This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
    Just got another Irish Water bill today dating from 01/04/2015 - 30/06/2015. Are these ~€64 bills really every 3 months? I still haven't paid the first one
    64 seems a lot, I take it you didn't register for the grant (hilariously stupid though it is)?
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Just picked up the last two bottles of this in McHughs, happy out!

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

Bought the 2007 and it was not as good as the 2004. I am jealous.
        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Corking stuff and will still be young at that age.

Comment

How do I have a head cold. Fu Irish summer.

Comment

I'm even happier

Litre for a tenner inc a women's tee-shirt, picked the grey tee-shirt, going back tomorrow for the white one
              [IMG][/IMG]
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                How do I have a head cold. Fu Irish summer.
                Coldest July in 20 years.
                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                  It took me a shocking amount of time to get that.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    64 seems a lot, I take it you didn't register for the grant (hilariously stupid though it is)?
                    Didn't even know there was a grant tbh, was of the frame of mind of just not paying it. Still might not but just seeing what the story is, 64 every 3 months is ridiculous
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                      Didn't even know there was a grant tbh, was of the frame of mind of just not paying it. Still might not but just seeing what the story is, 64 every 3 months is ridiculous
                      send it back and say there is no mdoug at the address, sign it as the polish eastern european type wan
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Amsterdam is a grand place.
                        airport, lol

Comment

Anyone know where you could buy the board game Scattergories in town?

Comment

Wow! That True Detective episode was fucking awesome.
                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                              I'm even happier

Litre for a tenner inc a women's tee-shirt, picked the grey tee-shirt, going back tomorrow for the white one
                              [IMG][/IMG]
                              Are you on a neverending holiday? You seem to have been there since about May at this stage

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                Wow! That True Detective episode was fucking awesome.
                                It was by far the best of this season and possibly even the best of the entire series. Loved it, well setup for next week now

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                  It was by far the best of this season and possibly even the best of the entire series. Loved it, well setup for next week now
                                  It may well be a two watch season, like S02 of the wire which had a similar negative reaction until people watched it again. Last night was just epic though, it really does set it up for a smashing finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                    Are you on a neverending holiday? You seem to have been there since about May at this stage
                                    Maybe she'll do a tr when she gets back.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                      Maybe she'll do a tr when she gets back.
                                      I think we got the jist of it..
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Oh dear,the British Establishment paedo cover up story just won't go away.someone,somewhere is surely going to crack soon and blow the whole thing wide open.

Comment

Moro straight out of the fridge.

Nom.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                            Anyone know where you could buy the board game Scattergories in town?
                                            Pretty sure I saw it in toymaster on jervis street last week, upstairs. Like 85% sure it was there, i'll be back in there again tomorrow so can let you know for sure
                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                              Have an 18 yr old coming on to me here, felt good till i dropped my phone screen all smashed ffs

[IMG][/IMG]
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

“How wrong are we?”Check out more awesome BuzzFeedBlue videos!http://bit.ly/YTbuzzfeedblue1MUSICSlapstick Big BandLicensed via Warner Chappell Production Mus...

Comment

Enjoying the George Hook Interview on TV3. It's a real battle!

Comment

Have an 18 yr old coming on to me here, felt good till i dropped my phone screen all smashed ffs

[IMG][/IMG]
                                                    I know him, he is in my class

Comment

loves a bit of experienced clunge

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
                                                        he probably wants you to go to the offy for him
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

prob trying to get chanel's grannies side before he gets off with her

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                            prob trying to get chanel's grannies side before he gets off with her
                                                            Is that the lad you were in Bakers with?

Comment

nah, different guy, looks similar. I don't know this dude to talk to. They call him the milfinator

Comment

What is New Ross like?

Comment

nah, different guy, looks similar. I don't know this dude to talk to. They call him the milfinator
                                                                  Milfinator is mark, this is James m8. James is the gilfinator
                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

all them ilfinators look the same to me m8

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                      Oh dear,the British Establishment paedo cover up story just won't go away.someone,somewhere is surely going to crack soon and blow the whole thing wide open.
                                                                      Westminster
                                                                      Vatican
                                                                      Celebrities
                                                                      Care Homes
                                                                      etc etc

All opened up with advancement of the compo culture. Not just paedos. Fucking loads of shit coming out..................

Comment

You can retire now riggsy

You are welcome m8.
                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

thanking you, thanking me mates

Comment

You're a good way towards 30k now. May as well come out of retirement.
                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

What is New Ross like?
                                                                              Was there when I was a kid. I remember a really big river with a bridge over it. Also a nice pub near the bridge where I had sausages and chips with a coke. Think I put ketchup on the chips but I might have been going through a brown sauce phase at the time. I grew out of it. It's in Wexford IIRC. Hope that helps.
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Leaving aside the 'entertainment' wing, in Establishment terms there's been a couple of Mps, advisers, more than one Minister and a former PM, with infrequent references to a Royal in earlier decades --- how much more are you expecting?

Comment

What is New Ross like?
                                                                                  Wouldn't be spending more than a day or two there unless you get a value all-inclusive package - and if you do, leave the Milfs alone.

Has the added attraction of being able to holiday in two counties at one time - the main 'Ross' side is Wexford, cross the bridge, hang a right and you're immediately into Rosbercon, most of which is in Kilkenny.

Comment

Athlone Tidy Towns can go fuck themselves. 6.55am the perfect time to start power washing the pavement right under the windows of a hotel. Cunce. Pavement looks great but I'm too angry to sleep.

In civilised places like Dublin there's bylaws about that kind of stuff. I looked it up. They can't start work with heavy machinery in urban areas before 8am on weekdays and 9am on weekends. Not so in the bog. Better to stay out of the bog IMO. Massively overrated.

Comment

I see Kehoe is claiming that Inda will go on until the 2021 election. Obviously complete horseshit but why do they feel the need to put it out there?

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                                                                                        Leaving aside the 'entertainment' wing, in Establishment terms there's been a couple of Mps, advisers, more than one Minister and a former PM, with infrequent references to a Royal in earlier decades --- how much more are you expecting?
                                                                                        I'm expecting it to encompass more than a few bad eggs- this is at least as bad as what the church were up to over here. Would also be nice if people who facilitated the cover ups and turned a blind eye ( like Thatcher) have their reputations destroyed ( lives destroyed if they are still alive)

Comment

I see Kehoe is claiming that Inda will go on until the 2021 election. Obviously complete horseshit but why do they feel the need to put it out there?
                                                                                          I what now?

Comment

What is New Ross like?
                                                                                            s'okay for 30 mins, not sure there's much going on there though!

Por Qué?

Comment

Anyone got a link to that private-eye article about the paedos from years back?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                Westminster
                                                                                                Vatican
                                                                                                Celebrities
                                                                                                Care Homes
                                                                                                etc etc

All opened up with advancement of the compo culture. Not just paedos. Fucking loads of shit coming out..................
                                                                                                Add Sinn Fein to the list.

Comment

+ BBC

Comment

I'm expecting it to encompass more than a few bad eggs- this is at least as bad as what the church were up to over here. Would also be nice if people who facilitated the cover ups and turned a blind eye ( like Thatcher) have their reputations destroyed ( lives destroyed if they are still alive)
                                                                                                    Absolutely. Of course it would have been nice if this had happened in Ireland as well.

Comment

+ FF and FG

Comment

Bit annoying seeing people claiming that all this stuff vindicates David Icke. I think it's far more likely he is an intelligence agency asset. Sprinkle a dusting of crazy lizard people conspiracies on top of stuff that would have been widely rumoured amongst the dogs in the street (Savile etc) and suddenly you can cast anyone who raises questions about any of it as a loon who thinks the Royal family are lizards

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                          + BBC
                                                                                                          Talked about for years at the BBC and fuck all done apart from the odd joke

Jokes and references to Jimmy Savile's crimes and abuses on TV and radio prior to his death. It's interesting, I think, that the majority of people speaking ...

johnny Lydon was mouthing off about Saville in 1978!

The only one doing more that joking about him was Jerry Sadowitz, his show was canceled after 1 season
                                                                                                          Last edited by Guest; 05-08-15, 09:01.

Comment

Bit annoying seeing people claiming that all this stuff vindicates David Icke. I think it's far more likely he is an intelligence agency asset. Sprinkle a dusting of crazy lizard people conspiracies on top of stuff that would have been widely rumoured amongst the dogs in the street (Savile etc) and suddenly you can cast anyone who raises questions about any of it as a loon who thinks the Royal family are lizards
                                                                                                            Sur the whole thing was in this documentary from the 80's

They Live: Directed by John Carpenter. With Roddy Piper, Keith David, Meg Foster, George 'Buck' Flower. They influence our decisions without us knowing it. T...

Comment

Sky ended up winning the LaLiga rights, but only for 100 ish games. I assume that will include every Barca and Madrid game.

Comment

Only 3 days to go the IPB Event of the year!

For those of you that are perennial latecomers you need to be registered and paid up by Friday evening to gaurantee your spot in the league.

1st place looks like paying in excess of €600 and you only have to top the charts in 1 month to get your entry fee back. You are actually losing money by not entering!

Due to unprecedented demand we have also launched a 2nd H2H league, but there are only 6 spots left with the winner taking home €400 for their efforts.

IT'S FREE MONEY! WHO DOESN'T LIKE FREE MONEY??????

Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Finally, the month ban lifted. Cunce.
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Richie hogan out sunday

Comment

Yes the guardian has turned into a clickbait piece of shit but some of the videos are still worth a watch

Do you pay that little bit extra on Fairtrade produce? Well, argues William MacAskill, you may not be doing as much good as you think you are

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                                        Westminster
                                                                                                                        Vatican
                                                                                                                        Celebrities
                                                                                                                        Care Homes
                                                                                                                        etc etc

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                        + BBC
                                                                                                                        Will probably be picked up at the airport once Europol get on the case:

SPOILER

Have an "18 yr old" coming on to me here, felt good till i dropped my phone screen all smashed ffs

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                                                          Richie hogan out sunday
                                                                                                                          Himself and Fennelly will start. Cute hoorism from the cats with all these injury stories. Surprised they have to resort to that against lowly Waterford.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X