Sick from federer there

Fed in God mode. That was incredible.

Fed serves like that in the final and he wins.

Love to see him do it one more time.

Flawless stuff today.

Fed in God mode. That was incredible.

That backhand to go 0-30 was ridiculous. Keeganesque levels of "I would love it" for him in the final.

I find taxi drivers like to see how far into the cycle lane they can get without hitting you, it's a fun game. Should be mandatory for anyone cycling to wear a helmet.
            In a similar spot on the same stretch there was a taxi pulled in so I attempt to cycle around him and he then decides to get moving again and I've to hit the brakes or crash into him.

Anybody know some decent cyclepaths I've been hitting the canal over my side or else down to the Phoenix Park but want to start branching out a little bit?

Hit the bike pretty solid last week and was looking to break the 120 miles mark and was good to do so but got jinxed by a friend when out cycling on the Saturday "you should get a pump & puncture repair kit" head out for a cycle on the Sunday and just as I was heading into the Phoenix Park could feel the back tyre going down, fuck! Still though over 100 miles am defo chuffed.

New mix.

Funk/soul/jazz/afro etc...

https://www.mixcloud.com/BennyHiFi/deep-summer-funk/
            Listening to it now solid so far, very chilled.

Got new lips today , would have preferred bigger but happy enough

Women are strange creatures
                Last edited by Dice75; 10-07-15, 17:54.

In a similar spot on the same stretch there was a taxi pulled in so I attempt to cycle around him and he then decides to get moving again and I've to hit the brakes or crash into him.

Anybody know some decent cyclepaths I've been hitting the canal over my side or else down to the Phoenix Park but want to start branching out a little bit?

Hit the bike pretty solid last week and was looking to break the 120 miles mark and was good to do so but got jinxed by a friend when out cycling on the Saturday "you should get a pump & puncture repair kit" head out for a cycle on the Sunday and just as I was heading into the Phoenix Park could feel the back tyre going down, fuck! Still though over 100 miles am defo chuffed.
                  Should get some decent hard wearing tyres if its a hybrid. Gone up the canal all the way into Kildare? Its a nice cycle but would prob be couple of hours return journey from your place

Yeah got a Hybrid, I've gone up as far as I can into Clondalkin then it seems to go into patchy grass road which my bike isn't good for.

Yeah it's grassy/stony there for about 1km I'd say and then back to good path the other side. Very quiet and relaxing journey and some nice gafs to look at on the way

Awesome man cheers for the heads up.

beer for tea

Is that Joan Rivers?

beer for tea

talk about getting royally shafted. Ferry company we booked with 4 months ago to go to France in August has gone bust, so we have to buy new tickets...at 3 times the price!!!

Sad that they went under.

i know. if i'd known they were sinking, i might have tried to help.

+2

Local Spar have been gradually adding to their craft range. They had Rogue Yellow Snow tonight and I grabbed one with my usual selection, there was no price but O'Briens normally sell it for about €3.80. I could only see one on the shelf anyway.

Bottle wouldn't scan so the girl asked the owner how much it was, he couldn't find it on the list so he told her to charge me €2.50. Hmmmm, 'any more?' says I

Yep, he says, I have a six pack over here for €12. Snapped it.

Pity he had only one six pack. Told him to get on it and get more.

I should've complained about him overcharging me 50c on the single bottle for the craic.
                                      Last edited by Lazare; 10-07-15, 18:40.

When the Submarine bar closed down, I must have said to a dozen people 'Did you hear the Submarine went under?'

Not one person got it.

Least said soonest mended...

Lookin good Michelle, I think any bigger and The DrunkenOne would be chasing you around in his boat. Him and his mate.

When the Submarine bar closed down, I must have said to a dozen people 'Did you hear the Submarine went under?'

Not one person got it.
                                              I heard Spike Milligan tell a joke one night 'Contraceptives... I use them on every conceivable occasion' as part of a sketch. The line stuck in my head and it must have been more than ten years later when one day I suddenly 'got it'

i think it might be me. started a job about 6 weeks ago. on day 2 they made a big announcement telling everyone that they are moving the whole operation...to Dublin
                                                Last edited by shrapnel; 10-07-15, 18:51.

Lookin good Michelle, I think any bigger and The DrunkenOne would be chasing you around in his boat. Him and his mate.
                                                  Lol well there's stage 1,2 or 3.i went for stage 2 even though I wanted 3 but doc said stick to 2 this time and see what I thought. But deffo going 3 next time. Holy fuck it was painful. No numbing, drove 4 huge needles straight in. Pumping blood and severely painful. Hoping himself doesn't notice when he's home in two weeks lol

Eh, he'll notice honey.

Not like you got your ankle enlarged.

i think it might be me. started a job about 6 weeks ago. on day 2 they made a big announcement telling everyone that they are moving the whole operation...to Dublin
                                                      Good news for us man. You coming home?

Where would I be able to download the UFC on Sunday morning? Would it be up by 8 as I'd like to watch as soon as I'm up so I don't have to avoid all media for hours.

Good news for us man. You coming home?
                                                          lol, would be happy to if i'm honest, but i think the plan taking shape is another year or two in London then head for pastures new.

Where would I be able to download the UFC on Sunday morning? Would it be up by 8 as I'd like to watch as soon as I'm up so I don't have to avoid all media for hours.
                                                            extratorrent or piratebay would have it but not usually by 8, prelims would be up by then pob another couple of hours later for main

Lol well there's stage 1,2 or 3.i went for stage 2 even though I wanted 3 but doc said stick to 2 this time and see what I thought. But deffo going 3 next time. Holy fuck it was painful. No numbing, drove 4 huge needles straight in. Pumping blood and severely painful. Hoping himself doesn't notice when he's home in two weeks lol
                                                              that. that is terrifying

all warez sites will have it up by 8 or 9 as well

Changed my mind, don't think I'm gonna put down fake grass afterall.

Made the mistake about five years ago of staining it, madness given it has a beautiful rich natural colour, means I have about three days of work ahead of me powerhosing it back to raw timber, gonna oil it then.

Might stick up a before and after.
                                                                  This was some tough job, enjoyable though in the sunshine. Took three days power hosing every square inch, a day treating it with a pre-oil, three days to fully dry out and two days oiling. I think it was worth it though. Thing was in a bad state.

I used the best of stuff, all Owatrol, Prepdeck for the cleaning, Netrol for the treatment and Textrol for the oiling. Overall cost was over €300, but it will last ten years, with maybe a light oiling after five, and I have some oil left to do that.

Before:

After:

I think I had this same request for the Denis Siver fight and I think I set the laptop up before I went to bed ready to just click. Didn't turn the phone on or open any other site.

Actually, I think it was Shrap that set me up that time too.

The only problem with it though, not sure if this will bother you, it bothered me, is that you'll just see the fight and that's that. After round 1 it just cuts straight to rd2 etc, and as soon as the fight ends that's it. No victory speech. Over.

Is Dublin a possibility? I'd imagine the kids would love it, but maybe moreso because its their first home. Rennes is rather nice, very child friendly, great bilingual schools, but i guess it would be a bit small for you after London.
                                                                            no chance unfortunately. dublin is a loving memory firmly set in the past already. Not a chance we move back to France till we retire (this is my personal veto).

Its a nice cycle along the Royal canal. You say you cycle Pheonix park, well lets say you come out at the castleknock exit get onto it at Ashtown train station and cycle to Phibsboro. Lovely cycle of a weekend morning. You will need to get off occasionally at parts to steer your bike through gates designed to thwart motorcycles and bike racers gaining momentum but its not that much of an annoyance. Very still just the occasional dog walkers or joggers.

Looks like you were slamming pills all week

Would prob be cheaper

Email there confirming an apartment we desperately wanted to rent. Yay! If I never see another shitty apartment with character... Think that just leaves the minor matter of 'have baby' to be ticked off the to-do list.

All the IPBBabies progressing nicely? The wife is huuuuuuge.
                                                                                      how do you end up in a flat and not in a beautiful house with a lovely garden, where your kids can roam free with minimum supervision, in a small town like Rennes? *truly baffled*

Probably twins, that were missed on some scan you didn't bother go to

The only problem with it though, not sure if this will bother you, it bothered me, is that you'll just see the fight and that's that. After round 1 it just cuts straight to rd2 etc, and as soon as the fight ends that's it. No victory speech. Over.
                                                                                            Oh that's grand...you're making out like the lack of ads and filler is a bad thing!

Well if i'd been a less wasteful 20 year old i'd have learned how to drive and not be stuck to public transport routes and needing to be close to supermarkets. Location of houses don't work without a car. Going to try to fix that fairly soon though when I get on top of the language.
                                                                                              ah ffs, i told you about getting your licence 6 months ago !!! get it done over the summer. pretty sure you can do 2 week intensive courses everywhere in France. You need it to explore France and carry your family around. it's an absolute necessity in the shticks!

Did you do lunch with the Dukes?

ah ffs, i told you about getting your licence 6 months ago !!! get it done over the summer. pretty sure you can do 2 week intensive courses everywhere in France. You need it to explore France and carry your family around. it's an absolute necessity in the shticks!
                                                                                                    Shticks is ours m8. Hitch can stick to les batons or whatever

Email there confirming an apartment we desperately wanted to rent. Yay! If I never see another shitty apartment with character... Think that just leaves the minor matter of 'have baby' to be ticked off the to-do list.

Six months in and Mrs.HiFi doing great thanks for asking.

We're off to Cape Cod tomorrow for a week then Washington D.C. the following week for a few days - booked, of course, before we knew the condition our condition was in.

Expecting the pace of life to simultaneously slow down and speed up over the next three months and beyond...

And for those who missed it, possibly one of my last mixes for a long time as i ready packing my Technics 1210 turntables away for a few years.

Tortoise, Manu Dibango, Mulatu Astatke, The Mar-Keys, The Meters, Groove Collective, Urban Dance Squad, Coldcut, KLF, Sly & The Family Stone, The Bongolian, Eno & Hyde, Southside Movement, Fela Kuti, Jaga Jazzist, Curtis Mayfield

And for those who missed it, possibly one of my last mixes for a long time as i ready packing my Technics 1210 turntables away for a few years.

Wouldn't know of anyone useful that does repairs? Need to replace the RCA cable on one. Looked at doing it myself but would definitely cock it up

We're off to Cape Cod tomorrow for a week then Washington D.C. the following week for a few days - booked, of course, before we knew the condition our condition was in.

Expecting the pace of life to simultaneously slow down and speed up over the next three months and beyond...

can i download or can you send me a link via pm? love this shit

Don't do it. You can spin a few lullaby tunes for the little one.

Finished the mix this morning some great tracks in there!

I have a UPC cisco EPC3925 router and a D Link DAP 1320 range extender.

Have a problem with the range extender.

I called UPC last week because I was having lots of drop off problems, they factory reset my router and since then the D link can't connect to it.

Google is no help. Anyone any ideas? Tried all sorts of re-boots.

Cycling without a helmet is absolutely bananas and I can't see why anyone would even consider it.

Knee and elbow pads aren't a bad idea either, a bad fall on a bike can make shit of you.
                                                                                                                when I'm cycling to work always wear helmet....
                                                                                                                some days if it is bucketing rain in morning I get bus to work...
                                                                                                                if it is clear in the evening I hop on one of the free bikes outside of work , cycle up as far as big tree in Drumcondra.. stroll across road and hop on bus home. weird thing I hop on the free bikes without a helmet...

Think there is a bit of a snobbery creeping in between "cyclists" and those who use free bikes.. there is an assumption that anyone on a free bike is a complete muppet and novice cyclist so everyone tries to get in front of them at traffic lights....
                                                                                                                Last edited by smurph; 10-07-15, 21:28. Reason: for the grammar police

Oh that's grand...you're making out like the lack of ads and filler is a bad thing!
                                                                                                                  Dunno man, it's so short anyway that the filler is kinda handy to gather the thoughts.

I have a UPC cisco EPC3925 router and a D Link DAP 1320 range extender.

Have a problem with the range extender.

I called UPC last week because I was having lots of drop off problems, they factory reset my router and since then the D link can't connect to it.

Google is no help. Anyone any ideas? Tried all sorts of re-boots.
                                                                                                                    no one ever tell you that guitars and routers don't mix man? it's like good vibes and bad vibes shit. gotta pick your side. guitars and campfires, or routers and techno. you decide.

Dunno man, it's so short anyway that the filler is kinda handy to gather the thoughts.
                                                                                                                      Not sure my thoughts are worth gathering. I've only watched about 10 fights ever! Pretty much just on the hype train.

Wouldn't know of anyone useful that does repairs? Need to replace the RCA cable on one. Looked at doing it myself but would definitely cock it up
                                                                                                                        Sorry to say i don't. Mine could do with a little TLC also but no-one seems to care enough...

That backhand to go 0-30 was ridiculous. Keeganesque levels of "I would love it" for him in the final.
                                                                                                                          For FULL MATCH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIBcnsH2zh4 Subscribe? Thanks