. Heat through gently for about 5 minutes.
                                                                5. Serve hot, sprinkled with chopped coriander leaves.
                                                                That sounds real good, only I'd sub out the spray for butter.

Comment

I'm pretty sure there's enough chili on for the entire bbv. Bring booze
                                                                  Ended up having chilli myself after seeing your post. Haven't had it for a while. I cheated though and let Lloyd Grossman make the sauce for me. Enough for lunch tomorrow too

Comment

Look at me link m8.

Was funny. Corbett won the internet.
                                                                    Looks like a good read, TY... Was before my time.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                      Ended up having chilli myself after seeing your post. Haven't had it for a while. I cheated though and let Lloyd Grossman make the sauce for me. Enough for lunch tomorrow too
                                                                      I went for it, homemade guac and all. There's enough for lunch dinner and a few chili bombs for the freezer.
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

That's deadly. Funniest thing there is Finkels old username being "the hurricane" lol. Maybe after a night out and a curry he would be.

Comment

I went for it, homemade guac and all. There's enough for lunch dinner and a few chili bombs for the freezer.
                                                                          pics? Instagrammed ones too

Comment

I can't find the words to adequately describe just how much I despise the 'Ladbrokes Life' cunts and their worldview.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                              That's deadly. Funniest thing there is Finkels old username being "the hurricane" lol. Maybe after a night out and a curry he would be.
                                                                              Even DannyDiamond thought it was disgraceful, and that's saying something

Comment

pics? Instagrammed ones too
                                                                                My food pics dont look very good usually but anyway it tasted good.
                                                                                SPOILER

airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                  Even DannyDiamond thought it was disgraceful, and that's saying something
                                                                                  Oh yeah. I don't agree with nicking/dumping a cat (or any animal). Just the meltdown and subsequent hate for satnav was funny.

Comment

That chilli looks very dry imo. As long as it tastes good though that's the main thing I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                      That chilli looks very dry imo. As long as it tastes good though that's the main thing I reckon.
                                                                                      Plenty of liquid in the pot but I don't like it with too much. Happy enough for my first go. Guacamole is amazing
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

What's in the guac?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                          What's in the guac?
                                                                                          Avocado, diced tomato, lime juice, small bit of onion, coriander all mashed up.
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                            What's in the guac?

Comment

What filter did you use? Looks a little un-istagrammy

Comment

What filter did you use? Looks a little un-istagrammy
                                                                                                #lacucarachafilter
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                  Putting some faith in to Jay Rod for the Saints this season. He was class two seasons ago and had a great preseason. He should bag a couple in the first few games and earn his place ahead of Long.

Backing him top goalscorer e/w with Paddy @50/1. €2 every time he scores with the PP offer.

Ambitious aim of his odds to shorten by Xmas and to green up a little.
                                                                                                  I've done this for Walcott @ 33/1, beats the machine price.
                                                                                                  Also backed Watford +49 in the handicap betting @ 15/1.
                                                                                                  I really like Sunderland to finish bottom @ 8/1 which I've just added.
                                                                                                  Last edited by Sirtoyou; 06-08-15, 21:01.

Comment

For anybody that missed it

WWN response after solicitors letter forced them to take down an earlier article

Comment

Surely, the letter to get them to take it down is a spoof?

Surely.

Surely!

Comment

Anyone catch Mr Robot the last couple of weeks?

SPOILER
                                                                                                        The endings have been quality. Rami Malek is doing a brilliant job as Elliott. I nearly pissed myself when Tyrell fired the execs. Anyone have an idea what's being set up for season 2?

Comment

Really hope sp is not in Croker, this could break him. Passport Office tilt * 100.
                                                                                                          Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                          I got no text anyway.
                                                                                                          Been of line and of the grid for over a week.
                                                                                                          In a life that has been full of all sorts of weirdness this has been unquestionably the weirdest and one off the most difficult weeks I've ever lived through.
                                                                                                          Leaving Clare on Sunday at half time in the game when there was still a tiny hope that we could put some sort off a respectable look to the scoreboard to drive to Waterford my Brother in Laws funeral and listening to Kildare give up seven goals was just about the least abnormal thing that happened during the week.

27 points and I still think we belong amongst the top 8 teams in the country
                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Surely, the letter to get them to take it down is a spoof?

Surely.

Surely!
                                                                                                            Read the letter on the phone initially and thought the language sounded a bit iffy in the last paragraph but then seeing that they took the article down from website/FB/Twitter, I thought it was for real

Have just looked at the letter again on the laptop and noticed it's signed "Meagher Solicitors" which seems very odd

If it is one big giant level by WWN, it's an absolute stroke of genius.

Comment

Home repossessions accelerate to 60 each week

Potential for some houses being on the market soon. The contention must be that there are very many 'good' properties that have been lived in rent/mortgage free, and that these becoming available could see some people being able to 'shift upwards' to better stock.
                                                                                                              Possession orders do not equate to repossessions.
                                                                                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Trump wouldn't rule out standing as an Independent. Interesting strategy when you're trying to win (or at least pretending to) the GOP nomination. I'd say he's hit his high-water mark and will be gone by Xmas.
                                                                                                                At least Walker didn't say anything daft in the debate which is probably the best we can hope for. Although hopefully his extreme position (same as the Irish state ) on abortion doesn't get much attention. With Clinton suffering a bit lately, have more on @ 16/1.

Comment

Trump wouldn't rule out standing as an Independent. Interesting strategy when you're trying to win (or at least pretending to) the GOP nomination. I'd say he's hit his high-water mark and will be gone by Xmas.
                                                                                                                  At least Walker didn't say anything daft in the debate which is probably the best we can hope for. Although hopefully his extreme position (same as the Irish state ) on abortion doesn't get much attention. With Clinton suffering a bit lately, have more on @ 16/1.
                                                                                                                  Will Walker's stadium deal hurt him in his own state?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                                    Will Walker's stadium deal hurt him in his own state?
                                                                                                                    Does it matter? All Clinton's dodginess back home didn't stop him getting elected.

Comment

The Predictions Competition doesn't have the mega pulling power of Fantasy Football, or the NKOTB novelty factor of Last Man Standing - in fact it appears to be the ugly sister of football competitions this year.
                                                                                                                      But fat chicks need loving too, and are usually right go-ers, so play the Predictions Competition please, because it swallows or something. (Hmmmm, that doesn't make a lot of sense does it?)

Anyway. Last chance.

Comment

Sad day for rigs. lotto min play gone up to €4, €2 a line and 2 extra numbers being added. They are gradually taking all the skill out of it

Comment

I still cant see anyway that Jeb Bush dosnt get the republican nod while still being able to be about the most moderate republican candidate and wiping the floors with any democrat afterwards.

The Bush name got George Jnr 2 terms and Jeb seems like a rational and kinda likable guy. Put that against Walker who nearly got kicked from his governorship, was in the red cross not the military and is pro choice. Tough republican ticket to win for walker

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X