Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left it a bit late, needed to be done before Hastings admitted to it.

Comment

Anyone tell me how you search for streams on https://www.periscope.tv/ ?

I was looking to see if anyone was streaming from Glastonbury.

Opr

Comment

Whats a decent line for Harry Kane under over EPL goals next season?

Cant seem to find any available.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
          Whats a decent line for Harry Kane under over EPL goals next season?

Cant seem to find any available.

Comment

Why anyone would go to Tunisia on holiday amazes me, besides what happened today and back in March if they gave them away i wouldn't take one.

Third world country with electricity.
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
              Why anyone would go to Tunisia on holiday amazes me, besides what happened today and back in March if they gave them away i wouldn't take one.

Cheap gargle wha
              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                Cheap gargle wha
                any crck

cliffs on tunisia ole?
                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Anyone know how to add a marker at a particular Y-axis value in an excel graph?

I have a nice curve where the y-axis goes from zero to 1.4, just want to have a marker where the curve hits 1.1 say...

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                    Cheap gargle wha
                    You can get that in Spain.

From the moment you step off the plane there is some cunce with his hand out, terrible terrible place.
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                      any crck

cliffs on tunisia ole?
                      I.S. decided to open fire on a beach area in one of the tourist towns, at least 27 dead, hearing now may be an Irish woman among them.

Bck in March they opened fire near a Museum iirc.
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

gwan the supermacs

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                          Anyone know how to add a marker at a particular Y-axis value in an excel graph?

I have a nice curve where the y-axis goes from zero to 1.4, just want to have a marker where the curve hits 1.1 say...
                          Add another series with only a single datapoint (~,1.1).

Or are you trying to find that value?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                            Add another series with only a single datapoint (~,1.1).

Or are you trying to find that value?
                            Rather than confuse both of us with inaccurate descriptions, I've done a crude drawing

What I'm looking for is a way to add in the red lines, or even just markers at that point on the Y-axis and whatever the equivalent is along X.
                            Attached Files

Comment

It all depends on whether you know the value of that intersect point or not. If you do you can manually add two series. (x,1.1) being the intersect

1 - parallel to the y axis by adding a series consisting of (0,1.1) & (x,1.1)
                              2 - parallel to the x axis by adding a series consisting of (x,0) & (x,1.1)

Comment

It all depends on whether you know the value of that intersect point or not. If you do you can manually add two series. (x,1.1) being the intersect

1 - parallel to the y axis by adding a series consisting of (0,1.1) & (x,1.1)
                                2 - parallel to the x axis by adding a series consisting of (x,0) & (x,1.1)
                                Anything I can do if I don't have the value of the intersection?

I guess I just want the tool to be able to calculate the time (X) the curve gets to the given value (Y).

If this isn't something trivial-ish no need to waste any energy on it!

Comment

Went there in 1983 stayed in Sousse with a blonde lass. No Bars, ppl trying to buy my girl with camels or swapping sister for her and food which I didnt recognise and was a lottery. Fantastic Beach though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                    Went there in 1983 stayed in Sousse with a blonde lass. No Bars, ppl trying to buy my girl with camels or swapping sister for her and food which I didnt recognise and was a lottery. Fantastic Beach though.
                                    How did you get on with the camels after?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                      Anything I can do if I don't have the value of the intersection?

I guess I just want the tool to be able to calculate the time (X) the curve gets to the given value (Y).

If this isn't something trivial-ish no need to waste any energy on it!
                                      I've been using Excel for years to plot scientific data and I don't know of any way to do exactly what you want. (Not sayng a method doesn't exist though.)

One possible solution though: fit a trendline to your plot (probably a polynomial of some reasonably high order), pop up the equation on it, and you might be able to get a suitably accurate answer by plugging the 1.1 value into the equation.

Comment

This might work?

Not got excel @home to try it out though.

Comment

Statistically, the least reliable part of the car is ... the driver. Chris Urmson heads up Google's driverless car program, one of several efforts to remove ...

Self drives

@9:50, I can't wait to be a cyclist again!
                                          Last edited by Emmet; 26-06-15, 17:21.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                            Dead pony there on side of canal just passed inchicore, who'd you ring about that? Cunts just left it there, Kevs fave people have a load of horses up the road beside their camp
                                            Was out cycling the other week and seen a horse/pony had gotten into one of the locks up at their camp, they were using a rope to try and get the poor fucker out.

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                            My last day with Paddy Power after 9.75 years tomorrow
                                            My 1st day with Pokerstars on Wednesday

Would have been nice to have a full week off ...
                                            Congrats man, all that tax free money

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                            Am tempted to wander over to 2+2 and pretend that NoelHayes is a shrewd operator who came into a load of money and has genuinely learned how to beat the bigtime. Fuck it, that's what I'm gonna do.
                                            Andy please refrain from doing stuff like that, it's not good and we certainly don't want folks from 2+2 fucking about over here.
                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                              Can someone explain why the Noelhayes thing is such a story, it's 2015 now hasn't playing under different account names been rife at high stakes since forever? Assume this was all Hu? Why do people care,aren't most high stakes online players unbelievably stunted semi-sociopaths anyway?
                                              Its one of the most well known/best high stakes reg playing alot of poker since february vs people he'd have alot of history with (from inside the usa cause he got sad living in canada playing legally under his own sn). It wasnt all HU. He played every scoop and ft'd a couple mainly a 2k, he made lots of wsop prop bets and bracelet bets (close to or over 7 figures of action, has won 2 bracelets) with people assuming he had been out of action or only playing soft florida live games and def not crushing stars high stakes. He bought / got the account off someone from Ireland who has worked in the gambling industry for years.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                @BobSloane - What happened to the BBV Blues??
                                                I sold it

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                  I sold it
                                                  Sounds like Boy George ought your singing voice.

Absolutely no hint of the sound of the BG of old from him now!
                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                                    Its one of the most well known/best high stakes reg .....
                                                    I'm so out of the poker loop, don't think I've ever heard of him.

Seems a very strange thing for GAB to do, but, I suppose I don't really care too much.

Hope it's not too much of a scandal to run the lad out of here, I enjoy his posts.
                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I think it's a good bet that GABs next horse will be named something along the lines of multiaccountingftw!
                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                        Ah come on! He's on the scene since 2006 and was one of the mainstays of Cardrunners etc.

Comment

Weird one here. Applied for an assistant professorship in Trinity with a deadline in mid-June. Got a reply today saying that not enough people applied so they're re-advertising it next week with different wording.
                                                          My tin-foil hat is at the ready, but maybe I should take them at face value. RichieM or other worldly folk got any insights?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Seems a very strange thing for GAB to do, but, I suppose I don't really care too much.
                                                            I'm hoping it's some kind of Edward Snowdonesque inside job revelation, with the documentary already mostly done. Or he was recruited by the FBI to expose the same, though that would be less fun.
                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                              Ah come on! He's on the scene since 2006 and was one of the mainstays of Cardrunners etc.
                                                              Ah yeah, the name rings bells now. I was never too interested in the soap opera of high stakes online poker, was never too familiar with all the characters involved.
                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Weird one here. Applied for an assistant professorship in Trinity with a deadline in mid-June. Got a reply today saying that not enough people applied so they're re-advertising it next week with different wording.
                                                                My tin-foil hat is at the ready, but maybe I should take them at face value. RichieM or other worldly folk got any insights?
                                                                no idea but I would say fire a cv in either way.

Comment

Spent a month there a, good few years ago. Loved Tunis and the North coast. Touristy East coast was horrible though.

Comment

Paranoid version = they're not happy with the candidates who have applied to date including you.

Optimistic version = they got a few applicants, the key people are going on holidays so they decided to readvertise and they'll start interviewing everyone when people get back off their holidays.

You're probably fucked though. You do seem to be pretty unlucky in general around these sort of things...
                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

That was post 750 when i checked it earlier. It's 737 now so there's been a lot of deleting going on. Harsh mods!

Comment

Florence and the Machine kicking it at Glastonbury,

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                          I think it's a good bet that GABs next horse will be named something along the lines of multiaccountingftw!
                                                                          Jesus, that's fucking hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                            Jesus, that's fucking hilarious.
                                                                            do you need a hug m8

Comment

I think these multi accounting allegations are great.
                                                                              Its breathed new life into the forum and has got some discussion going.

Comment

It's just the type of thing that the place needs, more of this please, all credit to Noel.

Comment

Greece implosion

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                    I think these multi accounting allegations are great.
                                                                                    Its breathed new life into the forum and has got some discussion going.
                                                                                    Plenty watching wsop too. Proper rewind.

Anyone had the buzz to go out and play?

Comment

i just posted on the poxy thread. can people keep abit of order here and keep this thread for talking about what shit you ate recently like its important, mma rumour mill or interesting personal news like you have aids or your dog died.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                                                                        i just posted on the poxy thread. can people keep abit of order here and keep this thread for talking about what shit you ate recently like its important, mma rumour mill or interesting personal news like you have aids or your dog died.
                                                                                        You are a bit of a twat really.

Comment

Greece implosion
                                                                                          Need the rugby World Cup to start get you away from the Greeks.

Comment

twat? aww chill man im only messing. The aids thing was a throw away comment i didnt mean anything I take it back wasnt referencing anyone by it. I hope he was gentle. They have cures nowadays.
                                                                                            Chin Chin

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                              Need the rugby World Cup to start get you away from the Greeks.
                                                                                              Fuck the rugby world cup. See the ticket prices?

Cunts

Comment

Plenty watching wsop too. Proper rewind.

Anyone had the buzz to go out and play?
                                                                                                played on tues for first time in years m8

Comment

onto icarus on fb, any messages for him?

Comment

twat? aww chill man im only messing. The aids thing was a throw away comment i didnt mean anything I take it back wasnt referencing anyone by it. I hope he was gentle. They have cures nowadays.
                                                                                                    Chin Chin
                                                                                                    Alright m8, haven't bantered in a bit. What age are you?
                                                                                                    Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                    played on tues for first time in years m8
                                                                                                    You're the exception m8, so talented and lovely.

Comment

Alright m8, haven't bantered in a bit. What age are you?

Im legal but not gay sorry

Comment

Im legal but not gay sorry
                                                                                                        Nice one, but answer the question m8. Your comedy could work on stage but doesn't on here.

Comment

Nice one, but answer the question m8. Your comedy could work on stage but doesn't on here.
                                                                                                          lol chd is getting annoyed. It was the MMA reference i take it. Do you want my address too?
                                                                                                          I dont divulge my DOB in a public forum. Are you implying im old or young? I sense a dig somewhere.

Comment

lol chd is getting annoyed. It was the MMA reference i take it. Do you want my address too?
                                                                                                            I dont divulge my DOB in a public forum. Are you implying im old or young? I sense a dig somewhere.
                                                                                                            No digs anywhere m8, not annoyed either. What MMA reference? You're presuming I read your posts. I usually skim them for big words and read the replies. Tonight you got a reply, no big words.

I didn't ask for your DOB or address. What age are you m8?

Comment

this is a bit of a silly exchange not really ad rem. unless you can tell me otherwise? I dont feel need to say my age mainly because you seem to care.

Comment

this is a bit of a silly exchange not really ad rem. unless you can tell me otherwise? I dont feel need to say my age mainly because you seem to care.
                                                                                                                I'm bored and you're here.

What age are you m8?

Comment

Greece implosion
                                                                                                                  At least the debate over whether Tsipihils and Varoufuckit are genius game theorists is now over.
                                                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                                                    will be in Denmark the end of August and looking to rent a car. Any major differences between the main companies? Only 23 too if that makes a difference.
                                                                                                                    going to go with Europcar, anyone any reasons not to go with them?
                                                                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

SPOILER

Just finished reading this,light holiday reading for my trip to China along with empire of the sun.
                                                                                                                      I wasn't one of those people who buys into the media's Clarkson narrated "our boys won it and everyone retired for tea and crumpets in 45" fantasy before reading it,but fucking hell was I not aware of the carnival of ISIS style brutality that kept going into the 50's and still simmers in places today. Actually had some pretty bad dreams due to it
                                                                                                                      Last edited by DeadParrot; 27-06-15, 16:30. Reason: huge image spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by PSV
                                                                                                                        Just finished reading this,light holiday reading for my trip to China along with empire of the sun.
                                                                                                                        I wasn't one of those people who buys into the media's Clarkson narrated "our boys won it and everyone retired for tea and crumpets in 45" fantasy before reading it,but fucking hell was I not aware of the carnival of ISIS style brutality that kept going into the 50's and still simmers in places today. Actually had some pretty bad dreams due to it
                                                                                                                        Yeah, full on civil war in Greece being a manifestation of this. In retrospect Churchill and Truman should've let the Commies take over. They'd never have elected these chumps if they had already lived the reality.

Comment

Athens, 5am

Expect capital controls by the end of the weekend, probably army on the streets too.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X